How do you deal with blacks Jow Forums?

This is a serious question.
How do you deal with blacks and their shit attitude?
They act like they are the baddest fuckers to walk the Earth, and seem to think they should be treated as such.
I keep telling myself to ignore them because they are violent. low IQ, sub-humans, and I really don't want a problem with them or anyone else...
....but I have my limits, and I have a pretty good idea whats going to happen to me if it gets serious, no matter the cause or outcome of an un-wanted conflict.

Attached: itsthem.jpg (550x825, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hq2rOEwnIU
youtube.com/watch?v=lAwTQTDz43k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't live in a black neighborhood. Simple as that.

I buy a ten of weed, smoke a joint with 'em then play Classical Music 'til they're compelled to leave.

If it doesn't expell them, clearly they aren't a nigger at all, just a rare melanistic afro-caucasoid, also known as the Coconut.

I wish it were that simple....they are everywhere, and there always seems to be more of them.

>go to a high school that is completely white
>my junior year a nigger starts going to the school
>he’s kind of quiet, no one really talks to him he seems like a gamer or something
>I still hate him because he smells like grease and isn’t white
>one day when he does to the bathroom I sneak a gram of weed into his backpack
>tell the school police officer he is selling weed
>he ends up getting searched, they find the weed and he gets criminal charges and suspended
>never saw him again
Best thing I’ve done so far

I don't want to smoke-up with a bunch of asshole moon crickets

>How do you deal with blacks Jow Forums?

Genocide, obviously.
I bet money OP is amerimutt

Attached: Stab the niggers Race war now 1488 boots on the ground.png (1765x1219, 459K)

Don't get involved.

fuck off

Attached: 1475031481160.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>I wish it were that simple....they are everywhere, and there always seems to be more of them.
Niggers can't live in the country. There's no ebt or section 8.

that's evil and you are a bad person

If he wasnt a gibs me dat before, he certainly is now

Agreed, we should just ignore and tolerate. Who /cumskin/ here?

Attached: mfw nordcuck butthurt.jpg (957x1300, 108K)

You're a faggot

>let niggers dictate where you live

If white flight were white fight we wouldn't be in a white plight.

>Genocide
stupid foreigner who's probably never seen a living, breathing pavement ape

Attached: dfgh.jpg (499x474, 68K)

youtu.be/0hq2rOEwnIU

Attached: 49026E74-A179-4838-899F-8AA8074F89C4.jpg (500x733, 58K)

There is only white plight in nig neighborhoods

Fuck you nigger

Nice sequence of digits. I'm not interested in fighting unless it's on a massive scale. Lone wolf shit is not working in your favor. Until then, I recommend living in the country.

>Moon crickets
Kek. Haven't heard that in years.

Good job my nigga

blacks are easy to deal with you just have to never relax

>tfw white af and always get along with blax of all kinds
>p much get along with everyone
dunno what to say dude but in my experience 99% of people are cool

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_yoruny__b19bb814b650a28c391f269e84749c1d.jpg (1200x900, 70K)

Wait till they invade your neighborhood asshole,...and yeah,, tell me it won't happen.

First, avoid. Second, smile and be polite. Third, if it doesn't work then just remember that I have more to lose and walk away.

mann up n show dem u meen bizness u pussiboi faggit kek shadilay

I don't know if live pretty far away from them.

i got jumped by four black/muslim guys in the better part of town recently. they feel like kingthugs because whitey doesnt know how to fight, i.e. we were raised to be peaceful

Ohhh god. God bless America

Attached: 1541340364736.jpg (960x958, 188K)

I have never seen nigger im real life so i deal with them by calling them faggot niggers on here

Wrong, Thanks Obama. I'm being serious look up his secretary of housing Julian Castro. I have a nest two houses up from me. I live in a Hamlet.

Who was the nigger in this story?

Interesting method. What classics do you usually play?

this NPC is out of control.

What a cunt.

The key is number

Attached: ENSLAV'D.com.png (1192x388, 866K)

Avoid cities

I avoid them..

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

i think of them as people in real life until they act like a nigger but i still know black ignorance is something that just isnt worth my time

But you suprised them with your tactical pointy stick right?

Attached: Stick.jpg (670x447, 36K)

it's best to just run away like our
founding fathers did and build cities
to attract them and then flee from
there too but with an added bonus
atomic power plant meltdowns at
exodus.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 766K)

I hate niggers but you are a genuinely evil person and I hope you die.

I never seen a Russian in real life neither

you know it bro

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_yoruny__4872b9196a0db6fb4114bce7343ee5e6.jpg (1200x900, 71K)

did you channel your viking spirit and kick their ass or wut

yeah nah, i talked it off by being humble and accepting the fate of getting slapped once. welcome to the real world

>Bunch
Nigga, I ain't crazy, I'll have one at a time, that way I can watch 'em.

Prokofiev, Shostakovitch, Wagner, Mussorgsky, I tend to avoid Mozart Beethoven and Elgar though; they bore me.

Avoid them:

- Avoid cities.
- Avoid public transportation
- Avoid Fast Food places
- Avoid bars/clubs
- Avoid ALL sporting events.
- Only go to big box stores BEFORE 10 o'clock in the morning (WalMart, Home Depot...)
- Avoid food-delivery drivers, NEVER order pizza or chinese food
- Avoid newspaper delivery

The only time I see a black person is once a week when he drives the garbage truck past my house, I wait until he is completely off the street before I venture out to take my garbage can back inside.

