Do you believe in God?

Yes or no? And why?

Attached: DC19B33E-E9ED-41B1-918E-A1AB2F9B8C28.jpg (600x450, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=5EbJenyc0tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Religions were made to alleviate the anxieties every human being has in life - a big one being a fear of dying. That's why religions say there is an afterlife.

Shit is so obvious. That's why Catholics insist Mary was a virgin. We all like to think of our mothers as virgins, then we grow up and realize that they had sex to make us.

Religions are a crutch people use because they refuse to accept the uncomfortable truths of reality.

Yes. Because I want to live a good life.

I like you Romanian guy who spams pictures of Lana Del Rey. I think she is so cute and sexy I would wife her instantly.

God left this place a long time ago

Attached: 1402333994438.png (480x445, 96K)

Dinner for two?

Attached: ED437BFC-22E3-48B5-B680-BF513AB56BBB.jpg (770x1098, 99K)

Do you believe Jesus was a real person? Yes or no?

>pic related, and there is only one correct answer

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

I believe in Thule.

Blood Diamonds.

Attached: B196F85B-3850-428E-900B-713C939545A7.jpg (320x434, 41K)

Yes. Why? Studied the subject for years, from all angles, the evidence is overwhelming. Before Muh science. Science can only study that which can be measured.

>I believe in Thule.
Damn Thulecucks flooding these threads with their heretical ideas

Oh shid. XD

Yes. While the "world" is cruel, life is beautiful. Living is giving purpose to every act in our existence: to love and to fight. And the only injection of this beauty which is to live in this material world can be made only by God.

Without Him, we are no different from the sum of the parts of our material body... NPC. But with Him, we are truly protagonists of our life.

>the evidence is overwhelming
You think the evidence for God is overwhelming, do you? I'm just checking that I've understood before laughing at you.

It’s product placement.

Attached: B206F067-C6CA-445D-8123-06FC85A7DE8A.jpg (670x503, 35K)

No because the Christian god makes no sense. They believe in universal truths that are enduring but claim that their sky daddy can suspend the laws of nature and resurrect his son to full the zombie profit motif.

Yes, you have a problem?

this.
But also, which god?

Believe in something isn't enough for me. When it comes to God I know it to be truth, so yes.

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Attached: Bible vs science.jpg (736x929, 88K)

What is autism and how do I cure it?

Attached: 00CEA001-9188-4687-87F9-D064E06F400B.jpg (728x546, 132K)

Muh Jeebus or sky jew daddy, no.
Bizarre consciousness stuff without the extra New Age bullshit? Maybe.

No shave November becoming no fap November is proof God is no longer needed. The ubermensch can decide to hate themselves on their own.

Kirie eleison!

Where does it lead?

Attached: 6976789789.jpg (906x572, 65K)

>Yes, you have a problem?
Why don't you post your single best piece of evidence? I mean, if it's actually any good, I'll embrace you and hail you first among men, the greatest thinker of our century.

No homo.

Fuck, my sides.

Attached: D9148AA3-2E52-4C1D-8094-D6FC757ED9D1.gif (294x200, 608K)

There's always a bigger fish.

Attached: coloured_horntorus.gif (809x600, 696K)

Yes.
God Helped me numerous times in desperate situations.
Also because cultural heritage / tradition.
youtube.com/watch?v=5EbJenyc0tU

Ok. Everyday I set out to live as God has taught me to live, ask his protection and guidance. Each day I end the day having received it.

Based Magyar is based.
We could be so good together...

>Ok. Everyday I set out to live as God has taught me to live,
How many homosexuals have you killed today?

I mean, I don't really approve of people just because they enjoy spreading AIDS to other degenerates, but then again I'm not the one who thinks that God is personally guiding me.

>Religion was made by humans
>Math was made by humans
Math is a crutch for people use because they refuse to accept the uncomfortable truths of reality.

Yes because of quantum physic

I don't kill anyone, or hate anyone. Neither do I betray my wife and children. I take it you don't think god can work bespoke. Why's that?

>Everyday I set out to live as God has taught me to live,
>How many homosexuals have you killed today?
Stop being afraid faggot, Christians are forbidden to kill, even scum.
We're not Muslim.

Yes.
>why
Divine Conservation and the like.

Funny seeing a baguette here.
There is still hope for France.

>yes
>reasons

>GR and the standard model is bullshit.
>The aether is real, and it's how we and everything connect with God.
>The Big Bang is still happening via Single Point Energy.
TFW we're still in Biblical times.

Yes, but not the Christian one.

Yes.
Atheists are the most cringy autistic faggots on the planet. That alone tells me that God is a jokester and knows what he's doing.

>but then again I'm not the one who thinks that God is personally guiding me
God wants a personal relationship with every single one of us.

Of course, faggot.
No one on the planet except for conspiracy retards and douchebags looking for Youtube views say otherwise.
Every college (even the most liberal anti-theist ones) on the planet agrees he existed.

do not reply to lana data mining threads

he makes these same threads multiple times a day about the same topics over and over again.

stop replying.

