I guess you're proantifa now?

I guess you're proantifa now?
Is this also Jewish subversion?
So many questions..
So many contradictions..

The mental gymnastics on this one

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-000219.jpg (1080x1920, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who

>an innocent jewish man
no such thing.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

You

Kek

I'm innocent and Jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-010720.jpg (1920x1080, 699K)

>how do we know you're jewish??
By checking if hes circumcised, what the fuck kind of a question is that?? Fucking retarded antifa

Attached: 0000.jpg (159x199, 9K)

>how do we know you're jewish
good, this is a very subtle redpill to the normies on the shapeshifting hook-noses

If you met me you'd think Im an Aryan

Glad I can be a successfully subversive jew

Attached: lifeline010.jpg (750x549, 498K)

Why would we be pro-antifa?
We laugh when niggers kill each other too, but that doesn't make us pro-nigger.

Antifa hates jews just asmuch as Pol does, and that seems to be the most important issue for Pol. In my opinion, leftism is the biggest disease, but Pol doesn't share that sentiment as we've discussed in previous threads. To Pol, eradicating jews means eradicating all of the earth's problems, equal to feminists view on the patriarchy.

Considering Jews push all the leftist shit and scream it from the highest heavens, fund this shit massively and use their media arms to ram it down everyone's throats, yes Jow Forums has their priorities right.
Jow Forums is also neither a single person nor a single issue site. Antifa beating up a jew is funny because this is the kind of shit jews push for and get pissed and surprised when it bites them in the ass. I'll have no sympathy for someone who makes dangerous pets and gets eaten by them, and I'll push for stopping dumb pet owners from keeping dangerous pets as opposed to spending all my time fighting symptoms and not the cause.

jews can't be held responsible for their actions, anti-Semite

>Leftists are leftists before they are jews.
>Jews who are leftist have been indoctrinated by the university's no different than minorities and are the most secular of all sects of judaism
>Religious jews vote and support right wing idealogy.

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Or you're a massive idiot.

You have bad judgment

Attached: q5.jpg (433x354, 18K)

No, they're leftists because they are jews and they use their jewcard as a cludgel because they can, built up a massive pile of lies to use it as a shield and then leftist stupidity stems from that central worldview that you are the ultimate oppressed people and nobody can say anything bad about you because muh six gorrillion. All the SJW identity politics shit stems from the jews spreading their existing bullshit and continuing to take it for a ride, not the other way around. And even 'right-wing' jews play that fucking game.
'Right-wing' jews also feel like its the duty of everyone in the world to die for them because they're special little babies. And that's orthodoxy, you can't lie your way out of claiming to be the special chosen ones that everyone else must bow and die before. And at the same time you demand everyone fight for you you subvert and try and destroy them, fuck your backbiting bullshit.

>dog bites owner
WOW I GUESS YOU'RE PRO DOG NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The enemy of my enemy is still my fucking enemy, dumbass. Are we like it when they take each other out.

They all get the rope, faggot

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG

>Ben shapiro
>Dennis Prager
>Andrew Breitbart
>Charles Krauthammer
>Andrew Klavan
>David Horowitz
>Ben Stein
>Mark Levin
>Matt Drudge
Never knew these dudes were leftists. Damn.

>inb4 they're all leftist operators used to subvert

Attached: 1540679849749.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

>I guess
No legitimate post can begin with "I guess."
>pol is one person
>but then pol was a different one person
Maybe pol is not one person?

Someone needs to remake the skit with the neo-nazis and the muslims beating up the fag together.

Make it a rich jew and add AnComs to the assailants.

Imagine all of the places they were banished from which we don't have records for?

They probably burned down the library of Alexandria to cover their tracks

They all still want good goys to die for Israel, for western nations to not actually self-determinate, for massive populations to move into western nations to subvert and destroy them and they still ride high off the 'everyone that's mean to me is a nazi anti-semite and not because they're sick of my horseshit'
They can have all the 'conservative' values they want when they're still scum riding on the backs of identity politics.

