Black nigger arrested for being black

Jow Forums will unnironicaly bootlick police officer when the black guy is clrearly on the right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzZ0ltuMgzc

Attached: juyuy.png (799x449, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZ4Jo20K7Vk
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow literally and I mean LITERALLY one second into the video and the nigger already justified his arrest lmao
whenever im feeling blue i remember at least im not an animal masquerading as a human and i feel a little better

>Hill refused to give his name to the officer
Even if it's for bullshit, de-escalate, my niggers, don't refuse to comply and make shit into an argument on the side of the street, the cop already doesn't like you. Very telling that CNN play music over 90% of what the cop has to say, too.

The police are thugs that can kill with near impunity. I don't feel safer knowing a trigger happy man with an authoritarian agenda is in my proximity. I think most Americans try their hardest to avoid interacting with police.

>digs into his waist band for some reason
seems like he wanted to get shot or a gun pulled on him

If you don't understand why he was detained, you don't deserve to leave the ghetto. If I was walking around a neighborhood and the residents were uncomfortable with me and a cop asked me to leave I would unless I lived there and had an actual reason to be walking down the street. In fact I would ask if I could get a ride out of the neighborhood where I was disturbing people and apologize.

Where I live we don't like it when white people come up to our house campaigning.

Good.
Those filthy subhuman niggers need to get out of our white nations.

and then you would presumably take the officers dick out of your mouth at some point

Sure is great how they arbitrarily muted the audio on several occasions.

Nigger being a nigger who cares. No reason to try to avoid police if you are innocent.

I hate the cops. But you dumb victimhood niggers always fuck up. You literally only have to answer questions pertaining to who you are and request a lawyer if you are uncomfortable. THAT IS IT. You can even lawyer up right away. It's not that hard. I see a situation where cop and nig could have laughed off the entire situation if the nig didn't catch an attitude. ESPECIALLY if all he was doing was putting out signs. You fucking niggers always do this shit to yourselves.

>Where I live we don't like it when white people come up to our house campaigning
In my experience only white trash act like this

>No reason to try to avoid police if you are innocent.
Thats a load of bullshit if I'ver ever heard one

This much is known about the death of Jemel Roberson: The armed security guard was trying to subdue a suspect in a bar shooting in Robbins early Sunday when he was shot by a Midlothian police officer who responded to the call. Roberson was black; the unnamed police officer is white.

Attached: ct-1542329329-j6zfr9tw94-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Police officers who kill niggers are heroes.

>implying being a nigger isn't a crime

You guys should seriously stop using the n word.

neger

Holy shit you're fucking delusional. The man detained was completely in the right to not have to interact with the officer. Just because someone calls the police and says "this person is suspicious" doesn't mean jack shit. The officer should've recognized that the man was completely lucid and fucked right off. You and I don't have to explain to any mother fucker why I'm on or passing through public property. We live in America not Saudi fucking Arabia.

Attached: 44624683_1924367860980677_7101805329620402176_o.jpg (1072x1440, 473K)

That encounter is legitimately hilarious, the officer was just racially profiling, plain and simple.

About 26%-30% of subjects killed by police are black. Blacks make up about 22% of subjects arrested.

Why isn't it higher when they're making up nearly half of violent encounters?

I dont think so. I think he just didnt like the guy whether he was white or black not being under his control. 99% of people will cooperate

The neighbor who called the cops was racial profiling, not the officer.

>Blacks make up about 22% of subjects arrested.
>Why isn't it higher when they're making up nearly half of violent encounters?
>nearly half
I'm having trouble figuring out what the argument is here. 22% is not half, and violent encounters aren't the same as arrests

Why do people racially profile members of a demographic overrepresented in crime?

>You and I don't have to explain to any mother fucker why I'm on or passing through public property. We live in America not Saudi fucking Arabia.

Attached: doublesguy14.jpg (320x306, 20K)

Jow Forums is full of contrarian bootlickers as usual. How do you guys feel about the Red Flag Laws being implemented? Hope the cop who comes to take your guns is in a good mood!

>If I was walking around a neighborhood and the residents were uncomfortable with me and a cop asked me to leave I would
Holy shit imagine being this much of a cuck

Attached: 1490128568617.jpg (258x245, 12K)

whatever satan.

