Social media is a enginer to destroy you in to focus on real things

In the last few years i have experienced a decrease on my focus time at studyng it something like a dependence, the fact that i can t forgot something just because i have tons of shity info that i get on this social media like instagram
Do you guys have any essay that prove my point?
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1540139509473.png (1920x1080, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5410864/study-children-screen-time-brain-function/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 141 IQ and I feel so fucking stupid and have hard time formulating thoughts, I spend 10 hours on the internet every day and it gets worse year by year.

135 IQ here, it s a pain t feel like nobody alert me about these effects on me, this shit deeply fucked me year by year.
Now i m addicted to internet, and i must put this shit out on me before it s to late

Limiting Children's Screen Time Improves Their Memory, Attention and Language Skills
time.com/5410864/study-children-screen-time-brain-function/

I just must find some rigorous essay

>and i must put this shit out on me before it s to late

How? I feel anxious without being online. I have nothing to do. I have no one to talk to.

Sometimes when I feel bored I buy energy drinks just so that being online is more fun and stimulating. It's fucked up.

Kek exactly same feeling here, like in normal i do this just because i can t avoid so isn t even funny, but if i take on energy drink the cafeine makes me happy, that plus music and i forgot my problem with this

I was thinking about this today... I work 40h workweek and want to start a side hustle but cant even focus more than 1 h and I find no good ideas. Always end up lurking Jow Forums

>How?
> I have no one to talk to.
I m in college and i went full autistic first months so eventually i lost all conctact with other persons and in weekends i m like 48h without talking to anybody so i can t avoid this shit to happend.
Ass last recurse i m thinking on buying this shit to rememeber every 15 mins i am on the internet

Attached: boligrafo.jpg (800x800, 62K)

The problem is you need a project, something to work on. I had a youtube channel with 32k subs and I dedicated like 20h/week to it but jewtube deleted it now Im back at lurking Jow Forums and htinking about new ideas

Maybe you know it since ure spanish: Esto No Es Normal TV

>Esto No Es Normal TV
I think i read this in another pol thread where you said you had friends but they discover your channel so you lost them
Maybe y should re take my channel on youtube..

Yeah haha
I still got one channel with 7k subs, it was my backuo channel, but if I start posting videos again thhey will ban me again so no point doing that.

Read books instead of Jow Forums, and you might find that your attention span comes back within a few weeks.

TL;DR: Read a book, nigga.

Feels. Dat dere 6 hours of artificial happpiness. Wish I could feel like that all the time.

Books take so many words to say a single point. Most books could be condensed to a few sentences. There is no other as inefficient medium of information than books. What kind of masochist puts himself through something like that?

Re upload them on cofrechoso, they are tryng to upload youtube censored content on their forum
Create a post and aske how to upload

I dont want to reupload, besides, someone already reupleaded most of em on youtube

Maybe TLOTR or philosophy books, they may give you information inefficient but atleast make you think and distract from reality

dont want to get doxxed coz of my voice. Last time some communist retards called my workplace saying im a nazi lol

>Not using a voice modulator
Bro i thought you were a clever boy

So they are like Jow Forums

yeah, big mistake

But reading on a screen it´s proven to reduce your attention, so it s like beeing on /pol without the lose of concentration