Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnYIF1dyjq4&t=1533s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
archive.fo/YWtrF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

friggin MAGA

Save the trees!
Save the dream!

Attached: fire break.jpg (1920x1078, 479K)

>. The antagonism toward Christianity (and now Islam) is largely due to it's perceived invasion of Nordic lands and culture.
correct.
It's also why the viking raids started happening after Charlemange had the Saxon Wars of converting the Germanic Pagans. Plus a few bad winters. The vikings often raided churches because 1) they had gold 2) often lightly defended and 3) they were a symbol of the invasive religion.

People completely gloss over the cultural strife that began the viking age and just think it was germanic pagans being niggers stealing because they could. When, nah, not really. It was revenge, made easier to say "yeah let's do this" because poor weather years/bad harvests made they in a tight spot as it was anyway.

Yay catch and detain. They deserve housing and 3 square meals for 6 months.

Attached: 4BA4C5E6-4C60-44E6-AB73-16A97C012735.png (500x821, 217K)

See

Attached: 1509101987322.png (655x549, 127K)

>tfw no heather gf

Attached: heatherlewd.jpg (1366x768, 178K)

>Who's the monocle face representing?
Dan Crenshaw.

Attached: 1542573741776.jpg (2290x1322, 289K)

MAGA

Attached: 1542565821779.png (732x1071, 180K)

On holiday from Texas. It's very nice to see little to no spics everyday. Even better to not have any spic admixture in the women here. Aristocrat British women are sexy as fuck, and white as snow. There are some great things about this country, but a lot of sadness to see their streets ruined by foreign hordes.

That's pretty sad. I feel great that California is the one suffering for it's sins, but the trees did nothing wrong. I hope they take better care of their forests in the future. Unacceptable.

GO HOME!

Reminder that forest fires are natural occurrences but California fucked up and let it get out of hand.

> cooked eggnog
Wtf is that?

MY FEET HURT
I'M TIRED
I WANT TO GO HOME AND DRINK COKE AND PLAY EU4
I WANNA BE A NEET
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK DRUMPF'S ECONOMY

Cubans hate Communists. Who knew?

Dysgenics is the cause of the problems you see more than any other single thing.

Attached: 1541086558706.png (1024x1462, 1.93M)

AWOO~

Attached: farmer awoo MFGA hat.png (900x900, 349K)

Just do Brexit, you fucking retard. Its giving me blue balls.

Attached: 1538787952964.jpg (1200x900, 114K)

How bad is the nonwhite infestation? Also, any sense of racial tension? Friends of mine who've been to London all say that there's a certain amount of it.

What the fuck’s her issue?

I find it queer that she has at least some cursory knowledge of what braap posting is

Really I think the Christianity was only worth a damn when it has syncretism with Germanic Paganism. The European-ized christianity is what people on the far-right like.

I doubt many Christ-chan posters like the South American Hue-Hue Aztec Catholics or the Sub-Saharan Voodoo Christians. They like the Germanic Christianity fostered in the Holy Roman Empire as the product of Germanic Culture and Virtues Mixed with Mediterranean mysticism.

Make America fucking great again, Mr Trump

I don't know but eggnog pie is really good.

She's so fucking obsessed with the brap barn

Attached: brapbarn.png (923x1017, 206K)

The nuke should drop as soon as they let the big trees burn.

Attached: 1522429207312.gif (500x212, 1.37M)

She's Jewish.

whats more disturbing is she seems more obsessed with it than alot of faggots on here

Some recipes call for heating it up and that's gay. Some also don't call for bourbon ams that's extra gay.

Attached: priestess_pouting.png (402x413, 249K)

hot on my xmas list

Attached: BTW.jpg (696x392, 50K)

Attached: primed base.jpg (853x694, 169K)

Enjoying being a grown-up yet, Champ?

Attached: 1542515661623.png (761x768, 549K)

I keep seeing kikes say trump perpetrated another holocaust on veterans day by not going to Arlington. What's the real scoop, what was he busy doing?

Yes, there is a bit if it in places. Especially with the muzzies. Ended up talking to a very old, very racist, ultra Zionist, Jewish Trump supporter today. Felt like I was only having to half way hide my power level with her. She said the reason Obama couldn't make any good legislation was because he's black lmao

correct

Don't forget the border security.

Attached: lego army.jpg (500x375, 53K)

wasted

This post is extremely low quality.

Fuck your bitch ass nigga I rep day blood gang from Q block Nigga

U done killed my boner bitch ass nigga

But yeah London is full of nonwhites and gays

NO!

already ordered mine
they ship on the 23rd

Attached: MAGA Wall order 11-16-18.jpg (492x370, 31K)

I hope it happens fucking properly user. Read something today about soldiers on the streets to deal with potential unrest haha.

Hope you've been a good boy this year. Made you some quick OC, just so you know it's all in fun when I constantly bulli your waifu.

KEK CONFIRMS POST INFO BITCH ASS NIGGA

ILL TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH THE JEFF SESSIONS INVESTIGATION HES ABOUT TO FUCK SHIT ALL UP SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST

>*forgot pic

Attached: how I picture the skellyanne pirate.png (1098x842, 1.5M)

At times like this, I am reminded of why I really like memes.

digits confirm more CROWS on border

Attached: border protection.jpg (800x450, 141K)

I'll tread this every fucking time.

AWOO......twinkle...

