Trump fixed the econom-

>Trump fixed the econom-

Not so fast, Jow Forums - one of the biggest restaurant chain collapses in a while is currently taking place, as Papa Gino's closes almost 100 outlets. How does this happen during a "hot" economy?

>Papa Gino's closes dozens of locations

>The company that owns Papa Gino's pizza parlor and D'Angelo sandwich shop chains announced Monday it has closed about 95 locations throughout New England, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and reached an agreement to sell the business. PGHC Holdings Inc.'s announcement came a day after many employees showed up for work to find the restaurants closed without explanation.

>The Dedham-based company in a statement said it had reached an "agreement in principle" to sell to Wynnchurch Capital, a private equity firm based in Rosemont, Illinois. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. "For some time, we have been pursuing a plan to strengthen our financial footing and secure capital for investment in our restaurants, while also addressing our significant debt load. We are confident that the agreement with Wynnchurch achieves all of those goals," Corey Wendland, chief financial officer, said in the statement.

>The restaurants that closed were described as "under-performing." The company said 178 Papa Gino's and D'Angelo locations remain open, including restaurants in North Adams and Pittsfield... Papa Gino's was founded in East Boston in 1961. D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches was founded as Ma Riva's Sub Shop in Dedham in 1967.

berkshireeagle.com/stories/papa-ginos-closes-dozens-of-locations-berkshires-sites-are-safe,556290

Attached: CLOSED.jpg (1200x677, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLxvB2eLrX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>closes restaurant without telling employees
Isnt there a law against this? Shouldn't they have received some kind of warning?

>small, local chain of guinea restaurants used for money laundering close
It's nothing.

Attached: ygu.jpg (491x643, 52K)

You realize a good economy doesn't guarantee entrepreneurial success? You dumb nigger...

Attached: 1531069004028.png (432x391, 172K)

A good economy doesn't magically fix a poorly run business.
But of course you already know that.

>The company that owns Papa Gino's pizza parlor and D'Angelo sandwich shop chains announced Monday it has closed about 95 locations throughout New England, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and reached an agreement to sell the business. PGHC Holdings Inc.'s announcement came a day after many employees showed up for work to find the restaurants closed without explanation.
>The restaurants that closed were described as "under-performing."

Smells fishy. I bet there's a lot of maggots under this rock.

'the economy' only matters for the obscenely rich, the rest of us are still stuck in the shitter even while it's 'booming' because pay's been stagnant for decades

this is by design, since it lets the rich kikes hoard more money they can use to influence politicians

Attached: y o o g e.jpg (1046x1200, 248K)

>biggest restraint chain
Stfu nobody eats there, nor heard of it. That's why it's closing.

Maybe if papa weeniers didn't taste like shit you'd have a Point

>Shell company fast food chains closing in a time when younger generations are eating out less, and filing chap11 while they're shuffled around between different capital groups as they're sucked of every last drop of money.

It's been like this for 50 years.

Attached: 1532227626054.gif (500x374, 799K)

Never heard of them.

Also, shit companies go out of business all the time. If they were shit, they should GTFO.

Pizza chain goes out of buisness.
Orange man bad.
Orange put pizza place out of buisness!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because there is no demand for those 100 stores.

Sage.

>How does this happen during a "hot" economy?

less people are going out to eat because less people have the disposable income to do so. make no mistake, this doesn't mean the economy isn't doing well. it might not be doing well for you or me or brick and mortar businesses, but it's doing well for the multinational megacorporations and that's what really matters.

ive never heard of this restaurant before

I stopped eating at my local papa finish when they replaced the white teenage employees with black and Hispanic men.

The non-white papa finish employees put on the toppings without wearing gloves.

>pol btfo
Read the rules.
>how could one business fail
Learn economics.

6 months ago the papa gino's chain started hiring tons of non-whites which ruined the pizza sit down experience for white family's.

Papa Gino's is garbage tier and no longer has a place in the market. Their storefronts are usually filthy, the pizza is worse than frozen, and there is always a better option at the same pricepoint. The economy is doing great. I cleaned up this quarter.

Shit management won't be fixed by a hot economy.

I've never heard of it.

It's big on the northeast

It was a great time for white family's to eat at in the 1980's and 1990's.

Once they started hiring Niggers the pizza place fell apart.

Also buying d'angelos didn't help also

The amount of spit in the food must have been unbelievable.

>Stfu nobody eats there, nor heard of it. That's why it's closing.

I'm a New England oldfag and not only have a I hear of it, it's been around since I was a kid. It's some of the best convenience pizza in the area. I haven't been there in years though. They don't deliver and when I was still eating pizza I preferred delivery.

