The (((roastie))) meme

Why is pol so judgemental? And isn't that just exactly what (((they))) want?

> kikes corrupt white women and make them whores and bbc lovers
> "oh no, don't breed with a white woman goy, they are corrupt, only your pure anime pillow is worthy of your love"
> demographiccollapse.jpeg

Isn't the vilification of the average white woman, aka a "roastie" the biggest Jewish trick of the modern era?

>inb4 Incel moralfag

Attached: images (48).jpg (554x554, 50K)

Do you think it matters how many people someone has slept with? No and it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men. Also, it's such a weird thing to care about. Like imagine if I started eating Cheerios for breakfast, would Cheerios be like, 'I'm the 48th cereal you've tried eating?! I don't feel special!' Well then screw you, Cheerios. I can't go into the past and un-eat all those cereals, but that doesn't mean I don't genuinely enjoy your whole-grain crunch.

I would like to point out that a white woman isn’t necessarily a roastie.
They become roasties when they’re corrupted, and thus usually corrupt others.
Now you understand why vilifying roasties makes sense (at least online)
While white women should not be, unless given a reason.

That's one of the dumbest fucking things I've read on here...I hope you're trolling.

I envy your ignorance of the absolute basedboy that is John green

Youre no longer welcome at VidCon

If the average white woman is really a roastie then the white race doesn't deserve to survive

Nobody wants a lock that opens to any key. Everybody wants a key that opens any lock.

Attached: 1542486569554.jpg (855x885, 203K)

Stop projecting. Not ALL white women are tainted.

t. roast beef lips

Attached: 1516222382151.jpg (1242x953, 450K)

its a fact more or less now.

Attached: ditchthewhiteroasty.jpg (4960x5128, 3.88M)

But you do worry.

Every time you take a bite of those plain boring cheerios, your mind rushes to all of the sweet and savory memories you had, some cereals that used to be your favorite now discontinued, others that you just can't afford to eat on a regular basis, all you are stuck is with the boring-ass cheerios, and every bite is filled with resentment of cheerios.

Welcome Mr. Green, I hope you stay a while, make yourself at home.

Not even an original line.
And frankly, some of the women I've met?
Their sexual practices were less than exemplary.

I don't ask about a girls sexual history at any point in a relationship.

If I did, I know they'd lie about it anyways.

not a meme

Attached: cuntanalyze.jpg (1042x2430, 403K)

Calling white women roasties and whores is inaccurate considering, statistically, the average white woman has had one or fewer sexual partners in the last year. The empowered whore meme pushed by (((Hollywood))) is done to discourage whites from having families and continuing the western traditions that are the foundation of this country. Any white man dumb enough to see white women as the enemy deserves to have his genes die out with him.

At least the Cheerios will be tighter

>Bitches avoid responsibility and consequences for their own actions, like in every other fucking thing in their lives
kys

It matters if you do not want to be cucked by divorce and having half your assests stolen

Attached: 30FC352E-7470-4800-86FD-67BD849EC6E4.png (640x363, 101K)

>women are held to a different standard on this than men
a man can Impregnate multiple women at the same time
a women can't get pregnant by multiple men at the same time
man can have thousands of kids a women can't

Honestly, I think loyalty is more important than past sexual history.
It doesn't matter who she's slept with in the past, just that she remains loyal.
The tricky part is that girls with more sexual partners are more likely to cheat... So yeah

>getting married

>food analogy

Horny men and women who sleep around with 100s of people, will never be relationship material. They aren't going to change just because someone gave them a ring.

Notice how consistent it is
This is why sexual liberation and thotery is so dangerous

I’ll put it this way:
I really like the Cheerios.
They’re better on the day to day, and if I had to choose between Cheerios every day and sugar cereal every day, I’d choose the Cheerios because that’s what I grew up with. It’s more comfortable, more wholesome.
But if I see that the Cheerios box has been eaten out of a little bit, I wouldn’t really mind, because they’res Still plenty of Cheerios left.
But if I see that the Cheerios box has been split open and torn and their are Cheerios all over the place and less than a bowl’s worth in the box. I wouldn’t want to eat that bowl of Cheerios because I’ll probably regret it later, because those Cheerios taste stale, which I could just cover up with milk, but I find out that they have maggots growing in the Cheerios, and so to avoid getting sick, I just won’t eat the Cheerios. I wouldn’t resent the Cheerios for their state, but I would be very cross with whoever did this to the Cheerios, because I was really looking forward to the Cheerios.

why does it bother you what a bunch of 'incels' think? hit a bit close to home?

Cucked and bluepilled

Attached: 1540699282055.png (970x980, 862K)

>Honestly, I think loyalty is more important than past sexual history.
You're not getting loyalty from a woman with lot of sexual history. Why the fuck do you think men prefer virgins?

>meme flag
>directly addressing a separate and monolithic pol
>faceberg flotsam
>image that has already been posted six million times
Shill.

Why do you always post this? Women and men are both promiscuous now. A virgin girl is preferable to a roastie, but not being a virgin doesn't immediately make her a roastie; however, we don't want the jews to keep getting away with promoting this, so we demonize it. It isn't that hard to understand.

That's not how it works with vaginas, unless they're literally getting fucked all day every day.

>My actions shouldn't have any consequences
And yet they do roastie, and yet they do.

Attached: 1516233752708.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

>pol
kys