You guys voted for litterally Hitler because he "rustles jimmies" and makes liberals upset...

You guys voted for litterally Hitler because he "rustles jimmies" and makes liberals upset. Everytime I talk to one of you 45 supporters you cant even say 1 accomplishment he has made. I sure hope me being upset is worth the end of democracy

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promiseskept.com/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you going to cry op?

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1e9f6a18aa08f41b9f387ba14998bd87 - Copy.png (1000x713, 171K)

Attached: 2608C85B-A1B3-4EAA-BB15-368A73A25AD2.png (466x512, 124K)

I'm not to sit back and cry. I'm going to stand up on fight. On Twitter, on reddit anyway i can to get more people to vote Democrat. I just dont understand how you shitfucks dont get it by now

You are exaggerating and overreacting like a hysterical woman.

crying like a bitch is not very persuasive. I'd change my tactics if I were you.

OP following the time honored tradition of being a faggot. Good on you OP.

If you think Trump is Hitler, wait until you see the next guy.

Trump was your chance to get out of this with a moderate solution. He's literally a 90s democrat.

OP is a dick licker

>implying hes stopped crying at some point

>1: took the supreme court away from you fucks
>2: has made the left and its (((donors))) drop their mask to the point where they try to instigate a civil war because orange man bad

I’m happy.

Attached: 26E6F39E-9AA3-44EC-B62D-5CB60C0B0162.jpg (640x383, 28K)

And I'm going to continue tightening up my groups.
I'm at 3" at 1200 feet now.

How am I overexagerating. They are litterally taking away gay and trans rights. People of color are still being systematically oppressed, and extremists that share your values have already started attacking minority religious groups (Muslim and jewish). America closer to becoming a police state every day. I am not overreacting

This. These fucking teens and 20 year olds don't understand that Trump is basically a loud Clinton who fucks better looking women.

Trump a yankee who the south voted for.

Clinton a hillbilly the north voted for.

Attached: 1541920770684.jpg (801x577, 53K)

I can't wait to pick off your kids.

Just because you want stuff to be true, despite historically never working out, doesnt make them true.

Dial back the LARPing a bit lad.

imagine thinking "the end of democracy" is a bad thing lmao

Argumentum ad Hitlorum. gtfo.

Name one thing he's done that makes him 'literally hitler'

as if gays and trans "people" should have rights

>How am I overexagerating.
How are you not?

>They are litterally taking away gay and trans rights.

Examples, please.

Pence is still breathing

>They are litterally taking away gay and trans rights. People of color are still being systematically oppressed
god I wish that were true

>Trump and Clinton as great unifying candidates.

Now the list of things I have seen contains everything.

Attached: fry anime.jpg (228x133, 12K)

You cant see all the good he has done because you are a brainwashed liberal nazi of no value...

keep crying you pussy it helps Trump

So you have no examples of systematically taking away gay and trans rights?

>Everytime I talk to one of you 45 supporters you cant even say 1 accomplishment he has made.

I would bet you money that you could not find a Trumpist who would not instantly say something involving taking the Supreme Court back for a generation, when asked this question. You, sir, are guilty of terminological mendacity.

Attached: 6c9.jpg (435x571, 48K)

if he's literally hitler why does he constantly act in the interest of jews?

Removing positive LGBT literature from schools. Some states (and increasing) you can deny LGBT members services if you claim religious reasons. Making it harder for people beginning their transitions to get the required medications using their insurance. All of these segregate their community and even my own friends say they feel unsafe disclosing their sexuality.

he saved me thousands of dollars by ending the obamacare mandate. he'll get my vote in 2020.

What good has he done. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

>Removing positive LGBT literature from schools.
LGBTQAARP has a right to literature representation in schools?

>litterally Hitler
are you sure you know what this means? Allen Dulles supported Hitler

>literally hitler
i didn't even vote for him and i know he isn't that fucking awful, sure he hasn't accomplished as much as he promised in his campaign. what president has? i don't like him by any means but you're being a whiny bitch op
i r8 b8 2/8

Attached: shlopshlopshlop.jpg (249x166, 7K)

Hitler did nothing wrong, except ignore his generals.

>the end of democracy
Democracy means the most ignorant and stupid people get to have influence over the direction of the country.

Don't even bother with the cuck. He's too stupid to reproduce.

As long as they are teaching sex ed, they should also teach sexuality and gender education as well. Yes they deserve to have literature representation, people need to know it's ok to be sexually different

You don't have the right to any of these things as an "oppressed group." You have no right to force insurance companies to pay for anything. You have no right to make schools teach about LGBT literature.

