Redpill me on Soros

Preferably without the batshit insane conspiracy theories.

Attached: israeli.jpg (447x450, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqohcMPP174&
youtube.com/watch?v=swPu3-YjxIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>live-work loft

Attached: 1542550452733.jpg (2000x2000, 455K)

nothing?

>tell me the truth, but lie

he's a millionaire who donates to lefty shit and is jewish so it naturally he became the figurehead of the whole "jews control the world" conspiracy despite him being anti-israel.

>doesn't know the difference between israeli nationals and the international jew

Soros became a target because Zionists and Neocons don’t like him, even Glenn Beck attacked Soros when he still had his Fox show.

There is many Jewish billionaires out there and Soros isn’t the most influential or even to worst one, look for Sheldon Adelson or Paul Singer for real evil rich kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqohcMPP174&

Look up Black Wednesday. He made a shit ton of money by shorting the pound as a punishment to Britain over the the maastricht rebellion and for Thatcher shit mouthing it before hand.
So he basically fucked up the lives of millions of ordinary people, just because he didn't get what he wanted through a democratically elected government.

Soros does stuff like this all the time. Recently he dumped tens of millions of pounds into Open Society to finance a campaign to reverse the decision made to leave the EU. He actively seeks to undermine democracy to make sure he gets his own way.

thank you based friend

>redpill me on X
How about you redpill yourself on the rules?

Its relevant.

I wasn't asking you to redpill me on hot dogs.

heart-in-the-right-place billionaire

He's written books. He makes no secret he is a globalist.

>Preferably without the batshit insane conspiracy theories.

Attached: conspiracytheories.png (925x546, 35K)

they´re not conspiracy theories idiot.
he sold out his own people for power and is maximum evil.

c'mon man, i'm talking bat-boy World Weekly News shit. I'll even give HAARP and high energy weapons a read if its interesting.

thats not a conspiracy theory.
a conspiracy theory is that super intelligent dogs have a secret moonbase they use to fight genetically enhanced gophers from mars.

youtube.com/watch?v=swPu3-YjxIU

>The City of London is a corporation that runs America.
>Most subversion propaganda meant to undermine America is created by Tavistock, which is owned by them.
>Soros is an "attack dog" meant to signal to media/corporations about when to dogpile on an issue
>When criticized, Soros assumed Hofjuden status and is protected by labeling his enemies anti-Semitism
>Soros/London continues to destabilize everywhere from East Timor to West Virginia

A bunch of jews served NS Germany, if Hitler had won WWII he would celebrated by Zionism.

Soros pours money into leftist organizations that give money to a whole bunch of other leftist groups.

Here is a list of conspiracy shit I don't believe

>The moon landing was fake
>Plastics turn men into traps
>American Snipers killed Ukrainian Protest Leaders
>Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza restaurant
>Republicans give a shit about working class Americans

Now that you've got a baseline, maybe don't be so quick to judge.

>The City of London is a corporation that runs America.
bananas furiouso

If London runs America why would they want to undermine a nation they control? If you can't keep from contradicting yourself in your first two sentences how are you supposed to argue your point without looking like a fool?

But Soros worked with the American ambassador and USAID to push pro-globohomo activism upon rural Ukraine.

They run the opium trade. Why do you think the creators of Oxycontin run an art gallery on Royal grounds in London? Why did a West London pharma company fund nearly all early AIDS activism, including AMFAR and ActUp? What is Tavistock?