The Truth About the (((Far Side of the Moon)))

Alright Jow Forums. What's actually on the far side of the moon? (((NASA))) claims that the far side of the moon is just rocky, but we all know that that's bullshit because "nasa" means "to deceive" in Ancient Hebrew.

In reality, the far side of the moon is where Jews are from. Jews are descendants of the serpent of Eden and so God put them on the far side of the moon as a curse. They eventually found their way back to earth using occult space travel from the Kabballah but they continue to use the far side of the moon as their base of operations.

The biggest puppets of the Jews are Muslims. The moon is a symbol of Islam because Muslims literally worship the Jews who live on the moon. These Jew worshippers are trying to destroy the West as we speak.

On the moon, the Jews plot out the destruction of the white race. For example, they put nigger semen into vaccines in an effort to make beautiful white children as retarded as the average nig.

Jews live on the far side of the moon because they know that the earth is God's most beautiful creation and so they don't want to look at the earth as they sleep.

Attached: (((NASA))) Propaganda.jpg (2400x2386, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_D4i3CLNqU?t=1062
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
youtube.com/watch?v=-J865KENIf4
webcamtaxi.com/en/space/moon.html
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/c9MG8fZSnUdQfY7fdsRfXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: reptilian.png (750x1334, 1.79M)

Big if true.

A moon-jew just flew over my house and yes, it's the one q predicted

>The moon is a symbol of Islam because Muslims literally worship the Jews who live on the moon
No, desert people worship the moon because of evolutionary reasons. The sun was murderously hot and the moon was seen as giving respite, in the same way our sun worshiping ancestors in Europe believed the sun was the life giver since night was more dangerous for us.

That's what Jews look like on their true form. They are descendants of the serpent of Eden, which is why they are reptilian.

Jews look ugly because they are wearing flimsy white person disguises in order to conceal their mutt ancestry.

Attached: Reptilian.gif (900x600, 396K)

My mother works for Nintendo and I can confirm this.

>My mother works for (((Nintendo))).

Of course a Jewish company like Nintendo would let a woman work for them. Women are servants of the devil, just like Eve.

The moon and all the rest of the stars/planets are just lights

>only a leaf could've written this

The moon is real but planets are just (((satellites))).

It's not my fault that you're a fag who has submitted to Jewish mind control.

Go back to raising your wife's son.

strong first paragragh, downhill from there, bad finish. 3/10, must try harder.

Wow, this is a shit thread

Look who's talking.

Australia is a Satanic country. You guys literally named one of God's beautiful creatures after the Devil. Shameful.

range ban leafs, syrup war now!

To bad for all the hate on the board.
I could have told you a lot of things

What the fuck?

(((Charles Darwin))) literally came from your country, and now you are being swarmed by the Philistine moon cult. How does it feel?

This thread is very stupid sage

youtu.be/M_D4i3CLNqU?t=1062

"What an amazing cheat--uuuhh-thing you have done"

Attached: NASA.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

This makes sense, and I will from now on believe in it

This isn't a board of hate. Protecting your faith, race and heritage is the most loving thing you can do.

Those people are actually levitating using Satanic spells passed down by (((Yoga))) practitioners.

The truth will set you free and get you into Heaven.

you bet

Attached: satanaut.webm (1280x720, 332K)

thats bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: M Meh.jpg (160x160, 4K)

thanks Zbigniew you make me kek

Attached: funny-dog-names.jpg (684x384, 34K)

if deegeets, jews are from the moon

Attached: elon.png (259x194, 86K)

checked

>brave american astronauts

>none of them are redskinned and wearing jeans.

the world is a lie

Cmon, you really buy this? The moon just happens to rotate at exactly the correct speed according to its orbit so that we only see one exact side of the moon?

it's called tidal locking, but our moon is to big to be tidal locked

Proof God exists.

"Tidal locking" is atheist nonsense.

How would the movement of water control the moon?

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

(((Atheism))) is a Jew-run ideology created by (((Barack Obama))) and (((Al Gore))). The whole point of (((atheism))) is to make gay sex mandatory and to exterminate heterosexuals.

If atheists are so smart, why do they believe that men can give birth through our anuses?

>water moves the moon

it's the name of the phenomenon, it has nothing to do with water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
typical leaf

Attached: micro_brainlet.jpg (216x233, 7K)

>Using (((Wikipedia))) as a source.

Wikipedia is a Jewish encyclopedia that has instructions on how to sacrifice children to the devil and also promotes homosexuality and communism.

if one side of the moon (facing earth) had more mass, and the other side was lighter with less man, as if it was hollow (dark side of the moon), then I guess this would obey the laws of physics and gravity would keep moon facing earth all the time at a certain side.

but the real question is, ...what makes the other side of the moon so hollowed?

Attached: wonder.jpg (226x223, 11K)

>and the other side was lighter with less mass

fug engrish is a hard ranguage

>what makes the other side of the moon so hollowed?

