WWII beginning

Why did the British and the French declare war to Germany when it attacked Poland, but not to the USSR as well?

Attached: poland.jpg (1439x1062, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nw6AKEXecwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_military_parade_in_Brest-Litovsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one thing at a time user

Because they are pussies? Considering French gave less resistance than poles im certain of it

Attached: 170px-Communist_jew.png (170x200, 43K)

>Poland gets invaded by two countries
>declare war in the name of Polish independence
>hand over Poland, plus half of Europe to one of the countries that invaded Poland

It's almost as if they just really wanted a war with Germany

because ''waaaah war is bad we shouldnt shoot people its bad coexist guys :(''

Attached: capitulated.png (487x559, 364K)

Funny story; if Hitler had waited another year~ish before bumrushing France, and had just kept importing Soviet resources during the “Phony War”, the UK & France planned to declare war on the USSR and bomb the Caucasus oilfields from airbases in Syria / Iran.

>overwhelming presence
>1 paratrooper division into Paris

Brits financed bolshevik coup, USSR was their cryptocolony.

To declare war on Germany and the USSR is too much. You won't win and it brings those 2 nations closer together since they now have a common enemy — you. You have to pick one or the other. The British chose to ally with the USSR, the Finns chose to ally with Germany.

Germany and USSR signed a treaty not to attack each other. Hitler feared Russia and was afraid because he knew they'd beat him.

Obviously that ended and they both fought each other ending in 1945 with germany cucked by USSR

Britain and France are responsible for the invasion in the first place, telling Poland to walk away from the table while giving them false assurances of protection. Meanwhile, Hitler went ahead and made a deal with Stalin

Does that even work anymore? I thought the AI now guards capitals and other high war score cities by default now.

Because WW2 was started to destroy us after WW1 and the Versailles treaty couldn't achieve that
Look up some Churchill qoutes my Croatian friend

Hitler was so afraid that he attacked the first.

I think it doesn't work anymore due to the war support instead national unity system
I always have to go all the way down to Bordeaux now
But even if they are garrisoned, I could still do it with a few paratrooper and force attack

Attached: still not learning.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

>feared the USSR
Everyone in 1940 thought the USSR Red Army was a joke.
•took 7 years to secure the former Russian Empire territory.
•Lost to Poland in the late 20's
•Barely could make any headway against retreating / pre-defeated Poles in 39.
•Couldn't push into Finland in 40.

The Red Army was a bad joke to every war planner across the world in 1940.

Yeah that too.

I always go for air force
mostly tactical bombers
solves most problems

Attached: Naval Bomber.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

>hurrr WW2 was started to destroy germany
>this is why germany started it
not that I dont believe your german autism, but your argument sucks mohammed dong

Britain and France declared war on Germany

Germany invaded first + the allies couldn’t beat Germany and the soviets at the same time.

Attached: but you invaded poland.png (693x435, 26K)

I go with multiple 20 width paratroopers that have support artillery, recon, and engineers.5 or 6 of those are usually enough to capitulate France.

I always forget to build Transport Planes

Attached: 1542227616241s.jpg (210x250, 7K)

What’s your fighter to tactical bomber ratio?

in total or over the mission area ?

Total

The real question you should be asking is why did they declare war on Germany when it attacked Poland, but they didn't declare war on Poland when it attacked Czechoslovakia months before?

Attached: 1501622408555.jpg (800x390, 75K)

I have like double the ammount of fighters of tactical bombers
I can make the AI pull of all their fighter from the channel by puting a few bombers over london

No one cared about the Little Entente.

The Entente didn't care about anyone but Germany.

Because they knew what was going to happen next.

Attached: rAiw9xJeiuw.jpg (800x487, 89K)

Three main reasons.
1. The Anglo-Polish Agreement only specified German aggression
2. Britain was weak as fuck, and declaring War on BOTH the Germans and the Soviets would have been suicide
3. The Soviets invaded a few weeks after Germany when Poland was on the brink of collapse.

