29 year old white female with 1,000,000 USD debt

>29 year old white female with 1,000,000 USD debt
>has advanced degree
>married to 32 year old white male
youtube.com/watch?v=rMk7CKwJ8OM

Is this real fucking life.

>26 y/o with advanced STEM degree and 40k debt reporting in

Attached: 596d159b1500002000bfdfa5.jpeg?ops=crop_0_55_2200_1185,scalefit_720_noupscale.jpg (720x387, 76K)

after fucking tyrone in her prime years, she will now marry some rich white cuck and contribute to the marriage statistics of white and white.
>#mostloyalwomen
amirite?
oh also white women have highest divroce rate in the world, lowest marriage rate, and in the case of divorce, reason stated for divorce, 90% of it when it comes to white women is adultery.

but hey #mostloyal
oh also they have 2nd highest obesity and STD rates.

>29
>looks 39
ayy

also they have the lowest birth rate in the entire world, lower than native americans and tibetans.
and half the tibetan population are celibate monks.
the fuck does that tell you dumbasses?
white "women" are garbage tier shit trash throw away mistakes

Women always go to college for free.
ALWAYS.
If she's a million in debt its from a shoe addiction.

Ignorant german with no clue about us-finance here
Who the hell lends a 29-year old woman 1 MILLION Dollar?
Does she have some inherited family-castle as security or which bank would be that dumb?

Eeeeeeet beeens and weeeeenies and werrrrk 8 jobs until yer 80. fifty bucks pleeeeeese. Oh, and jesus

DC super expensive place to live. They are fucked.

>needing to take a class on personal finance when you're 30 years old.

careful not to drowned in the bathtub now

why did you get into this much debt you retard

>fucking tyrone

nigga not only tyrone

>Chad
>Brad
>Ryan
>Jamal
>Bryan
>Michael
>Chris
>Joshua
>Kevin
>Troy
>Trey
>Trevor
>John
>Derek
>Luke
>Steven
>Dustin
>Countless others that she didnt found out the name because she was heavily drunk or just didnt care.

I don't know either
Please do you know how the fuck this is possible?
I mean chances are high you are a jew...

That’s the Aussie who dindu nuffin and was shot by a somali cop in America not sure why op used her pic

imagine how fucking stupid you would have to be to get up to $150k in credit card debut in 10 years of having a credit card. take out a life insurance policy and go hang yourself.

I don't want to listen to this entire retardation, but she says she works for the government making policy or something.
This is the genius making financial decisions on behalf of the nation. Really makes you think.

Bump for Dave Ramsey. He's pretty good for financial advice.

Jow Forums thread?

fair fucking play to them. any bank stupid enough to lend you that deserves to get fucked. spend the lot. enjoy it,hide a lot of it, tell them to fuck off.

if you are a financially literate newborn

she probably went to a fancy school and didn't take her education seriously.
then she got caught up in a sunk cost fallacy and stuck it out to get the degree
she's stupid and stubborn

Just declare bankruptcy lol

>thinking that the bank will actually lose the money and not make it back on people who aren't niggers

Doubtful, 1 million in debt isnt something rich guys with actual choices jump to. You guys live in fantasy land.

They fell for the 'post-secondary education is an investment' meme.

If you've got all these Official Sources[tm] telling you how 'valuable' it is to go to college, are you surprised if some people, many people, actually believe it?

I’d like to see some memes on these names

nobody is forced to get themselves into 1 million in debt, sweety

there are plenty of cucks ready and willing to wife her up.
youre deluded, men dont give a fuck about money, they care about pussy.

those aren't actually men

>be me, architect, 30 years old
>we just hired another architect to the do the same job, hes 40, but he went to grad school
>gets paid the same, rents a room in a house with some other guys
>i just bought a house

Obama nigger decided it was wacist to not lend money to broke ass niggers that can't pay it back, so now banks have to lend to everyone regardless of financial background when it comes to school or house loans.

We're in for another crash.

>Ramsey puts them on $30,000 per year.