Attached: AWOOfairy.jpg (1200x1032, 264K)

If you have half a day take a trip to Warwick cemetery and lay some flowers at Enoch Powell's grave.

Rick Scott is now officially Senator-elect after old blue dawg Nelson conceded today.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u7.jpg (800x698, 40K)

Need ED-209 there.

BOW BEFORE THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Attached: 1D86D0A7-E38B-4DBC-839F-C22930E18068.png (750x1334, 538K)

I for one, respect her memery.. No one has any idea what the fuck shes talking about besides us.. wait... Right? Who the fuck else would get what shes talking about?

Was a big protest of commies yesterday. They were busing them in and had thousands of pre printed signs ready to go. You could buy any commie manifesto right next to their sign up booths. Pic very related.

Attached: 20181117_112552.jpg (3264x2448, 2.79M)

>soldiers on the streets to deal with potential unrest
A good old british chimpout. Godspeed, user. I hope Brexit happens.

Attached: 1534561992484.png (657x527, 168K)

been looking for the Hillary one....kek

reminder Avenatti won't be convicted or probably formally charged for anything

>Need ED-209 there.
need about 14 of them on the border

Attached: caravan bomb run.jpg (962x540, 401K)

I mean he's still a Democrat. The New York AG didn't get charged either.

guarantee he doesn't do shit about it

TRUMP BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-225833__01.jpg (1080x1375, 544K)

cool pic

KTA TBQH

I get the joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnYIF1dyjq4&t=1533s

Hey everyone
non-pozzed documentary about Knights
Gives you the racial-pride feels

Attached: 1536300091369.png (482x750, 239K)

you fags and shills ruined Jow Forums

How will Canadians ever recover.

Reminder that in one week from tomorrow we're getting two rallies in Mississippi!

Seriously I'm done trolling make, I heard through the grapevine Jeff sessions is ready to make moves my sources say it's just a little late because he caught the Alzheimer's and forgot Wat he was doing for a couple years but my Nigga is back now

>Really I think the Christianity was only worth a damn when it has syncretism with Germanic Paganism

Or Cabala.

Attached: Giovanni Pico Della Mirandola.jpg (2024x2462, 361K)

Why do they like Jews so much user

That's the documentary I spoke of before regarding knights and castle architecture.

Attached: 20161696.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Previously societies practiced large proportions of killing of highly botched and criminal elements of society but today someone can kill you and walk free in their life time after decades of being paid for with the tax dollars of your family. In England Capital punishment was once the mandated punishment for more than 200 crimes but was abolished in 1965.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

Attached: sterelizationmap1935.jpg (1117x849, 389K)

How do we extinguish Kekistan?

k, keep me posted

Eugenic practices are morally and ethically justified to prevent future suffering and national dysfunction.

Attached: somepeopleareborntobeaburdenontherest.jpg (1013x768, 207K)

Attached: invasion_bomb2.gif (1436x897, 839K)

why?

archive.fo/YWtrF

>The biggest threat to free speech no one is talking about

>Between the Federalist Society’s iron grip on the Supreme Court and the ever-encroaching dangers of global warming, the future—both for the country and the planet as a whole—looks impossibly bleak.

>Since the repeal in June of Obama-era rules guaranteeing net neutrality, websites like Truthdig, Democracy Now!, Common Dreams and more risk being pushed into an internet slow lane that could severely hamper their readership, if not drive them out of business entirely. For Jeff Cohen, editor and co-founder of the media watchdog Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), it may be the most urgent threat to the First Amendment no one is talking about.

Attached: HMMM.jpg (740x602, 58K)

>Blaming Trump for years and decades of Commiefornia mismanagement
Is this the autistic power of the Finnish people?

well things delving into the esoteric realm are more personal studies. I was speaking on a macro-level of what the commoners have as their societal horizontal linkage. That Europeanized Christianity is what made Christianity good. And that is why this Brazilian pope with his communist liberation theology teachings is awful for Europe and the catholic church.

Unfortunately I think that the masses just really don't care about spiritual pursuits and learning the nature of the divine and simply want concrete answers to their fears. A curious mind of spiritual pursuits has to accept that there will ever be concrete answers, only vague and blurry outlines of the truth that one keeps chasing as their will always be divine mysteries which mortals can not know. But that's why I think evangelicalism and atheism take off in a big way is that they are concrete answers and simple. After a 10 minute conversation you can teach another person everything they "need to know" about either school of thought.

Finns are all autistic.

does this stupid white nigger know that is a vacuum?

Attached: caravan bomb run moab.jpg (962x540, 410K)

has to accept that there will never* be concrete answers

one keeps chasing as there* will always be

I know you guys probably think it's funny and "based" but why can't YOUR president take one fucking day off from twitter and spend the day relaxing with his family?

No instead he lashes out and calls a sitting congressman little Schitt and then goes after people just wanting a better life.

I am not sure what disgusts me more. Him or you. Probably you.

Attached: demagogue.jpg (800x430, 71K)

How much does she post here?

Digits confirm.

Attached: save it.jpg (960x789, 46K)

>autistic
Translation, they're fucking retarded.

CNN is taking the time to complain that trump said the US should rake the forests to avoid fires. I'm at someone else's house so I'm stuck watching it. It's all so tiresome.

>little Schitt
Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: these teeth.jpg (344x296, 29K)

and nothing of value was lost

Start pointing out the Jews on screen, they'll change the channel eventually

so how long does it take to put out a couple of tweets?