Are Aryans the ultimate aesthetic?

Are Aryans the ultimate aesthetic?

Attached: 1541904491104.jpg (330x330, 24K)

>that high hairline
>that jaw

No this woman looks like a dude

Olive skin is superior and aryans have no eyebrows

>not liking alpha looking women
the fuck is wrong with you?

Aryans really struggle to have good hair. I've noticed it myself in girls I've dated with northern European background, their hairline's usually way higher and hair much thinner than more 'complexioned' girls. They also seem to age less gracefully and have more wrinkles at a younger age

Because I'm not a homo

thats not an aryan though, they look german

Very close to it, yes. And yet it's not quite the same thing as most attractive. The look we're talking about may have been selected for back in the Bronze Age and a little earlier, by those striving for the ideal "aristocratic" face.

Sadly, we're not exposed to this look as much as we should be. It tends to threaten those who are responsible for casting, in either the showbusiness of film, or the showbusiness of politics...

T-Moorish looking southern Italian rape baby

White people have more troubles

He meant more or less the "Corded" type. Forgive the uneducated.

>no eyebrows
Just because the hair is lighter doesn't mean they don't have eyebrows, also as a man, who gives a fuck about eyebrows when you have these genetics?

Attached: 1463532107811.jpg (550x550, 34K)

He's Asian

Attached: Bizygomatic Width.jpg (436x435, 16K)

Attached: 13462465.jpg (600x400, 33K)

It's a high-performance, and therefore high-maintenance type. Few of its modern representatives are really in their proper socio-cultural niche, hence this:
People should post some nice examples. I struggled to find many on my hard drive, due to my preference for something more rounded and "cute".

Attached: Simone_Simons.jpg (605x667, 143K)

>Being this scared of a woman being able to overpower you

Are you a basedboy?

No it's not, olive skin literally looks like shit without tanning. It look sickly. That's why all wogs get rid of the look through tanning, but they never can attain the healthy looking golden/rosey who real whites can.

t. fugly shitalonigger
By Gods I despise you southrons so fucking much

Attached: 7FF16D70-381C-4162-8E61-A2257175388A.jpg (1242x1185, 366K)

No I'm just not as attracted to her face as I would be to a more feminine face

Both of these examples are probably a little too Cro-Magnid. Nobody has a more gracile example to post?

Perhaps this Russian example is better.

Attached: 5k3tsh.jpg (336x504, 41K)

Only real whites can attain this healthy looking glow.

Attached: andrea eriksen.jpg (640x640, 85K)

So beautiful

Attached: Df0vk8nW0AAHKUC.jpg (767x998, 122K)

Still Would

That glow is achievable only by getting your face splattered with fresh semen.

Attached: Lucas_Cranach_d.Ä._-_Martin_Luther,_1528_(Veste_Coburg)_(cropped).jpg (250x296, 13K)

Looks very german for a russian. WW2 rapes result?

It looks as if its blood is of the finest quality.

Attached: 1542108697489.jpg (200x200, 5K)