The Commander in Chief is shitmouthing the Navy SEALS

The Commander in Chief is shitmouthing the Navy SEALS.

Attached: theboys.jpg (1266x844, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-blasts-retired-navy-seal-critical-him-saying-he-should-n937716
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5704277/Navy-SEALs-try-block-posthumous-Medal-Honor-recommendation-airman.html
cbsnews.com/news/logan-melgar-death-2-navy-seals-and-2-marines-charged-green-beret-strangulation-death/
nypost.com/2011/08/06/30-us-special-forces-most-seals-from-team-six-killed-when-chopper-shot-down/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDcOxyUiqtQ
theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-17/un-report-confirms-isis-given-breathing-space-us-occupied-areas-syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee wiz with all of the sources and context i can really sympathize with this
try agian you lazy fuck

Huh???????

All Navy, SEALs, Marines, are butt fuckers and should be shit talked for taking it up the ass.

t. Airforce.

source?? i'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't have one

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-blasts-retired-navy-seal-critical-him-saying-he-should-n937716

wtf I love ZOGbots now

>one-line reaction prompt
>no source, argument, or context

I wonder why...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5704277/Navy-SEALs-try-block-posthumous-Medal-Honor-recommendation-airman.html
cbsnews.com/news/logan-melgar-death-2-navy-seals-and-2-marines-charged-green-beret-strangulation-death/

Take my tax dollars.,.PLEASE

>airforce

Attached: image.jpg (1242x986, 796K)

this page is unavailable
faggot

Leaf the only troops more dog shit than yours are the Germans; and that's being generous

Attached: IMG_9553.jpg (172x294, 20K)

>low iq degenerate jarhead larping as AF
Color me surprised

Attached: 1537688904392.jpg (634x430, 45K)

>air force
>can't even beat some neckbeard pro gamers in a competition

Yeah real based air force lol

>Technical intelligence
>Video
Well fuck.

Good. Fuck 'em. All they're good at is dying in helicopter accidents.

Congratulations you've passed the test, goyim. Now you're ready to be deployed in the Golan Heights on behalf of the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 521.webm (352x288, 2.2M)

THICC

Attached: 1532253221487s.jpg (250x209, 8K)

>flag
and nothing this autistic would surprise me either

Attached: 1527121172193.jpg (636x466, 18K)

Why would anybody even join the Canadian Air Force? You have zero attack helicopters, 40 year old jets dropping out of the sky, and no navy to even project force anywhere. Like, you literally don't do anything. Justin Trudeau acted like pulling your bombers from Syria was due to moral reasons, but IRL you had horrendous logistics issues even getting bombs to Al Assad and your jets weren't rated to counter AA or the possibility of SAA or Russian jets, sad

look it up fucking worthless waste of air

Trump's shitting on Admiral McRaven, a FORMER Navy SEAL who came up with the DoD's current (((trans acceptance policy))) under Obama. It'll be good to see that slimy little fucker leave power.

Attached: 1538085829998.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Meh Seals are like pit bulls.
>trained to kill efficiently
>taken behind the wood shed after they’ve served their purpose

>The commander in Chief of the armed forces ha something to say about his men

In other news, the kettle is black and so are niggers

All airmen are pussies

t. Army

Faggot

Attached: A43CAD64-4930-4993-8527-FA16BD85758B.jpg (604x453, 83K)

Oof

nypost.com/2011/08/06/30-us-special-forces-most-seals-from-team-six-killed-when-chopper-shot-down/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDcOxyUiqtQ

All soldiers are pussies

t. Marine

Maybe they should have provided proof of Osama's death. Weird that they themselves couldn't verify it huh? Shit talking an officer is not shit talking the soldiers you kike.

you stupid burger, that pic you posted, is one of canadas finest weaponry its called the MLU -Massive Land Unit, it could easily jump from a plane into the ocean and cause a tsunami that would wrekt your country,
>muhhh f-35
>muhhh navy seals
>muhhhh delta force
>muhhh cia niggers
the Massive Land Unit was designed by the Canadian Defense Force to easily infiltrate the Burgerland and destroy it if Trump orders an invasion of Canada, the reason why its so large its so that it can blend in the USA and pass for a native.
u burgers are ignorant.

Maybe Trump should show his fucking taxes

That was an inside job
>taliban was pissed seals were canoeing niggers
theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

That's just horrible.
We all love seals around here.

Attached: sad.jpg (1024x681, 494K)

>muh taxes
Rachael Maddow has them kek. And why the fuck would he do that? It’s not like he would make any friends on the left.

Fuck the military, ww1 www2 reduced our numbers so greatly Europe and the US are being overrun.

Here you go, hot off the presses from ZHedge. U.S. Special Forces are playing a vital role in helping ISIS hang on in Syria and regain its strength. Why aren't these guys coming forward and admitting what we're doing in Syria? Oh that's right, after they get out of the military, they end up getting six figure contracts for serving as private security for ZOG. They're straight-up fucking mercenaries at this point that are knowingly committing treason by funding, arming, training, and protecting our enemies. The "War on Terror" is a complete farce, and every special operative knows it.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-17/un-report-confirms-isis-given-breathing-space-us-occupied-areas-syria

Maybe every politician should be showing their taxes and I'd then agree with you. Public service, public funding, public record. We only have one politician who doesn't take payment however. Where as we do have some who co plain that they're broke.

Attached: 1537304045594.jpg (741x674, 72K)

Dude those guys need someone throwing grenades at them the rest of their life or they come back here and murder bitches or pull false flags for zog. Grab a seat and enjoy the shit burger

What would be top tier bantz if the seal replied with the
>What did you say you little bitch, I am a SEAL sniper with over 300confirmed kills....

someone send him the navy seal .txt

Its not meant to surprise you, its meant to inform you of your fate, dear circumcised mongrel muttman.

Attached: 522.webm (640x480, 2.65M)

All these dipshits saying "source? Where's the source?"

Turn on the TV dumb fucks it's literally on CNN right now

> mfw I screen cap all these Trump supporters talking shit about the military