>193897291
Leftist jews in the US are pretty much pro-palestine. Israel's own interests do not align with the efforts of left wing media in the US either. This whole subversion being done by jews of all parties is just dumb and has too many holes in the theory. I agree that leftist jews are shady and manipulative, but it's not a blanket trait among all jews. If conservative jews agree with 95% of policies as you, you'd be dumb to try and discredit them.

Post didn't tag you

Muslims agree with 95% of conservative polices and also openly want western nations to die and submit. We don't fucking like them either.
'Right wing' jews are such a nonexistant political force in the US for getting anything done they might as well not exist. Which means we're stuck with your stupid left-wing cousins, guess what? We don't like either of you since both of you want to collapse and subvert the nation for your own ends. Ends which, might I add are self-destructive and retarded on both ends. Lefty jews will be eaten alive by their own pets and went the right wing jews finally push too hard either no one will be left to defend them or the people that were defending them will finally wise up and kill them... again.. for literally the several hundreth time.
You are not master schemers, you are not as clever as you think you are, you are not smarter than those dumb goys you look down on, prey on, and rely on to even survive, and you play this dumb stupid game across generations for thousands of years and it always, always bites you in the fucking ass and you never, ever learn.

>[ current year ]
>NOT knowing the "hey rabbi" meme
smdh

Still Zionists though

Yep that's exactly my point. No logic behind the argument

>right wing jews are such a nonexistent political force in theUS

>The top right wing political commentators in the US are Jewish
>Breitbart, Drudge report both jewish
You don't know what you're talkimg about. Even if Shapiro is wrong on some issues, he has introduced the red pill to more young kids than any other right wing pundit.

BTW Muslims might be socially conservative but they are for sure blue pilled in almost every other economic and political metric.

The last part of your rant isn't even worth addressing because it is a byproduct of the issues we are already discussing.

What argument? The argument was the the leftist bullshit comes from jewry, not the other way around. You claimed poor leftist jews are just manipulated by big bad... what... exactly? Some magic leftist god that brainwashes poor jews? No, they learned from jews, because they are jews and all the leftist shit stems from their jewy fuckery. Just because there are some jews that do not follow that, but still want to subvert and destroy the nation does not suddenly make them 'good jews' because 'see, they like free speech too, unless its bad talking israel. And they like isolationism too, unless its time to die for israel. And they like cutting back on needless military and pointless foreign aid expenditures unless... stop me if you heard this one, its all for israel'
Maybe if right wing jews suddenly became a voting block that actually mattered in any way at all and actually did vote conservative instead of just lying about it, I'd care about what they'd have to say. Oh, and you know, they'd have to stop trying to sell the nation they actually live in out to their fucking actual nation of israel.

So many logical fallacies in this I don't even know where to begin. But Yea, leftism is an illness and a religious cult. Jewish leftists see their leftism as more of an identity than their Judaism. Stop going on pol so much man. Talk to real people occasionally.

Attached: List of jewish crimes.jpg (289x175, 12K)

Fucking memes on this mongolian basket weaving forum were more influential to politics and dropping redpills than any of those fucks. But yeah, leave it to a jew to play the 'greatest ally, so accept dying for me card'
Shapiro was a huge force AGAINST Trump the entire campaign, he actively hurt what we were trying to do. Drudge is an aggregator and lol at making the dead speak, what a great jewish trick that is. Hide behind the dead, hide behind 6 gorrillion of them if you want, it doesn't matter to me.

>Its not us, I swear, its our subversive ideology we invented, spread, follow ourselves, benefit from, propagate, support and somehow that all happens in a vacuum with no input from us poor, poor jews. It must be white people doing this to us, oy vey! Its unnaduh shoah, us poor innocent jews.
You might want to actually start pointing out some logical fallacies, because so far you've done a bunch that have been called out and can't reply to any in response.
Left and Right wing jews are both scum for the fundamental reason they're trying to destroy europe, america, and white people as a whole. While politically the left is more aggressive about it and more obvious and has more power in the us to do things about that that doesn't mean I have to like the other fucks either. But your entire point in this thread is that if someone hates one they have to love the other, or that the enemy of my enemy is somehow my friend, which as a phrase is not true. I can dislike plenty of people, and again, muslims also hold conservative social values, that doesn't magically make them just like us because as it turns out 'wants to suck the life out of the host nation because jewry is more important to them than anything' is an immediately disqualifying condtion that overrides literally everything else.
You could be ultra compatible, have all the same hobbies, interests, tastes, political views, etc.. with another person, but if they're a psychopath that wants to abuse you and kill you then none of that other shit fucking matters at all.

