Keep your insuline high goy

>Keep your insuline high goy
>Never let it drop goy
>Don't forget breakfast goy
>Don't you wanna be healthy goy?

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-225258~2.png (1080x1466, 757K)

Cool but what’s that have to do with Jews? They eat breakfast. 1 meal a day is alpha tho.

desu, one meal a day is stupid, but IF is great

6 small 300cal meals a day is better

OMAD is amazing, you faggot. You've never even tried it, have you?

been doing it for years and I’m still a fat piece of SHIT. At least IF doesn’t hurt my guts when gorging 3000 calories in one sitting

>gorging 3000 calories in one sitting
>I’m still a fat piece of SHIT

Attached: 1510205197848.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Not sure what fasting has to do with 1 meal a day.

I don't see what problem there could be with 1 meal a day. It's likely they were just eating too small of a meal. I ate 1 meal a day through the last year of highschool. You can get pretty weak in the morning, and even sick feeling without food, but only if you are not used to it.

But if you are really working hard, I would not recommend it. It can be hard to really eat enough if you are really tired, 5 meals a day is better if you are working hard for ~12 hours+. But I would say 2 meals is probably the ideal if you are not working that much. With 3 meals or more, you are pretty much constantly eating, and the only real reason you are hungry is because the food tastes good.

>1800 cal / day

Are you a sedentary midget?

>intermittent fasting
>fasting
>muh skipped breakfast

Insulin is a performance enhancing drug.
Didn't know that, did you?

>Not doing keto and several day water fasting and losing 100 pounds

you are misconstruing just how big such a meal would be.

to be fair though, there’s a lot of muscle there, somewhere. been bulking for years now

It's not wrong. Neglect your gram of protein per body weight a day and you'll just lose your muscle instead of your fat.

I usually eat one big meal a day and I dispute the claims against it. The only issue is if you eat such a small portion or nutrient-neglected meal that you feel hungry again 2 hours later; you might as we just not even bother trying.

Started OMAD unintentionally years ago because I was a broke teenager, appetite doesn't kick in until 7-8pm and I'm never really hungry like I was on the 3 a day schedule. Wouldn't trade my laser focus in the mornings for anything, all I have is water and black coffee and it gives me a primal feeling of energy, I suppose we evolved to eat sparsely

>>Not doing keto and several day water fasting and losing 100 pounds

Keto and gallons of water is the real redpill.

Attached: arthur lie on the internet no waiz.jpg (600x450, 59K)

>...Because the food tastes good.

I lost 50 lbs in 6 months(200->150) by going keto and keeping carbs to 50g a day. After I got used to it I noticed that my cravings were for sugar and weren't related to actual hunger.

>3k calories a day
>For years
How much do you weigh friend? Also OMAD is about not spiking your insuline thus not getting hungry through the day, it's only natural for our ancestors to eat little or not eat at all through the day so it's the natural and better way of feeding ourselves. But modern (((medicine))) tells you to eat your damn breakfast and that muh carbs are a priority.

>I suppose we evolved to eat sparsely
It is as you say, also OMAD helps with bipolar disorder and depression indirectly, keto does even a better job helping on these things.

The Asian man who wrote the book on IF eats once a day desu

Adrenaline is hell of a drug. Feels awesome, until it doesn't and you have crashed your metabolism.

>(((Asian)))
> “Yes goy, spend less time eating and
> more time being productive”

I eat as much as I can, whenever I can.
I’m hoping to cause world hunger.

>parents only gave me one meal a day (relatively small)
>end up being malnourished brainlet manlet

Attached: CA97A9B6-859F-4B67-8B37-8D747CE4517D.jpg (1024x915, 54K)

eh, was just shitposting before. I do IF and just do all my eating within an eight hour window. When I did omad, I’d just eat breakfast, and hated not having anything for the evening

Dude this. No bullshit. Did a 2 day to warm up, then a 10 day fast to prove my willpower to myself, then went keto for about 2 months and had abs for the first time after 3 years of lifting. Felt great too, especially if you do non-meme keto, e.g. lots of leafy greens not a steak and cheese sandwich with a bacon bun.

10/10 redpilled.

Food is just boring fuel. Eat when hungry, that's it. How do people even get fat, it's beyond me.

>too fat to eat one meal a day
Fatass

When food besides onions and potatoes is available it becomes more difficult.

Sorry to hear all that muslim cum made you fat, user.

Achmed says I'm fluffy, not fat.

BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BREASTS MAKE SENSE YOU FUCKING CRETIN what if I want the fat, and the fucking protein, and then decide to just eat a fucking salad afterwards HMMMMMMM didn't fucking think about that did you?

just copy what healthy people do

>Sorry to hear all that muslim cum made you fat, user.
Are you using the Ottoman slave flag as a VPN?

less carbs like bread, more plants like broccoli, and 1g protein per lb.

