False Flag

This is like the 3rd time a survivor of a mass shooting happens to be in another attack/mass shooting.

Attached: 61DC8F94-96EA-401E-B90B-B63E3F3D1518.jpg (1125x1497, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqLSeSBQhBs
instagram.com/p/Bp9sAH0livJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q0qttx7hlvzb
twitter.com/breaking9111/status/1060584112992518144
youtube.com/watch?v=UV9K-SFazAc
youtu.be/FYJ6qUUk7kM?t=186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be american
>get shot
>survive
>get shot again
>survive
>boomers decide you're CIA
>get shot by an insane boomer

THIS.

Jesus ..did you just wake up from your heroine-overdose ?

Attached: 1523639433432.jpg (1717x4810, 2.01M)

what the fuck does ANY of this stupid bullshit mean

it means you should stop shilling

They were supposed to die in Vegas. Hasn't anyone seen the movie Final Destination

This is how the add gravitas to a given false flag. They do a callback to the last one.

I forget the sandy hook -> boston connection but it was pretty brazen and improbable.

>dems in florida and georgia just blatantly committing fraud and daring anyone to challenge them
>"shooting survivors" just randomly showing up at new shootings

I feel like the people in charge are getting sloppy.

Pretty suspicious

t. retards who don't understand the odds of getting shot at

Attached: tard.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>mass shooting happens
>don't die
>I survived

>music festival had over 20000 attend
>"it's a false flag if any of them are every present around gunshots again"

Attached: 1545261982347.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Than explain it for us O wise one.

>CIA decides you are actually their asset
>false flag you as a mass shooter
>the circle continues
>everyone and no one is GITD asset

50 people in a bar on a Wednesday night, late night, had to be there at the right hour, right place

"Some of them" (more than 1 according to the article I'm reading) also attended a the concert in LV which had a "mass shooting"

40,000,000 people in CA.

Do the math

Attached: california.jpg (960x746, 235K)

This isn't an argument. You're just taking facts and declaring them suspicious and therefore supportive of your conspiracy theory.

Suspicion was the entire point of this thread, kid

Are there LV shooting survivors at that specific bar every night of the week, every hour?

Nope. Are you going to flesh out your theory here, or are you just going to keep saying that the fact the shooting took place is suspicious in itself?

Dallas goldbug aka wellaware1 is a meth smoking informant
Search and find his mugshot and his claims he is informant

nice, ben garrison internalized my cat lady politics posts

Have a look here
youtube.com/watch?v=mqLSeSBQhBs

I don't know about nomies, but for a person like me, who "goes out" in form of partying and drinking only about once in every 2 years, it seems pretty strange.

I don't a flying fuck if some dirty shitskins/libtards in CA got murdered, just pointing out the obvious ODDS/PROBABILITY here, kid

Oh you can't answer the question, huh kid?

Are there LV shooting survivor(s) at that specific bar every night of the week, every hour?

If not, how often do they go to that bar?

what nights of the week would we expect multiples of these "survivors" to be there, every night, every hour?

It's beyond strange. It's like throwing a puzzle on the ground only to find that it had assembled itself on the way down.

I can't help but think they do some of this bullshit to gaslight intelligent people.

What are the odds of 50 or 60 people being in 2 mass shootings?

Grieving parent demands gun control
instagram.com/p/Bp9sAH0livJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q0qttx7hlvzb

>This family got hit twice
twitter.com/breaking9111/status/1060584112992518144

watch at 3:29
youtube.com/watch?v=UV9K-SFazAc

the sheriff cracks up when talking about his dead friend

wait wait, 50 or 60 people were at this bar that also attended the LV concert? WTF? Were they having a fucking reunion?

I thought 1 or 2 is suspicious but this is fucking out of control, confirmed false flag

foIatJ1N btfo

Nu/pol/ ignores this thread, but replies to bbc threads, board has gone to shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-18 Dozens of Vegas Route 91 Festival Shooting Survivors Caught in Thousa….png (1349x5363, 1.63M)

yes
absolutely a hoax

SoCal/LA people go to Vegas pretty regularly so its not totally improbable. But the odds for someone being at both shootings have got to be like 1 in 10million. Sort of how David Hogg got interviewed on some LA beach and showed up in South Florida a few weeks later for the shooting

"Chandler Gunn and his legal spouse Betty Bumpstock were aghast at the horrific betrayal of six million Alan Jackson fans."

Remember this guy too? Lol he was in the Brussels bombing and the Boston marathon

Attached: 01A8EB0D-8518-4E8F-BB74-FE76F70D8971.jpg (1125x1495, 815K)

>This isn't an argument.
Correct. It's either coincidence or convenience.

Someone said there wasn't even like hundreds of people in the bar. It's like half of the customers were in both shootings? How does one find company info with revenue, profit etc. on US companies?

youtu.be/FYJ6qUUk7kM?t=186

>go to a bar
>it's empty
>pretend 12 people got shot by 9 bullets
>democrats believe it

Attached: 32C9DF84-C912-4B0E-84E3-8F490328298D.jpg (1125x1547, 875K)

This girl suddenly died after posting in Facebook that she saw 2 shooters

Attached: 73EF5E22-2705-460E-8B19-315B6BCFF678.jpg (1125x1503, 473K)