Has any great civilization ever been able to reverse the tide of collapse...

Has any great civilization ever been able to reverse the tide of collapse? Will western civilization be able to prevent the collapse?

Attached: civilization.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ILOoKWJOjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All civilizations fall

Civilization is cancer of the human race.

sage this bait

Rome went through some absolute shit emperors and managed to re-emerge and go on for generations afterward. It’s not always a nosedive.

It's not just civilizational collapse.

It's a planetary cleansing. It's divine intercession. The world is in complete chaos. Every aspect of life on the planet has been thrown in to chaos and everything is suffering. We're all sick, and God is going to wash away the illness with judgement.

Attached: scrubdude.webm (220x274, 735K)

I think there was a few times that Ancient Rome bounced back from the Brink.

>Will western civilization be able to prevent the collapse?
No, but you can imagine an incredibly sophisticated torture device that will attempt to prolong the inevitable

No.

Also the Kali Yuga (cycle of decline) lasts 450,000 years and it only officially started 600 years ago.

Enjoy!

Only two times to my knowledge
>China
The Chinese, after getting buttfucked by westerners, mongols and all kinds of foreigners alike, recovered after the centuries of humiliation and became a great power in their own right leading to modern day China.
>Rome
The Roman Empire completely collapsed, but then rose again under the Byzantine Empire (and Justinian's Reconquest)
The Byzantines still collapsed in the end, but there was a recovery.

Rome did. The republic was turning into a shithole and then Octavius took over and saved it. It had a few other close calls too, before finally dying in a fire with Septimus Severus.

America and Rome yadayday we had this thread this morning

Rome didn't have jews running all the media , politics , goverment and every single emperor of rome wasn't a free mason pedo jew shill so I would say we are 20x more fucked then rome ever was . Also I don't think rome was ever like 60% atheist like America is now

Sure it happens. When Caesar founded the Roman Empire he saved Rome from the brink

we are also missing large parts of Roman history. Would the papyrus of some guy sperging out on the local bulletin board about how the amphitheater was being infiltrated survive the passing of time?

Roman empire phase would have been if nazis won the ww2
The west is dead we need to start in little tribes before we speak about empires again
And varg is the only solution

America has collapsed when the ussr did.
Everything has been a lie since
Credit for everything
Mental illness is in every American
Collapse to retards they don’t know what that means. Just keep doing the retard shuffle until you get called out.
The go full retard on that country
No collapse
Potato

Embrace the collapse.

The Balkans threw out 5 million muslims in a few years. Look up the muhacir if you are curious.

We are retarted
Like pooping your pants
We don’t care if we collapse
We are retarted,
Why doesn’t the world understand this.
If we collapse we don’t know we just keep going
We are retarted
With retart straight
We don’t know what we’re doing
We don’t care

No because niggers breed too quickly, and international finance is too prominent. Western culture became too complacent in our luxury and commodity. The white man's burden became too heavy to bear. Christianizing the savages was our first mistake. Made in place of eradicating them. Our own backs are strong enough to till our fields.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ILOoKWJOjo

Retarted people
The world must like watching us.
I’ll admit that I’m a retard
Foreign people just polite to me
You going to fall retart !
Ooo you ok retart
Laughing retart getting back up !
Go retart
Go
The world loves to see the restarts make a comeback

There going to form there own country
Are they retarted ?
Yes
But you enjoy the retart

No, no.

India
What is up
India in house
What about Africa
There still around
I think you need to be honest
Times are changing the old people are trying to hang with young people and they can’t
New generation

look up the text "fall of empires" - worth the read user to begin your journey in understanding the cycle. compare later romans with early romans such as Gaius Mucius Scaevola

There are so many countries collapsing right now and have in the last 10 years and no one talks about it.
Only the coming big collapse
Wtf

that would take admitting the social policies of the last 50 years have been disasters and nobody is man enough to do that because we live in faggot societies where guilt and blame are just concepts not actually practiced.

My country may collapse but we will still be retarted
We won’t change
To fun being retarted
I don’t know how other countries live in a controlled society

why would you want to reverse anything
it's better to rebuild on ashes then keep this degeneracy going

Attached: would you like to know more.jpg (1200x650, 191K)

This, as long as our race survive we're fine. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Or break away
And if you are retarted stay retarted and have fun.

Attached: transhumanism.png (1185x770, 1.24M)

Were are you from ?
There are a lot of pro white Americans you can have to help your country.
They don’t get America and are angry here there actually bringing the USA down with there crying.
We got the ones in the 80 to move to Australia
90s Costa Rica
2000 New Zealand
2010 Vietnam and Canada
Maybe we can market your country to get these cry babies to leave America

Rome had shit times and recovered.
The Chinese kept having really shitty times and recovered.
On the other hand most empires that collapsed never recovered, so overall chances are low.