LEFTIST PROJECTING INTENSIFIES

>LEFTIST PROJECTING INTENSIFIES...

Attached: 1532090849622.png (588x513, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYk6g83NsGw
youtu.be/p80hXaM4QgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews have started tearing each other apart

" Leftists "
thats what happen when rich people claim the be " the ahrd working class "

BILL JUDEN MAHER DESERVES TO BE GASED.

>making leftists basedboys turn on capeshit
dare I say it /ourguy/?

>Implying Trump won the "Marvel vote."
Doubtful.

All the comic book geeks I used to know were liberals or anti-capitalists

All this proves is that maher is a pussy. Why didn't he say this shit when stan was alive.

Bill "I support Israel but ethnostates are bad" maher can eat a bag of poop for all I care

>implying Maher isn't far more responsible for the retardation of political discourse and the election of Trump than a fucking comic book writer.

why didn't this chicken shit do it when he was alive? were you scared of a 95 year old man? could that really be the state of your onions addiction?

No. Not even in the ironic shitposting sense. Just an Israel first shill, sent to destroy our sovereignty.

It's not because he's a cowardly Jew I know that much

He's right though minus comic books being responsible for GEOTUS. Comic books are dumb as hell and ruined cinema. I love movies. I used to go to the theater all the time. Action began to drown out story but there was still a lot of good films, action included. Then comic book films happened. There is no story more boring than a Marvel super hero film. Characters are flat, story is contrived, there are guaranteed outcomes and the entire "adventure" is set piece of a insultingly simple moral lesson. I'll take the b rated slasher any day of the week. I haven't been to the theater since "Alien vs. Predator", it's all garbage .

>what did you say about Israel!?

Attached: zogged.jpg (474x358, 19K)

i hate how Maher refers to himself as Catholic and not Jewish. He is only answering that question with regards to the religion. he's talked about discovering he was part jewish after being raised catholic and then rebelling against the church. its a HUGE part of his identity, being a secular jew. but he calls himself irish-catholic.

> StanLee helped promote the onoin culture that forced people to look for a solution
maybe (giving a lot of credit here), the average trump voter was seeing all the onion boys around and this was a factor.

Maher was born in New York City. His father, William Aloysius Maher Jr.,[1] was a network news editor and radio announcer, and his mother, Julie Maher (née Berman), was a nurse.[2] He was raised in his Irish-American father's Roman Catholic religion. Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[10] was Jewish.[11][12][13] Owing to his disagreement with the Catholic Church's doctrine about birth control, Maher's father stopped taking Maher and his sister to Catholic church services when Maher was thirteen.

fucking hell, leftists are such boring moralistic cunts. It's 2018, get on with the times allready you fossils! Libshits... like, eeww.

Attached: 23432536.jpg (620x330, 20K)

He forgot the memo that comic book fans are dead, it's all transwomen and PoC. He doesn't need to attack comics to attack white men

Maher is an atheist, user
he made an anti-religion documentary called "Religulous"

ahh yes, that documentary where he insulted mainstream Christianity and Islam but the only jews who he made fun of were jews for jesus.

His mother was a Jew so he's a Jew by the Jews' own code.

The (((weed promoter))) cries out in pain as he strikes the dead comic book man.

Attached: 1512501551382.jpg (600x438, 75K)

I know he is secular/athiest, but I'm saying he is kind of disingenuous when he "responds to the alt-right" by accosting them for calling him a Jew. Its on his wikipedia...

Kek. The left continues to destroy itself. I love this timeline.

>implying basedboy manchildren vote republican

I'm waiting for the day they start eating Mueller alive for failing to find/make dirt on Trump.
It will happen, next year latest.

Attached: 1542575621844.png (275x275, 26K)

Mueller will drain the swamp cuz he works for Trump

s a t i r e

So this is the power of smoking pot

The Jews are an ethnic group. He may have denounced their religion but he's still jewish.

The russians have their own religion as well (Russian Orthodoxy) but if a russian denounced the orthodox church, he would still be an ethnic russian. Similarly, Maher may have abandoned the jewish religion (judaism) but he is still a jew.

He's right capeshit and comics are for children

and also stanley was jew as well

Anyone I know/knew where black desu.

What pisses me off about Maher is that he believes he is a deep thinking intellectual when he is literally just an NPC parroting whatever talking points the DNC pushes that week.

hahaha

>Spider Man
Black teenage boy
>Thor
Woman
>Ms. Marvel
Muslim teenage girl
>Iron Man
Black teenage girl
>Captain America
Evil fascist

Bill Maher is partially correct in that the practice of brutally killing off fan-favorites and replacing them with diversity hires with stereotypical backstories and personalities hurts the progressive cause.

He always did. He shit on the movies all the time.

Can't stand this fucking kike. Would trade Stan Lee back for him in a heartbeat.

