I think I've found a solution to Poland not wanting to take in any refugees. You see...

I think I've found a solution to Poland not wanting to take in any refugees. You see, Poland is an EU member and as such is forced to accept free mobility of EU citizens.

>Step 1: Grant citizenships to all refugees IMMEDIATELY
>Step 2: Promise to give EACH refugee €10.000 per head if they agree to permanently settle in Poland

They will live like kings there for decades as the average monthly salary in Poland is around €40.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1519913611256.jpg (738x480, 54K)

>They will live like kings there for decades as the average monthly salary in Poland is around €40.
You didn't research any of this...

Refugees are such an asset though, why would you want to waste them on Poland instead of keeping them and all the benefits they bestow on a nation for yourselves?

my benis is stinky

Wasn't there a plan to actually give money to states, so they can store migrants, so they can give this money to them?

If the EU was paying money for immigrants, then they would become the elite of Eastern Europe

>Thoughts?
Japan has an excuse with the nuking and all, but why do you act so fucking retarded I just can't understand it.

>average monthly salary in Poland is around €40.
You are a retard for believing this. Or a retard for thinking other will believe such a dumb lie.

but why would you do this?
why do you lefties want to destroy everything??

Poland is a very racist country. I think its unwise and rather dangerous to strengthen her with diversity. It's better to keep Poland homogeneous and weak.

Are you going to pay that 10.000 euros per refugee faggot?? Because I won't

Why don't you fuck off, schlomo? Oh wait, you cant because your ruling class (also your criminal AND priest AND noble class) wont allow you to acknowledge a divine logos of any kind.
Aleister Crowley was a monster, but he at least hs knew that your people are servile, cynical (anti-idealistic) swine.

This would be a very expedient way to start world war 3 Fritz.

You don't have a good record with those.

And it would be an EU civil war at that, which would be very bad for you strategically.

A divided Europe is what Britain has always relied upon to conquer and prosper.

It's an inevitability though; the EU project is mixing acids with bases, and a destructive reaction can be the only result.

Zabey havalnik, zhydo'masonskaya graz.

considering poland has already been flooded by ukrainians, it's only a matter of time. 2bh i'd rather take the average syrian over the average cockhole (but not the average """syrian""" who is really just a literal black as shit african)

Attached: SYRIA IS WHIIIIIIIIIITE.png (1315x858, 783K)

You aren't very smart, are you?

Not only is that not a response, but it is also not an argument.

>memeflag

Poland is Europe now. They will be assimilated. There is no escape. Resistance is futile.

Oh yes you will mr europoen. You will do what is best for the EU. Your country will be forgotten in 20 years, your people diversified.

Try reading my initial post again. Carefully this time.

I think you should gib poland half your country as war reparations faggot

Silly little englander. The EU is unstoppable! We will assimilate all of Europe and then the Middle East and North Africa. They will all join us and you will watch as our vassal state.

based and redpilled

>average monthly salary in Poland is around €40.
Do some research before your next one, Rashid.
This is not even funny in a trolling way.

Why not just tell the refugees to go home and fix the problems in their country? Maybe give them a gun and some ammunition so they can fight against ISIS themselves.

Were you being ironic?

Of course that was irony, it was an attempt at using EU's moronic "diversity is strength" rhetoric against them.

You keep posting this exact same thread every 2 days, fuck off already

I can't imagine why UK wanted to leave your fruity little club.

Attached: 1535860560519.jpg (470x644, 60K)

Ok, so i am dense.

hang yourself kraut, you are a traitor to the European people as a whole and deserve to be blood eagled.

nobody understood your joke hahaha

Good idea OP!

Oh, faggot, the only way you could get Poland to take in refugees is if you manipulated them into legalizing abortion and then waited 20 years. They'd be SWAMPED with migrants due to the instantly lower birthrate.

Attached: 1256077193104.jpg (640x390, 59K)

As long as the Poles make sure to be tolerant towards new addition of its country

Fuck off, this is the fourth time this month alone you have made the exact same fucking thread.

Not to mention, your country still owes Poland a trillion in gibs and every minute you delay interest only gets added up.

I want a Polan gorl fren to do that to

Ironic, since you’re the ones cleaning toilets in their country. Fucking hohol

>I think its unwise and rather dangerous to strengthen her with diversity.
Are you blind to whats happening in Germany and France?