Yes and I'll do it again.

Fuck you. People kill themselves over being assigned the wrong gender and you're saying they dont have the right to transition into the gender they truly are. LGBT material in school isnt necessarily a right but if it makes members of the LGBT community feel safer why should we not allow it. It's not hurting anybody

Gender is a social construct and doesn't exist. You can't transition if there's nothing to transition to, retard

He's normalized racism and xenophobia, which we will need to survive.

There isn't going to be a next guy. You had one window of time to galvanize the white ethnostate crowd with rhetoric usually too hard-right for the GOP, and that was November 2016 to November 2018.

Trump support has only decreased since it's becoming obvious each day that he's not going to do any of what he campaigned on. He's kissing ass to dems now because he wasn't able to rally and unify them up under the MAGA party like you all said.

The only people still unironically supporting Trump are people who burned all their bridges defending him and are holding out for some Great Pumpkin act of greatness to swoop down and prove themselves right. It's NPCs with identity gambler's fallacy; they aligned themselves with Nazis and neocons and embarrassing neckbeards and now they have to scramble for some kind of justification, so they'll blindly say it was worth it anytime he fails to stop a caravan or bombs Assad or does some kind of establishment neocon shit; "HURRR I WAS ONLY VOTING FOR LE AGENT OF CHAOS HEHEHEH NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID"

Attached: 1324746215726.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

>me being upset is worth the end of democracy
It is. Democracy is a meme. We need a strong man to un-fuck America.

So you have nothing to say to me faggot?

So all sexuality should be represented?

Everything is a meme, retard. All the way back to cave paintings. How does that make it worth grinding the system to a halt to give a couple billionaires tax cuts. The only unfucking of the system King Cheeto will do is expose the cracks that need to fixed

The only people advocating for civil war are racist white cis males. Democrats dont want violence but we will protect ourselves. A civil war will only happen if the alt right continues to shoot and kill minorities

kids are utter retards that can’t spell compared to older generations
>we should fuck kids up more because Johnny wants to be Sally

>if only Hillary was President we would have world peace
Drumph’s job is to burn it to the ground. The next potus’s job will be to put it back together. Year of the Phoenix 2024. I would clench your asshole for the next 6 years and hang on tight.

Attached: 5CB80861-BEA3-4C69-B6D7-51E2D936913F.jpg (653x477, 173K)

How’s Compton, Jamal?

>Democrats dont want violence
democrat here, you are incorrect good sir

Attached: afgdfsgdfsdfg.png (334x346, 127K)

I'm still waiting for these acomplishments

Yes straight, gay, pan, asexual, transgenders should be taught.

If Johnny spends his whole childhood and teenage years in depression because he was assigned the wrong gender. Where is the harm of showing him there are ways to feel natural and normal

If you’re white KYS. If not enjoy the table scraps from your jewish overlords

FPBP

A-fucking-men brother.
I'll admit, I wasn't very informed going into 2015. I got swept up in the anti-Hillary histeria.
After she got the nomination, I figured I better read about her as part of my reeducation (read: forgetting everything I learned in Iowa high school and learn the actual truth).
One well written and well sourced article in, and I went from despising her to agreeing she'd be a good president.
Two more and I loved her.
Dozens more, if not hundreds since and I think that woman is probably the smartest and most capable person to ever serve the executive branch.
She is a goddamn work horse, a stone cold policy wonk with a capital W, outwitted by none and out-manuevered by less. She could take more punches than Ali and do it while planning her nect move the whole time.
Add to that all her experience from not only being the wife of the most powerful man on earth, but serving as one of our greatest secretary of states ever.
People like to say that if she had been elected, Republicans would've stonewalled her into being a one term president where nothing got done.
Fucking nah. She would've had those across the aisle working with her out of sheer respect alone, and if they didn't she'd make em choke on their fucking words until their ass was replaced.
Oh, what could've been.

Don't insult the fascist leaders by comparing them to zio cuckservatives like Trump

Attached: dreamer meme.png (640x960, 631K)

>still trafficking the narrative that the grass-roots left wanted Hillary

Jesus Christ, no wonder you retards haven't even noticed that record numbers of women and muslim POCs control the house now

Your hubris over "LOL MAN JEEZ HOW STUPID THIS WHOLE IDEOLOGY IS HUH" and complacency is going to result in an inverse of 2016

Maybe Johnny shouldn’t have been raised by dikes filling his head with propaganda.

I will accept the argument that chemicals could be changing our biology, and maybe some people are seeing an adverse affects.
>see Alex Jones and gay frogs
Of course I don’t think there should be a dangerous environment for anyone to learn, but kids are complete assholes. And are you going to change everything in school for .00001% of the population?
>maybe alternative schools for those kids?