I'd put them on $20,000. More than enough for everything I need. Also, retiring early here.

Anyone else holding out for that debtless, tattoo less, virgin?

Attached: 1542514847646.png (1291x1600, 2.58M)

>advanced degrees

When he asks them what their degrees are in, they aren't actually that "advanced" (humanities).

I also plan on early retirement.

Software developer? Just curious what other types of careers people who plan to retire early work.

Not even my cucked goverment is that retarded
This shit is sweden-tier

I am.

>she doesn't exist

Guy talks about spirituality LMAO

hopefully those finance rates are through the fucking roof if that's the case.

the only people who should need a fucking class on personal finance are assholes still working minimum wage jobs.

if you have completed a college education and still find yourself in a position where you need to take a class on personal finance, KILL YOURSELF

uni education is great , but not that fucking expensive that you need to go that far into debt .
my shitty 20h/week job covered all my tuition , apartment rent expenses and i started saving on it .

kek. Not true.
>She's not old enough yet.

Nope, they have incomes, the creditors will garnish their paychecks. Also, the $335,000 in student loans cannot be discharged in bankruptcy.

Is that including the guy's student loans too or just hers?

$335k for a fucking humanities degree?

Not sure I even think that should be legal. Christ.

The husband has $100,000 in credit card debt. What are the monthly interest payments, $20,000?

>i just got married 3 months ago

there's some fucktard out there who married that

His too.

Who /nodebt/ here?

Attached: 1367966458236.jpg (399x382, 70K)

Yes, I'm in SE. Easy work. I live well below my means.

I ride public transportation, live near food (and have one of those old person carts to haul it), don't pay for a phone bill (wifi + Jewgle voice), and live in a small studio apartment. And to be honest, I'm happy.

My goal is $500k in VTSAX generating $35,000/year on average (at 7%) after which point I'll quit my W2 job. Take $20k out from that each year, and reinvest the rest. Maybe do side jobs in a market downturn.

Also marrying into debt makes you a cuck

seems like $1.6k a month LOL

where were you when you realized that the jews literally tricked the dumb white goyim into going into debt for that "college experience" then waste 4 years on a completely useless degrees because the females are taught to be strong and wild and to go to college even though the vast majority go on doing useless degrees

>fellow se
>fellow vanguard bro

hi, fren

That's not what happened. She said the $1 million was split between her and her husband, mortgage, credit cards, cars, and student loans.

Ayyyeeee boyyyyyyy. Drive a rusty 2006 chyrlser with a chronic flat tire.

I found one, all the other women can now fuck niggers or dogs or maybe even chinks.

Attached: 1540862253508.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Yup. We're retarded alright. Almost as retarded as forcing insurance agencies to insure people regardless of pre existing conditions.

Attached: Justine Damond.png (1440x2560, 1.56M)

How much is school in Israel per year?

>this pic
Jow Forums if you want a based anti semitic nigger then look up Lupe fiasco
Our nigger through and through.

Israel owes the US 7 trillion tax dollars.

STEM, no debt, no fucking way i'm working for these kikes.

I'd rather starve.

I wish we would just let the shit genetics die.... but nooo

29 going on 50

he's good on basics for retards, but he can be boomer as fuck. there's a really hilarious call he took where some young guy was asking about how to retire young, in his 30's or 40's. and dave literally couldn't comprehend someone not wanting to wake up early to go to the office. I know he means well, but he's honestly pretty fucking dumb.

Bitch works for government!

It's because of people like these, pulling the blanket over themselves, that society is collapsing.

Student Loan debt can't be defaulted on

I really don't get why there aren't restrictions on student loans that make them correlate to future earning potential.

You just named me and literally every male family member I have

Attached: 361px-Redon_crying-spider.jpg (361x480, 71K)

Pic is the lady killed by muslim cop who was responding to her call for help.

i dont believe this bullshit for a second

what bank would give these idiots a mortgage loan when they are in $500,000 of debt already

>thinking the bank wont just end up stealing it all anyway as usual.

there is no point playing the game like a stupid goy unless you enjoy being very very angry.