Attached: 1532041750241.jpg (399x351, 67K)

if they wanted a war with germany they would have started earlier you retarded leaf

Britain and France were Jewish controlled.

They did. It was called the Great War.

Should’ve kept the Rhineland demilitarized and prevented the Anschluss

Yeah, so we become the baddy because your retard of a president decided that germany dindu nuffin in WW1

youtu.be/nw6AKEXecwA

How was that France's fault?

Attached: 1456335250721.jpg (868x1228, 147K)

>prevented the Anschluss
Why would you prevent something 99% of Austrians wanted?

Attached: pepejew.jpg (4500x4334, 907K)

>Churchill was around at the start of the war
kek what the fuck is this video

The Rhineland was remilitarized was after France broke the locarno traety with the Franco-Soviet Treaty of Mutual Assistance
The Anschluss was because the austrian population wanted it

To weaken germany

>invade shitholes across the world
>this is the same as invading next door neighbor

Attached: 1529241479803.png (953x573, 25K)

Link faggot

t. Ragequitting Dunkerque

Ye, that's what you do if you think you're at a disadvantage.

Attacking first secures the tempo of battle in your favor, christ it's like you know nothing about war or competition. You ALWAYS play aggressively so the enemy is fighting on your terms at your pace instead of his own.

Jews.

>You have to pick one or the other
>The British chose to ally with the USSR
>they choose to ally with the other enemy
Please be a shill, I can't believe there are people this stupid

>Germany invades Poland
>Polish government flees the country, abandons its post, people and the army and loses its legitimacy since it's no longer performing any of its functions
>Polish Army gets destroyed in 1 week since no government = no organization
>Hitler is confused why Poland is not showing any resistance and practically gifting Germany its territory
>Poland ceases to be a state since no government = no state
>Poland betrays USSR by not showing any meaningful resistance against the Nazis
>Germany gets closer to USSR's borders
>Stalin is compelled to act because Nazis are getting closer
>USSR moves to Polish-occupied Russia's territories to protect its border and prepare for inevitable war against the Nazis

Yeah, so much for USSR "invaded" Poland.

UK and France wanted Germany and USSR to fight against each other. For this they required common border.

I don't know about France, but the UK's treaty with Poland was specifically about protecting them if they got attacked by Germany.

I pretty sure secret part of Anglo-Polish Agreement mentions only Germany.

when you become so much indebted you do what your debtors tell you to do or else they would crash your entire economy/empire
at the end it was america... death to america

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-18 Screen-Shot-2017-04-06-at-12 53 31-PM-1024x451 png (PNG-Grafik, 1024 × 451 Pi (1024x451, 72K)

I always love German autism when it comes to the Versailles treaty. It was punitive, but it wasn't enforced by any deterrence and just pissed them off and wasn't nearly as bad as what they did to France in the Franco-Prussian war, nor what they did to Russia after defeating them in WW1, nor what Germany was intending to do to France had they defeated them. Fuck off you teutonic nigger.

is this the current state of leaf education?

your very own logic justifies the german invasion of russia since russia was encroaching on romania and bulgaria

Attached: british ww2.jpg (623x402, 229K)

>playing hoi4 and not the superior hoi3 with black ice

Germans are autists. But germany was not partitioned (unlike austrian empire) because British empire wanted troublemaker on the continent. So they imposed Versailles to be sure that germany will start another war.

Russian empire and later ussr had one of the biggest industrial growth in the world and were moving toward capitalism very fast and they main goal of British empire was to damage capital accumulation in russia by all means. In few words they wanted to destroy russian stuff LOL.

Today west imposes sanctions againt russia due to same reason, but nukes and new types of weapon allow to finish this process.

>unironically posts that on an image showing the next door neighbor already invaded

800 iq

>writes this bullshit
>calls us autists
why not call us HUNS too? then you would complete being a total retard?.....