The papa ginos part was ran successfully
Diversity hiring drove away papa finish customer base.

The customer base want to see white teenagers cooking and serving the food not spics and niggers

Businesses go under all the time, even in a strong economy.

Oh no a shitty chain restaurant shut down.

OOHHHH NNNOOOOOOOOOOO

>How does this happen during a "hot" economy?
People start making enough money to stop eating reconstituted carboard "pizza"

It's called leverage
You should not reproduce

Gloves keep your hands clean. You can scratch your balls with gloves and then add toppings to your pizza

>one restaurant chain closing down means that the economy is doing badly nationwide

You're speaking from narcissism. This is a nation with over 300 million people and spans the length of a continent. Please get some more perspective before you say stupid shit like this.

I use to work at a papa finish in the early 2000's the chain was forced to sell franchises to minority and it started going downhill from there.

Once they stopped having all white staff and owners the franchises started falling apart

>Papa Gino
WTF is Papa Gino's

obviously they fucked up somehow. there are atleast 7 pizza places within 3 miles of my house.

>papa ginos
Literally who?

In the 1980's and early 90's when the staff was all white papa finish would be packed.

The early 2000's affirmative action laws killed the chain

Millennials are't going to restaurants. You can't help a business sector with no customers.

Also wtf?
> This location now closed
>save 30% off your online order
What did they mean by this?

>Fastfood and some processed garbage is dying
Isn't this a net-improvement?

It's a North East New England pizza franchise that was very successful until diversity owners managers and employees made their way in.

Also my id
>lel

>Dedham
Blue state
Move along
Can't fix stupid

I think people are eating less pizza.
It's a calorie bomb.

Im from the north east and have never heard of this place. We have ginos giovannis papa johns dominos little ceasers pizza hut montys and a few mom and pop shops.

Nothing compares to Papa Gino’s
Except an all out race war

who got it?

Papa ginos is a chain that was big in Massachusetts,RHODE ISLAND and Connecticut.

Literally who?

Please tell me someone knows who said this

An employee must have said the N-word! Amazing they haven't been burned down.

Shame, loved eating there as a kid. But that's what happens you'll hire any dirtbag who walks in the door because muh diversity and start cutting corners on your product.

Is this bait? This must be bait. No one can be this retarded.

>convenience pizza
What does that mean, user?

Attached: B6vtx40IMAEcHJn.jpg (824x462, 44K)

This. He hasn’t done shit for the average person. And I love listening to Trumpshits trying to prove me otherwise. This retard was trying to convince me how his life has “greatly improved” since the orange nigger took office. He just bought a beat down 90’s truck for his work because he couldn’t afford better. All his cars are old as fuck. Same shit he was driving when the previous nigger was in office. I nearly laugh my ass off everytime I see him.

Not surprising.

They cut their pizza quality to basically cardboard and most physical locations were filithy and need massive renovations.

Mismanaged companies can still fail even in a good economy.

>They don't deliver

Hmm, in the age of Amazon and people getting everything delivered straight to their door, I can't imagine why this place would be going under...

Keep up with the times or get left in the dust. Sounds like they didn't adapt to what consumers today want.

Yeah less cheese and sauce on the pizzas and diversity hires and owners killed the chain.

Think when you was a kid you never saw a bigger working at papa ginos and the place was packed with family's on weekends.

maybe no one wants there food dick head.

Nigger, I made 3gs in 3 days last week because business is booming. The difference between Papa Gino's and me is that nobody wants to buy their shit product. Papa Gino's is almost as good as a Tombstone and three times the price.

>one of the BIGGEST restaurant chains

Literally have never heard of them. Are they a west coast thing? Best coast doesn't have them so they can't be important, call me when Wendy's or T-bell collapses.

They rarely delivered but did big business
Especially during the 90's ers of G rated family films.

Keeping up with the times and inviting diversity into their business killed them

Either a liar and there’s plenty of those on this shit site or you’re not part of the majority. I know someone who has done well with investing. Last two years have been great for him. He’s not the average person though. He had money from before making it easy for him to make more.

This is true for all presidents. Any changes they make are slight and takes place over time.

Looking at their reviews, it appears that they were mediocre and inconsistent and that is a recipe for disaster in an increasingly hyper-competitive restaurant market.
t. restaurant fag whose seen plenty of challengers come and go

The best way to describe their pizza is it was the same quality of SBARRO pizza but they couldn't handle diversity hires and owners and rising cost of rental agreements.

Once SBARRO had Indians owning and working there it destroyed that franchise also.

SBARRO was run by white teenagers like papa ginos during its financial hey day.

There's a pretty big war on in the pizza community... all the big chains are really going at it for bottom dollar. The prices of pizza are so low that I consider reports of millions of Americans going hungry to be dubious at best. You could panhandle two days calories in an hour or so.

