Blacks before illegals

>post these all around your city, neighborhoods, college campuses, and universities

> most blacks in America already hold the belief that they are better than the Mexicans and illegal aliens

> any reaction the left or the media gives it will anger one side or the other and cause major in fighting

Attached: 1541642249205~2.png (1063x1379, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Detroit
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am sure tyrone and jamal care a lot about whether illegals steal their "jobs"

This is actually a good idea. Have a (You).

actually a wise idea.
have a (you) and a BUMP!

Attached: 1542134218134.png (500x334, 135K)

they certainly care about them stealing their welfare tho

g'day schlomo!

Attached: 1540357775237.gif (426x236, 3.81M)

They will if they knew illegals will be stealing their welfare too

Mexican immigrants are an excuse to import a new population of workers to avoid having to hire BLACK Americans. Latinos will assimilate into white supremacist hierarchy and reinforce antiblack social constructs.

Believe it or not blacks and Hispanics don't get along that well

redpill niggers on illegals, tyrone is already starting to hate pablo purely off their accent and culture + how much more murders they can pull off

You cant steal welfare. It just collapses one day. The biggest limiting factor for nigs is long term thinking

I live in a "diverse" area on the west coast, i have all my life.
I know that blacks and mexicans hate each other with a passion.
Blacks feel superior and so do mexicans and any latin breed of epic.
This will work.

We should help Americans first
This should be uncontroversial

Mexican gangs in LA literally go around and murder random niggers

Even if these were hung up by nigs, they'd be reported in the news as "white supremacists put up these divisive signs."
You're going to need vocal black people in order to make this work; w/o a chimpout giving the signs veracity, they might as well say iotbw.

Even more reason to do it.
Because it will be controversial.

Great idea, the left is extremely weak for various divide and conquer methods but conservatives tend to not like taking that route.
Blacks have been primed with kanye and blexit but that shit will never really work except for a percentage here or there - but if the black base of the dems understands that their gibs are going to go to a bunch of illegals who just got here recently we might start seeing some fireworks

Based & Redpilled, we clearly need more of these Mexican gangmembers which you speak of, how do we bring more of them here ?

This is fucking retarded. Spics are superior to niggers in every way. They work harder, have higher IQs, and have hotter women.

Attached: qtspic.webm (800x640, 3M)

Like i said, most blacks hold this belief.
The only people that believe in this multiracial Utopia are white liberals

Great idea. Not sure, but could rewording the poster to say "Illegals before blacks" or "Illegals before Americans" or "Illegals must get jobs first" be more effective in getting people to realize that the Democrats basically want to make the entire world have an advantage over Americans? We need to literally spell out what they advocate so they get it.

smart

You post this every time you fucking
Kike.

t. bean fucker

Bring in Mexicans, gangs will follow. Surely nothing could go wrong

We could do this next Sunday or the one after that.

Checked.

BLACK LIVES MATTERS, ILLEGALS CAN WAIT
HEY HEY HO HO , ILLEGALS HAVE GOT TO GO
BLACK LIVES MATTERS, ILLEGALS CAN WAIT

No. We should help blacks over those shitty bluepilled whites. Blacks are VERY conservative, but are only liberal because they either want gibs, there's social pressure from in the community to be a dem, or they think republicans are racist, but they only think this way because other blacks teach them this from birth or they are too ignorant to look it up themselves. Liberal whites (and BLM) LIVE to please blacks in America. If all the blacks slowly started to turn Conservative, it'd slowly cause somewhat of a chainreaction in the black community to be conservative (as much as I hate to say it, they're easy to convice and we pressure our own. If 51% of blacks become conservative, it's only a matter of time before it becomes 88-90%). After white liberals and BLM see that THIS is what blacks want and how they truly feel, they'll continue their ritual of wanting to please them and will follow them. Turning the majority of blacks Republican will not only give current Repubs a large boost, but a lot of liberal whites will change as well. This is how we help "Americans first", through a common enemy, illegal immigrants.

Attached: 1542559840383.png (539x649, 47K)

Attached: 1542049946829.jpg (600x727, 42K)

Attached: 1518666098801.jpg (229x229, 9K)

Oh for sure, "Immigrants before African Americans" with the fist would cause the negroid population to chimpout no matter who put up the signs. Liberals would have absolute no-win situation. Do it as OP suggested, and Jews cry racism. Do it your way, and the nigs go Zimbabwe on the beaners.

NO
/saged

Brilliant idea. Can spark a very nice shitstorm

Bump, this is great

Nice. Bump.

