Did this man single handedly save western civilization?

>BTFO's screeching blue haired SJW's
>Exposes the neomarxist lies
>Exposes idpol for the nonesense that it is
>Encourages a solid work ethic for young men
>Encourages realistic goals and aims

Explain to me how Jordan Peterson isn't a hero to every thinking man?

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-clean-your-room.png (800x800, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=UZMIbo_DxJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wash your penis

He disagreed with me once, so he's a zog kike shill.

This was when nupol turned on him.
It was a step too far.

he's a jew, and doesn't want a white ethnostate

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc

youtube.com/watch?v=UZMIbo_DxJk

Attached: u5ErTQmnRusJ8RERY1tFxGamH5LuByYsnVgX6Wg_Fs4.png (1024x517, 336K)

> >BTFO's screeching blue haired SJW's

Oh wow, Western society sure is saved now.

Meanwhile:

>Climate Change is killing the entire planet
>Brexit about to fuck up Europe's, if not the whole world, economically
>Russia and China breathing down our backs
>Trump about to be impeached and constitutional crisis imminent in USA

But yeah, cleaning your room and making fun of blue-haired lesbians will definitely solve everything.

He's pushing a secular "respectable" idea, because a Christian message would not be "clean your room," rather it would be "clean your heart."

>western civilization
there is no such a thing as western civilization , what you people call western civilization is just 18 century liberalism

"Onii-chan will you was your little sister's penis?"
UwU

>He disagreed with me once, so he's a zog kike shill.
this
sure he promotes self-reliance in men and a rejection of liberal thoughtcrime, but he also made a lot of money on books so he's a jew

Probably.

>has posted many of his lectures on youtube for free
>"he's a kike shill for trying to sell a book"
pls kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 9.46.12 PM.png (994x728, 842K)

>Did this man
no, only muricans and canashits care about that fag

Last time I checked my country is still on the bullet train to hell.

Attached: OHCANADAWTF.png (1337x1003, 2.76M)

>Juden peterstein
Don't we have a thread about deprogramming the Peterson cult?

>/ourguy/

Attached: jordan peterstein 2.jpg (489x512, 92K)

He said that the protestors in Charlottesville were wrong when it was the rioting mob, (the "counter-protesters") who attacked their assembly, who were in the wrong.

Fuck you, he's obviously a jew puppet. Just look how successful he got on Patreon and his self-help book.

>mfw anons can't even into sarcasm

Attached: bay stare.jpg (800x635, 64K)

Yeah, that one you're replying to was being facetious, lad. Here's the actual reason why Mr Peterson is persona non grata, see

He's damage control incarnate

>there are no more marriageable women left

"hey now that's nonsense bucko! Clean your room! Speak with purpose!

>College is a scam

"Look your interviewer right in the eye, shake his hand, and say "Sir, I'm the best for this job""

>the demographic in the USA has shifted causing irreversible damage to white culture

"You need to integrate your shadow! Lobster hierarchies are based on dopamine levels!"

Attached: jordan lobster.jpg (998x630, 450K)

I have more than one room, too many in fact.

>Explain to me how Jordan Peterson isn't a hero to every thinking man?
He is to me and my brother's.

"Stay in your room till it's clean!"

>Fuck you, he's obviously a jew puppet. Just look how successful he got on Patreon and his self-help book.
>mfw this user took my sarcastic post and made it 4realz
get a load of this faggot

Nice to see the daily Juden Peterstein thread is up.

This. He's a false prophet leading people astray. He teaches people not to take the bible literal as well.

Meanwhile, Person is on tour with an actual faggot a sodomite Jew named Dave Rubin.

He's a zog kike shill, but unironically. People who follow his dogma are retards. Everything he preaches is something you should've learned by the age of 12. If you're 18 and learning this I have bad news for you. You should already have read Marcus Aurelius' meditations by 18 and contemplated the meaning of some of the things he wrote. Peterson is so basic bitch it's unreal that people treat him like he's some high-philosopher. This isn't even chicken soup for the soul tier drivel.

all that is pointless if we don't get the (((monkey))) off our back first.

He's afraid to name the kike. That's okay though, he has a lot to lose, he can be scared.
Also I prefer men who work real jobs or do real business, not some pseudo-science.
Considering this criticism I still approve his messages.

