Brit/pol/ - News Edition

>Jacob Rees-Mogg's ERG launches dossier SLAMMING Theresa May's Brexit deal
express.co.uk/news/politics/1046997/brexit-news-jacob-rees-mogg-theresa-may-erg-document-European-Research-Group

>I'm A Celebrity launch: Holly Willoughby makes her hosting debut as fans praise her banter with Dec
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6403751/Im-Celebrity-launch-Holly-Willoughby-makes-hosting-debut-fans-praise-banter-Dec.html

>Streaming wars: Can Disney topple Netflix?
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46186130

>Macau Grand Prix: Driver survives incredible F3 crash
couriermail.com.au/news/world/macau-grand-prix-driver-survives-incredible-f3-crash/video/3498ba62e04f74663313dff22610848f

>David Cameron for Prime Minister? He ‘must COME BACK and save UK from Brexit’
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/743249/david-cameron-brexit-comeback-politics-steve-hilton-sunday-times-theresa-may

>The Interrogation of Tony Martin, review: a taut, well-staged retelling of a true-life story that split the nation
inews.co.uk/culture/television/interrogation-of-tony-martin-channel-4-review-steve-pemberton-daniel-mays/

>Brexit: Theresa May pours cold water on move to renegotiate deal as cabinet ministers call for rewrite
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-deal-renegotiate-cabinet-ministers-plan-leave-eu-a8639581.html

>Bloomberg donates $1.8 billion to alma mater, Johns Hopkins
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12162534

>Pak PM reaches Abu Dhabi amid reports of UAE package
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/imran-khan-meets-abu-dhabi-crown-prince-amid-reports-of-uae-package/articleshow/66683606.cms

>Testy Exchange Between Marr and Shami
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/0NLBl-nRrxQ/

>Searchers in California fires step up efforts ahead of rain
thestar.com/news/world/2018/11/18/searchers-in-california-fires-step-up-efforts-ahead-of-rain.html

Attached: 1542578950834.jpg (1932x1700, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0G_4lDYWlpw
twitter.com/GMB/status/1064191371035197440?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post penis size

Your child is a werking-class Indian mutt kek. Is it any wonder you're so butthurt?

i'm not that kind of girl

I don't love Jews per se. I just think breeding with them is a good idea.

why are you so blisteringly angry that he had sex?

Bangladeshi actually, but your low IQ and penis fixation explains your confusion

What “antisemitism” has to do with it? Jews are just another group of NONWHITE subhumans to be deported

And speaking of class, the high society had always looked down on the jews

Reminder that you're a low class Indian if you wouldn't slob on a based Ashkenazim knob.

What do they know of England, who only England know? Or, what can my family, who come from England, who lived in England, who know only England, say of this, our country?

Powel spoke of us, the English, at the heart of a vanished empire, seeming to find within ourselves that one of our own oak trees, the sap rising from our ancient roots, and he said perhaps, after all, we who have inhabited this island fortress for an unbroken thousand years, brought up, as he said, within the sound of English bird song under the English oak, in the English meadow, beneath the red cross of St. George, it is us who know most of England.

“And I appreciated him for saying that, because it was as if he spoke for my family, who understand well their own country. Who understand even better their own capital, London town, as we used to call her. As we strolled in her parks, as we marveled at her palaces, as we did buisness in the city, went west for a dance, took a boat on the river. The pale ale and eel pie of old London. The London of my family for as many generations as I know. The London that will in less than fifteen years will be less than fifty percent white. London, where in fifteen years a white person will be in the minority.

“Am I racist? No. Do I have anything against people of other races? No. So what then is my gripe?

“My gripe, and I speak on behalf of seven men called George and five women called Victoiria, my gripe is quite simple.

“My gripe is that we were never asked. My gripe is that we were told, not asked, and everyday we are told again and again how we are to be and how our country is to be. We are told by them, and we know who they are, they’re English too. They are the class that has always set themselves apart, they are the class that has always taken what they wanted for themselves, and now they are the class that is giving England away.
They have never asked us, and they never will.

your children will be neurotic medoid manlets

>youtube.com/watch?v=0G_4lDYWlpw

Attached: sherylburd.png (461x429, 431K)

half-Norf/half-Indian. What an abominable combo lol. She'll probably kill herself

>the high society had always looked down on the jews
this, jews were vulgar nouveau-riche shysters.

7inches you pervert

>And speaking of class, the high society had always looked down on the jews
Agreed. But it just isn't a good look anymore. It's time for compromise with the Jewish people.

Shame she won’t grow up and spend her time collecting penis data to post on Jow Forums

>high society had always looked down on the jews
Obviously not given the ease with which they let the jewellers and bankers marry their daughters desu.

When does parliament vote to reject the Brexit deal, lads?

It could be 150 if you're referring to the STD24 scale. However, on the more common STD15, I do agree in that my IQ is likely not that high. I'm probably within the 125-135 range.

>tfw put too many chili peppers in my dinner and it made it too hot and ruined it
Wish I wasn't such a cooking mong.

Attached: ApuCryingDunce.jpg (658x901, 61K)

Those cucks will accept the deal. They hate us and only care about their careers.

>half-Norf/half-Indian

why do people do this

Attached: 1540999725824.jpg (495x362, 26K)

>denying being a racist
>giving any credence to that word at all

Dont miss the latest polls. Currently dominated by remainers and foreigners.
Check out @GMB’s Tweet: twitter.com/GMB/status/1064191371035197440?s=09

>tryed t'give ya t'best loife that I could give ya, sweety.
>sorreh fur letten ya dahn, luv
>we still 'ave t'live in t'car t'me bennehs cum fru

Attached: 1542301971703.jpg (360x360, 27K)

Attached: 2F7E14B1-B9D3-4793-9883-5E80C7DC88F5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Sure thing, Captain Autismo.

