You know who you never hear from on here? The Welsh. Where the fuck are all the Welsh?

You know who you never hear from on here? The Welsh. Where the fuck are all the Welsh?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Wales_(1959–present).svg.png (1200x720, 191K)

Don't you realise the poor bastards post under the same flag as you. For all I know you could be Welsh

Shutup you Welsh goatfucker.

Even still. You hear from the Scottish under the flag, but I honestly can't think of a single time I've heard from a Welshman on here.

I'm English, but it just occurred to me.

We just lurk in between sheep shags lad

The only thing i know about wales is Ryan Giggs.

living the dream

What's happening in Wales at the moment? What's the general feeling on Brexit?

Why is Wales so underpopulated. Is it all marshland or something?

In what way are they underpopulated? 3 million people is perfectly reasonable for a country that size, in fact they could stand to lose a couple of zeros. It's England that's disgustingly overpopulated.

kek

i'm welsh

I remember there was a medieval painting about a king getting cucked by a dragon. Was it about the welsh or something?

I'm Welsh

This is why 99% of the time I post under the pirate or ancap flag, because people always assume I'm just another anglo.

I'm Prussian

#ifucksheeptoo

>Where are the Welsh?
In the Mountains bidding their time
Soon comes the day
The day all Celts have waited for
an éirí amach
Soon Ireland will unite, Scotland, Wales, and Brittany will free themselves reclaim our heritage and our islands and put you filthy buggers to the sacrificial alter

I’ve seen quite a few welsh threads on here over the past several months. I’m around like 5% welsh. :D

What about the Cornish?