Jewish Christians

What does Jow Forums think of Jewish Christians?

Attached: magen_david_cross_large.jpg (425x282, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JnjNst71p5Y
youtu.be/b4fx6BjWEqk
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-obamacare-repeal-christian-nonprofit
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hdl0qj3U78&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=KhVbv7qpBKY
youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: ZYK.jpg (480x440, 23K)

Makes as much sense and Jumbo Shrimp

Attached: 8D692618-AAEE-4D1A-B5EA-09B59CCE0CB3.jpg (1024x789, 121K)

All Christians are pathetic weak faggots.

as a jew i can tell you they don't exist

I figured as much, thanks for being honest, kike.

Any (((Christian))) who is jewish is guaranteed a crypto-kike.

youtu.be/JnjNst71p5Y

Brother Nathanael, purports to be Christian but claims the ancient Hebrews were kikes(sand niggers.) The investigation continues.

Attached: 1527437948156.gif (456x522, 613K)

It’s called Messianic Jewish. My grandpa was the one.

I know what it's called, thank you very much.

drop the jewish part, they're not jews
they're supposed to be the christians.
they're amalekites.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>claims the ancient Hebrews were kikes(sand niggers.)
All kikes meme this. There isn't a single kike that doesn't. They lose their shit every time Christian Identity is brought up on this board. Anyone who claims the kikes are the Israelites is either a kike or a good goy, every single time.

You make no sense. You mean the Edomite thing, I already know about that. Esau took two Canaanite wives ect.

>Anyone who claims the kikes are the Israelites is either a kike or a good goy, every single time.

It's usually the mystery meat fucks who think they are entitled to a beautiful blonde blue eyed Aryan wife because "Jesus loves them" and will supposedly give them a sky mansion when they die.

Attached: mystery meat7.jpg (420x279, 53K)

Attached: Martin Mystery.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Their noses don't convert

Attached: MV5BYTA2YTUxYmUtMWI4Ni00MmYyLTk1MjktYjE2OTZjZWQ1MDljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x999, 80K)

Brother Nathanael is a Christian Jew, you dumb nigger

I think they're a bit like somalian aryans

>beautiful blonde blue eyed Aryan wife
There are barely any like that in the US. I have blonde highlights, pale skin and hazel green eyes which I imagine isn't even considered light in certain European countries but finding a woman here with my features or lighter is nearly impossible. There are Italian/jew mutts with dark hair, brown eyes, and weird noses everywhere.

oxymoron

Still brood of vipers

What does JIDF think of Muslim Jews?

youtu.be/b4fx6BjWEqk

All of America will be Aryan again, fucking mutts will be out.

I work with one of them, everyday I have an urge to purge

If you're Jewish you're not Christian. If you are Christian you are not Jewish. Jews deny Christ and will burn in hell for eternity.

Attached: 1541878026356.jpg (738x741, 79K)

this

Attached: satanism.jpg (907x510, 60K)

Disgusting

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

I have 2 questions:
1. How?
2. Which group do they act like?

I heard there's a group in Israel called Hebrew Catholics. They are jewish converts or something. Don't know much about them tho.

Never met one. I'd be interested to learn about them though. Definitely Jewish heretics and possibly Christian heretics, but what can you do?

this. Jews are those who rejected christ, the others are called christians.

tsss
it's like
no wait tsss
it's like jumbo shrimp or sumptin

you idiot

The Judgment will come and Satan wont save your ass faggot

Attached: 1537697907833.jpg (720x960, 123K)

I think they're pretty hot.

Attached: Torquemada.jpg (267x309, 73K)

Jesus is my Lord and savior but I'd totally suck off the arch angel Michael

i know a guy who claims to be both. You personally might not regard him as such but he regards himself as such. His direct family is Jewish but his other relatives are very Christian so I guess instead of getting mixed up between he chose both.

Satanism is weak shit.

It's ultimately reliant on the same Abrahamic mental schema as Christianity, and if it were ever to "defeat" Christianity, it would immediatey invalidate it's own existence.

It only really makes sense if your brain is already pozzed by the get of Aidsbraham.