>lower than native americans
i dont think they have a low rate, atleast not in canada

proud of you fren.

Attached: 1535083981330.png (565x547, 58K)

the kind of banks that piss billions away then get it refunded by central govt no questions asked

>One side: university is a meme
>Other: getting a good trade is a meme

How about both are memes? Seriously, everybody goes to uni thinking they are going to be working an amazing job when in reality you will graduate and work in some corporate tiny box for the rest of your life just getting by - and that's not counting the debt you have to pay back.

With trades you will be working in a labor intensive job all your life and by the time you reach 50 your back will be fucked. Every tadesman i know also makes shit wages - trades that took them years to get there.

So, both are fucking memes. And spare me 'muh STEM' bullshit - the supply of STEM graduates has skyrocketed as the market for them increased in demand in the late 90s - now there are too many thinking they can go and work at Google or some shit when in reality you will be working in a small or mid tier firm forever until you die.

how does anyone gets 1MM worth of credit by the time they are 29? Also it should be a new law that debt isn't transferable during marriage vows

>26 with debt
Bruh just pay it off.

Wow roasties are fucking retarded, colour me fucking surprised

Attached: c211c442-ad79-4db5-a684-7e4680ff2c05.jpg (716x1000, 159K)

An economic crash would be good for society desu.

fuck off, i need at least six months before i'm ready for it.

If that's her actual picture, I could swear she has a youtube channel for makeup/skincare in you late 20s.

You're a healthy 20 something wanting insurance. There's a 30 something nog who has sickle cell. You used to be able to deny the nog, but now it's you paying regularly and rarely using it and nog using it all.

It sounded like she's the owner, the bank gave her the mortgage. Sounds like she makes about $125,000/year. $300,000 for super expensive DC isn't a big mortgage. The condo must be some tiny piece of shit.

>The Sound of Music
A great movie like that is out of place among all that pop culture garbage.

Most "nice" houses in nice areas can go upwards of $400k, so all that combined seems fairly average.

$0 in debt

you didn't even watch the video

>24 yo
>70k debt
>65k/yr in OK
>live with parents still

When I started a year ago, it was 87k. So....gettin there...

Funfact: Over HALF of all people owing 50k or more in student loans will not have paid a single PENNY towards their principal 5 years after graduation. HAEEEEFFF. Shits gunna bust, I wonder what will the fallout will be. Ill be livid if we have to literally bailout the niggers and vaginas who picked up shit degrees and went into the real world with their shit work ethic.

Will definitely burst. Isn't it getting close to 2 trillion in student loans?

Will also give a big boost to any shit bag politicians that will campaign on cancelling the debts out.

uk student loans are catching up.

going to be great watchjing it all crash down , going to be some pissed students who were stupid enough to pay it back.

no, its income contingent, 9% over 20k, and gets wiped to 0 if its not paid by 30 years.

I also have 0 income so no repayments required.

that bitch looks a lot older than 29

>sunk cost fallacy
Is basic stuff you learn in Economics 101 in college

>gets wiped to 0 if its not paid by 30 years

gets wiped once youre 65

I can’t even imagine! I’m 35 make $72,000 in a cheap city like Pittsburgh and I have $12,000 in credit card debt and it’s killing. Me I was just thinking of the stuff I could do with $300 extra a month which is about what I pay for that debt.

I wonder what that Somali cop was thinking the moment he head shotted that Aussie Aryan. Nothing much I presume.

>I got named
f-fuck I wasn't expecting that

Attached: 1528734612966.jpg (553x441, 34K)

Paid off my student loans 3 years after graduating

Thank you based oil field

Why would marry someone with over 600K in debt............

You basically are going to work your ass off for her bad decisions.

The captchas on this thread are fucking ridiculous.

Luke my dude? No bitch has fucked a Luke since 1982.

come again, fella?

Attached: 51h1Uo-GfhL.jpg (500x500, 58K)