Attached: DDwk3mcUIAAZ99S.jpg (824x1200, 424K)

I respect Stan Lee a lot more than Bill Maher, even if comic book movies are trash. The eagerness to trash his legacy is pathetic.

Stan Lee's heavy crimes, making spiderman 400 years ago and being the hugh hefner of comic book movie cameos.

Bill Maher's cunty and childish, smirking rhetoric does not help.

Bill Maher is right. Fascists are preoccupied with hero mythology.

youtu.be/HYk6g83NsGw

Attached: Degredation of a Hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

This.

> WE HAVE ONE THAT CAN SEE

Attached: serveimage.jpg (181x279, 12K)

Attached: 1542514796837.webm (960x540, 2.58M)

i like it when jews jew jews

ytho

Maher is half correct.

Should just call himself a retard.
Very likely a sociopath, will always interrupt people when they are making valid counter points and make jest. But when someone tries to disapprove him he is all serious with no jokes.
a personification of the quasi intellectual liberal psychopath

"I support ethnostates but Israel is bad."

This is why the blue boards are running away from home.

Attached: halp.jpg (306x231, 17K)

How did you make that?

Nah. Japan man wants $$$.
Doesnt matter though, ever since the 2016 election made Jow Forums super popular all boards of full of underage normie faggets meme posting and derailing threads.

You mean how could they make that.

I didn't make it, I stole it from /gif/

>implying comic book readers are conservatives in the first place

What an idiot

Daily reminder that if you like Marvel, you should not have rights.

youtu.be/p80hXaM4QgU

Only because they are the only ones allowed to have one and they push propaganda that say ethnostates are bad

Bill’s whole gimmick is and always has been to be a typical wrestling heel. He purposely says things to bait you. If you attack him, you give him strength. If you ignore him, he fades away.

His obvious idiocy can always be countered but in doing so you are only being dumb enough to fall into his trap.

Attached: 1502751757172.jpg (1616x1818, 865K)

bill maher is the guy who never recovered from finding out santa isnt real and would never admit hes just a butthurt faggot who had his wheaties pissed in as a kid

ignore his shit

>boils complex political discussions down into one sentence joke line soundbites that his mentally deficient audience can laugh at and regurgitate ad nauseam without actually thinking about
>accuses others of dumbing down the populace
Pretty much the entire leftist "infotainment" industrial complex.
Honestly I can't wait for it utterly collapse once trump is out of office.

Unpopulated take, Bill Maher is correct.

He was also right about Bush when he got kicked off ABC back in the day.

Capeshit films have dumbed down cinema and our society.

can somebody tell me how marvel cuck fag culture lead to trump?

If he is saying that the people who voted for trump were so disgusted by progressive betas, then yes I agree with him.

> Calling out Stan Lee for his part in the rise of the marvel loving Nu-male

Based Maher

This although I don't know whether Disney marvel has been a necessary evil so that Cinema market can still be viable

I think he's trying to some how tie comic books to angry young white men. When the irony is that it is a jewish lead cluture from the likes of Lee that absolutely lead us where we are today, just for all the reasons people like Maher will never be able to figure out

Feminism is tearing Jews apart

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Nope. They're quite unified.

I've noticed there's a desperate agenda to portray Jews as somehow in a conflict with each other. As if they aren't all on-board with wrecking the world.

I don't get it. It just sounds like Maher trying to get into the headlines with whatever he thinks will disgust or offend with no real teeth to it.

Trump voting came from disgust with the culture Marvel has promoted.

Its like saying the people who protested the Iraq war lead to the 2nd Bush presidency.

underrated post

it wasn't the cape-shit loving man children who made Trump president

Attached: soy_smile.jpg (680x673, 76K)

>be old jewish liberal
>die
>middle aged jewish liberals shit on you

Literally what is their problem?

ddd

Stan Lee was an honourable man imo

He's right though. Stan Lee created the nu-males, in later years he along with his roundtable of SJW writers made sure to keep the comics purely political in hope of "dumbing down" their viewers. But some of their viewers actually saw their bullshit right through and refused to keep sponsoring them by watching the garbage which ended up in them hating the PC culture and that is where Trump comes into the picture.
But claiming that people who liked the new Captain Marvel trailer for example to be a Trump voter.. now that's just too rich. Kek'd.

Cape-shit is just one of many examples of jewish subversion of our culture. Superheros reflect the subconscious duality of the Jewish beta male brain and their desire for Aryan strength and beauty combined with their natural subversive instinct of needing to have duel identities

I can't say I know of any trump supporters or right wing people that like capeshit

>implying he isn't right

fuck consumerism, fuck corporate dictatorships, these mother fuckers are going to push it over the edge. you want corporations to become jesus like, you will have it.

Attached: qt5z8kxqqw601.jpg (1195x646, 71K)