Your original argument wasn't against memes VS political pundits, it was against right wing pundits VS Jewish right wing pundits. Stop shifting the argument. Most of the people that listened to Ben didn't agree with him on Trump and I wouldn't argue he was very influential in that aspect. He constant said voting for Trump is still better than voting for hillary

Nah I personal don't care enough to do so. It's 130am here and I have work in the morning. Also the Jewish ideology, once again, preaches conservatism.. Secular jews follow leftism, which is exactly what you described. Replace "jews" with "leftists" throughout Pol and everything will sound much more coherent and logical.

Except for the part where they're still all jews plus some useful idiots, hide behind their jewishness as a shield and you 'good jews' won't call them out, at all. You invented the ideology, its your ball, you get to take responsibility for it especially when all your fellows are still running with it and you defend them for doing so. You willingly give them a shield because you want to use it yourself and you play the same dumb identity politics while claiming you don't because you're a 'good jew' who merely wants this nation to die for your cause

>it was against right wing pundits VS Jewish right wing pundits.
Find me any place I mentioned right wing pundits at all. None of them matter, jewish or otherwise. The internet carried Trump on its back and some randoms picked up steam from that, but for the most part aren't terribly relevant. They help, a little, but they aren't the entire MSM. So if you were to make an accurate comparison of my argument it would be High Profile Leftist Jewish Owned and Pourdly Jewish operated MSM outlets, proudly jewish hollywood, and a boatload of proudly jewish activists vs... well nobody really. The right has nothing comparable, which is what I said, you 'right wing' jews barely make a blip and when it comes down to it you'll support Israel, your jewish identiy and jewishness (actual Judaism isn't a requirement) above everything else, which is why you support these secular leftist jewish fucks at every turn.

>Nah I personal don't care enough to do so
Imagine my fucking shock from the guy who can't keep an extremely simple argument straight and has to try and put words in people's mouths while trying to scream logical consistency. Who instead of addressing any argument, invents one out of whole cloth, makes a reply to that instead of what was said and when faced with his own contradictions screams 'muh logical fallacy!' without being able to name a single one.

For the sake of transparency, I will say my own views on this topic differ slightly from the arguments I am presenting because I want to see how you react to how an somewhat amalgamated Jow Forums argues and what they believe and so far you've been playing a lot of jewish tricks with is very disappointing.

"you invented the ideology, you get to take responsibility for it" is like a SJW saying that you invented slavery in the US and you have to take responsibility for it.

this Jewish meme is no different than the feminist conspiracy on the pay gap and the SJW gaslighting on slavery. We are obviously so different in beliefs that talking any longer will not change anything. It's pointless for you to write an essay to me on this topic.

>For the sake of transparency, I will say my own views on this topic differ slightly from the arguments I am presenting because I want to see how you react to how an somewhat amalgamated Jow Forums argues and what they believe and so far you've been playing a lot of jewish tricks with is very disappointing.

Lmao dude.. That is a gaslighting tactic used by what you would call the jews. OH THE IRONY.

If you get rid of (((Jews))) you get rid of all these ridiculous divide and conquer false dichotomies, ie communism/fascism

>is like a SJW saying that you invented slavery in the US and you have to take responsibility for it.
Other than this being a factually untrue statement and mine isn't. You could say the US ivented Jim Crow laws, which was true, we took responsibility for it, we put an end to them. There's also the other matter that even if your strawman statement was true, the US fought its bloodiest war in its history putting an end to it, which is called 'taking responsibility'. When you have a jewish civil war and millions of jews die by jewish hands to end cultural marxism and lefty identity politics, then these statements would have the barest minimum of equivalency. There's another logical fallacy on your end.