4v1 and I was drunk as f

this. lone wolf attacks help the media to rally against whites. it sucks that you can't gather more people without cia niggers finding out. best solution would be some very high race tensions then mobs clashing to start a national race war. Baltimore came pretty close to doing so

Sure you did.

Either way you're a faggot.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

Stfu nigger lover

Until society-wide, organized violence breaks out, avoid them.

Nothing you can do with animals who only understand physical force in a society that would take their side.

See? Men like you should be the first to hang because you're defective.

You're so over-socialized that you have to virtue signal even on a place like Jow Forums. The only good future is the future where you cuck genes die out.

Based, ignore the zoy-guzzling faggots from /nu/pol, nigs deserve this and worse

I think his name was quay or quan

-t. niggerloving bugmen faggots

>canvassing
>writing prompt
>meme flag
>directly addressing pol
>so fellow racists tell me about your terrorism plans
If OP was any more Jewish he'd be speaking Yiddish.

Well, I'm told that america is a white supremacist nation so you should be fine just to shoot them; i'm told courts and cops will always side with whitey in these matters.

Im going to college and they are everywhere. Nearly every day the security guards have to show up and stop one from stealing food, just friday these 2 black girls started a fight and threw the trash and recycling bins at each other, granted the other blacks around stepped in and stopped it they even took a few hits but didnt attack back. Also they have no concept of hallway edicit, they will stop in the middle of a hallway and talk to each other while theres hundreds of people trying to walk past them. They also expect you to walk out of the way of them if they are walking down the wrong side of hallway traffic.

I have a big dog and the bad ones are terrified of him. Honestly if you just exercise basic causation in life, you’re pretty safe, it’s these overly trusting liberals who relax around blacks.

They always walk in the middle of the road. Niggers have no concept of sidewalks.

Once you view them as animals, it all makes sense.

Just figure out where one lives, open an extra value bag of mini pork chipolatas, and empty it through his letterbox.

Nice roll
But seriously fake and gay or supergay

>avoid them
Not really an option for me friend. I can't hide-out in my house. I have to go to work, the store, etc.
I'm in contact with them daily, and it's getting worse.
..but you're 100% correct, there's nothing I can do without facing some very serious consequences.

The same way you would deal with any aggressor. Knock them the fuck out.

You should never throw punches in a street fight.

Aim for their throat with a chop or an elbow.

Attached: 5849104383_4c45074e79.jpg (500x375, 112K)

>....but I have my limits, and I have a pretty good idea whats going to happen to me if it gets serious, no matter the cause or outcome of an un-wanted conflict.
You'll get your ass beat like the little snowflake white boi that you are?

Nah they antagonize on purpose. Even animals know how to avoid cars.

Go back to watching anime.

And go to jail for 2 years surrounded by niggers. Fucking moron.

Put them all on an island surrounded by water and call it Haiti.

Just bring a gun.

BRAAAAAP

my dog thinks he's the baddest fucker to walk the earth.

Get on my level pleb

Attached: monkey_steals_the_peach.jpg (1042x843, 99K)

We don't have blacks, and our mountain niggers are okay compared to regular niggers. I had a churka fren at school, used to play PS1 with him and shit. His parents were visibly muslim but also chill. Later he became a dental technician.

based and redpilled

>on an island surrounded by water

as opposed to an island not surrounded by water?

>Avoid ALL sporting events.

NHL is a safe space, faggot.

Attached: gty_455787993.jpg (1200x900, 564K)

I don't
Don't have to either.
TFW

Attached: two-cats-go-nuts-while-playing-w.jpg (640x360, 114K)

Well I've been proven wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAwTQTDz43k

Attached: c316f402d57f15c2df0210ca0e33163d.jpg (500x686, 83K)

Stay in school. Your grammar and spelling is a disgrace.

I approve of this.
There is no fair fighting.
Only survival.

Why doesn’t every UFC fighter just do this? Oh yeah, because it doesn’t fucking work because the other person is defending themselves and punching your retarded ass.

Swift kicks to the neck or side of the head, punches to the throat, locks and pulls on close contact. Generally keeping distance.

Knife when things get heated.

My almost antique under-powered revolver is the last way out. Nobody needs to know I'm carrying it.

UFC fighters are limited by rules, the ancient arts are truly deadly.

Why doesn't anyone suggest pepper spray? You can't accidentally kill anyone with it.

I dont relax

Since you have a pretty good idea what's going to happen, try to curl up into a fetal position and protect your groin and head areas.

Everyone needs to train in a boxing or mma gym for a while and see how hard it is to actually hit someone without getting beaten down immediately. I’ve trained for a couple years and the first thing that happens is your get very humble

Lol.

>UFC fighting
>Standards of street fighting.

You must be having a laugh.
We all know here fighting is a nigger sport when it comes to boxing and just general street niggery, you all have seen videos of just this.

Fight dirty, fight to survive. There is no chivalry.

Attached: 1518921553569.jpg (552x539, 41K)

Tell me, how would a UFC fighter respond to pressure point attacks? They ban those moves because they're lethal.

Watch UFC 1 on YouTube when there were no gloves, no weight class, and (functionally) no rules. UFC is a darwinin experiment in what does and does not work in a fight.

Why are Strayans so consistently retarded ?

They would choke gain a dominant position and choke or knock you out.

Anyone who says you did bad is a retard. These niggers rape and kill us more then we do to them they deserve anything horroble.

I stay away from them. They only inhabit the cities in my country... (For now)

Attached: c4e1113b.jpg (756x960, 70K)

How would they do that if their eyes have been raked out or their manhood stolen such as pic related?

You think because you watch some limited sport you know martial arts and it's really funny.

Being a chechen help