Shouldn't the make-up of subjects killed in police shootings correspond to a demographic's violent crime rate?

Because most people killed by cops die in violent circumstances.

The officer didn't proceed to follow proper protocol for questioning in a case of suspicious persons. Neighbors did for sure racially profile, but the officer proceeded to add onto it and use it as reasoning for proceeding with harassment, as it became harassment the second he did not ask the one in question to vacate the area due to the calls they were getting.

Officer WANTED to arrest him without the shadow of a doubt, when he ignored basic first steps from the first second. He negated to inform him appropriately as well as read him his miranda rights (yes, they have to detaining as well as for arrests, any form of taking into custody requires reading of miranda rights).

Satan please, a call was made and an investigation needed to be made. All the black guy had to do was simply state his name and what he is doing. If he's just out for a walk then he's out for a walk. Not a big deal. He could have saved everyone's time. Not a boot licker either, just following common sense. Someone walking into the situation has no idea where he is coming from, where he is going to and simply isn't a person of that community. Don't believe me? Go walk into an Indian reservation and you tell me how long until people ask wtf are you doing out there you're white, not indian. Yes you have the freedom to go to places in public property but doesn't mean people who live near by won't accuse you of something suspicious. 1. We don't know the area so it's possible that the area is already under high alert from burglaries or theft.
2. The nig was doing this for attention so he allowed himself to get arrested instead of simply telling the officer name and general thing he is doing. He could have been honest from the start and was wondering if this neighborhood would call the cops on a black guy. Both would have been laughing about it. Communities first. The people, first. Security, first.

Actually the state has a law saying you must provide your name to an officer if requested. So he broke the law then attempted to evade.

They don't have to read miranda rights to detain, idiot. And he broke a state law by not providing his name.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH RACIAL PROFILING?

Cops are faggot pension chasing tools of the ZOG, but that doesn't mean I give a single shit about what happens to niggers, and if it were up to me white people should be legally able to shoot either on sight.

Attached: 1541447770602.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

“You can beat the charge but you still have to take the ride.”

umm, I wouldn't bait the cops like that. I'm pretty sure that they would treat me the same way and I'm white. Matter of fact, I've been bothered by the cops like this. You just have to do what they say. He didn't even tell the cop that he was 'campaigning' he was really just trying to stir shit up

it hurts people's feelings

Attached: 1542027030446.png (529x530, 129K)

This. Why don't their dads ever tell them to just cooperate and wait for their court date?

Attached: image0.png (625x910, 74K)

>demographic's violent crime rate?
violent to who? Are you saying because blacks commit about half of all murders, they should be half of all people killed by police? no, because that assumes police are on-scene whenever there's a murder. which makes no sense. If police were on-scene for every murder, the murder probably wouldn't even take place.

Do you mean half of all violent encounters with police? Because black violence against police ends in their death far more than when whites are violent against police.

Fuck, I actually feel sorry for a nigger for once

That attitude is a fine example of why niggers often get shot (and deservedly so).
>Armed police officer asks simple question
>"Ayo, fuck you mufugger, i gots rights"
>(tries to flee)

>Lets just pretend a nigger with a hoodie pulled over his head isn't a likely person to commit a crime
Play coy all you want Jamal. You're never gonna beat pattern recognition.

Attached: 1542563691816.jpg (750x494, 51K)

Do you(or anyone else) have stats on violent encounters with police by race?
I'm defining that as police responding to a violent crime.

But I thought cops were working to protect us from feral negroes on the loose. And how, directly are they instruments of the ZOG?