You idiot there are other pizzas a lot of pizza places and papa ginos couldnt compete every year more people are buying pizza.

Nobody wants that shit. Worse than applebees

Look up “creative destruction”. It’s a good thing.

Places like SBARRO and papa ginos were dependent on white family's too survive and the white family's liked seeing white teenage staff not Niggers,Indians or spics.

>shitty fast food ass tier pizza closes
its not a bad thing. couldn't survive people are not interested in ingesting the shit jew anymore

papa ginos had great mall pizza

malls are dead

the one papa ginos we got here that isnt in a mall is fucking gross

I mean look what happened to toys r us, it not the economy’s fault it is just dumb business decisions

No economic wonder can save inherently shitty restaurant chains. It's economics, not black magic.

Mall pizza is a great way to describe papa ginos and SBARRO.

These were places that were packed in the 90's it's were family's would go after brining their kids to see the lion king or the circus or other family events.

Like the malls that hosted these places the cancer of diversity killed the franchises.

The sit down experience was just as important as the pizza.

>one of the biggest restaurant chain collapses in a while is currently taking place
Lol I grew up in ma and had papa ginos once a week for years as a kid, but you're blowing things out of proportion here. Dominos has cornered the pizza market and they failed to adapt. Good riddance.

Except for buying d'angelos the only bad business decision papa finish made was diversity hires and owners.

People don't want filthy Niggers and dot heads serving pizza to their clean white children.

>trump said he would fix the economy
>some random shit local restaurant gets shut down
>REEEEEEEEEE WHY ISNT EVERY SINGLE FACET OF EVERY AMERICAN LIFE GETTING BETTER!
>FUCK DRUMPF

Attached: 1534335643.jpg (789x460, 46K)

Lowes also recently announced that 150 stores would be closed. Things are getting real close. My personal red flags have been triggered recently as I have noticed people are taking equity out of their homes to "buy" the most trivial of things. Don't even get me started on sub-prime auto.....

>packed with family's

lack of Papa Ginos in this thread is disheartening

youtube.com/watch?v=KLxvB2eLrX4

I work a trade. Now that people have been pulled out of Obamanomics, they're hiring more people like me. 3 days. 3g's. If I decide to take calls for Thanksgiving, I can double my rate. There's a chance I could make about 5 g's in three days this week.

Yeah, they got warned when saw the notice on the door.

As a former manager I can say they have fallen behind the times.

Stale menu options, poor support from corporate, locations have had little to no new renovations, crappy advertising and they were being killed both local pizza shops and national brands.

They killed themselves

No one wants to go visit malls or do anything in a restaurant because they're full of diversity. White people are shutting themselves away because no one can be trusted. Diversity lowers social cohesion and trust.

Also you forgot diversity hires.

How many non-whites did you hire when you were a manager?

Not to mention that Poo and Chink franchise owners tend to be cheap as fuck and ruin all product offerings by skimping on everything until the product no longer resembles the things that made them successful franchises to begin with. I know a lot of them get scammed by the franchise and are forced to buy products from their source and are forced to participate in the promotions, etc that aren't profitable, so basically the whole modern franchise model is doomed to be a failure, at least for the operators and the customers.

>100 stores

that's ltierally nothing

There's a former manager of a papa ginos in this thread he has to let us know how many non-whites he hired over the years.

Only night managers were over 30 at papa ginos when I was a kid and it was successful the staff was all white in their teens and early 20's only daytime shift had people in their late 20's working with the younger whites.

>Papa Gino's closes almost 100 outlets.

Nothing of value was lost their pizza sucked anyways and the location of our local Gino's was in a dead mall.

The indian owners in Boston skimped on the sauce and cheese in the a lot of the Massachusetts locations destroying the product and customer base at once.

That's a issue that was hurting a lot of dominos locations they even changed the recipe they couldn't figure out the complaints about dominos sauce was the non-white owners screwing up the product.

papa John's has taken the market due to obvious racial reasons. what do they expect?

I used to work at a sub sandwich chain and I'd fuck with people's food.

>Papa Gino's
Call me when McDonald's shuts down, and even then you'll have to prove it's because people can't afford it, not because people are going to better quality establishments due to having more money under Trump's incredible economic boom, which of course is why this shit-hole chain that no one's ever heard of is going under.

the gloves absorb the ball sweat

>New England
Blame the Jews

I've never heard of Papa Gino's, is he Papa John's dad?

I could see a lot of subway sandwiches in the new England area closing soon

The subway franchise let too many dot heads buy the franchise licenses.

Nobody wants a sandwich made by a dirty dot head.