Why even own firearms?

You’re not going to use them. The Federal Reserve Act was passed, and nobody used them. The ‘65 Immigration Act was passed, and nobody used them. Roe v. Wade, the Patriot Act, Obamacare and gay marriage were all passed, and STILL no one used them. So why even bother having them? You’re never, ever going to use them to take back your country.

Attached: 5B43E0A7-09E0-4DC5-A308-393575111FE5.jpg (1005x551, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SC7OmT5cow4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/10 bait thread
Neck you'reshelf

Oh it’s this thread again. Again.

>not having a gun during an active shitskin invasion

people like you die during times of political and social upheaval

And in case someone accuses me of being a kike shill for posting a Tavor, here’s an AR-15 style rifle...which, again, you’ll never use.

Attached: 2521260F-FEDE-4B65-968E-5C8149F930DB.jpg (600x600, 21K)

red flag laws passed and you STILL haven’t used them

youtu.be/SC7OmT5cow4

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: 1B2E3607-C35C-42ED-88E9-971B1B63EBB0.jpg (640x360, 22K)

I actually own guns. Just trying to figure out why we even bother having them since our government is officially under control of ZOG and we haven’t done anything about it. It just astounds me.

You're basically asking us why we haven't gone full McVeigh and basically arguing for terrorism.

YOU GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK

Attached: 1516046076671.jpg (802x854, 203K)

I’ll be just fine.

>you’re not going to use them
Who said anything about shooting up the feds because faggots want to marry?

Attached: 87FBABFD-11AC-46E8-B96B-CF4559A38A09.jpg (736x509, 72K)

Your logic is self-defeating.

Just one example of probably hundreds, friend. We have the largest “standing army” in the world and have nothing to show for it.

Do you know what a deterrent is mother fucker?

See

Pigs have already died seizing arms. And more will.

this guy was like 500 yards out with not scope. this shits staged fucker was prolly with the ATF.

theres no record of who has guns. people arnt going to just turn them in. and when they try to go door to door violationg the 2A and the 4A is when itll go down.

then do something or give them up faggot

>Why even own firearms?
do miracl lasers rifles count as firearms?

Is that a FAMAS?!

Attached: 1542410551713m.jpg (577x1024, 97K)

Why own anything?

Well he was arrested so....

>when they try to go door to door
they won't, all it takes is for a few of the first to be hung from a tree upside down in the middle of the night and they'll all give up

No, it's a Tavor, a shitty Israeli rifle.

ugly meme gun

>bad things happened a few decades ago so you should hand in your guns
0/10 bait thread, sage

to use on myself you idiot

i thought israel made good shit no? ive never tried their guns

50k wtf had to be a collectible

I like them

solid, but trade-offs are made for the compactness.

This is a board of peace, officer.

Possibly, ATF and BLM were in the mountains. They had snipers posted up all around the protestors. I suspect this was one of the things they attempted to hide during the trial which got the case thrown out.

Nope, fully automatic most likely. You can still buy fully auto guns in America if they were made before '86(I think that's the year) but they cost at least $20,000.

You've taken chemistry, correct? A chemical reaction cannot proceed without enough activation energy. We are almost there. It'll be a butterfly effect and sooner or later people will be converting those weapons to full auto.

>Be gunfag
>Own a tavor
Unironically neck yourself. Biggest piece of shit to have ever come out of Israel.

Attached: vipersguncollection.jpg (640x640, 71K)

No it's a bubba'd jewtube.

I've never fired a bullpup so I have no right to judge the favors quality. However, it looks pretty cool with the right configuration. I like the OP pic with the silencer.
Like what?

I agree with you, brother. I dont care if you're CIA egging us on, CIA gloating at our lack of will, or genuine. The truth is the government won. My above sentences prove it. The feds have successfully convinced everyone they are lurking in every shadow. Every provocateur is accused of being a shill or glowing in the dark. Ask yourself, honestly, what is your line in the sad where it's time we water some liberty trees? You probably have none, or some vague idea about the police going door to door murdering civilians. But TPTB are not so dumb. Its death by a thousand cuts.

Why do you live? Nobody is going to love you.

He's not lying. We've given up our best militia tools, despite obvious text saying "shall not be infringed."

>W-we'll rise up any day now, just you wait
>Says increasingly cucked man for the 7th time this week

never been to the Marine rifle range with iron sights I see.

>b-ball player
>passing the background check
There is a God

Attached: Bottle_Opener.jpg (970x484, 34K)

No, what it takes is one retarded cop to get himself killed while he has his ID on his person. Then for some patriot to take that info and do exactly to his family what that pig would do to yours. THEN we can wake up.

Lol

Attached: AR15_DIAS.jpg (4125x6350, 1.53M)

Is that a real gun? What kind is it?

>America never has mass shootings
Feels good!

