What i do in a Jewish school and after (RUSHED)

firstly i would like to say, please no toxicity I'm just here to tell you my experience on going to a Jewish school (and what I DO after that). Well, firstly its a lot of work as our faith is superior so we have to read and revise a lot. My favourite subject is math because i like to play around with numbers in my spare time and formulas. The schools are very very posh like i said as we are superior. i go to a male school so its only full of males but i have a lot of friends and we all like to play football. When i get home my family have a huge meal and talk about things. My father likes to talk to my mother about business things because he works at a bank which he gets a good salary. Well, its an early night for me so I have to go i would have typed more but I really have to go I only had 5 mins. If anyone here would like to tell me about their experience then please do I'm sure you will have more time then me so it's not so RUSHED.

Attached: inspiration for me.jpg (531x559, 34K)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children in Minecraft!

Cut them and set them on fire in Minecraft!

Stab those disgusting non-whites in Minecraft!!!!!!

Tear apart an israeli child in Minecraft!!!!!!!!!?!

Dude please i said no toxicity what is wrong with Jewish people

we give to society not take

Everything

>0
what??????

Jews are money loving cucks

excuse

FUCKING TOO MANY JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN ENGLAND WE NEED FUCKING HITLER 2.0 NO JEW LOVE

why is everyone like this to me on this site?I'm just trying to spread positivity

>positivity

fucking little halva munchers, nobheads have their sideburns looking like tied up pubs by the age of 4

Because jews are not people

>posh

Turn 14, go get job to pay the bills.

That's my story kike.

they are REAL PEOPLE!!!

I'm really starting to get angry over this hate

Are you autistic?

Wait all Jews are

do you think hitler foresaw the purge movies and decided to make on himself with 7million

>9
PLEASE STOP THIS NOW !!!

if is said any of this in my household i would be in real trouble yet you're saying likes its nothing

Need more Vespine gas.

!!!!

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Stab a jew

can you guys stop speaking about the HORRIBLE HISTORY that happened to my grandfather that died recently !!

gud

Good!

stop you are actually making me upset I'm not joking

jews were useful once... in contributing to hitler 7 million killstreak

Watch gonna do jew bitch?
I'm not joking either.
Fuck jews.
Fuck israel.
I hope your entire family dies.

you are not going to be going to heaven no way !!!!!!

just leave me alone

Lol your kids will die

Attached: 1933 II Goebbels Stares Menacingly at a Jewish Photographer.jpg (538x800, 90K)

You know this is still illegal I may call the police

Die you piece of shit!