What does Jow Forums think of the children?

In regards to political messaging?

Attached: the_chirdrin.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiCaqA0ngRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they hot?

Let kids be kids. It's the parents job to get involved with politics to create a safe area to raise their children. They shouldn't be targeted with political messaging from either side.

Attached: 1541539663933.jpg (406x670, 40K)

Thinking about children is more the left's bag.
In every possible sense.

The right oriented stance is to interfere as little with a person's child-rearing as possible.

Kids shouldn't be used as political tools, or as human picket signs.

However, if you try to indoctrinate your kid with feminism they should be taken into protective custody.

>They shouldn't be targeted with political messaging from either side.
Tell that to Taylor Swift.

>. They shouldn't be targeted with political messaging from either side.

But they are. With the fuckin' PBS and the public schools. Need I even need to mention the Holocaust classes, the slavery, the segregation, the savage injins, etc.
Oh, and the multiculturalism lies in all their entertainment.

Shouldn't it be countered?
What did Big Tobacco, Alcohol, and junk food do? A friggin maskot that makes our product, our values look fun and cool.

Attached: 7.jpg (800x400, 42K)

bigot

Pointed out a Trump bumper sticker to my kids on the way to school, my youngest says, "I'll bet that guy doesn't listen to fake news." Too young to redpill on Hitler yet. Give it time. The future is in good hands.

Only the parents get to decided what political messaging their children should be exposed to

>Get rid of public education

It depends

Attached: sargon.jpg (168x160, 11K)

>Taylor Swift
That fucking bitch.....

please tell me those digits can do something about her

Yes it should be countered but not by making children the focal point and trying to counter indoctrinate them against libshit ideas. Bring it up with the places that say that to children, not the children themselves. That's not saying you can't talk to them about ideas they bring up and call them into question but to push agendas on them is a horrible idea.

Attached: 1540158573491.jpg (1000x1106, 322K)

Children are easily influence, the best message you can teach them is skepticism, curiosity, and pragmatism.

If you give them those things, they'll teach themselves.

Attached: just_a_clock_bro.jpg (696x392, 45K)

Maybe, user. Maybe...

Attached: snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.jpg (769x308, 103K)

Don't they already have these things by virtue of being children?

Against Feminism, yes.
It's a bit like being bigoted against Pedophiles, Theistic Satanists, Cannibal head-hunters, or bomb-throwing anarchists.

Certain types of bigotry are necessary to keep social diseases at bay.

Whenever someone calls me a Bigot, racist, sexist or homophobe, I feel a swell of intense personal pride and well-being, because I know I'm doing the right thing by upsetting you idiots.

>t. Incel
Ok Paki

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

They are usered as political leverage.

>What does Jow Forums think of the children
>In regards to political messaging?

Attached: recruitment.jpg (1920x308, 83K)

I suspect of anyone or any law that's stated to be in the best interest of the children. It's usually an attempt to exploit you emotionally and will have the opposite effect

They've always been used as political leverage. Women and children is literally the oldest political bargaining chip.

>AHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=GiCaqA0ngRc