Because owning guns isn’t about freedom, or rights, or any other propagandic nationlist nonsense. It’s a hobby. That’s it. There’s nothing else to it. Americans love owning and shooting guns as a hobby so much, they are collectively willing to sacrifice 10,000 or so lives every year for it.

Yea, but 3 round burst is far more effective.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

KYS

its heavy, you wont really notice it until after holding onto the rifle for a while. So I imagine that a sling would be mandatory if taking it out hiking. Strangely, the balance is in such a way that you wont feel the weight while shouldering. The compact nature makes it so that totally different muscle groups are being used while aiming, so any experience with a traditional rifle will not cross over. As a result, it is very easy to pull shots off target. The front end on both models has the Ergo's of a 2x4, so owning large hands is a must for any semblance of comfort and grip. (I suspect this is why many install a VFG).

Doesn't scare the piggies as bad.

>Because owning guns isn’t about freedom, or rights, or any other propagandic nationlist nonsense
God damn you're a fucking walking bent over asshole waiting for the next balls to balls contact.

like swimming pools

sage this shill thread

who the fuck wants to scare anyone? nigger, if you're shooting at police, you better be hitting.

nah whoever was ever gonna be woke is already woke, nobody wants cops to be harmed, we want them to be jobless from lack of crime

Shill Sunday in full force

Off yourself

Attached: iHN51nE.jpg (1440x1319, 549K)

People gave up after segregation, desu. Everyone is too depressed to start a Chad vs Fag civil war. No more Chads.

reported for intent to incite violence and national terror. Jow Forums is a board of peace

agreed, nobody wants cops harmed. that said, I don't want cops, I want to reestablish 1, 8, 16, where the US Congress funds training and the weapons for every US male.

Have you seen the footage of the maidan incident in the Ukraine where a burst of full auto gets all the cops to retreat? They flip when they think they are outgunned.

This gun is beautiful. Would be a honor to get shot by one.

Attached: 1541550456430.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Love you too user.

I guess all full autos are collectibles now.
That's depressing.

A better question is why give up any power no matter how small it may be? That's how the left operates and they have a lot more of it than we do.

Even if we don't use them, I still rather have them than not.

Attached: a.jpg (1200x400, 128K)

Shut up, Marvin poster

Attached: Marvinposter.jpg (1026x876, 165K)

yea we should be lobbying for more power. where's my depleted uranium ammo?

If I want to die, I want to be able to make it happen as quickly and cleanly as possible without inconveniencing others.

Guns make this possible.

I agree with Op. Why have seat-belts in a car when after all these years I've never had a crash? Fire alarms and smoke detectors, same thing. Health insurance is for wussies; I've never had the need.

semi automatic is the most effective in most situations

>Why even own firearms?

It's the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Reasons.

Tavor with RatWorx integrated suppressor

Case in point

the uzi was unironically a very good submachinegun at the time, the tavor is pretty shit. and the desert eagle is just a meme gun

commie

especially with commie guns

Things would have to get really bad for all our gunfights and insurgent warfare to happen. I mean like really really bad. We live in the best times of human history with a plethora of amazing food to eat, clean water, new tech to play with, fancy shit to buy for the sake of consumerism etc.... life’s good now user but take those away you have your fight.

>Why have a deterrent if you'll never use it
To deter.

Ive heard that full auto really only shines in very close quarters or the brief moments it takes for some-one to run across a street between cover.

good point, give up your nukes goy

Just left an anonymous tip to the FBI for inciting terrorism.

>they dont have full body shields to easily stop these primitive weapons
you humans are adorable
you think your little metal launcher or boom booms are sooooooooo impressive

Attached: 1507277738992.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

having fired rull auto, you will run out of ammunition so quick when you pull the giggle button. anything besides pissing range will be really reduced accuracy

This is why I like the PS90 better. It's even more compact than a Tavor, lighter, larger magazines, and very easy to use. Sucks the ammo costs more though.

tis what Ive heard. it was described as for when you have to act quick and chase someone down with bullets.

But it hasn't deterred anything.

It’s a Tavor with an XL keymod handguard.

pruv it

Attached: BecauseFYou_AR15Tactical_decal_mirror-500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>why own something if you're not doing what I want you to do!
>reeee

Attached: 1536780773782.jpg (1024x845, 60K)

Galil is nice dont' let anyone tell you otherwise, NO ONE

You can never know how much a deterrent works. But yes it has deterred things. We know for a god damned fact that gun ownership was one of the major considerations the Clinton administration had when they had all of they major mishaps using brutal military force against civilians in the 90s. They wanted to go even harder against the Davidians, Ruby Ridge and other civilian targets but the fact that so many militias were armed prevented it. We also know for a fact that the Japanese considered a land invasion of mainland America in WW2 and decided against it because "there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Armed Americans are the best deterrent on Earth besides nuclear weapons.

I only have experience with the tavor and Ar.

>semi automatic is the most effective in most situations because retards waste ammo when they can just hold down the trigger
ftfy