LOL GET FUCKED KRAUTS

LOL GET FUCKED KRAUTS

Attached: B05EFB18-D0C4-403A-B4C1-39089AAB8BB2.jpg (566x790, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/lprdty/gdp-per-hour-worked.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only working 6hrs a day. the dream.

Knowing Germany they probably want to up it to 10

No. Many companies already established a 35h/week. We're working efficiently.

it used to be like that in 1920 before the lazy spaniards mandated only 8 hours per day

hahah exactly my thought

Attached: polanball 7 german work ethic.jpg (640x853, 64K)

Thought you needed all them immigrants due to the surplus of work and a shortage of labor. If you're considering shortening the 'official' work day... that sort of calls a few things into question, doesn't it?

We are not paid well enough to survive on so few hours

Who the fuck only works 8 a day? There is money to be made! If you are a young man you should be doing 55-60 hrs a week.

In Germany you don't get paid on how many hours you are working. we have fixed income. well, the majority has.

that just means you don't get paid for your lunch hour

>no jobs in my country have hourly wages instead of weekly/monthly ones

Attached: zoinks.jpg (623x713, 62K)

>that just means you don't get paid for your lunch hour
You get paid to eat lunch?? Here, lunch is your own time unless otherwise agreed.

There's hourly workers and there's salary workers. Salary work you get paid for lunch, but you also get to be on call all the time and get the amazing ability to work at home for free

If you go from 8 hours a day, at say $15/hr to 6 hours a day, then you need to increase wages to $20/hr. Few companies would be willing to do that. Most retail/service industry already caps part time employees at 5-6 hours a day at $7.25/hr

No, you’re running out of jobs and getting replaced by Ahmed.

Krauts must now work 12 hours a day to support their new rocket scientists doctors and engineers, you aren't racist are you?

>be american
>get paid to eat
like pottery

Attached: 1540937926194.jpg (4199x2362, 2.35M)

Even retail people and temp workers??

I prefer four 10 hour shifts to five 8 hour shifts. Or even better four 12 hour shifts to get me 8 hours of overtime.

we have 39 hour work weeks. 8:30 hour days. 30 min of that is unpaid lunch break, and 2 15 minutes breaks that are paid. Fridays are an hour shorter.

This is the most common I've seen, I'm sure there's exceptions.

>lunch hour
WOT
this, in USA I work 8-4:30 because my half hour lunch is my own time
>no, you cannot skip lunch to leave 30 min early

Gotta work harder to support those muslims and africans.

>but you also get to be on call all the time and get the amazing ability to work at home for free
I get to work on call while hourly, I doubled my wages so far this year.

I also want to die.

Attached: 1704029.jpg (442x473, 51K)

>no, you cannot skip lunch to leave 30 min early
That sucks, I have flexible hours and I can decide to roll in after noon or just do the whole day from home in my underwear

Attached: 1-.jpg (600x739, 193K)

the fact that theres german posters mocking getting paid for lunch hour is just why we cant have nice things and employee rights will continue to get fucked. theres just this mentality among NPC germans that someones gonna give them a medal for this "i can take it, stop complaning, others have it worse" mentality. hilarious actually if i didnt have to live here

Assistant Aldi manager here. If you don't work 72 hour weeks like me you're a lazy cunt

work as many hours as physcially possible until you have built yourself a system of earning money in your sleep

This.
Except it should be at your own business, not someone else's.

I get paid for 55 minutes of break time. I work 4 days 10 hours. Not too shabby but my break time a day recently has been like 1 hour 30min because my new manager doesn't give any shits about budget or actually managing. Fucking walgreens distribution centers.

you have to factor in productivity like in scandinavia they found the short work day ended up with higher total productivity because ppl come in motivated and actually work the whole time because they have life balance and something to look forward to etc

who woulda thunk?

lmao no i just have a life, enjoy your death bed regrets you fucking donkey chasing carrots.

I'll be getting a brand new 2019 Focus as a company car in January, stay jealous you lazy little chav.

sad that this is a legit comeback in your mind lol

> Focus
PFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and just enough time to drive home and get to bed before you have to get up in the morning and go to work

Wow a focus. What are you going to do with your new pump mobile

>American cars
>German cars

Attached: Kyojo.png (276x338, 140K)

I bet it's by state mandate more than company policy.

Attached: lemay.jpg (600x764, 161K)

>working only 8 hours a day
man that would be nice
before i got the job they told me i would work 40 hour weeks. they forgot to mention that all that optional overtime was actually mandatory

so you forgot to read the contract then?

>all this talk about hours and wages while actually at work
The commute is the important thing dudes. The commute is what kills you.
Literally wasted hours that cost YOU money.

I live on the outskirts of London and have a local job.
For a job in inner London to give me the overall same amount of money per hour factoring in commute time and costs, It would need to pay about £9,000 more a year, and they don't.

Dumbass. I don't work at all and have no complaints.

>optional overtime was actually mandatory

Attached: 1259721716464_heavy_hold_the_fuck_up.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Here I am working 12-14 a day i don’t know what I’d do with myself if I worked any less than 10 hours consistently

Germans now have to work 18 hour shifts to support the influx of scientists and doctors, courtesy of mutti merkel

Kek, gr8b8m8

Thats the standard in Canada too. Friday ends at the regular time though

What do you do? are you like a top employee or can everyone do this?

Harry Bridges advocated a 6 hour work day, but I doubt any of you dorks know who he is.

This is a fundamental miss understanding of the Krauts. Germans do not like to work, they order efficiency and resting time. For the German work and order are means to establish harmony and maximize resting time.

