So let me get this straight. There is no record of ANY written orders to mass murder, gas...

So let me get this straight. There is no record of ANY written orders to mass murder, gas, or otherwise "exterminate" any population of people specifically jews and "undesirables" but we are supposed to believe muh 6 gorrillion?

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/04/photographic-evidence-of-exhumed.html
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The nazis destroyed the evidence dumbass

It was all code ya see. They spoke in code

Attached: 1515056886871.jpg (754x585, 233K)

checked

Yeah, millions of slav civilians just somehow disappeared on the occupied territories.

There weren't even millions of slavs living in the occupied territories so how could they disappear?

except they didnt

They shot most of them in mass graves in Eastern Europe. The thing is the war was so terrible most folks at the time where so desensitised to mass shooting especially on the Eastern front. Hence the gas stuff. Its pretty much the most horrific thing you can do to a sentient being gas em like a roach. I have no doubt that some Jews where gassed but no user most where shot.

Not millions living in Ukraine and Belarus? What?

You might be retarded

This is they same type of bs they spew over and over with no real evidence. They are programmed to use this rebuttal.

English teacher, where are the bodies in those mass graves and why have they never been found even though supposedly the Allies knew about the graves precise locations?

Good question...

You can't even talk about this topic with normalfags without muh NEO NAZI RACIST EVIL IGNORANT. That is a valid point but no one talks about it.

It makes no sense to have "death camps". They had concentration camps. Gas chambers were for delousing. People claimed they got gassed 5 times, are they really claiming the Germans couldn’t figure out how to kill them? There are such glaring gaps in the story I don’t believe a word of it.

Funny enough, I actually doubt anyone supporting this idea has actually gone to an extermination camp - The fucking buildings were burnt down whilst the nazi cucks were running away from the red cock, along with those building, the records inside them. By that point they knew 2 things 1- They had lost the war and 2- They were war criminals. Your dad had to drop you on your head whilst molesting you if you think they weren't able to put two and two together and decide that the better option was to burn it all. Honestly, all I see in these fucking posts are nigger haters, pretending they have a once of intelligence between them, or actual niggers trying to prevent anyone else to be marked as a victim. What a bunch of fucking knob heads, really, I'm not even Jewish and this shit gets on my nerves every time, how can someone even question something that is so fucking obvious and well recorded (yes, it's recorded you fucking 'did you just cum inside me?'

>find ancient scrolls from 2000 years ago under neath piles of ruins and earth
>unable to find ONE document dictating the army to mass murder jews
Oh boy you make solid arguments there achmed.

>the is no proof to support my ideas
>oh well all the evidence must have been burned
>but this is fine i have faith that everything happened exactly as i imagine

What is this some kind of religion for you?

Attached: 1517322619899.jpg (572x303, 112K)

oh the ukrainian ones was because of the holodomor

They remind me of flat earthers sometimes. Still can't figure out if they actually believe their blabbering or are just trying to get a reaction out of everyone.

>believe the german people could be capable of systematically murdering 6 million jews
>refuse to contemplate the correlation between blacks and violent crime
its all so tiresome

Why would you keep records in a gas chamber?

wrong

Attached: wansee.jpg (646x951, 110K)

>English teacher, where are the bodies in those mass graves and why have they never been found even though supposedly the Allies knew about the graves precise locations?
Here you go

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/04/photographic-evidence-of-exhumed.html

where the fuck are the bones then you brainlet? Do you know how much energy you need to turn six million skeletons into dust? do you know the logistics of cremating six million individuals? do you know how much energy reserves would be wasted cremating six million people? this whole thing is so fucking obvious, its incredible.

If you travel to auschwitz and you dig up a little you can find some bones. I think some of them are even in plain sight, at least after heavy rains.

Some more on pic related

Attached: majdanek-state-museum.jpg (550x412, 43K)

Smart people don't usually record war crimes, i would say. And funnily enough, "achmeds" are the more enthusiastic holocaust deniers. There have been holocaust denial conferences in Tehran sponsored by the Iranian government.

Attached: jaeger report.jpg (588x800, 57K)

Attached: nazis subhumans.png (1384x1155, 340K)

yes, there are bones. But you'd be hard pressed to document over a million skeletons.

Typical stormtard moving the goalposts. First it was "no bones", now it is "no perfectly documented instances of 6 million skeletons and their corresponding identities matched with DNA evidence". Nothing will ever satisfy you guys. See what confirmation bias is.

Attached: le holohoax.jpg (884x1840, 1.45M)

>6 million were gassed
TOPKEK

Attached: 1542234787946.jpg (440x1024, 79K)

lol, brainlet tier take - sad. Fucking nothing you've posted provides a shred of evidence to answer the questions I've put forth.

I asked for in my first post for you to consider the amount of energy to cremate six million people - the subtext being that isn't fucking possible, which is obvious.

My second response is that there are isn't any substantiated analysis on the number of skeletons. There's certainly a couple hundred thousand, perhaps over a million. But it's not even fucking close to anything over 1.5 million.

When did Cole admit to editing the video to make it say what he wanted and in what circumstances? Was he threatened?
If so why would they remove their method of killing jews In 1943 when most of the killing allegedly started?
This doesn't add up. Kill yourself kike.

Who are you replying to?

>I asked for in my first post for you to consider the amount of energy to cremate six million people - the subtext being that isn't fucking possible, which is obvious.
lmao, prove this statement then.

>My second response is that there are isn't any substantiated analysis on the number of skeletons. There's certainly a couple hundred thousand, perhaps over a million. But it's not even fucking close to anything over 1.5 million.
>hmm holocaust is fake because there aren't enough skeletons (according to me) to satisfy my ever changing arbitrary number

Even feminists can present more logical arguments.

>lol, brainlet tier take - sad. Fucking nothing you've posted provides a shred of evidence to answer the questions I've put forth.

I've answered every question you asked. All you did was cry fake and move the goalposts.

>But it's not even fucking close to anything over 1.5 million.
How does that justify a genocide? Are 1.5 mil people ok to slaughter?

Stop larping with my flag, faggot.

there are extensive records lmao, but you're no better than turkroaches denying the armenian genocide or japs denying the rape of nanking. Just admit the nazis went too far, and war is terrible for all sides

>there are extensive records
Not really. Just a bunch of claims from Jews, Soviet officials and even the U.S. government, all of whom were caught lying about atrocities and are responsible for the horrid state of the West (and the world, really) right now.

>Just admit the nazis went too far

Attached: 1509899445803.png (800x565, 22K)

exactly and I was asking about WRITTEN records commanding the German army to carry out these acts.

>Only in the USSR
>A country known to extensively use proto-photoshop to make people disappear from photograph
Almond status: activated

It it is literally the religion of Jews and Shabbos goys that the holocaust is a sacred event. It's their foundation myth.

So many shills today holy shit

>Honestly, all I see in these fucking posts are nigger haters, pretending they have a once of intelligence between them
>pretending they have a once of intelligence between them
>a once of intelligence between them
>a once
wew lad. is this what 200IQ looks like in text format?

Attached: make believe.jpg (1200x800, 247K)

Don't forget about the roller coasters that went straight into the furnaces while they were still alive, or the bear/eagle pits where prisoners were forced to fight animals to the death.

Those are jews

Fuck off, Shlomo.

Attached: holohoax.png (1804x1849, 701K)

The Brits cracked the radio codes, so even if they did try to destroy the evidence of a mass gassing, the aBrits would've known about it

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-053910.png (1920x1080, 1020K)

This is correct.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/