>learning by 12
Wow, Jow Forums is full of retards lately. I learned this shit by 6 years old. Holy shit why the fuck do I even come here?

There is no way you're being sarcastic. Jow Forums is serious fucking business 25/7.

Well, good, but my point remains, this is VERY basic stuff, not high philosophy. Stop fawning of this zog shill.

I swear there was a dr. seuss book that had more knowledge to deliver than JBP.

Like, have you even read hop on pop?

>Anyone who makes money is a shill xD

Stop this meme.

Don't interfere with our zealots, T.B.H.

based

Attached: heresy.jpg (482x641, 97K)

Attached is proof that Jordan Peterson is mentally ill taken from his gay book "Maps of Meaning". The only way out of his "paradox" is global government. He is a globalist, he works for the U.N.

End of story.

Attached: blah.png (978x441, 52K)

He isn't afraid to name them. He names them all the time, as his friends and allies.

Peterson is the man.

Why is it that lately Peterson has been getting so much hate?

I'll have a go at answering that.
He has pointed out that leftists always come up with all these huge 'solutions' for their ideal society and think they have the answer to 'fix' society but they can't even clean their room or get their own life in order basically.

This is a very smart thing he said and it's very true for many fringe political types (memeology).
They all have their utopia in their mind and think they can change the world but they can't even get their own shit together. This is a hard truth that many cannot handle.

I think he is great. Of course he is too moderate for this place but the result of the ideas he promotes will still be beneficial.

Why has he been going against his own teachings these past few months?
>Keep your life in order and clean your room
Has a disgusting beard and his filthy room can be seen in the background of his streams
>Collectivism is bad on all accounts
Praises Jewish collectivism
>Allows fight for objectivism and facts
Said kavanaugh should've stepped down over accusations that there was no evidence for

Lmao take your MEDS dude.

>The only way out of his "paradox" is global government.

No it isn't, and Peterson has spoken at length about how humans are tribal but they don't have to be 'only' tribal either. Look at the Oxford lecture I posted, he talks specifically about this, that's why he calls it a paradox in your screenshot.

You can't govern your way out of human nature.

So successful capitalists are "jews?"

give up

Not true.

There is literally nothing wrong in that statement.

good impression

>blah blah head canon

He works for the U.N.

What side is he on?

Snake, listen up. It all went down five hours ago. Armed soldiers occupied Shadow Moses Island, a remote island off the coast of Alaska. They're demanding the remains of Big Boss. And by the way, Moses...that's a symbol for what you'd call the judgmental father. And Shadow, that's a Jungian archetype, eh. That's your dark side. That's the version of you that's capable of evil. And it exists. It's real, man. It is by no means obvious that your mission is to save your father from your evil twin. It's not a metaphor, you understand that? It's TRUE. It's at least meta-true. So, you need to infiltrate Shadow Moses. But you can't. Except you can! But not really. Because you're useless and pathetic, you smoke too many cigarettes, you barely have any rations, and the few you've got have bloody BUGS all over them for God's sake. And there are a thousand other things wrong with you. So what are you gonna do? Are you gonna not try? Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Pick up your damn DUAL SHOCK™. Learn the damn controls. And then you can move properly in the world. See that box in the top right corner? That's the Soliton Radar, bucko. The dot in the center is you. The red dots are your enemies, and the blue cones are their field of vision. But be careful eh; these are genome soldiers with heightened senses, and an average IQ of 180. That's even higher than Ashkenazi Jews. So you bloody well better watch out. Okay, so-but let's go back to Jews for a moment, because I think it's important. Jews...Jews are the most persecuted people in the world. So they know a thing or two about survival, eh. The holocaust man, that was Hell. If you can live through that, you can get through anything. I have a colleague who's an expert on the subject. Ben Shapiro. His frequency is 141.80. It's only 5.99 a minute with promocode SNAKE. Okay, there are 2 enemy sentries on patrol here. You need to clear your goddamn room. Let's look at your gear. Are you still listening? Snake...? Snake?! SNAAAKE!!!

Attached: Preaching Lobster.png (1400x499, 589K)

What side is he on? I assume he's on the side of himself?

What did he do in the UN that was so dreadful anyway?