I do not like niggers but if you are an American, I don't care about your skin color. Actually, I don't care about skin color, if you are a working American, law abiding, take care of your property, then you are one of us and protected. Illegals btfo. You are a foreign invader.

Spics ethnically cleanse Blacks out of neighborhoods. Check out Compton's current demographics if you don't believe me.

Ok, this is epic

Check'd and yes

niggers and spics are both hamite
trash. recycle your trash people hur.

Attached: two races sheep and goats.jpg (676x1080, 387K)

Bump. Wonder how the MSM's going to react when forced to choose between two of its "marginalized groups".

>unironically being a civic nationalist
kys cancer

honestly Id take 30 million illegal spics if it meant removing 30 million niggers. At least spics have a bit of white DNA in them which results in a bit more civilized behavior some of the time.

WTF I LOVE MULTICULTURALISM AND HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW XD XD

>When you can't set aside your hatred for the minority for a second because you just love having your country get raped by illegals
No wonder the UK is so cucked

>people google phrase
>come up with Jow Forums
>realize alt right white supremacists are lazily and poorly attempting to manipulate them
>vote dem

You're overestimating leftists

This is an amazing idea

This ^ Even if they do realize this, it'll still beg the question, "Do they really care about illegal immigrants more than us??", and the shitstorm will slowly grow.

include the ones with the hashtag

Attached: BLACKAMERICANSBAFOREILLEGALALIENS9.png (1071x1471, 88K)

Attached: BLACKAMERICANSBAFOREILLEGALALIENS8.png (1071x1471, 86K)

People on pol should really listen to you, but they won't. The GOP making inroads with blacks would be a gamechanger. The fact that all these crime infested ghettos with failure-mill school have been run entirely by Democrats for 50+ years needs to be blasted from the rooftops

>ink merchant

Have a bump.

Displacing Bloods and Crips
With
MS13 and Kings
>It's better cos they're less brown.
Better yet deport all of it.

Attached: 1534902688258.jpg (660x702, 147K)

OK, but blacks arent going to let it go without the truth of the statement being acknowledged.
You must affirm the message while denouncing the messengers.

you use that one digitally

This is assuming conversatism is the answer, which I'm hesitant to believe is the case. However, if this was to work what would happen to all the worthless niggers as opposed to normal blacks?

all you have to convey is that sharing the loot with illegals takes it away from blacks.
It's a very simple nonabstract idea that ought to be within the grasp of most blacks.

Somebody send it to Jesse Lee Peterson

Thanks user, I think I know what I'm talking about too:
>The fact that all these crime infested ghettos with failure-mill school have been run entirely by Democrats for 50+ years needs to be blasted from the rooftops
I've lived in Detroit all my life. 52 years of Democrat mayors. The city just keeps getting worse and the government is very corrupt. Though they're fixing inner city detroit to make it beautiful and attract hipster/liberal whites, they couldn't give a shit less about the outer city. I hate it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Detroit

Attached: Capture.jpg (1687x941, 321K)

have you learned nothing these past two years? republicans don't give a shit about america becoming non-white and niggers vote democrat for gibs

>be me take a Lyft
>black guy from Haiti driving talks about missing his family
>ask him why he didn't bring his family here
>he says he doesn't want his teenage kids to act like American blacks
>in the back seat laughing my ass off

They'd benefit more from a robust economy where most people are employed.

no this is pod racing

Attached: 1542029351740.jpg (300x256, 51K)

*now

This

Either they change their ways or they get put in jail, simple as that. Or they'll die. Most gun owners that are black are usually criminals in some way too. If more good blacks had guns and knew how to use them, they would feel less threatened about a monkey dancing on their front lawn holding their glock upside down. Well I do at least. This type of change won't happen overnight, but slowly and gradually. I say if a change like this were to start tomorrow, it'd take 8-10 years for the majority of blacks to say, "being degenerate is stupid and being a liberal goes against everything I believe." It maybe even faster if we can get more black kids to not want to be like their degenerate fathers (or role models. I'm assuming they don't have a father kek)

niggers commit 50% of violent crime in the united states despite being only 13% of the total population

can anyone tell me why the fuck they'd want to share a country with such people?

I'd rather have a group who doesn't give a shit in charge over a group who actively advocates FOR it. The people can always convince the group in charge to be against it.

is this the krusty krab?

There are too many black predators like the rap industry, and anti-white mouthpieces to sway blacks culuturally to the Republican side. The same people that tell blacks to vote Dem are the same people who profit off them doing so. You wouldn't only be fighting the black culture, but one of power and money.

