Whats wrong with being gay Jow Forums?

Whats wrong with being gay Jow Forums?

Love is love, they just want to love whoever they want.

Are you going to tell me that if your son was gay you would be just as proud of them if they marry a man?

Attached: happy-gay-couple-young-walking-beach-43061926.jpg (1227x1300, 134K)

>Whats wrong with being gay Jow Forums?
it's pretty gay
also sage

>Whats wrong with being gay Jow Forums?
There is nothing wrong with being a faggot. It's a choice. If you want to be a faggot go be a faggot.

All gay people show signs of malevolence and evil. I'm not kidding. I wonder if there's a direct correlation with psychopathy and homosexuality.

Because faggots and the rest of the LGBTQXAZ...
All demand more rights than normal good people.

AIDS is a Godsend

I wish you fags wouldn't base your personality on what you stick in your mouth and ass. Like seriously, I shouldnt be able to determine your sexual preference just by listening to you talk for 10 minutes.

nothing but what youre doing right now is wrong and it insta makes you faggot. everything is wrong being a faggot

There's nothing wrong with attraction to the same sex, it's the lifestyle choices that disgust me and ruin society. The dick was not meant to go in someone's ass and then someone's mouth. Gays are some of the most fucked up degenerates ever. Along with Germans and japs. Nah, love who you want, within legal reasons, but stop having anal sex. It just creates disease and chaos

But the man has poopy on his ding dong

Attached: 1540267663799.png (716x592, 39K)

Maybe it results from the way they are treated.

Not my cute boyfriend.

He's SO handsome. :-) I misssss him. : ----- )

They're treated that way BECAUSE of their malevolent behavior.

Aside from making up the vast majority of disease carriers for syphillis, ghonorrea, herpes, HIV, anal warts, anal cancer, straining the already borderline tax system with their medical care, and warping children's minds before and after they rape them, you mean? Gee, it's a total mystery, my man.

Attached: 1542514246186.jpg (595x745, 52K)

Any sexuality other than hetero is a mental disability.

I want my penis in vagina. No homo pls

Attached: FactsAndStatsTheMainstreamMediaWontTouch.jpg (3100x1855, 3.02M)

AIDS is the cure, slow as it may be these days.

Attached: GayfagScramblesGivesRedPills.png (1768x914, 194K)

100% brother, Hail Hydra.

Attached: TheReddestPillOnHomosexuality.png (1506x3976, 443K)

All queers MUST DIE!

Attached: ArgumentAgainstGayMarriage.png (825x1456, 121K)

and on that marriage note, here's one on adoption

Attached: two_dads_full_article.png (920x3004, 743K)

kys sodomite scum

Attached: faggot1.png (602x502, 366K)

benis in bagina :DDDDDD

Being gay is the ultimate MGTOW. You find all pleasure from only men, and so no women are there to stab you in the back or abuse a broken justice system to take half of your stuff.
You may not like it, Jow Forums, but gay couples are what peak MGTOW looks like.

Attached: faggotfacts.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

Attached: YouChooseToActOnThoseDesires.png (1244x270, 51K)

seriously, though, kys.

Attached: faggotpedophiles3.jpg (852x1024, 186K)