Germany yes refugee nurse kills old man

An Afghan man has killed a 85 year old German man by slitting his throat. A Bosnian man watched the killing via Babyphone and called the police.
The daughter of the victim works in the refugee care work and has organized the job.

The refugee was rejected as refugee but was allowed to stay in Germany until January.
bild.de/news/inland/news-inland/kehle-durchschnitten-abgelehnter-asylbewerber-toetet-rentner-85-58507316.bild.html

Attached: 4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (827x465, 170K)

Sadly, it will only require more of these sad events before the Germans rise from their stupor to fuck up their overlords.

german man probably asked him to kill him. I would too If I was sitting on my ass all day having an afghani wipe my ass and spoon-feed me food.

this will never happen unfortunately and we all know it.
a race war is a fantasy. no one will do anything.
we will sit here, you faggot weeaboos will keep memeing.
and we will die slowly.

>Be refugee
>Kill someone
>Get sent home with no repercussions so you can do it again.

The race war will only be successful and complete if the govt looks the other way, which means we need both political and social revolutions.

Hire brown, grandpa down.

Attached: 1539501710594.png (230x219, 6K)

Gib Opi kein Afghanium denn Afghanium bringt Opi um.

Did you expect anyhting else from afghan or somalia male nurse, lol?

Correct this never happens.
Actually the opposite occurs
The community will be given an award for it's tolerance of diversity, and celebrated on how it's such a beautiful example of how the world at large should work.
Meanwhile local law enforcement in small communities are overwhelmed until they simply stop trying or reporting offenses.
I've watched this happen, it's not pretty.

You're both wrong and have no real understanding of how civil conflict actually functions.

his daughter seemed to expect different or she wanted his life insurance.

Funny story

i suspect that daughter plotting to take the insurance money + some bbc

well he got what he asked for
sucks for his family
im sure literally no one is going to remember he was "like totally progressive and tolerant" in 5 years

suffering generates plagues. this ain't looking
good for those who are doing this to us.

Attached: 2jgw08.jpg (500x741, 77K)

Was the old man bosnian if a bosnian man watched it through a baby phone?

possible. He worked as a nurse with her father in August.
Now she hired him again to repair some things in her fathers house.

If the old boomer was wearing his burka then this could’ve been avoided
Shame such an outdated racist piece of shit didn’t suffer enough for his sins
This village needs 10,000 more NewGermans

>Afghan
>Bosnian

What happened Germany?

>Be 85 year old German man
>Be 12 years old at the end of WWII
>Survive fire bombings, starvation, Russian occupation
>Live to see the rise of communism in your country
>See your war torn country become even more divided
>See the Berlin Wall crumble as your country rebuilds and unifies once more
>Fall in love during the most turbulent time in human history
>Watch as your country slowly changes color
>Watch helplessly as your politicians once again plants the seeds of turmoil and pain
>Watch your daughter work on the side of the enemy
>See the invaders come into your own home as your government mandates complete acceptance
>Die in a pool of your own blood by an Afghani invader your own daughter welcomed in.

>daughter of the victim, who is active in the refugee aid there, had given the 20-year-old the job of caring for her father
fucking him too no doubt. toll paid

"Silly woman, you knew I was a snake before you took me in."

>organized the job

That reads as if she hired the guy for killing her dad. There's nothing in the article that would suggest that.

Once you've been around enough Germans your sympathy well runneth dry. They're a special combination of arrogant and naïve. Also the more you consume history, the more you realize that many of the toxic political and socially degenerate sicknesses whites suffer from came straight from Germanistan.

Always fucking Afghans

Where did you see this?
Explain it to us, professor

Germany better accept all refugees if they don't want their throats slit. How's that war on terror going, btw?

day of the pillow is coming for these old traitors he failed to raise his daugher and he died for it God is real user

Will she give a hug to another refugee and tell us that not all of them are the same? Hope so.

>pic related is her now

Attached: 1280x720.8.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Germany needs BBC

Why should a highborn proud Muslim man wipe the ass of a dirty kuffar? Of course he removed that Pigstian.

Attached: 1538910340118.jpg (750x1073, 91K)

This is the reason why I will direct my own future when I'm old fuck, i'm almost 40 and I've seen too many stories of non-whites killing old white people. I will die in the mountains or deserts or back at my family land doing outside land work.

>The daughter of the victim works in the refugee care work and has organized the job.