That's a meme study, besides niggers will usually just shoot each other. This means that niggers kill more niggers than whites do. Therefore niggers are more based than whites

repubiclans profit from illegal immigration, they are just as much for it as the democrats are

if you're white and american, you should be thinking about how to bring down the current system, not which kike party to vote for

no, this is reddit

awesome i want niggers in my countrg killing eachother creating no-go zones and driving the murder rate up so we get our guns taken away fucking based

This should be a standard.

>meme study
Not so fast: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43

>This means that niggers kill more niggers than whites do. Therefore niggers are more based than whites
I agree, but I'd rather have good blacks shoot niggers and get off scott free than have a nigger shoot a nigger and get off free so he can go be an animal somewhere else.

>If more good blacks had guns and knew how to use them, they would feel less threatened about a monkey dancing on their front lawn
This actually, I remember watching a live town council meeting for Chicago or some highly black populated city. During the live chat I suggested moral religious blacks should take up arms and police their streets, that local police give them carte blanche when it comes to civilian justice.

Aint bout jobs. It bout da hood.

deep deep deep down most African Americans feel this way but most don't admit to it

good

More like pic related

Attached: Killer.jpg (1505x804, 308K)

Electronics merchant?

If they do then they'll be labeled "racist" by their own community, despite every memeber of it thinking the same way. It's odd. Everyone feels the same way, but we say otherwise because we think everyone else doesn't feel the same way.

>le multiculturalism is FUCKING BASED XD XD
it's so easy to spot shitskins on Jow Forums

Attached: 1541617833401.jpg (830x626, 84K)

>be me on different Lyft
>black lady that worked at DSHS is driving for extra $
>ask her what she does
>she goes on long tirade about illegals sucking on gov dick for gibs
>she talks about trade job training in place of gibs me dat
>actually agree on 100% of most things
>talk about white displacement in my home town
>she talks about black displacement in her home town
>realize while Civic nationalism isn't the best that Americans share a lot of the same struggles
>feel respect for the first time for a black person

Yep. The Democratic party exists largely because of its complete lock on American blacks. All of their policies objectively harm them, but they are presented under the pretense of caring and anti-discrimination, etc. It's amazing how far pretenses can get you. Not a Christian but "Judge them by their fruits" is advice to live by.

Hang together or hang alone.

If you're too busy fixating on the questionable purity of your already mongrelized race, rather than the integrity of your storied culture, then you've already lost the battle.

You aren't even fighting on the right front - If the fight for Britain's sovereignty is the Somme, then you're kicking a dunghill on Lanzarote for all the good you'll do.

If people are being productive citizens, whats the problem? Afraid your daughters gonna get dicked down by a civilized black man that makes more money than you?

You should go to a country that has less diversity than the usa. Its impossible to turn this country into an ethno state you pipe dreaming faggot.

Attached: image%3A8407.jpg (736x1081, 129K)

Fuck black people.

Problem is he's an edgy retard.
He's allowed to be one though, and we're allowed to disagree.
Like one big happy incestuous multi-ethnic family.

We're simultaneously inbreds and mutts don'tchaknow.

Only the attractive ones desu.
And use a sonky for fuck's sake.

Americans before niggers.

Just another lame appeal to white people putting the interest of X minority above themselves.

Unless white people ever get out from under this idea that every other race gets priority over them there is no future.

actually the black community is surprisingly racist. i grew up around in a mostly black community and they say lots of racist shit about pretty much every other race. this is incredibly common yet never talked about, weird. i guess they get away with it because they're funny while being racist?

do you understand that if my people become a minority in this country then we are a stateless people? why the fuck would i support that?

you're a shitskin with no respect for the native people, get out of my country
>why aren't you okay with white people being systemically replaced with hostile non-whites who support hate speech laws, gun control and affirmative action?
holy shit you should just kys, conservatism has no place in non-white america, it's impossible for them to get elected.

millions of germans were ethnically cleasned between 1945-1950, it's more than possible to do the same to the tens of millions of non-whites in america

Pol fags in general are more unproductive than black people in general. It honestly steams from pure jealousy towards successful black people. Pic related is my father's house :)

Attached: FB_IMG_1537808390322.jpg (960x720, 88K)

>If people are being productive citizens

I think you've answered your own question. Blacks and Hispanics are a net loss for the US economy, and that's despite the fact you've undermined your most important principles (freedom of association, pursuit of property, etc.) to integrate them. Affirmative action is a permanent feature of the US now, and will be until the nation collapses. Get back to me when merit becomes the basis for your laws again.

Attached: 1517757637647.jpg (720x692, 49K)

this