No. Because religious books are inconsistent and religious people are stupid or dishonest.
I assume some small probability of gods' existence, but I do my best to be the best I can not for their sake.

Attached: y_57d5d1a5.jpg (605x807, 147K)

Who the fuck cares about it? Why do you faggots care?
>atheists are cringey faggots.
>Christians are cringey faggots
>Jews Muslim (insert x religion here) are cringey faggots
No fucktards you guys are no different than the lgbt community using your “specialness” do define you. Just felt like posting this. Going back to shit that actually matters.

Yes, but not in any conventional sense. If there is a God, no man could ever fathom its existence.

>Going back to shit that actually matters.
It's No-fap November!

I don't believe in fairy tails and other hokus-pokus

>Stop being afraid faggot, Christians are forbidden to kill, even scum.
That's not what it says in the bible. You have read the bible, right...?

Yes, I pray for mercy of my anime tiddy addiction everyday thou

No.

I have yet to see any reasonably acceptable argumentation for such an entity existing.
I simply have no reason to assume god is real.

Yes, look at my flag

Yes. Because I’ve yet to really find a reason not to be Catholic. I’ve had doubts assuredly, but God and His laws seem like the logos of the universe. Plus, even if I die and there’s no God, I died hopefully at peace and leaving a positive contributuon upon the world.
>You can do this without religion, mutt
Yes, but without the feeling of obligation, I, like others, are much less inclined to do so. Recognition of this and the overall weakness of the human in its entirety forces me towards religion as well.

Life is meaningless without religion.

Attached: 8efd4aef8072a194cd2d6b022c114a4d0a073d381c9fe10d62f34dd49037b254.jpg (276x183, 9K)

>less inclined to do so,
By this, I mean good works.

God is the only way to explain our existence so yes.

Yes, God is factual while Darwin is the fairy tale. Leftards conflate truth with fiction then try to paper over the shitshow by hijacking the word science.

Yes, because I met him at the beginning of the emergence of sentient life on Earth from the sea during a DMT and Syrian Rue combination once (although it's important to separate the concept of God from the concept of religion). He said that he loves us all and wants to give us everything we want, and the way to get everything we want is by focused intent.

Test

Yes. It has become more than just a belief but an actual experience. There are forces at play, both positive and negative. Jesus is real too, as is the apostles and saints, as well as other heavenly bodies.

But also Satan is real, Lucifer, and demons as well.

CUM IN MY BEARD

CUM IN MY MOUTH

THE PASSION OF CHRIST

REBORN

I lack belief in the existence of a god, which is distinctly different from denying the existence of a god. The reason I lack belief is because there's a lack of evidence to support the claim a god exists.

1. Of Course.
2. Jesus Christ is Lord.
3. Happy Sabbath Day!

>canvassing
>one-line writing prompt
>off-topic
I believe in shills.

If you’re not inclined to be good without a supernatural being prompting you to do so, you are not actually a good person. If your creator does exist, I wonder what he thinks of the fact that you are only being a decent person begrudgingly.

I try

Attached: Feels.gif (500x275, 365K)

Yes. The idea that existence came from nothing for no reason is retarded.

>Yes. The idea that existence came from nothing for no reason is retarded.
What makes you think that existence came from nothing?

I don't know what cause-and-effect laws were responsible for the creation of the observable universe, and neither do you.

I wouldn’t say I do it begrudgingly. I don’t kill, or steal, and I avoid hurting others unnecessarily and excessively (i.e., I’ll be honest despite their feeling, but try not to be rude). I do enjoy good, albeit in truth I’m probably not as good of a person as others. However, motivation to do good and avoid bad also comes from God. Call it what you wish, but God sees my heart, and using God as part of a reason or even the whole reason to do good or avoid bad isn’t a problem in my mind. I’d rather a person learn to avoid bad because of God than someone naturally be good without Him. While I hope both are good in the end, at least the former has an objective reason as to be good.

>I don't know what cause-and-effect laws were responsible for the creation of the observable universe
I do.

Attached: b4bbe3063ef224c7ca7237268ec34cce85e1b3143a3a97864f003b9482ed048d.gif (346x431, 1.15M)

>>I do.
>What created the universe?
>God.
>What created God? Checkmate, theists!
Literal nigger-tier argument.

I wonder how many hits have been generated for this plastic bitch from all of the shitposting she's been doing?

>poof
>universe
Haha makes sense.

>Haha makes sense.
That would be a stupid argument, and that's why no-one makes that argument.

Of course, you know that already, but you don't mind lying to your readers because it's a difficult habit to break.

The objective reason is that through empathy we understand that others feel pain and sadness in the same way that we do. So in order to be fair and to avoid causing others pain, we act in accordance with the golden rule. Fairness and treating people justly is also how we create better, more positive societies.