Attached: YESGh.jpg (227x222, 10K)

t. faggot leftist who wants to destroy all countries with tsunamis of mud people

>Thoughts?
kys shitskin homo
you will never be white

Attached: 1512757509496.jpg (150x180, 9K)

>Thoughts?
Looks like you didn't learn your lesson after the first two wars, kraut.

Attached: shinigami.png (330x541, 153K)

n1

Poland has always been in Europe you fool. And when it comes to being "european" Poland leads

Yes, they actually do that for certain ethnic groups. For instance, Sunni Iranians from some small cult that runaway from Iran live in Albania on the American dollar dole given to the Albanian government. Although I think a lot of these Iranians escape to EU and Albania receives the dole nonetheless.

>Poland has always been in Europe you fool
are you sure?

Attached: pooland.gif (380x313, 440K)

not on the map but in europe

Awww, poor Germany is jealous it's stuck in the corner masturbating to images of Merckel while Poland and the US make strong babies for the future.
Poor Hans, no big sausages for you!

Attached: homogermans.jpg (1300x1006, 168K)

>Polish economy booms because of new worker refugees.
>Poland puts a 120% tax on all funds to non-citizens of poland, making all the new residents debt slaves to polish government, who puts them in work prisons.
>Poland is rich and economy is thriving, refugees have a roof, meaningful work, 3 squares and don't have to fear violence and racism from poles.

I don't see the problem.

Attached: 1542538834682.jpg (382x382, 27K)

you know that you are covering the flag of your disgusting country with a slavic symbol?

huh?

Attached: swastyka.jpg (810x640, 157K)

>Step 2: Promise to give EACH refugee €10.000 per head if they agree to permanently settle in Poland
What prevents them from just taking the cash and go back to Germany for gibs on top of it? Only way this would work is if we paid them permanent monthly Eurogibs as long as they remained in Poland

that was the plan that Poland will take at least 140000 and will have to pay them 2000 euro per month. But the whole Poland was protesting and swearing if they do it the parliament will burn. And Poland elected PiS only because they said they won't do it

that was in 2015 and it began the based Poland meme

he did, but germans are famous for their lies

yes. we used to be most multicultural country in europe. paid our price. now it's your turn

2000 per month? That's almost a double doctor's salary in Poland

>paid our price
uhhhh. Poorland was destroyed by foreign countries and because of inner polish social issues, not by inside multiculturalism

>with a slavic symbol?
it's a hinduist symbol

The average worker in Poland has like a 100 euro salary

no it's not, but it is a lot as prices are low in Poland. They would live better than in Germany.

Stop being a fucking cuck German

>What the EU thinks Syrians look like

it's aryan symbol and since slavs are descendants of aryans it's slavic symbol. As you can see from the picture i posted it's been around in Poland for more than a thousand years

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

EU can take a hike that undermines the sovereignty of nations.

>not by inside multiculturalism
Actually it was. There would be no Deluge without the Chmielnicki uprising. And there would be no Chmielnicki uprising without Orthodoxy.

Attached: 145.png (760x749, 494K)

>because of inner polish social issues

because every faction was collaborating with different foreign empire. protestants supported swedes, ortodox supported russians etc.
it resulted in ages of constant wars, exhaustion of country and it's manpower and finnaly annexation as a result of that as we couldn't defend it anymore.

"inner polish social issues" is nice mental shortcut for brainlets who can't into analysing situation and it's factors

our minimal week salary is higher than that, but whatever cuck.

>it's a hinduist symbol

wrong

Attached: I+googled+slavic+symbols+and+this+was+the+first+image+_82e17a379930daac1c9705180f8d41e2.jpg (490x480, 117K)

this germany. it's poland's loss, not yours. you know that refugees will integrate immediately just like the turks and bolster the economy, the economy! the most important thing in the world! come on germany, the solution is clear. invite achmud to live with you and fuck your wife.

Hitler new who is the master race

knew*

Poland took over a million Ukrainian refugees while the rest of you took none.
They have all the refugees that they need.