>French gave less resistance than poles
False.
It's understood that the 1940 war outcome happened because of a placement of armies that was lucky for the Germans on the operational level.

you mean the same like the Uk invaded and genocided the irish?
it seems it's only bad if germany does it righ

> "nope, it would be a suicide"
ok then
> but you joined EU
> you must take negroes now
> "nope, it would be a suicide"
funny how things turned out

Attached: 1537960274302.jpg (1360x768, 136K)

This is 100% correct. USSR proposed to UK and France and Poland to attack Germany before formation of axis, UK and France refused, poles were too stupid to understand what russians propose. Germany was not partitioned during ww1 because British empire wanted troublemaker in europe.

Russian empire killed the biggest number of central power soldiers during ww1 and USSR killed the biggest ammount of axis soldiers during ww2. UK and France harvested profits during ww1 and did not help white army. They wanted to do the same during ww2, but USA took their role lol.

If Poland allowed soviet troops in their country, the soviets would never leave

The true question is why French forces standed idle when whole German army was concentrated in Poland, and ignored that the Germans were ex[posing completely their western front.
War would had ended before Christmas 1939 if fucking frogs took a solid action.

WRONG AGAIN... it was america who made sure that germany stayed together and russia in WWI were total bitches it was the french who killed most of central powers

Attached: MontlhyCas.png (1600x766, 89K)

My parents are from Russia and apparently it is still a crime to mention that the USSR "attacked" Poland

If ifs and ands were pots and pans

You can read about pre-war negotiations in wikipedia

Poles were too stupid to understand, UK and France wanted to do same shit as during ww1. Russians already crossed poland in the past, they destroyed prussian army and took berlin during wars with friedrich the great.

russians killed much more than french, central powers consisted from germany, austria, ottomans.
russians killed more germans, more austrians and more ottomans.
biggest battle of ww1 was on eastern front in deepest shithole that has no value.

> your very own logic justifies the german invasion of russia since russia was encroaching on romania and bulgaria

Did you even read anything I wrote?

>regain independence
>next to you raise new ideology which decides that half of your population is to rich to be alive
>have a war with them
>few years later
>guys.. lets.. lets move our troops into your territory.. unopposed.. and then.. wait... guys... where are you going?
> "Poles were tooooo stupid"
my condolence to your family

Because USSR never attacked Poland. USSR was not suicidal and couldn't allow an enemy get close to its border. USSR did everything correct from legal and strategic standpoint. No country declared war on nor condemned USSR for its alleged "invasion" of Poland.

> secret attack pact
> open joint military parade in the capital of conquered country
> nothing happened guys

Germans wanted to loot and plunder and to get lebensraum because they had debts and overproduction.

Russians wanted to breed, mine gold and to build industry and infrastructure in eurasia .

USA, UK and France wanted germany to form axis and to attack russia because russians have cheap resources and they can produce everything cheaper. so they wanted germans to damage russian capital. communism collapse sooner or later, but cities, gold, industry and infrastructure stays.

Poland would have been attacked sooner or later, because germans required your lands without your people. Hitler wanted german peasants to settle there and make children to work in his factories later

Added value that they can produce and new land was a collateral for his debts to jewish bankers and german industrial clans

poland wuz hussar and shit of cource lol. nothing new...

They needed am excuse to sell their people on why they needed a draft after the first time they did that.

> "poland wuz hussar and shit of cource lol. nothing new..."
unwarranted

you also didnt counter the "lets not invite communism here"
the only thing which you wrote that was true was:
"Poland would have been attacked sooner or later, because germans"
but thats more of a law of nature, than a period-specific argument

Attached: gib milkers. over..png (870x232, 258K)

because the treaty guaranteed protection only if g*Rmany attacks poland
A dickish move I know, but its geopolitics

Because Britain guaranteed Poland from a german attack. You should educated yourself on the Versailles treaty provisions.

> secret attack pact

There was no "attack pact" wtf it means. USSR was the last country to sign non-aggression agreement with Germany in Europe and it was no different from other countries.

>open joint military parade in the capital of conquered country

There was no parade in the capital of conquered country.

3pbp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_military_parade_in_Brest-Litovsk
dunno why i wrote capital thou
must be the level of this conversation