I’d rather someone learn to be good because they care about individuals and about creating harmonious communities than to learn to be good through the threats or rewards of a supernatural entity who is most likely fictitious. Doing good under threat of punishment is not worth the same as doing good because you truly want to and believe it is right. There doesn’t need to be an external reason to be good.

God has died long ago

Attached: 1542056147398.png (989x983, 446K)

OBE, meet God and Jesus on the other side.

You can't ever be really sure of anything. I know what is true in my heart and I know that sounds silly and unscientific, but you need to feel it. Become a paganlarper for all I care, you will find the truth inside of you, and it will set you free.

Attached: 73adb7723e15b55d5dc0b7743b5c3477f71fa1d6891b2af3f41860ef07bc50e6.png (347x1023, 161K)

I do.

I have seen miraculous things. Wonderful blessing fulfilled. Unworthy Prayers answered.

Jesus is THE red pill.

Attached: 1535417474181.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Theoretically speaking, obviously - since belief,
What would you give for that which you want in return?

Attached: Tanya01.png (1920x1359, 3.1M)

>Jesus is THE red pill.
Despite never existing

Yes, because I defined God for myself, and we have a personal relationship.

It's disrespectful to Jesu to talk about him on Jow Forums.

The bible is a book of truth, not religion. Jesus did not promote a religion. He simply showed us the way into His kingdom.

Religions are not a crutch, they are distractions that exist to keep you apart from God. This includes "christian" religions.

The uncomfortable truths of reality for most people are realizing that the shit they've been indoctrinated with their entire lives, mostly presented as science, is entirely false (evolution, ball earth, outer space, relativity, quantum-anything).

Time to wake up and get right with Jesus, YOUR God, or you shall face judgment in your sleep.

No. God, magic, spirits, demons. Its all bullshit. No one would believe in a god unless someone told them god existed. I have no idea how these retarded myths became faith but it happened.

>Deuteronomy 13, 5-9.

Attached: Tanya015.jpg (894x894, 138K)

Thats the most retarded false equivalence ive ever heard in my entire my life.

>Thinks God is subject to the perceived "rules" of our world.

Fucktard, God created EVERYTHING including the innermost workings of creation. He is not subject to any of the rules or limitations that existing within his creation. He always has and will continue to exist independent of his creation.

If you're going to talk smack about God, at least make an effort instead of rattling off a few bullet points from your generic "shit atheists say" list.

There is one true God, the God of the Bible, who created all things.

There are other entities who masquerade as gods. They are fallen angels (lucifer's followers) and some are demons.

There are no ghosts - just demons trolling you.

Understanding these things happens when you read the Bible. Incredible.

Isaiah 40:22 says CIRCLE OF EARTH you fuckwit...

The earth is and was a plane. Knowing this is a matter of common sense, not "science".

The ball earth / heliocentrism meme was created by jesuits and spread to undermine the bible. Catholics did this because they are a satanic entity and at that time they lost control over access to the bible.

Jesuits also responsible for most modern "science" like evolution, outer space, and other fictions that are untestable, and therefore scientifically invalid.

You can easily verify that the earth is a plane by looking at the horizon line over an ocean. Whether you stand at the shore, or are in an aircraft, the horizon line is always perfectly FLAT. If the earth had a curve, the horizon line would appear as a frown and this would become exponentially more apparent with gains in altitude.

How do you realize how retarded christians look when pressed right?
>"w-w-w-well I dont have to prove my positives claims! He's just ethereal and beyond your rules!"
Youre like a combination of that retarded playground kid with pretend shield that blocks everything, and a neckbeard atheist.

>How many homosexuals have you killed today?

When did Jesus command this, or where in the Bible does it say to do this? What it does speak against in the bible is homosexual acts, along with a list of other degenerate behavior. It does not say to attack or kill those who engage in this, it just says they will have a difficult time getting into the kingdom of God if they do not repent and try to change.

>Yes because of quantum physic

So you haven't realized yet that quantum physics is a secular pseudo-scientific facade for new age beliefs that go back to babylon? You think any of that quantum bullshit is actual science? lol

>Stop being afraid faggot, Christians are forbidden to kill, even scum.

They're forbidden to murder, not kill when it is a matter of protecting an innocent or thwarting an impending threat.

I, too, like Lan Del Ray. Truth be told, I have some weird music tastes for a 2k18 guy.

>Because religious books are inconsistent and religious people are stupid or dishonest.

There is only one Bible, and the most accurate English translation is KJV for all intents and purposes...but even that version still requires guidance to understand.

>Assumes he is smart.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

>When did Jesus command this, or where in the Bible does it say to do this?
Leviticus says "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them"

Jesus says ""Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Leviticus is a book of ancient Jewish laws.

Why don't you already know this?

>Going back to shit that actually matters.

Nothing else you do on earth matters other than accepting Jesus as God, repenting, and receiving his salvation along with eternal life in his kingdom.

The world we live in on earth right now is run by satan, and it's a distraction to keep us apart from God.