>This brainlet doesn't understand that abrahamic mysticism is tight as fuck

What's the difference?

Christians are just an offshoot of Jews (in the religious and philosophical sense).

My friend, who's family is mostly Irish, had relatives that lived next to him. They were Christian Jews, or rather Christians that lived like Jews. I didn't get it, I asked my friend what was up with that.

He said they thought living as Jews is what Jesus did, so it was good enough for them.

They are just as bad as regular kikes, if not more so. Because they try to get you to trust them by claiming to be christian. Then they stab you in the back. Every single time. Their behavior is almost indistinguishable from regular jews. There is absolutely no reasoning with them. They will never see things objectively. They have the ‘chosen people’ virus. They will always think they are superior, and nothing can convince them otherwise. Their life could collapse, lose all money, friends, and opportunities from because such kikes, and they will still not see things objectively. They will blame someone else for all their wickedness and refuse to take responsibility for literally anything they do. That kind of shit doesn’t change just because of a conversion. It takes many generations to breed out, and even then it remains dormant in the dna.
Ive had a very extensive experience with them. Kikes are worst plague humanity has ever seen. A kike converting to christianity means almost nothing.

Brother Nathaniel is an e-celeb actually worth listening to.
About as close to Jow Forums as it gets.

Not Jews for Jesus man. Christians that observe Jewish customs, like going to church/temple on Saturday.

Please be trolling.

Not so much for me. I have had quite the opposite experience and I know a LOT of them. Sorry you had that experience bro.

>Jewish Christians
You mean (((Protestants)))?

You should have clarified.

It depends. The core of christianity is actually hebrew so there is a lot of value in studying the hebrew language and culture. It is retarded that evangelicals dont study the hebrew culture more, because it really explains much of the bible more accurately. The holidays and feasts and shit, i don’t know. Seems kind of dumb to me. What is stupid is when christcuck evangelicals try to adopt all the hebrew customs at the expense of their own culture to try to be more spiritual.

>Edgy Hedonism

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/trump-lawyer-jay-sekulow-obamacare-repeal-christian-nonprofit

I exist

>Jewish
>Christian
Pick one.

I knew this messianic jew. He really had me sold that he was different. He was really spiritual and practical with his approach to christianity. But as time went on, i realized he completely fucked in the head. He was the most narcisssitc person i have ever met. Cult leader kind of narcisssism. Everything he did was for attention to look spiritual. He lied and manipulated other constantly, was a deadbeat, did drugs, extremely unreliable, terrible work ethic, and just fucking used his entire circumstance to feed his ego. He ended up turning every one of his friends against me because i wouldn’t put up with his narcissistic bullshit. And despite all his behavior he thought he could do no wrong, all his behavior was justified, chosenite syndrome, and blamed me for all his problems. One of the worst human beings i have ever met. And he claimed to be a christian.

Vile traitors, worser than than the leftie secular cucks

Yup

They do, even if they convert to Christianity, they're still Jews, terrible Jews non the less.

Shut your whore mouth jew, you're nothing more than a terrorist and a traitor.

Oxymoron. Christians are the opposite and sworn enemy of Jews.

The what?

There are a bunch of evangelical churches that are turning to Messianic Judaism and Hebrew Roots theology. They’re now worshipping on sabbath and celebrating Jewish holidays and laws. Some even reject fundamental Christian teachings like the Trinity and divinity of Jesus because they consider them “pagan” doctrines.

Wow man, that certainly seems like he missed the whole point of Yeshua. Maybe he should read about when Paul had to correct Peter for the same kind of elitist behavior. For the most part, Christ in any person's life leads to an improvement, but it seems like that guy was more of a hypocrite and Pharisee. Makes me really be more impressed with Jesus because He had the same kinds of genetics, and yet lead a sinless life Sometimes I wonder if God intentionally chose a genetically (((loaded))) flesh suit just to show how He didn't make it easy for Himself. Just pray for that guy and keep your nose in the Bible bro.

cringe

I tip my hat to you fair lanklet virgin fag.