Attached: D I N D U N U F F I N.jpg (640x629, 96K)

>fuck personal liberties and any right that people think they have to not be harassed by the police
>if you sense a complete stranger wants you to leave a public space then you have no right to even be surprised when the police show up to intimidate and arrest you
>nevermind that this arrest is absurd
>nevermind that the United States is so fucking backwards we make arrests part of a person's publicly available criminal record
>nevermind that this retarded use of police is going to require time and money spent by our beleaguered court systems
>nevermind that even if the person getting arrested is in the right, they are in for a long and grueling legal process that will in the least cost them thousand of dollars upfront and depending on state law may result in them never gaining the ability to expunge this ridiculous arrest
>nevermind that this person will always have this arrest hang over them and inevitably there will be complete strangers who will see it as reason to categorize them as a suspicious person or somehow less desirable.
At some point the incredibly obvious has to be said is this stupid fucking country. FUCK BOOTLICKERS. YOU STUPID FUCKS ARE WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
>inb4 but muh niggers
Yeah, I get it, they suck at life. No part of that makes our criminal justice system ok. EVERYONE SUFFERS FROM OUR BACKWARDS ASS LAWS AND WANNABE WARRIOR COPS. Jesus Christ this country is so fucking retarded sometimes, I swear to god we deserve Kim's nukes.

I absoutely have the right to walk around on public property with no real purpose so long as I’m not destroying anything or hurting anyone.

The fuck are you talking about? I don’t like sticking up for niggers but this time the nigger was in the right

Din't realize Jow Forums became this flooded with niggers

I don't know if it's racial profiling but cops routinely turn encounters into a status exchange and everyone thinks they're the normal one thanks to confirmation bias.

Didn't*, trailer trash

This, when you don't explain yourself people assume the worst.

>"..Stop, I'm telling you to stop, & I'm not going to tell you again.."
>"And what will you do if I don't stop?"
Nah, right there.. fuck this guy. Being standoffish to a cop SHOULD get you bundled into cuffs

That was the slowest chase I've ever witnessed.

>CNN

>Black nigger arrested for being black
This is fine.
If he was arrested for being a nigger, then it'd be hate speech.

And criminals staking out places to rob.

black people in neighborhoods they dont belong to are probably up to no good all to often
sorry that so many ppl look like you nig

Oh God,
Black people need to stop getting their feelings hurt whenever something like this happens and just answer the cop's questions. Yes, it's upsetting to get profiled but.... Nigga needs to do a cost/benefit analysis of the situation. Argue and get arrested or comply and be on your way. Seriously. :/

>he thinks this isnt staged by cnn
kek black guy hands out GOP pamplets

And he also completely refused to cooperate and either show his identity or converse with the officer as a normal person to indicate that he was indeed not a suspicious person.

Instead he goes into a temper tantrum and starts recording him for nigger points.

youtu.be/hZ4Jo20K7Vk

Gloom Tube Migrant Caravan @ Tijuana. I was forced to share or else, so here.

I try harder to keep my distance from niggers than I do cops.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

>nigger casing homes pretending to canvas
>Evades police
What's the problem here?

The come on occasion but they get driven out for the most part. Hell, even /po/ hates niggers.

not even gonna watch, ill just assume the nigger was being stubborn

Good goyim, pay lawyer fees for no reason because a cop is on a power trip. Just trust the system!

When the fuck is someones front yard public property? This is why I don't live in the fucking burbs and cities. Americans deserve the coming civil war you bunch of inbred retards. The only rights you have are the ones between God and your neighbor and you aren't entitled to either

>This is why we can't have nice things

You're right nigger this is why you can't have nice things. You stalk my property you are going to have a nice conversation with my gun or the cops

>hur dur niggers amirite
kys

>Nigga needs to do a cost/benefit analysis of the situation.
Cost benefit analysis:
>comply with cops, nothing happens
>cause a scene, record consequences, Jew media spins everything in your favor, goFundMe set up, etc.

Serves him right for being a black Republican.

Republicans loooooove supporting their violent, fascist cops. Trump even said he thinks drug dealers should get the death penalty. That was such a stupid thing to say, but it reveals the mindset of the right-wing "law and order" crowd.

awesome campaigning tactic
sen black republic campaigners into majority white democrat neighborhoods and call cops on them.

Stupid nigger. This is why I ALWAYS claim it "looks like he has a gun in his waistband" when I report niggers. Got a dude shot one time but it lived unfortunately. Nigger settled for $5000 too, retard.

Attached: 3242341431.png (680x708, 387K)

Hahaha great

If the guy was campaigning for a republican, what are the odds that it was an asspained liberal that called the cops for him wandering off the democrat plantation?