>That is a gaslighting tactic used by what you would call the jews.
Its not gaslighting, you don't even seem to know the meaning of that term. You wanted to know what Jow Forums thinks, I am giving you a fairly tame and gestalt version of how Jow Forums operates in regards to da joos and why it thinks the way it does.
It is actually a fairly consistent if somewhat misguided philosophy, and while you might not like the conclusions it comes to or what its proposed solutions are, they are not based on being simply ignorant. Quite the contrary really, ignorance tends to make someone believe dumb jewish bullshit at face value.

>It's pointless for you to write an essay to me on this topic.
>Jew starts shit
>Can't back up his shit
>Tells the other person to stop replying
Yawn.

Antifa are white niggers
No conscience
Why would we support any of those idiots?

Antifa would never set up a gofundme or even apologize for attacking an innocent white guy

Yes, because everyone has the intent to write paragraphs on paragraphs to a rando on the internet when it's not going anywhere. The intent of this post was to trigger and bring to light the emotional appeal to hating jews, just like how Pol memes intended purpose was to do the same in the 2016 election, as you rightfully pointed out previously as being effective, as once again demonstrated in this thread. You are spending a lot of energy and time to disprove my arguing points. The general population will see your view as a conspiracy theory and nothing more. Regardless of whether you're right, it doesn't matter, because in the end meme magic is more influential.

So, it's okay for Antifa to beat up old white people, harass people in public spaces and break into a white man's house; but attacking a jew is a step too far?

It's bad to do all of that.

>The general population will see your view as a conspiracy theory and nothing more
Nothing I've said is remotely conspiratorial, nor does it need to be. The general populace acknowledges this in their hearts and minds but keeps it to themselves because its an uncomfortable truth. You jews are too noisy for people to not notice how much disproportionate say you seem to have on things, especially when a large percent of the population probably doesn't personally know any jews. Its like how niggers work in the public mind, everybody knows they're a nuisance and dangerous, the vast majority simply won't admit that publicly but then they behave in a way indicating they do actually know.
There's a reason you've got fairly public figures occasionally dancing around or outright naming the jew, or like Elon Musk where he baits jews into naming themselves.
See, there's another problem with your basic argument, you can use whatever by-word you want, leftist, the MSM, globalist, the 1%, bankers, etc. You can try and target specific people and occupations and suddenly all of that is now anti-antisemitism, and that's support by every flavor of jew. Even your precious little Benji goes on about 'racist dogwhistles' like a little snowflake when people legitimately just mean fuck global banking. And thus you give 'Jews' who in your view should be illegitimate and not able to hide behind the jewish label validation and legitimacy to keep using that as a shield. And as previously mentioned you want to keep the jewcard for yourself so you do everything to make sure nobody forgets the six gorrillion, which as I mentioned is the very foundation of victim-based identity politics.
So knock that shit off and you'd be a big step towards actually proving Jow Forums wrong and having a leg to stand on, but you won't because you need the crutch and you'll never give it up so you'll always invite these incredibly basic observations.

And note: the observation is not 'All X do Y' the observation is 'Enough X do Y that I don't care to sort out which X does Y and they can all fuck off'

So where was your concern or this thread when they did all of that?

>The intent of this post was to trigger and bring to light the emotional appeal to hating jews
Oh also so you know, this is gaslighting. You started the thread with your conclusion as if what you were saying is fact and got annoyed that people challenged your premise instead of replying the way you wanted them to.

Even with tags You realize we're still anonymous right? The whole point is that it doesn't matter who the poster is.

A Greek just got beat up 'cause he looked like a muslim
Does that mean the dood who punched the Greek is now in favour of immigration?
Are you fucking retarded? SLide

I wonder if that faggot killed himself

Dude I'm not an anti-semite or an extremist at all but you need to read Culture of Critique to realize how Jews operate as a collective.

Most American gentile men are circumcised.