Has Bleaching ever actually worked?

Anons keep pushing this idea that you can bleach non whites white or whiter anyway. Has this literally ever happened though, has you ever seen a white looking kid with a non white parent before. Is it possible? If so with which races?

Attached: 059C2062-10A1-4AC6-8D74-FDC447391E20.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drop meme flag gypsy
I know it's you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

Get a real woman in here

Attached: UltraViolet Darling.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Women are going to have children anyway, its their programming. Their children might as well be half white, just dont marry them.
Welfare will pay for your bastard.

so when i fuck a black girl im racist

If it worked with abos it will work with any other race surely

no, just making a terrible decision

we just gotta fuck harder

no
that's a crossdressing man

Attached: traps.jpg (1600x900, 911K)

UVD Is a pure woman.

Attached: UltraViolet Darling 8.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Worked in Chile

Yeah I worked with mixed race lad, and his sister got bleached and had 2 blonde haired blue eyed kids, and probably has more now. You'd never know they had any black in them.

It's working on the Native Americans. 66% of all Native NDN women are married to Whites. 2008 Census report. Soon there will be no Full Blooded Indians.

they will look like mexicans

But they always will have some black in them and once everyone has a little black in them it's going to start surfacing. All race mixers are abhorrent.

NDN?

Attached: Nice_1.jpg (2228x2944, 1.55M)

Don't they have any weird features, like a nose that's too wide or lips that're too big or something similar?

>Anons keep pushing this idea that you can bleach non whites white or whiter anyway.
It's actually anti-white subversives. Race mixing only benefits the evil fucks trying to ruin the world.

>Soon there will be no Full Blooded Indians.
Is that supposed to be a good thing? It's a perfect example to show that interbreeding is genocide.

Sad

Name of the actual art?

>Have Mullato coworker
>Marries and knocks up blond chubby.
>All 3 kids blond hair and blue eyes.
Well adjusted and don't act niggery

What's the threshold to qualify as a status indian and get all the privileges and gibs associated with that?