Or ya know, just any normal person who hates annoying niggers knocking on their door like they're casing the neighborhood so they can come back and rob it later.

Thoughts?

Just left an anonymous tip to the fbi

Niggers do not ahave a right to access to white people.
Always call the police on Niggers and report them for being armed, possible kidnapping and rape of they are with a woman, or serious drug usage of alone.
Keep them out of your neighborhood and never give them any peace as they are never up to any good.

>No reason to try to avoid police if you are innocent.
Right hand on green. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! I didnt say simon says
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html

kek, be sure to report to the England rozzers too

Attached: Janet_Reno-us-Portrait.jpg (442x539, 164K)

You do, but we live in a society, and the people that live in the neighborhood can just get enough of your lazy ass walking around and beat the shit out of you/call the police.
You are free to choose your actions, but not free to choose the consequences

WOW! This is actually STUNNING! Imagine living in a free country (yeah, right!) and getting harassed by white men in power because of your skin color! oh my days, this is why we need to impeach trump and his regime

>Be neighbor home during the day
>See suspicious male
>Hmmm
>Ring 911.
"Police, Fire or Ambulance"
"Police"
"What is the location for attendance"
"12 Evergreen Tce, Springfield"
"Transferring you"
"Officer Jimbo, Springfield Police, what's going on?"
"Some weird guy loitering around the Neighbourhood, looks suspicious."
"I'll dispatch a crew"

Dispatcher: "Need a callsign for a Suspicious Male"
"Robert12, receiving, send it through. What's the location?"
"12 Evergreen Tce, Springfield"
"Enroute"

*Driving Music
5 - 15 mins later...

"Ayyy I was just passin' through, officer!"

A person passing through walks at 6km/hr. In the minimum time for police response (10 minutes) the walker should be no less than a kilometre away from the caller.

100% this is a nogwalk.

He clearly felt like he was only being targeted because he was black so naturally he had it well within his right to tell the cop to fuck off. If the cop had something to arrest him with he would have arrested him on the spot.

stop being racist

>All the black guy had to do was simply state his name and what he is doing. If he's just out for a walk then he's out for a walk. Not a big deal.

Except you're wrong. He doesn't have to answer a single question. You're confusing US Police with the Nazi Gestapo. We have this thing called "The Bill of Rights." Within it there's these two things called the fourth and fifth amendments. You should look them up.

>not a bootlicker either

whatever you tell yourself

Attached: spoopy.jpg (591x591, 37K)

It's pretty obvious when they also break down all their "innocent civilian attacked by police officer" videos with captions during the blurred/shaky encounters saying the perp didn't resist/"this is what actually happens trust us"

He should have shot the nigger as a message to the rest of thrm.

black people are in the wrong simply for being in a country they are not ment to be in

Except he was non confrontational and wanted nothing to do with the fat officer who came up and demanded that questions be answered without being given his miranda rights nor the presence of an attorney. He started recording, just like the fat cop did, to protect themselves and provide evidence after the fact in any instance of wrong doing.

What's sad is there are black people in Iowa. It's over.

>black nigger

Isn't that a bit redundant? Like nigger faggot or kike child molester.

Sue the state after for wrongful arrest.

Attached: us-constitution-lesson-5-bill-of-rights-10-638.jpg (638x479, 84K)

looks like an 18usc242 actionable under 42usc1983

Yeah not a single one of those was broken

it's so much easier to just fucking identify yourself, I bet he told his name to everyone who opened the door to him that day.

Everyone knows Blacks do most of the crime in the USA. Did anyone happen to notice that neighborhood? Does that look like a place a nigger could afford to live? Did you see the way he was dressed? Like a thug.

Imagine being a stay at home Mom with two babies in your house and seeing that fucking thug suspiciously walking around your neighborhood. What would you do?

Dont worry though, he wasn't there to cause any trouble. He was only there intentionally be uncooperative and to record how racist the police officers are. And now one of those officers will probably lose their job. He didn't do anything wrong.

>never had no gun
Technically mom is right.

None of these were ment for african people lol.

How can it be wrong to arrest niggers though

The nig was right. If you support the police officer in this case, you aren't a white man, you are an untermensch.