When did China leap past the West?

Attached: 1516111360141.png (1011x858, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/places/hotel-sidi-driss
youtube.com/watch?v=x289e87UzKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know why this keeps getting reported on it's a hotel in a hole how is this any sort of architectural feat or anything worth visiting

The second that Hitler lost.

It's just cool. It's making good use out of something ugly.

It will break and collapse in to a pile of dead insectoids within 5 years. China is good at making things look shiny and new on the outside, but once you start to use anything they make, it all falls apart.

It'll cave in within the decade.

America prefers to spend it's money on welfare for niggers, spics, and billionaires while Europe likes spending it on mohammads, niggers, and healthcare.
Neither of us manufacture anything anymore, so not as much wealth and goods are generated.

this at least the sandniggers can actually build skyscrapers that dont kill 3/4ths of the people living in them

Drumpf BTFO

Earthscrapers still use elevators.

Do you know of any other hotels in hole?

What should they use? Erosions?

When Neocon Bush decided to sell us out to them and then Obama bent over for them

Nah, western engineering and migrant labor.

looks pretty cool

That's actually pretty cool desu
Too bad Chinese build quality is notoriously bad and it'll probably topple within 20 years.

The Chinese have a thing for living underground. They dug tunnels in more than one North American city too.

""All of the accounts agreed on the main points," said Penny Eberle, who has been closely involved in the restoration project.

Eberle says work on the tunnels began in about 1908 after several Chinese railway workers were savagely beaten at the CPR railyards by whites who believed the Chinese were taking their jobs.

This was the time when Western Canada was gripped by hysteria about the "yellow peril," and Ottawa imposed its infamous head tax on Chinese would-be immigrants.

Terrified and unable to pay the head tax, the Chinese workers literally went underground, digging secret tunnels where they could hide until the situation improved.

Evidence suggests the tunnels were used for many years. The railway workers managed to bring women to live with them and even raised children in rat-infested darkness."

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 1.29.27 PM.png (1139x461, 103K)

China is a great power but it's influence is limited compared to the USA or the West in general
>they built up a nice facade tho

>That's a rare flag

Attached: 1512772563568.jpg (413x395, 27K)

To be honest it looks better than just a crater in the ground. We used to build cool shit now we spend our time and resources baby sitting niggers.

Kind of ugly, wouldn't want to visit.

That's pretty fucking rad.

Attached: concrete-house-buried-under-artificial-sand-dunes-1-roof.jpg (1707x1136, 311K)

>Chinese construction quality

Attached: China Stronk.jpg (620x388, 57K)

we can build this too

It seems like a cool idea making efficient use of resources, it's a shame the Chinese engineering will probably screw it up.

The town you see behind this hotel is famous for copying western architecture, bugmen have no souls, they feed off other people's culture

but we won't

drumpf hotels

but we don't

when it retained homogeneity

Looks like some mass effect world nice. I'm tired of my dystopia without the aesthetics

Empathy in both directions

>water filled quarry
>in china
There is a beach area at the bottom. Imagine how fucking toxic that is

Yes
Chinks are only inferior in looks, charisma, empathy and personal hygiene. In everything else they're superior

>1 interesting construction
White civilization btfo'd

>thinking sandniggers are the ones who build them
I shiggy diggy

they should call em descendalators

I do not think they
know what the word "underground" means.

When they stole all our tech. Our government let them get away with it and our greatest ally, Israel, sold what we gave them.

Looks like a haven for mold.

Lots of underground hotels in Coober pedy

america's culture is too different. if the sides could actually agree a lot more shit would get done.

they're preparing for when climate change makes the surface of the earth unlivable and we all have to live underground. luckily white people don't need to practice because we have the most experience with living in caves.

>baby sitting niggers
damn... true... sad....

>I don't know why this keeps getting reported
Because its trivial but still interesting to have a hotelbuilt vertically along a cliff and technically below ground.
Then comes the clickbait for fags that will click everything with the word China in it pushing it over the edge.
Then come the butthurt fags mostly poo in the loos and diaspora poo in the loos trying to stirr up shit spamming CHINA STRONK bait on Jow Forums and you end up with 50 literally nothing news and old copy pasta threads about China on Jow Forums every day with 300 replies 25% from a handful of samefags.

Fuck out of here you fuckin faggot

>>pic related it's user and his love of being an Chinese cock sock kike

Attached: D25FF260-7991-4E43-8BE8-C85354DFAD9C.jpg (276x337, 47K)

They're like mushrooms another one will be in its place in 3 months or so.

>making good use
You're assuming that tourists will want to stay in a hotel that is always shaded, and that this will turn a profit. I predict it will become an abandoned ghost town in 12 years max.

Yeah cuz
When we build a statue or do anything we get reminded of how 818 million people in India don’t have access to safe sanitation

Let me remind you, China still has 607 million people without any safe sanitation.

And now you can remove that memeflag, probably Canada or Australia.

>56 percenter talking about construction quality

Attached: high quality construction.jpg (2048x1363, 772K)

I'm actually impressed the building itself managed to stay in one piece.

Attached: 1514921439728.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

yet all you do is complain about muh communist oppression fences keeping the moderate muslim terrorists out of Chinese kindergardens.