>free abortions
>further destruction of marriage
>banning religion
>banning guns
>open borders
>higher and higher taxes
>more regulations

You should be rounded up and shot dead.

wtf after reading this I am with her now

>Yes straight, gay, pan, asexual, transgenders should be taught.
Thats not all of the sexualities though

Did I say anything about Shillary? In fact, would you believe that we'd be worse off socially under her? Cheeto himself claimed that the dems had rigged the 2016 election and he was gonna lose. If that had been the case and Hillarious had won, the backlash would have been insane. At least now, mueller is working on exposing the network of mob bosses that have installed themselves in our govt

I’m not an ideologue. I would have voted for based Jim Webb (D) given the opportunity

>I sure hope me being upset is worth the end of democracy
It is actually

>trans rights
Are you trying to ruse?

Attached: 6dc.jpg (400x384, 13K)

>Making it harder for people beginning their transitions to get the required medications
Maybe because those people don't need hormones, but instead need psychiatric help?

There is no correlation between LGBT parents and LGBT kids. Straight parents have LGBT kids too

Or instead of creating new schools we can make a LGBT program for students who are interested. Simple and easy

No but those sexualities and some resources to LGBT information websites would be a great start

Pic related

Attached: 94901D97-E215-4CBE-9DC0-45506BF11D21.jpg (960x321, 54K)

>Making it harder for people beginning their transitions to get the required medications using their insurance

Name a specific company and instance of this.

OP gargles nigger cum
Transgenderism is a mental disorder which he probably has.

>NPC: Orange man bad
>Jow Forums:acutally hes been good so far.. heres some proofs...
>NPC:(dosnt even look at proofs) those arnt proofs, orange man still bad, you are wrong

Attached: oR5eaf2.jpg (721x295, 37K)

They need both. Hormones to transition and psychiatrists to help them mentally transition and build confidence

>Mueller is working on exposing the network of mob bosses
Yes all those FBI agents saying in txt that they don’t have shit on Drumph?
Mueller hasn’t done shit except prosecute tax cheats and fibbers. I actually feel sorry for him that he was given such a shit case. How funny Carter Page and George Pappa-D are walking free considering they were the supposed connection to emails/Russians

40% of those same people kill themselves after gender assignment surgery and hormones and the right to use any bathroom they want to.

They need to kill themselves because they have a severe mental disease that's detrimental to society.

>he has been good heres the proof

STILL FUCKING WAITING

Tax cuts, progress in Korea, deregulation, increased border control.

Cry moar.

This is 10/10

>>No.193882370▶
People kill themselves over being assigned the wrong gender

>Gender is a social construct and doesn't exist.

kek

We honestly don't know what info he has. I keep hoping that he'll end the madness, but maybe I'm being too optimistic. What's clear is that we've elected a puppet that does nothing but lie and cheat, and we need to change the rules to limit the power of such a figure

promiseskept.com/#
huh, looks like someone made a whole website for this kinda thing

Attached: 77dcbfcc367bbf8516a05c66fe572341bf74b4471c5e4147c3dfb1687364d4c6.png (800x480, 218K)

45 has followed through on more campaign promises in 2 years than any shitty dem president in the past 24 years. He's doing exactly what he promised, stay mad lmao.

I wish he would cure your aids too OP

Tax cuts for the rich, provoking a dictator to the point of possible nuclear war, increased border control against people seeking asylum how does any of those things sound like he actually wants to help those in need

They weren't only for the rich, you fucking retard. Maybe if you were smart enough to be middle class you would have noticed increased income.

>You guys voted for litterally Hitler
Then How did Trump win?

We need to help those already in this country before we start worrying about everyone else in the world.
He didn't provoke a dictator, he called the dictator's bluff. Made the world a much more peaceful place because of it.
He publicly stood up to a bully.

Lol yeah that's exactly what I'm saying.

ikr
I wonder how many votes literally Hitler could have actually gotten in 2016 if he was on the ballot.

Point A) SeePoint B) That's how eastern politics work, senpai. A show of strength in public followed by private dealings.
Point C) Not a SINGLE one of the people coming here have a legitimate claim to asylum. Asylum is specifically to flee to the nearest safe country in the case of war or something similarly dangerous. Poverty doesn't count, dipshit.

no reply to my link...
trying to educate npcs is like pulling teeth

Don’t forget TikTok

Attached: 61AC682C-CA86-4AF6-A10D-D2C923C8922C.png (680x213, 155K)