There are no anti-abortion points that aren't just appeals to emations

Attached: MAIN_Abortion.jpg (1200x600, 149K)

Jesus don't like it

There are no anti rape points that aren't just appeals to emotions.

Ok, so there are no anti-murder points that aren't just appeals to emotions by your logic either.

Attached: download.png (226x223, 5K)

Its not murder because abortion is legal :)

It violates the NAP

Women aren't people

abortion is good because it kills far more black babies. imagine how rampant the nig nogs would be if abortion wasnt easily available.

I just don't get why subject yourself to a surgery that has potential, even if minimal, when you could, you know, take a next day pill, hormone injections, pills
I don't really care anyway, I'm not the one who would feed those children

Bump

so how come if a pregnant woman is murdered it's counted as a double-homicide?

Attached: 1539782072912.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Hate murder? Ok. Make it illegal.
A fetus is a human being no matter what stage of the growth. Killing a human being (with its own individual human rights) would be murder.

There, solved. No emotion.

A fetus has no individual rights

good question desu

seebump

promoting abortions means encouraging sexual deviancy

The same way niggers are considered people under the law. ITS INCORRECT

We should have better birth control methods and outlaw abortions to force roasties and Chads to use them.

off the top of my head these are two reasons why getting an abortion is detrimental to societies.

1. Abortion reduces the birth rates which has caused problems for western nations such as requiring foreign migration to fill in the labor gap.
2. Abortion encourages promiscuity because it reduces the risk of having unwanted children which makes casual sex more appealing. This in turn has a variety of negative effects such as increased amounts of sexually transmitted infections and the increase in casual sex devalues the worth of marriage which also has negative consequences.

>caused problems for western nations such as requiring foreign migration to fill in the labor gap.

Nice meme. How does it feel falling for globalist shill tactics?

>the labor gap.
the labor gap is not a problem for the population but a problem for the corporations
>then the corporations will create problems for the population
that's why we need to be nationalists and not globalists

Idgaf about abortion, all I’m saying is if bitches get that, then men should have the right of legal paternal surrender.

Then so does abortion

Why is it legal to abort but when someone murders a pregnant woman its double homicide?

Leftists are basically saying with this that you only exist if we allow you to exist. They do not care about a single person's right to exist.

Educating women and allowing them to work outside the home reduces birth rates.
The birth control pill and female contraceptives encourage promiscuity way more. It’s not a coincidence that sexual liberation came right after the invention of the pill

You are killing a child. Period. I don't care if it hasn't slipped out of her cooch yet. Its a child and you're murdering it for selfish reasons. I'm pretty sure abortion clinics are supplying the elites satanic rituals.

Checkmate

Attached: Killing-Murder-Decalogue.jpg (1200x819, 190K)

Father also has ownership of the child.

With out a set of rules that are absolute, i.e. morality, then any atrocious action can be justified, ANY. I live by the absolute morality of God as presented in the Holy Bible which says murder is wrong, harming innocent children is wrong.