>Related German proverbs are Ordnung ist das halbe Leben, literally "order is half of life", humorously extended in the antiproverb und Unordnung die andere Hälfte ("and disorder the other half"). Similarly, a proverb says Wer Ordnung hält, ist nur zu faul zum Suchen meaning "he who keeps order is just too lazy to spend his time searching"

People who work more hours are not necessarily more productive.

and again european countrys try to fuck the economy

Lazy Mexican.

Attached: gdp per hour worked.png (1920x1104, 299K)

Software development, everyones got flex time and can even have short days but you have to do more later then

Our teams manager is most of the year on some beach in spain

>Assistant Aldi manager
>Calls someone else a "chav."
>Think getting a new ford is somehow impressive.
What did i read

Attached: 1542239668142.gif (500x280, 882K)

Americans are just as authoritarian as you guys minus the respect for agreements, their bosses all exploit their workers, they do not not worship contracts like you guys.

Nice. I work 3 12 hour days in a row. Fucking love it. Would kill my self if I worked 8 hours a day/5 days a week

,they like* order...

source?

The kebab stands on every corner are very efficient too I bet

Those last couple hours really do drag. I find myself just trying to pass them by without working much. I wouldn't even mind a 6 hour work day with no lunches/breaks. That crap is just unnecessary added time that I'm away from home.

data.oecd.org/lprdty/gdp-per-hour-worked.htm

O this graph is based around baseline 100 in 2010. Only relevant info this graph gives you is changes in productivity per hour over the years.

Is it really 7 hours a day or do they pull some bullshit like 1 hour lunch break half way through the work day that's not included in the 7 hours?

Attached: 1542321690209.jpg (703x703, 35K)

dude the best schedule I was ever on was down fridays. Where we work 9 hrs every day and then every other friday was a 3 day weekend. Plus in the military where we get gold days where you just don't go to work. You had a 4 day weekend at least once a month. It was the best thing on the planet. Working 3 day weeks once a month is the best.

Attached: List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked.jpg (1695x925, 132K)

the whole country is filled with NPCs and immigrants nowadays. I'll be leaving the sinking ship asap.

You don't have to work overtime but you probably won't have the job for long. Construction sucks for that reason. You have to drive an hour to the job site and then stay there for 10-12 hours. It sucks I don't even care about the money. I would rather just be home with my family.

Holy shit what don't you retards understand. You're already barely worth anything to most companies/employers unless you are a high level mathematician/engineer/programmer you're fucking useless. You're only getting paid because we don't know what we're going to do with 80% unemployment. Your menial fucking clerical work and middle management job is being phased out idiot.

>commute
I spend 8 hours a week just driving to and from work. It sucks. It feels like wasted time.

yeah but don't you have like a 40% income tax or something ?

>be pharmacist
>$56/hour
>12 shifts some days
>have streaks where line is out the door, phone is off the hook, and 100's of Rx's in queue
>end of the day I'm just standing there with my dick and my hand
They're literally just burning money having me around.

Where the fuck can you find a job at $7.25/hour? I live in shithole Michigan and Walmart starts you at $10.50/hour. My wife works at stupid whole foods and they start at $15!

>t. brainlet

How many refugees you got mate?
Those comfy hours gonna stop real quick

You only get paid that much to make sure you don't steal the drugs. If they paid mcdonalds salary you would just people stealing the drugs.

whats wrong with a 40 hour work week?

well our contracts may be honored but if they're all filled with as many legislation tricks and loopholes across all industries and you have to agree to them anyway then whats the point

>You only get paid that much to make sure you don't steal the drugs
And because we go to school for 6-8 years.
No one would bother otherwise.

American
>mate
>talks about refugees
>has the largest immigrant crisis after Canada.

>school
That is still a vetting process. It shows you make good choices and are less likely to steal the drugs.

45 min lunch break was with me when i worked there.

You have a negrofied world view.

>Knowing Germany they probably want to up it to 10
Twelve hours for whites, freebies for browns.

Are Germans still forbidden from working on weekends?

>optional overtime was actually mandatory

Something that was voluntary was actually mandatory?

What about post-tax?

I grew up in a city that is 40% black. It changes how you view the world. You guys will get there soon.

It is the same with dentist. Doing a job that requires you to have the intelligence to do most jobs. But still choosing a braindead unsatisfying job, will get you a decent salary.

Doubt, we have different values. America always had a negrofied culture focused instant gratification. Also living in none white areas is indicative of being poorfags.

>I'll be getting a brand new 2019 Focus as a company car in January, stay jealous you lazy little chav.

I am jelly. It's a new car and lol the "lol american car lol" posters. Why would you want a overprced high maintence german car when you are a hourly or salary slave?

On another note Ford plans to stop selling cars in USA - home of the 80hour work week with the exception of the Mustang and pic related which is not actually a car but one Ford calls are a car anyway.

Attached: cf2b9980-37d7-4a84-a317-569813b02b59-2018_Ford_Focus_Active_2[1].jpg (2987x1680, 688K)

Attached: ea3.jpg (500x921, 175K)

I work 10 hours a day but im thinking of getting a part time job, what do people even do with too much free time? I WANT to work more

Lazy fucking germans

This. MI man here also. Basic as fuck factory line jobs are almost 12.50 here

>germans are finally starting to become lazy
faggots

what about it?

I only work 7 hrs a day, although I do stay late some days

>poor fag
Nah my parents were just liberal idiots. They wanted me to judge people by character not skin color. Ironically i know that dark skin indicates bad character. I know this because the white people were all very nice but the niggers were almost all criminals or would soon be criminals. You will find out soon enough. Every country is turning brown very quickly. It will suck.

We do too, counting state and federal taxes... there's is more like 55-60% in total.

theirs*