Drumpf BTFO by the Dalai lama

Attached: 46479424_2421613961264977_4726346810413547520_n.jpg (960x946, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04xyY4IoDMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vague bullshit that actually says nothing profound at all

>"Europe belongs to the Europeans"
>T. Dalai Lama

Now piss off muleboy or I'll put a Draghpoi Dubthab on you.

aka dont criticize islam or they will blow shit up

He's pretty much quoting Trump verbatim. No one thinks Trump is the divisive one. It's the enemy of the people, the fake news, and the Democrats who have adopted their globalist agenda

>everything anyone ever says is directed at Donald Trump

Tibet must learn to live in harmony with the han Chinese migrants -- a people of peace. A multicultural Tibet is being on the right side of history in the current year for peoplekind.

He's really slipping in his old age. You wouldn't even find that on a shit card from the dollar store. Sage

fpbp as always.

the dalai lama gave the fuck up on humanity and straight up said he isn't coming back. basically if you believe in that bullshit once this nigga dies he said he chooses not to be reincarnated or found because we are beyond fucked at this point.

Another oligarch who will never face the consequences of his actions

Attached: ou-can-be-full-of-ndness-and-love-but-you-16223555.png (500x417, 125K)

>he said he chooses not to be reincarnated or found because we are beyond fucked at this point
Wrong. He said that because he believes China will install a puppet.

US salt mine is open

The only people that have learned to live together with equality and mutual respect are white people. Get back to me when the rest of the world learns how.

T. Murdered, enslaved, robbed and pillaged entire civilizations

Agreed. Let's treat each other based on how we behave.

Oh, wait...

He's so brave and beautiful, and that's a good thing.

That deceiver is connected to the NXIVM cult

Wouldn't the same apply to all sentient beings?

>civilization

Attached: words.jpg (600x518, 48K)

And he never lived in a neighbourhood full of naggers.

It does, but most of his Twitter followers aren't Buddhist so they would have difficulty comprehending a statement like that

I am not equal to a brainless brown peasant and I find it an insult.

Dalai Lama should open the border to let all those nice chinese people in. Its their country too, you know

The Dalai Lama also BTFOs underage boys so

/thread

>differences of race
dalai lama is redpilled af

oh cool I want to see more dalai lama shitposts. I wonder what memes he likes.

The Dalai Lama is a boy fucker so

youtube.com/watch?v=04xyY4IoDMk

Well, he is not wrong you know?

Where is he saying Trump is bad and that USA should open their borders? Like are you ok? You seen kinda angry little man.

wtf i hate flumpfthptpf now

Attached: blongadld drujthlpf.png (706x595, 575K)

The left used to have a hard-on for the Dalai Lama until their Chicom masters told them to knock it off.

Such a wise man.

Attached: 1499242666876.jpg (720x714, 88K)

The Dalsi Lama fucks young boys in the ass.

This guy fucks little boys so I really don’t care for his input.
>t. I’ve seen him with his troop of little boys, he doesn’t leave without them!

A platitude I'm sure GEOTUS agrees with. In fact he's lived more closely to that concept than the demorats by a good margin.

Attached: 1540274982278.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

Spoken by someone who's never truly had to attempt to unify people. It's all fine to sit on top of your hill and preach peace and love, but try actually getting millions of people from wildly different backgrounds, abilities, ideals, races, creeds, and religions to live together.

Truth is, we're better - as a species, as humans - if we're allowed to self-segregate. Let the people who want to be with like-minded individuals get together and form their own communities. Stop all this bullshit forced diversification. The only way this ends is in war and flame.

P L A T I T U D E S

Attached: dae centrist.png (640x480, 14K)

this

they are just puppets putting up a farce

Attached: muh based lama.jpg (275x183, 12K)

I wonder what he thinks about the passive genocide and sinicization of the Tibetan people.

Thé Dalaï Lama is an enormous faggot. Name one other king who ran away and abandoned his people to die.
This guy is an inter dimensional faggot

A God King in a homogenous society has no idea what it's like to grow up as a white kid in high school in the USA where all browns are allowed to be brown nationalists, brown supremacists, racists, say anything, yet if you as a white kid say anything that even slightly hints at racism you get expelled or bullied and beat to shit.

I was the only white kid on my bus in 2005. Can't imagine how terrifying it would be now after Nigger King turned all the nigglets rabid ghouls.

>now you Chinese and muslims need to get out of my country

What a hypocrite and a bigot.

(((they))) got to this chink too

woah that's a shame. i didn't know even the dalai lama was victim to double think
Maybe he should return to fucking Tibet and watch his people get ethnically replaced by the Chinese. Isn't that the reason why he travels the world on this advertisement campaign?

He doesn’t care he ran away like a bitch.
Imagine living in Tibet, seeing the chink armies at the gate and your king running out the back door.
Yeah, that happened.
The lama is a bitch

So this dalia lama quote is right but the ones where he says refugees should go home and the buddhists defending themselves from muslims destroyers are wrong
Interesting

War and courage have done far more for man than love of the neighbor.

Attached: nietzsche crazy.gif (220x240, 28K)

firstly, this guy glows in the dark.

secondly, yurup's leftards aren't all that happy with mister lama. you see he doesn't like migrants he want's them to go home. yurup for the yurupeans as they say.

thirdly, faggit.

Sharing sucks. Nobody likes sharing. It wouldn't be such a problem if other people would appreciate and respect nice things as much as you do. But no...other people will always neglect, vandalize and destroy nice things...

Attached: 1540267843717.jpg (400x400, 35K)

This is the type of shit someone says before nothing bad ever really happens to them. And then when it does, they dont say shit like this anymore.

Lol i can give many example, king of italy during ww2, english king which escaped in france, spanish king which espcaped in england during hundred year war. Lous phillipe which run away in 1840. Just some which came out of my mind, should be plenty of other example.

Their people weren’t slaughtered like the Tibétains.

Literally every bit of this. People who don't hate blacks have never been forced to use their self-segregated facilities.

T. Memphian

this went in USA in college and they have black nationalist club, and everybody seem to not have problem with shit like that.

Ummm memeflag.
Myanmar

Attached: WTAF.jpg (300x168, 6K)

and this is why we cant have nice things to share

k