Underrated

Like the Americucks amirite

Attached: 1522837599840.png (639x1110, 254K)

Well Germanic, Celtic, etc etc ethnolinguistic groups are more closely related to the original Aryans it's retarded to call it a "slavic symbol"

Don't be an idiot.

here's germanic symbolism.

only swastikas items were found in regions inhabited by R1A. Ukraine, Balkans, Poland and some stuff in Scandinavia
celtics and germanics had different symbolism

Attached: 7a2fd670e0a90550eb5798a9a6fea1c9.jpg (718x937, 69K)

>protestants supported swedes, ortodox supported russians etc.
Uhhh, it was polish nobility which supported Swedes

Orthodox supported Ruskie but it happened only during cossack uprising

in 18. century the country fell because of social issues, the fight between aristocrats and townspeople who wanted to centralize the country

I don't know what kind of bullshit this is, but it's a far east symbol

Attached: 146.png (760x749, 494K)

they outcompete poles in the job market because they are willing to work for polish standard shit wages, preventing us from guaranteeing citizens tolerable income and discouraging poles from leaving Poland for other western countries. If somebody of ordinary poltard mentality came to power in ukraine mykolas would also make for a great fifth column should they larp on with their transcurzonia bs to the point of actually wanting to reclaim it.

not exactly model refugees, but a much better option than shitskin welfare leeches.

Stop spamming this dipshit boomer

out of 4 nobles mentioned for supporting Swedes during deluge 1 was protestant and 2 were calvinists. i'm not sure about the 4th one

orthodox supported ruskie multiple times. just grab a history book that covers more than educational system

No, just no.
Western Europeans are the most Aryan out of all. The Yamnaya migrated westward, not eastward.

Attached: Meyers Lexikon.jpg (1500x1187, 541K)

>in 18. century the country fell because of social issues, the fight between aristocrats and townspeople who wanted to centralize the country
>The Commonwealth had remained neutral in the Seven Years' War (1756–1763), yet it sympathized with the alliance of France, Austria, and Russia, and allowed Russian troops access to its western lands as bases against Prussia. Frederick II retaliated by ordering enough Polish currency counterfeited to severely affect the Polish economy. Through the Polish nobles whom Russia controlled and the Russian Minister to Warsaw, ambassador and Prince Nicholas Repnin, Empress Catherine the Great forced a constitution on the Commonwealth at the so-called Repnin Sejm of 1767, named after ambassador Repnin, who effectively dictated the terms of that Sejm (and ordered the capture and exile to Kaluga of some vocal opponents of his policies,[5][6][7] including bishop Józef Andrzej Załuski[8] and others). This new constitution undid the reforms made in 1764 under Stanisław II. The liberum veto and all the old abuses of the last one and a half centuries were guaranteed as unalterable parts of this new constitution (in the so-called Cardinal Laws[7][9]). Repnin also demanded religious freedom for the Protestant and Orthodox Christians, and the resulting reaction among some of Poland's Roman Catholics, as well as the deep resentment of Russian intervention in the Commonwealth's domestic affairs, led to the War of the Confederation of Bar of 1768–1772, formed in Bar, where the Poles tried to expel Russian forces from Commonwealth territory.[5][7] The irregular and poorly commanded Polish forces had little chance in the face of the regular Russian army and suffered a major defeat. Adding to the chaos was a Ukrainian Cossack and peasant rebellion, the Koliyivshchyna, which erupted in 1768 and resulted in massacres of noblemen (szlachta), Jews, Uniates, and Catholic priests, before it was put down by Polish and Russian troops.

Attached: 2017-11-07.png (530x400, 368K)

it's slavic symbolism described in russian

source: your ass

Attached: 1542135699455.jpg (960x1009, 292K)

As a fellow german citizen poland should never ever accept any syrian rats and we did a huge mistake doing so. The best way to deal with them right now is via grenades and flamethrowers.

lol hre...

Attached: untermensch.jpg (3650x1319, 623K)

Yes all polish people vanished into thin air during foreign occupation.

Don't make me call Daddy Addy to come teach you a lesson for being cheeky, now.

Attached: a3d4b9edaec00abcb50ea47f289babf3.jpg (378x750, 41K)

that loser who suicided himself when our and soviet troops reached berlin?
besides he said himself Himmler was stupid for digging German past.
they were wewuzzin niggers

Attached: 34372848215_a9b517058b_b.jpg (807x600, 65K)

Am I the only one who is turned on by this pic?

>North of scandinavia
>Lappen
Kek.

Attached: german_lappen.jpg (1023x682, 82K)

You realize he is probably some divide and conquer shill?

Poland will fuck your ass cuck.

Awe remember when it was just Germany v Poland and Poland got absolutely raped? ;(
I don't blame you for needing the extra help, you put on a really bad show for your Jewish masters.
Shut up you nigger