Coming down with something me

Lol you’re absolutely seething

Attached: 341C7949-A54D-4564-9F01-793041035B55.jpg (634x988, 183K)

What is that?

And now just testing ignore me

Too short

We can compromise with them by deporting them the fuck outta Europe.

More taxpayers and potential recruits for Israels, less sandniggers for us

Being 1/512 Spanish is not acceptable, let alone half jewish
That didn’t really happen and I was speaking of landed gentry and nobility. You know what Ross Perot did lol?

I'll try not to intimidate you in the future.
Does he live in his car? Is he a Norfern werkin-class runt?

Stormfag.

Stir in some yogurt

Prawns

12 inches soft you can guess the rest

Now this is a real brit/pol/... not that remainer propaganda shit that was spammed for days.

8====================================>

fuck you all

If it takes a dog and a half a day and a half to eat a bone and a half.
How long will it take a dog to eat a bone?

Did you dress up as Shaun Ryder for Halloween.

what the fucks going on

i went as your dad

a rotten fucking alcoholic

Go fuck yourself while you're at it

t. dysgenic mixed subhuman with inferior DNA

Jews and nonwhites of any kind have no fucking place here.

and in case you didn’t know storefront is really lax on racial hygiene and eugenics. literally 56% tier

1 day?

go have a wank you nonce

thank you my dear
i like to think i've found a nice balance of national and international sources that provide a snapshot of the state of things

>he thinks he isn’t working class because his mum buys him posh noodles
Kek

Attached: 7EA677DB-B503-4B81-B31D-8089A11F2D46.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Also, your wording is confusing.

zeus sounds like the type of bitch to lightly squeal

Stop being antagonistic.

Mate, you sound ridiculous. This is why the alt-right is uniformly despised.

>good morning britain
>twitter

fucking cancer.
Besides if may gets her way then we stay in the eu and remainers get what they want, no need for a second referendum.

A day and a half

its the truth

about us both

i have more in common with your dad than you

1 day, the half shite is there to throw you off

It’s really not, you just got it wrong.

Bore off you slime.

No, if you remove the half a dog and the half a bone it still leaves a single dog eating a bone like it was before so it still takes a day and a half.

>that didn’t really happen
It did, why do you think they're so deeply ingrained now?

So, we getting those letters tomorrow?

you will never settle down with a sweet bible puss wife.
>sunday morning
>wake up to the warmth of her body
>snuggle,kiss,stroke and giggle
>make breakfast together giggling and playing
>go to church and get spiritually fed
>chat with like minded friends
>then go to local store for some basics and maybe a treat
>spend the afternoon together in bed playing, cuddling, giggling and having hot passionate heavy breath sex.
ha ha you will never get this.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 37K)

why would it take 1.5 days when it takes 1.5days to eat 1.5 bones?

1 day for 1 bone
1.5 days for 1.5 bones

>Jacob Rees-Mogg's ERG launches dossier SLAMMING Theresa May's Brexit deal
Rhey shill him alot in papers. Is he her replacement?

me and your dad fucked your mum then we both became alcoholics

maybe she's the one to blame

You talk about pot noodles a lot. Is that all you can afford or something?

Fuck off Cauldron.

>giggling
>playing
Are you a faggot?

but if it takes 1 dog and a half 1 day and a half to eat one bone and a half, and you take the half-dog and the half-bone away then surely that would also remove the half-day since the time would be shortened as there would only be 1 dog eating 1 bone

Fuck are you on.

Rammed.

you pot noodle eating cunt

Attached: 1530323545650.gif (370x208, 1.99M)

>alt-right
lmao

Last (you)
Because shit selected untermenschen of Britons failed to rise against their own tyrannical government?

We have a good share of native idiots that do nothing to change their condition

>me and your dad fucked your mum then we both became alcoholics
can't you read?

>alt-right
So they're not hardcore enough for you, I take it? What are your thoughts on the EDL, btw?

you're the one getting rammed

I watched Louis Theroux's episode on neo-nazis in america, american nazis are fucking scuffed but does Louis act like a prick on purpose to see what they'll do or is he just a prick

You talk about third world dicks

Lunatic.

look at my face when you're talking to me

Dicklet detected

Every time somebody calls me racist, sexist or a homopobe, I get a powerful surge of pride and well-being come over me.

What is this feeling lads?
Is it the latent sun-energy of the blessed Hakenkreuz?

you uncouth, unromantic slam bam thank you mam cunt. I like my cuddle wuddles now an again.

Kettle's boiled.

i hope the picts take back their homeland and genocide the scotch

Any grown man who giggles should have his jaw broken

its the schwarze sonne energy

Not the same guy but it is my strong view that "Nationalist" parties without strong racial nativism are completely useless and will not deal with any of our long term dysgenic problems.

Attached: a8a18f351ce990df9e68fc6ee62a00ee475f5ea648319fc6d24985a50a2f17d8.jpg (1600x1064, 612K)

“Movement” that is not existent in Europe is of no relevance for me. Go back to America, Richard

>EDL
30% brainlet cucks 70% ethnonationalist racist lads that couldn’t have found a better gang to join

i don't actually giggle, i'm just trying to paint a comfy picture to get the virgins mad.

Having one of these later, lads

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 42K)

Because their is 1.5 dogs eating 1.5 bones which means 1 dog gets a whole bone and the other half a dog (stupid but that’s what it says) gets half a bone. It takes 1.5 days. Now you remove the half a dog and half a bone and it’s still 1 dog eating 1 bone which takes 1.5 days.

Couldn't.

Decent length (5.5 inches) but what's important is the girth. Thick as 8 pepperamis side by side.. Girls love it.

Eddie's gonna freak.

See