I don't trust them. I knew a "Christian of Jewish heritage" who still had the untouchable Jewish tribal mentality. I made the mistake of criticizing Jewish culture, by repeating something another Jew (Michael Savage aka Michael Weiner) had said no less, well you can imagine the response. The same goes for Jews who supposedly shed their Jewishness to join other ideologies like Ayn Rand's Objectivism; don't you dare pronounce a Jewish name closer to the original (e.g. Weinberg as "vine-bairg" instead of "wine-burg") as clearly it's "their" name, not yours filthy goy. The most forgivable reason I can think of is that group identification really is as deep in the brain as white nationalists have been claiming it is for decades, and these Jews can only delude themselves for so long.

Have you seen these guys? They seem alright: youtube.com/watch?v=4Hdl0qj3U78&t=2s

A lot of Messianics and Hebrew Roots types hate Paul and see him as a false apostle who “corrupted” the teachings of Jesus.

Born a Jew here and converted to Christianity. I no longer consider myself a Jew, nor do the Jews I grew up with. Parents were upset at first, but they were never particularly strong on the Jewish stuff anyway--culturally or religiously--so they got over it.

I consider the diaspora to be an inherently toxic idea, and represents a failure to integrate. Diaspora Jews have caused nothing but trouble, and it's not something I could justify being morally part of. I think Jews ought to either fully integrate or move to Israel if they want to retain their "Jewishness." Either option is fine by me, but I chose the former.

I kind of "forced" myself to find Christ as an escape route, but in the process of faking it, it became very real and I go to church most Sundays now.

My gf is a white Christian too and that's how I'm planning on raising my kids. Most people who know me in recent years don't even know I was ever Jewish. I suspect some spergs will call that "crypto", but I simply no longer see myself as a Jew.

The Christian Jews I knew kept many Christian customs, but they ate Kosher and celebrated Jew holidays. They were weird, I still don't get it. Why keep the old ways when the OT said you didn't have to anymore? But then again Jesus still did the Passover dinner. Still though, strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhVbv7qpBKY

I M Hebrew roots I guess (Messianic Torah Observant Israel) and I love Paul. Some of the most profound thoughts about Yeshua are from Paul. He is misunderstood (Read 2 Peter 3) because a lot of people think he preached lawlessness (to not observe Torah), but that's just not the case. I was evangelical originally, but realized that Torah was what Jesus practiced and so because He is in me, I will try and walk "just as He did." When Jesus said He only came for the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" and then read Romans 13 - i realized that I am (as are Christians), actually Israel (one who wrestles with God.) I do realize there are a lot of people new to the movement who go on personal crusades in trying to convert everyone, and they are really prideful about it. Pretty sad considering we are saved by nothing of our own work... The purveyor of "secret knowledge about the scripture is another common pitfall and it makes people come off as assholes. I just try to be humble and remember how lost i was... I am sorry those people are so terrible. They should always remember that the gospel message can never be transmitted if you fail to love one another.

Star of David = star of Remphan / Moloch = the devil / a demon

also: if you ever start another thread discussing a certain term, define the term first. otherwise you get all kind of nonsense of people approaching this term differently

tldr: what do you mean with Jewish Christian?

>Harvey Weinstein
>"white" people

Attached: 1496435329853.png (643x537, 231K)

I don't trust them at all and hate what they did to Christianity

check these guys out bro:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o&t=3s

Shalom

Messianic jews, and ethnic Jews that convert obviously.

I met another messianic jew as well. He claimed to be a ‘realized’ jew or whatever they call it. I met him when i was working with a pretty cool company. He gave me a ride once and i told him about it. Being a jew, he was really interested in it. Joined the company later. While he was at the company, he proceeded to pretend to be friends with everyone at the company just to get information about how to run his franchise better.
He
>stuck his nose in everyone’s business, >pried into peoples’ personal lives pretending to be peoples’ friend
>no sense of boundaries
>claimed he wasn’t actually my friend despite what i did for him
>rude, condescending, insulting, no respect
>Loved to argue about everything
>no sense of inappropriateness
>Loved ben shapiro
>never trumper

He was probably lying the whole time about being a christian. He was a total backstabber. I was the one who introduced him to the company where he made a lot of money and he showed no appreciation to me at all. Acted like he was owed the opportunity.
Jews really are an awful bunch. Saying you’re a christian when you’re a kike is meaningless.