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1542485348258.gif (240x176, 912K)

oh that's good

Attached: 8c117760d61a999d43894273e3a6416c0476fcd821fc88df576bb6f029eee8f3.jpg (835x1063, 106K)

>invite demons into your country
>be surprised when your country turns to hell
>get slaughtered like an old pig
Godspeed boomers

What’s with Muslims and them chopping off heads

wait, who's enriching who's culture?

it's halal

>The daughter of the victim works in the refugee care work and has organized the job.
Jesus christ....

This is not going to happen. The first and second world wars have had a grievous dysgenic effect on the German population. Their bravest are gone and in their place is despicable cowardice and apathy and rank cuckholdry.

Pls America save us '_'

haha no

>The daughter of the victim, who is active in the refugee aid there, had given the 20-year-old the job of caring for her father.

I wonder if this will be enough to redpill her or...? Completely preventable.

And nobody will care lol

I wish I knew how.

And we wonder why Germans get so angry.

Fucken tragic.

He paid the toll faggot not her, although you could argue that he is at fault for raising her like this.

What kind of woman entrusts the care of her own father to some shitskin goatfucker from Afghanistan?

Did you knew that our police special forces take off their shoes when they raid a mosque?

Attached: image122[1].jpg (985x554, 142K)

and that's a good thing

>I wonder if this will be enough to redpill her
You'd think, but no. What ails much of the Western world is more akin to a religion than a simple sickness. Disease can be easily cured most of the time, but getting someone out of a cult can be impossible.

Can we get a version in a real language?

this is so sad. you just know the government is going to try and deport the Afghan for this accident. it's inhumane. many such cases!

Nothing really surprises us anymore. Lucky for you there's Britain, who works very hard to stay ahead of you in the Race to Retardation.

silly you. he can't get deported to afghanistan. it's too dangerous there.

stop using netscape

Attached: Image 2018-11-18 at 6.33.58 PM.png (345x167, 15K)

daughter of the victim DER HURENSOHN

the man was an afghan you literal cuck

His English is shit.

>>>/CNN/

it's always afghans dude.
Syrians are ok but afghans are just killers.

special forces take off their shoes before every operation so they can be even sneakier

Attached: cursed image 1.jpg (640x960, 54K)

Sadly multiple on a daily basis. It doesnt feel like war yet to the normie population.

>be on Jow Forums
>ask this question
ugh

>willingly have Google track your web use
Enjoy the gulag.

>via Babyphone
what is this?

motion or sound activated observation camera and/or microphone to keep an eye on a baby while you are in a nother room

don't ask me why there was a third guy in the house with a babyphone

I guess you would call them baby monitors.

she organized the hit job

>raises a worthless traitor daughter who sucks the enemies cocks and invites them into his house to kill him
>how could this happen to him
>wuz a poor boomer who dindu nuffin wrong )=
shut the fuck up retard boomers get the rope.

Attached: 1541050969645.jpg (529x727, 359K)

>85 yr old
>Implying anything of value was lost
Don't get me wrong, if you wanna hang the fucking Afghan, by all means make him pay for the crime - but the old man probably didn't have many years left in him.

kek

>2018
>still using an iPhone and not based babyphone
I sleep securely knowing that somewhere a Bosnian man is watching over me.

Then how am i supposed to work my 20h/day and make money to contribute to our econonomy, if i try to free myself from my shackles and make my country a better place to live, bitte?

ah, der gute, alte Spruch.

Got mine planned. 65-70 ish, i'll just walk out into the freezing snow one night, strip apart from the underwear and lie down. Good way to go.
I'm hopeful i'll go out in a racewar long before that though, been training for the bastard since I was 18.

cool

Attached: 1541641750792.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

>An Afghan man has killed
disregard, misread

Attached: 1541546852308.jpg (1480x833, 209K)

>The daughter of the victim works in the refugee care work and has organised the job.
AHHAHAAHAHA
The worst thing is she won't even feel bad

What is that link? It looks like a bunch of letters arbitrarily arranged to resemble some proto-ur mud language

Zusammenleben: neu ausgehandelt.

But they don't get angry
They are good little complacent goyim now

Wait 'til you see the...
OHNONON
AHHHH

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-19 at 00.39.23.png (992x128, 51K)

fucking amerimutts are to blame for the browning of Germany

delusional

Stop being a fucking apologist for Germans. They aren't poor little victims. The modern generations are weak minded bitches, they made their bed and now they either sack up or die out. That goes for all of us too.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
based jannies

Attached: 14111.png (760x749, 494K)

Jup.
There will be no war.
We will die in silence.

Attached: 4.jpg (500x367, 162K)

deserved it his own daughter set up the job it could not happen to a worse traitor trying to kill their own country

Samefag