Shouldn't paternity tests be mandatory? What is the argument against?

Shouldn't paternity tests be mandatory? What is the argument against?

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-145514_Chrome Beta.jpg (465x683, 136K)

I mean..I don’t see why shouldn’t be. They wouldn’t even have to be branded as that you could say it’s for genetic disease screening

This is actually a fascinating thing to think about because knowing that a paternity test was an unavoidable reality would definitely have some kind of impact on our culture I think

You man children need to man up. They should be illegal like in France! You need to realize that you have no control over a woman's body. What is so hard to understand about that?

man up manchildren boy child children boys manly boyish kids children not a real men boy manchild man up and take care of children that arent yours manchildren childs immature boys
taxes should pay for all children and men should have to pay 20% manchild tax for not being married

#metoo

It'd be nice for men, which is why it won't happen.

Only excuse I can think of is that those tests cost money.

Nigger logic

>being loved enough that a girl wants to bear your child and entrap you

If they can't make the "father" pay child support, then the state is on the hook instead.

That's basically all it boils down to. It's a fucked up, unfair system.

>What is the argument against?
I dont need one because I didn't marry a whore

Yes.
Like a judge once told me
>I know my daughter's kids are my grandkids but the kids of my sons one can never be sure

Based

Paternity tests happen after a child is born, retard. As in, the child is no longer physically connected to a woman at all.

Funny pasta, especially after the dude above you (which may also be pasta too? Not sure)

It'd out a lot of unfaithful women for sure.

Yeah, there is a definite anti male slant in the west.

Explain faggot.

Go back to R9k

Good point, just another way for the system to exploit and victimize men.

Nevdr can be too sure. But what's the harm either way?

Sounds like a smart man.

>Paternity tests happen after a child is born, retard. As in, the child is no longer physically connected to a woman at all.
The bond between a mother and HER CHILD can never be broken.

Create a seperate post for each response you stupid peice of shit.

It wouldn't prevent any women from claiming some guy is the father when they know he isn't, if that's what you mean. Women are too short-sighted for the fear of a paternity test to even register.

There is some sort of cost for the test, supposedly. The state can afford to subsidize feminine products, but of course not paternity tests. The state benefits from the entire (((scheme))) afterall.

Attached: 1514603170317.jpg (510x771, 94K)

Absolutely, but in many backward third world shitholes like France they flipped that on it's head and it's actually illegal in most cases to get one.
The fact that it isn't mandatory is just a symptom of a gynocentric society.

the obligatory response is that premarital sex (or sex with another who is not your spouse) should be illegal

>Create a seperate post for each response you stupid peice of shit.

Agreed but they couldn’t get away with it past the birth and that certainly counts for something

>But what's the harm either way?
It is a waste of time and money

It shouldn't be mandatory, but every prospective father should have the right to demand a DNA sample of any baby whose mother claims that he is the father.
And fathers should exercise said right.

>It is a waste of time and money
It paid off for me.

man can you imagine being the poor sucker who ends up in this kind of life?

>wants to break up with her, so something already wrong
>don't want to have kids with her, since using condom
>she deceives you to get pregnant
>now stuck in life with this woman and child, neither of which you wanted in the first place

women were a mistake, girls like this should be gassed

This is fake, the other woman would've agree to help her

Well that is because you married a woman you couldnt trust

I hope you have done or will do better than me.

Not that it matters. There have been cases where a guy divorces his wife when he finds out his kids aren't his and he still has to pay child support.

Something like 5% to 10% of all babies in the US are not offspring of the purported father. Too lazy to re-find the sauce.

Yep, that was me. Califag.

Actually, most of my legal divorce troubles were my own fault -- too destroyed to put up much of a fight.

I think it’s because signing the birth certificate is what establishes declaration of paternity in the eyes of the law and idk what steps can even be taken to really undo that unless the actual biological father agrees to assume legal paternity? Idk that’s shitty though

Story time

You are precisely correct, unfortunately.

just take some hair from the newborn and get it tested. if not yours walk away, if you have other kids with her that are yours then take them with you.
sue her for the mental suffering of her deceiving you about the paternity of the baby.

>I think it’s because signing the birth certificate is what establishes declaration of paternity in the eyes of the law and idk what steps can even be taken to really undo that unless the actual biological father agrees to assume legal paternity? Idk that’s shitty though
No some states say if you took care of the kid as your own, even if you were misled to do so, you have to pay for the kid until they're 18.

Why the fuck would I waste the time to do that?

see

yes

On multiple occasions iv had exes pull the "But im pregnant" 2 weeks after breaking up. Always turned out to be false except the last time.

>Ex tells me she is pregnant.
>So over this bitch I don't even reply to her txt messages
>About a year later I bump into her at a bar
>"Yeah iv got a new born daughter now"
>I don't say anything about it being mine.
>She is with some new guy now
>Implies she wants me back but I don't like her at all
>Some poor cuck is raising my kid thinking its his.

Should I feel bad?

Some "common" law states do this.

I would have a test done as soon as that baby is born.

The instances you hear about is in a common law state where you've been taking care of the kids for a long while already.

It's a BS thing though.

>Shouldn't paternity tests be mandatory?
Yes
>What is the argument against
Oh the poor roasties and broken up families

Also, if a man isn't a child's biological parent, it should be legally possible to unilaterally renounce all fatherhood obligations

I agree that it should be a mandatory thing before signing a birth certificate but it would never happen because the state needs someone to hold the bag to get out of paying. Hell you can be on the hook if you buy Christmas presents and baby sit a few times.

>bump into her at a bar
>after she's had your kid
You both deserve the rope

Women would freak the fuck out.

Claim that the test is wrong and is some ridiculously small chance of a false negative. Or claim they really thought it was his and they shouldn't be held responsible for a 1 time mistake that they've repented for during the pregnancy.

>Women would freak the fuck out.
CHECKED!
Yep they would flip their shit for sure. Then /soc/ , Jow Forums , and other betas would come to their rescue.

That's fucking insane. On what grounds is it illegal?

You know your wife could fuck someone else without your knowledge. It is a possibility.

OK, I could get behind that idea.

Yeah it's fucking hell and entrapment. It should be illegal to entrap a man with a child.

Yeah it is absolutely fucked up. There should be a male abortion option. Give up all rights and responsibility for a child legally.

That is fucking crazy.

Absolutely agree, it's fucked up when men are forced by the state to pay for and raise another's offspring.

Why

So you can know without a doubt if the child is yours?

And then the guy they cucked spins 360 degrees and walks away.

Both paternity tests and a prenuptial agreement should be mandatory.