No problem with those people, why would you have problems with them? They accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, which is what we hope everyone will do.

It's a great thing if they do

Jews who convert to Christianity/Islam are the most ungrateful bastards who spit on the face of generations of Jews who died for Kiddush Ha'Shem and those who survived centuries of persecution instead of chosing the easy route

Yup. It goes far deeper than relgious belief. Kikes will always act like that.
>I’m a jew, dumb goy, you can’t ever achieve my level spirituality

>The truth doesn't matter?

The truth that I return to my country like God promised?

Exactly, a lot of it is retarded.
Let’s be more spiritual by contuing to do all that shit in the old testament that was done away with. Especially the kosher shit. The messianic dude i knew did that. He thought he was so much more spiritual for it as well. Much like a vegan.

Checked. I don't do that for many noses.

Never happened, the Abrahamic religions are mind control.
>Build temple.
>GOD IS WITH US.
>Babylonians destroy it.
>GOD IS TESTING US.
>Rebuild temple.
>GOD IS WITH US.
>Romans destroy it.
>GOD IS TESTING US.

it's people like that that pose the most challenging aspects of my faith as well. - the radical notion that i should pray for people like that and forgive them. God certainly has high level challenges for us... still, i believe in the cure to hoe he (((is))) is Christ. I do believe in trans-generational cures from the Father. Pray that they can overcome it one day despite the genetic predispositions they have. God is testing you to strengthen your ability to love and forgive brother... (obviously without being further victimized by him).

That promise is only valid if you accept the messiah, stupid kike. Your race is cursed for killing the messiah. You aren’t promised jack until you repent.

Yea but the New testament is older than the Talmud. It also flows much more reasonably from the Tanach. You should watch the video brother.

No, God promise to Avrham is eternal, meaning the right to go back to the land will be kept forever. However, it doesn't mean we can sin without any consequences.

More like
>Build temple.
>GOD IS WITH US.
>Babylonians destroy it.
>GOD IS PUNISHING US.
>Rebuild temple.
>GOD IS WITH US.
>Romans destroy it.
>GOD IS PUNSHING US.

btw, oneforisrael have not converted per se. They just see the natural progression of faith in the words of Moses and the prophets being in the teachings and life of Yahushua. They still follow the Torah - in fact better than many orthodox Jews do.

The Talmud is part of the oral Torah, religious laws which passed through generations from Moshe to Yehusha' to the elders etc, until it was written out of fear wit will be forgotten due to exile. Hence the Mishna was written and later the Talmud which broaden and interpreted it .

p.s. it's Avraham

yes they have a hard time getting rid of their Arabic nose

Attached: 1489890207901.jpg (500x382, 124K)

Should be branded with a Star of David on their foreheads and crucified.

If they rise from the dead 3 days later then maybe... just maybe... nah. Just kill 'em again and throw 'em in a wood chipper.

You will return to your country, but modern day Israel is not the Israel of prophecy - that Israel obeys the law (Israel funds abortion, has gay right parades), and will include the other tribes of Israel, not just the House of Judah and a few from Benjamin and a few Levites. It will be bigger than how Moses brought them out of Egypt too - so that "the first exodus will not come to remembrance." I never saw pillars of fire by night and smoke by day brother....

No, because Yeshu is false Massiah. Th real Messiah would gather all Jews, win wars, build the Temple and establish kingdom. Yeshu died and did nothing of that matter

is this simialr to messianic jews?

Reductionism is easy bro. Try classical theology.

Also our monks dress better.

Attached: 1528419934740.jpg (700x845, 460K)

we all killed Christ - His blood is on us all... and it better be because this is what saves us. That being said - the material wealth of many Jews seems to be less from Torah observance and blessed prosperity, and more from a Satanic Talmudic "blessing"...

If an ethnic Jew converts to Christian, I do not think he/she will be a good person -- thinking about this, jews are jews, they can be of any religion, but they are evil...