What does this have to do with Jews though? I'd sooner blame bad nutrition advice on cat lady nutritionists or big agriculture.

I'm too autistic to diet. Never sure I'm actually counting calories the right way. You gotta weigh the meat but it's never precisely 8 oz, you gotta multiply by some fractional value to get the protein/fat/carbs, but the nutrition info is always rounded to the nearest integer, and don't get me started on how nutrition labels almost never obey the 9*fat + 4*(protein + carbs) = kcals rule.

Even if I do things right during the week, I still binge over the weekend and ruin all my gains/cuts.

>3000 calorie meal
>why am i still fat

maybe because you're eating ~150% of the maximum daily calories you want to be eating to lose weight, in one meal.

your real problem is that you're a massive brainlet not that you're fat. how did you not immediately recognize the flaw with your diet as you typed it out like that.

it literally doesn't matter what you eat or how often you eat, if you're running a 1000 calorie surplus every day you are going to be fat.

1g per pound of LEAN body weight per day. Otherwise fatties will be eating 3 ribeyes and a gallon of milk a day and wondering why they are still fat.

Attached: waitforit.gif (300x169, 1.14M)

Yeh I was gonna mention that but figured it's all shitposting ITT anyway.

i do the 2 day 8 hour window "fast". its not bad actually. like 1800 calories in two meals

why did they so that?

>Not sure what fasting has to do with 1 meal a day.
What a fucking leaf. Suppose your meal takes fifteen minutes to eat. A 23.75-hour window without food isn't a fast to you?

> 6 meals a day
t. autist who either has no job or no shame

Attached: image.jpg (200x252, 43K)

Why not have a big meal as a breakfast?

Attached: 4meal4protein.jpg (728x519, 114K)

Yeah, general rule of thumb is a fist-sized lump of protein per meal.

Same here.
I guess it it the neglective parenthood. I had dinner with parents at like 7 pm and thats pretty much all. Breakfast on weekends. You go to school at 7 am, come home at 4 pm, after some time you get accustomed to it. Lived like that for ~15 years, skinnyfat manlet. Only after some time at working started going to lunches and suddenly working out stopped being so hard.

>not just starving to achieve your ideal body
>not eating 300 eggs a day for protein
>not squatting 2 tons every day
lmaoing at your life

Good that you turned it around.

Well it definitely is not "intermittent" fasting, if you do it every day. But no, if it is just your every day eating schedule it is not fasting, even if 24 hours without eating could be considered a minifast if your normal schedule is eating every 4 hours when awake.

The normal health fasts I have heard of are weeks to a month. You normally aim for a sort of rebooting of your system, at least some amount of time without food in your intestines.

Enjoy your stretched out stomach

Attached: 1537905757344.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Based egg eater

Attached: 1514867643024.gif (350x280, 2.57M)

>An extreme diet plan
Wut, youre still eating the same calories you would on a normal diet

just learnt something today, thanks.

and a fucking dangerous one too. insulin coma.is no joke

shuttle the carbs in before your walk up the shops

Attached: goalpost.jpg (289x356, 35K)

>eating every day

Enjoy ruining your metabolism.

>eating properly is now a Jewish plot
Fuck off, what is it with you retards clinging onto retarded schedules and lifestyles trying to proselytize your dumb shit? Nobody gives a fuck if you do it faggot, you're not special and nobody thinks you're cool, get a skill if you want to get attention instead of dumbfuck fads. Yeah let me just ignore my body's internal sensors that have evolved to work for millions of years to follow what some new age retard thinks is better. I'll start sleeping in 20min bursts several times a day too, after all it's called "uberman sleep" (or some other cringeworthy name some fedoralord made up to make himself sound cooler) so it has to make me an ubermensch.

It's not that fucking hard to eat healthy without following some meme diet. Go peddle your shit to housewifes on Reddit or something.

Attached: 34564897232.jpg (310x360, 52K)

>intermittent fasting
>extreme

What the FUCK

>tfw someone shits in your cheerios

Attached: pepe.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Black coffee, water, and a piece of fruit (especialy bananas) every couple hours and that will take you right into dinner time. My career isn't especially physical/athletic but I am on my feet all day.

Keto made me bald and messed up my thyroid, AVOID. It's a mad cult. You put back all the weight you lost when you go back to eating normally, and your fat cells go through an irreversible change that makes it harder to keep weight off. Too many carbs isn't healthy, but going on an extreme low-carb diet to fix that is an overreaction befitting an emotional woman.

red pill me on fasting

>my cravings were for sugar
look at what sugar addiction has done to the British these past 400 years

Checked.
>Go on ketogenic diet
>Work into it intermittent fasting (eating all daily calories within a 4-8 hour window only)
>Watch fat melt away and testosterone spike
>Do some Body by Doug exhaustion lifting 15 minutes each day, not because have to but because want to with new found energy levels
>Never have hunger attacks
>Eat with a purpose rather out of slavish desire

Eat food, stay on ground.

