Be Shitskin with black hair and brown eyes

>Be Shitskin with black hair and brown eyes
>Switch to raw vegan diet(Remove all processed garbage from your diet and only eat natural unprocessed foods)
>Your eye color switches from dark brown to green-blue

Have Italians and other Africans figured out a way to evolve into Nordics? Are the jews trying to destroy the white race by putting crap in our food to make our eyes brown and hair black when they would be blue and blonde on a natural diet?

Attached: eye-color-raw-diet.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdU6Fb5YXxg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPU4fCfyzc
irexlaser.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TZGDjpbGFQc
youtube.com/watch?v=V4itD7aKMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=188s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's photoshop you fucking leaf

This is bollocks
-am vegan
-brown eyes

People with hazel eyes look brown in low light and green-blue in high lighting because the upper layer of the iris (i.e. the brown layer) contracts revealing the green-blue lower layer on the outside. That's why even with her eyes heavily dilated in the 'after' image, her iris is still brown around the pupil.

fully raw kristina looks like she is aging rapidly desu

Hello Rasheed

color contact lenses have been around for awhile now. no one wants to be themselves these days

>dark brown

Haha fag

Have memes gone too far? There are Memes that are starting to replace organized religion.

Is Jessica from FvF /our/ girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=zdU6Fb5YXxg

Attached: tenor.gif (498x345, 250K)

Pajeet detected.

>flag
>leaf
i love this timeline sometimes

It's real and its not photoshop or contact lenses. It's not her brown eyes viewed from another angle. Watch this video where she documents what happened: youtube.com/watch?v=pSPU4fCfyzc

Her eyes actually changed

That's retina surgery fucking leaf
irexlaser.com/

why are vegans so obsessed with eye colour and drinking urine?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZGDjpbGFQc
youtube.com/watch?v=V4itD7aKMw0

Attached: pisspilled.jpg (1104x620, 70K)

See the video in It's real and not surgery

she's a qt

umm she actually looks better in the left panel. she looks like an old tranny on the other side. no thanks

> watch 7 minutes of some thot rambling about her soi diet

no

well, she's not giving her kids the chance to have light eyes.

Attached: 42190305_1919067961520565_9078045967835292431_n.jpg (1080x1350, 196K)

>France

This is fucking genetics. A small percentage of the population changes hair color and eye color as they grow.

So she was going through puberty in her early to mid 20s when she started this diet?

>evolve into Nordics
Kek

HAHAHHAHA

You are a gullible fucking imbecile

She literally thinks that her "pure soul" is reflecting out from her eyes after she went "raw"

Anyone who understands physiology knows that raw veganism is the absolute worst thing you can do for your health.(what is an antinutrient)

Notice how shes fully caked in make up? Also mentally ill?

God you are retarded

You're a delusional fucking moron believing pseudoscience lies you megafaggot,

Attached: 1531069004028.png (432x391, 172K)

Watch this you nigger. She's in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=188s

Attached: 1541540833603.png (447x438, 385K)

why are you even watching this shit in the first place you stupid roastie

That picture in the op is terrible proof because the lighting couldn't be any more different. Also makeup has an affect.

Well said

You all are fucking retarded, I have hazel eyes and depending on the light and angle they look very different, but it's clear there is some filter or something similar on her after picture

Sounds pretty gay

Your eye co,or is not dependent on diet you stupid leaf.

some people's eye color changers naturally.
In some members in my family, their eye color changes quite often From light brown to green/hazel or to blue. mine have changed from light brown to dark green and back. over time.

We might be possessed though.
i shit you not.

>am vegan
i bet you would eat this tho

Attached: 1540126435667.jpg (621x643, 161K)

I'd still get it to her, FULLY RAW, if you can decipher my cleverly disguised pun.

My hair got lighter and that made my eyes look lighter as well (brown hair, green eyes). I didn't change my diet, just went out to the sun more often. Am I the only one? I even got this obnoxious blond hairs in my mustache I need to cut from time to time.

>tfw when I want to be a sly gray fox when I get older and get called goldylocks instead..

Attached: images (1).png (512x288, 6K)

exactly, the saturation is cranked way up and the green color looks unnatural. it's obvious she recolored her eyes in photoshop and slapped some filters on it