>b-b-b-but muh niggers

Everywhere there were human populations and caves there is Archeological evidence. Caves don't crumble or dissappear like man made housing. Whether you are Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Jewish Etc., there are human populations who used caves as shelter (temporary or not). What a sad argument to use when that's all you have against a civilization vastly superior to yours.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 1.57.48 PM.png (765x228, 43K)

>remember the good old times when muh IP mattered fellow oldfriends
kill yourself

Attached: IMPRESSIVE CARDBOARD CONSTRUCTION.jpg (600x500, 90K)

POO

Sorry, but China is already a thousand years too late to catch up with me

Attached: 1200px-Petra_Jordan_BW_21.jpg (1200x1909, 518K)

I mean, an underground hotel is ground breaking? Nice try

Attached: 28A09EC700000578-3080053-image-a-6_1431530970659.jpg (634x424, 77K)

After one bad seismic event that place is going to fill with poisonous gas and every hotel guest is going to know what it was like in the zyclon b chambers of Auschwitz.

The crater can be terraformed or naturally eroded. This is just nu-architecture painted over a rockface.

Needs blue milk.

now who wants to bet if it will still be there in 20 years or not.

>is always shaded
but...you can clearly see the sun shining right at it...

Don't you?
atlasobscura.com/places/hotel-sidi-driss

Attached: th(30).jpg (474x266, 22K)

>implying the rooms and construction go deep into the cliff face.
It's all a facade on a hole.

Does each hotel room come with a canary?

Yeah... No, you're right! I am totally wrong, since in the summer, from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm, the rooms in the middle of the hotel will have FULL SUN. They will have so much sun, they could just open the shades in their room and get a Chinese suntan!

So were the gas chambers

kinda like fucking you

Attached: 1441167191219.gif (720x404, 435K)

It doesn't have to go "deep", sir. All over the world, gases vent from relatively shallow excavations because of cracks in the strata. Sitting down,underground, like that is asking for a problem.

Imagine if we did the same thing in the US but we did it up to code.

underrated and checked

Attached: 1538957280378.png (237x212, 7K)

The chinese one does look cool. If they anchored it right it will probably take near-miss nuke shots, too.

About 1,000 years ago. The West caught up and surpassed China in the 1400s with the development of cannons, guns, and exploration of Africa, the New World, and other places.

>no niggers in china
>12 hour workday norms
>no liberties for the people
>police state
>literally going to be Deus Ex but with suicide nets in place of cyborgs

That Quarry water will smell like shit in 20 years provided the structure doesnt sink and fall off the edge.

Stupidest design ever. The hotel is built over water with stories underneath.

I literally only have one question. Is the penthouse on the top or the bottom?

Depends on the closest gas pocket. If it's ethylene it won't smell like sulphur, but it guests will get the added perk of being high as a kite and able to forecast events to Greek generals.

>post image of hurricane damage
>uses memeflag
nice try faggot go kys

Attached: suicide1.gif (220x180, 1.12M)

Checked. Kek wills it.

Attached: amazingdubs.jpg (814x814, 146K)

Why do fags love working the word "dark" into their narratives?

Attached: f47vbRY.png.cf.png (535x400, 188K)

When the "West" decided equality is more important than progress

Attached: sicsemper.jpg (287x490, 36K)

>$799,999
>Beautiful beachfront home
>needs minor foundation work

chinese not even attempting to dispel the stereotypes that they are soulless insects

Attached: chinese innovation.jpg (968x7648, 1.45M)

The canadian flag in the memeflag pit grave always gets me

Attached: 1512297769564.png (1600x900, 2.27M)

>Insect people literally living in underground hives

Attached: 1538069544891.gif (400x341, 1.96M)

>i-it was the wind it doesnt count
>immediately tries change to non-argument

Attached: murrica strong.jpg (931x524, 165K)

APPROPRIATION

They aren't passing us at all. The new miraculous Chinese middle class is made up of 100 million people out of more than a billion. The large majority are still in extreme poverty. Calling their recent economic success an existential threat is really silly

That's cool as balls! But I doubt that place will last longer than 20 years.

>>Chinese construction quality
Bad example.
>collapsed completely during the excavation of an adjacent underground garage
Building was fine, but another company just casually dug away the earth holding it in place shifting all the weight on one side onto the visible concrete piles until reinforcement in them broke under the weight of an entire building

Chinks are hilarious, i bet if someone told the excavator operator to just dig directly under it he would. 0 thinking, just do what they are told and die doing it.

that whole town looks aesthetic as fuck

>abandoned quarry,
hope no one is swimming in that undoubtedly contaminated quarry.
& they better pray for no FLOOD conditions kek

>leap past the West
everything they know they learned past the west

they has still not fully developed socially.
little regard for human life
will rip you off if they can

Wow... On jobsites I've worked on we poured those beams 75ft below finish floor. Much thicker as well.

I remember this bridge, the diversity hire one with a proud woman in charge.
Good threads on day it collapsed.
My favorite part is that engineers noticed its cracking days before.
>In March, FIU said engineers and state and university officials had met hours before the new bridge collapsed, but concluded a crack in the structure was not a safety concern.
Wonder when they will blame someone for it or will it be swept under the rug and the 6 victims

>Chinese things can break down!

>calling Chinese insects

>soulless

I mean, this is so predictable.

Attached: Anti-Chinese NPC propaganda template 2.0.jpg (1000x1462, 456K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x289e87UzKM

>The Chinese have a thing for living underground
>ant people acting like ants
not a surprise

Literally none of those things are wrong, though. You're just an angry chink who can't dispel the truth.

Gets you out of the smog.