Attached: prana.jpg (640x360, 87K)

Ketogenic diets ARE eating normally you dumbass. When you go on such a diet you are eating how humans have eaten for 99.999999999999% of their existence. Bread and processed fructose is the nutritional equivalent of birth control pills.

All of these diets are fads, just eat plenty of veggies and meat and you'll be fine.

This isn't cut and dry. A possible problem from this, if your fast break is junk, is your insulin can spike crazy high from the one influx.

That said when I was on an intense diet and exercise regiment of a small lunch and a regular dinner of no bread or sugar (only meat and veggies) plus intense lifting, eating one or two clean meals worked wonders for me. Takes time to break those sugar cravings though. I put back on some weight (3 years after the regiment) and want to go back into it, but I know it'll take me two weeks minimum to get back in gear.

True. Keto is the white man's diet. That's the diet of someone who goes through winter in a hunter/gatherer group. Fruit and other carbs are in a very short window in the year and are purposely for fattening up for winter. In our modern world, it's perpetually "summer" and the winter we are fattening up for never comes...so we just keep getting fatter. The modern world has ruined this cycle and our diets as a result.

You're full of shit, but regardless, how long did humans live back then? really makes ya think.

Exercise is more important than the food anyways.

What else did humans have back then to help keep them alive? really makes ya think.

Yup and this is why white guys appear to be low in masculinity. Fit white guys are the most desirable and it's not even close but they're in extremely low supply. Also very easy to put on fat when you're from Europe for obvious evolutionary reason.

I lost 100 pounds by not eating for 22 days. after that 22 days i ate a single egg every 2 hours until i was back into eating again. afterwards i didnt crave sugar anymore. (((they))) lied to us big time.....

Ketogenic is the extreme form of low carb that is recommended for people who are already morbidly obese and have high insulin insensitivity. Some people are ruined with insulin insensitivity that they can probably never handle large amounts of carbs in their diet for the rest of their lives. Some can add moderate amounts back in once they've lost the weight. The problem with some who put the weight back on after going on keto is they think "adding some carbs back in" is eating how they used to that got them fat. Well, no shit, you're going to put it all back on. Adding some carbs back in is like increasing from 20 net g of carbs to 40-50. Not fucking 100+. Some of you fatties/former fatties will never be able to eat bread and lots of carbs forever. Your endocrine system is shot. You can salvage some quality of life, but it will be at the cost of permanently eating lower carbs.

Wrong.

I go hiking and running long distance a lot so I just eat whenever I feel like it. I don't really plan meals any more since I'm constantly eating.

excersize only accounts for 20% of daily calorie burning

You can keep rolling on the fattie-scooter.

If you are gay and only do it for 30 min.

Jews want American to be fat and unhealthy. Jews wants to sell fat Americans insulin at $1000 per bottle.

If i run 20k or do not run at all, is it still 20% either way, huh?

well yeah 30 min of excersise a day is really healthy for everyone. but its not a super good way to loose weight

Literally just eat a balanced diet, get proper sleep, and get some cardio along with some weightlifting and you will be just about as healthy as you could be. And, healthier than 99% of the population in the Western world. Stop making things so complicated

Attached: 50 - BO0B5uu.jpg (1080x1352, 237K)

Not if you lift 15,000+ cumulative pounds a day like you're supposed to.

>when you go back to eating normally
stop eating like a fat fuck, then. my old "eating normally" would give me a day long stomach ache if I tried that shit now.

Insulin is the most important. If you are constantly spiking your insulin, you are not able to burn the fat in your stores. Thus, even if you are eating calorie restricted diets and you have 8 months of fat stores on you, you can't access the energy stored in the fat. Insulin is preventing it. Thus, instead of supplementing your calories restricted diet with burning fat stores and you feeling fine, your body thinks you are literally starving and you end up with binge eating. Starvation fucks with you mentally and people dieting are constantly breaking down and binge eating. You HAVE to keep your insulin low and steady in order to be able to access your fat stores. The way to do that is through low carb eating.

Wrong.

nigga its the 21st century, i work in a office i dont lift shit but i still lost weight by just not eating.

Cancer loves sugar. It's not natural to consume so much sugar in our diet. Keep up with a low carb diet

>and you have 8 months of fat stores on you
Was talking about humans.

> Spend less money on food
> Work same hours either way
> Healthier, wealthier, wiser
You must be joking.

>nigga its the 21st century
Which means you now have more than enough time on your hands to lift.

Sucks you won't get your height back. My parents just fed me junk food and I turned into a hambeast. Wasn't till I was 18 that I got my ass to the gym, now I am the most fit out of my family. I blame my dad because he would always bring junk food home and never bother to cook unless it's microwavable, meanwhile my mom struggled with her weight. I view it as a form of abuse.

i eat one meal a day, usually fast during weekends. not because i want to stay thin or anything, i'm just a lazy piece of shit.