A 17 year old girls underwear were held up in her rape trial...

a 17 year old girls underwear were held up in her rape trial, arguing that because she was wearing a thong she consented. clothes do not mean consent. “whatever we wear, wherever we go, yes means yes, and no means no”

Attached: 1518203751403.jpg (960x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAKsZ26SabQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=73IPbuQGz-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, yeah, a thong doesn't equal consent, why make a thread about obvious things?

>yes means yes, and no means no
Don't wear panties that say yes then, dumb slut.

To a woman yes means no and no means no

She ran into a rapist. Sucks for her, I hope she gets past it. However, the very large majority know already that rape isn’t ok. So you can stop pretending we don’t.

There was more evidence used in the trial than just the lingerie.

>a 17 year old girls underwear were held up in her rape trial, arguing that because she was wearing a thong she consented. clothes do not mean consent.
Held up by a female lawyer who argued that because the victim was wearing a thong she consented, in a court presided over by a female judge
This is what the matriarchy looks like

This. I recently worked on a government ‘consent education’ program.

The women (feminists) just kept asking over and over ‘what about when you say yes, but mean no’?

Then they started demanding that men read their minds and judge the enthusiasm of their ‘yes’. Apparently men have the supernatural ability to know when a woman says yes but really means no.

Actually, it was more like the other party indicated that they did have sex and that it was consensual, while she denied it was, and after an examination of all the evidence that it was a rape and non-consensual (there was none), a jury determined in the absence of any such evidence that it was likely the man she professed attraction to in communications and that she dressed up to meet was in fact a partner of hers.

come on guys, in the US her wearing a thong would not count as evidence for consent ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAKsZ26SabQ
there's only yes or yes

This is what I was wearing when I got tackled to the ground. Tell me I was asking for it, I dare you.

Attached: F7_Varsity_Black_F7-TROPO_Guard_Right_Hero_Black_spo_spo_spo_1800x.jpg (1800x1800, 179K)

It's all so talmudic because they could say they were under duress of getting beat up if they say no. As if all men are sociopathic animals. Either case relies on men having no agency or women having no agency. It's so fucking clown world

Dress modestly don't get raped, not a hard thing to parse. Frilly knickers are only for husbands.

I am so tired of leftists.
The shooting cannot start soon enough.

Attached: raepiswrong.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Plot twist: The judge was muslim

Do they make those for people with triple chins?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=73IPbuQGz-E

It's always interesting to see people exposed to the notion that their actions have consequences. You would have figured they would have figured this out at some point prior to now. They're just blown away by this notion.

Attached: the 1 percent.jpg (490x547, 43K)

You're right, but it's kind of retarded on their end, as there are certain situations that occur, that could've been prevented, had they worn different clothing

There was no evidence used at that trial whatsoever. The thong was just a cheap shot by the defense and had no actual bearing on the trial. The jury was 1/3 women. The entire thing was some he-said she-said waste of time for the court.

Yes it does, freedom of choice does not mean freedom from consequences.

yes can also spontaneously mean no at a later date, thereby retroactively nullifying legality and making john doe a criminal for life, even if it's 40 years later. this is why we shouldn't give femnazis any authority whatsoever.

Pretty much this, proving "consent" is a ridiculous proposition anyway. How is it even possible? How do I prove a person consented when I purchased an item from him? Just because he gave me the item and accepted the money doesn't mean he consented. He could have consented under duress.

This is why we have notions of "innocent until proven guilty" else anyone can be thrown in jail after failing to falsify someone else's claim against them.

I'm glad the underwear was used in this trial, if only to shame these lying whores.

the clothes themselves dont mean that she consented, however they could be used in order to back a claim that they had been planning to have sex, depending on the situation. ie if a bf and gf were meeting up at the weekend, they have sex, she later claims rape, the bf could use it to say that they were obviously planning to have sex

I had a girl force herself on to me at a club and keep grabbing at my junk about a year ago even though I kept pushing her away and saying I wasn't interested because I was interested in another girl there but she wouldn't listen
The same girl is now claiming 2 of my friends "assaulted" her, just for trying to hook up with her but not actually forcing themselves onto her
I fucking hate women so much and fucking double standards

Blame the court. Stop spreading this bullshit.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.gif (240x184, 352K)