(((Isn't it obvious?)))

>"nasa" means "to deceive" in Ancient Hebrew.
you wot m8 ?
like נאס"א

just ask gabriel if you want to know about
the moon.

Attached: 9.jpg (439x444, 200K)

Take a hike, kike.

>The leaf huffs the syrup in
>The leaf leaks the posts out
You can't explain that.

So wut r we gonna do about it? nuke the moon?

that would make many jew worshipers unhappy

youtube.com/watch?v=-J865KENIf4

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Q is my tired dad at Nintendo, he had the nuclear cheat codes until he stopped Clinton

It's not just the far side of the moon. The moon has space-tempered glass all over the place in various spots ABOVE the moon's surface. You can't see it obviously, because it's clear and is only there to prevent meteor impacts, though it's clearly broken in many many places.

Our moon is an artificial construct.

I’ll tell you. The moon is almost hollow towards the center. Due to gravity, the mass projection of particles hits the moon we see at night. The craters are very small if the core was solid. Basically the far side of the moon is very hilly. Many meteors and comets nearly purged themselves from the far side of the moon but then get stuck, forming a mountainous system that travels to the moon’s core.

>For example, they put nigger semen into vaccines in an effort to make beautiful white children as retarded as the average nig.

My common sense and personal experience both say this is bs.

Apart from the egg, the rest of the human body doesn't absorb and integrate foreign DNA into its own.

Trust me, someone can regularly be injected with black semen with no measurable effect on his/her intelligence.

>Trust me, someone can regularly be injected with black semen with no measurable effect on his/her intelligence.

How would you know that?

Hmmmmm...

pic related is reptilian jew caught and killed in south america

Attached: 1399248424600.png (336x241, 140K)

another better picture

Attached: casbolt6chappic7.png (350x174, 145K)

clearly that chap has black semen(demon semen) injected into his system without any corruption of code and is disappointed.

lol @ the chap

Makes sense because Hitler fled to South America after the war.

Attached: 1542184412194.png (534x103, 111K)

It's called grindr buddy

I didn't say anything about disappointed. Far from it.

kys

Grindr is called that because they like to grind up Bibles and then cover the pieces with their AIDS-infected fag semen.

They are changing their name to Kinder soon because it is turning into a child rape operation.

It's a balloon.

What in the hell is that? A turtle?

webcamtaxi.com/en/space/moon.html

Attached: da_joos.jpg (740x599, 149K)

Larry is a gentile.

gentile = reptile = really makes you think?

China will land the rover on the farside of the Moon untill the end of this year, you know.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/c9MG8fZSnUdQfY7fdsRfXA

Attached: 1541938147509.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

That's it chief

Attached: Moon_base.jpg (2859x1080, 898K)

This has to be dumbest post of all time on Jow Forums.

Attached: A fucking leaf garbage.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

The far side of the moon is lighter.

if I were a space ayy I'd put a base in there

That's impossible.

The Bible says that God made the lesser light (the moon) to govern the night.

It makes no sense for the far side of the moon to be lighter, given that only the near side produces its own light.

you're retarded.

Flying saucers are actually piloted by Jews. It's how they get from the moon to the Earth.

Evidence for this can be found in the Nazca Lines, as well as many ancient texts.

No. People who submit to (((NASA))) Satanic kike propaganda are the real retards.

Go away leaf Jew

/
>A Jew calling other people Jews.

Standard Jewing Tactic

I want to believe

The Soviets were the first to photograph the far side, not NASA.

Attached: 49_luna3_compare.jpg (2160x1200, 541K)

(((Soviets)))

Pure coincidence goyim!

The moon is a proof for a creator.

Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273

How about moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever.

The Ultimate Truth

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.

π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.

Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

Oh yeah, a perfect eclipse too.

Who Built the Moon? Christopher Knight

Attached: __6199757.jpg (142x142, 4K)

You are retarded beyond belief.

The moon is a projection of a white cheese roll in the sky.

This makes more sense than OP

Go chug nigger fag seamen in an alleyway, you Kike.

Kek

The moon can't be made of cheese because the moon produces light and cheese doesn't

It's "semen" you illiterate hill billy.

Then how do you see cheese? You see stuff cause light reflects off of it. So the Moon can be made of cheese and you can see it.

You would know, you San Francisco queer.

>Then how do you see cheese?

God gave us the ability to create and see cheese. Without his help, cheese would be invisible.

Ayyyyy....

Attached: da3.jpg (1200x800, 508K)

I would know because my mother and father aren't brother and sister, and I went to school.

The only moon that matters

Attached: MoonMan.jpg (620x412, 187K)

Attached: ayylmao.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

all so-called tidally locked moons, we put there for surveillance. enjoy

Attached: Fuck You Pol.png (552x318, 431K)

Tell me how you really feel

Attached: 1538290305972.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Attached: 1529893513653.webm (852x480, 2.98M)