How do British people feel that their Royal Family is getting AMERICA'd?

How do British people feel that their Royal Family is getting AMERICA'd?

Attached: 171127-Meghan-Makle-African-American-heritage-royals-hero_upx2xj.jpg (1480x833, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6375771/How-Meghan-FINALLY-able-thank-Michelle-Obama-helping-introduce-Harry.html
worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-claiming-to-be-the-real-prince-harry-found-dead-in-irish-hotel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Could choose any white british virgin cutie.
>Goes for a literal nigger.
White men are cucked beyond belief.

I dunno bro, she looks pretty hot to me. You sure you aren't gay?

Attached: many-moore-meghan-markle-1542482985.png (1109x640, 1016K)

He's a ginger.

He's not really of royal blood, so why should they care? Ain't like this illegitimate child of an affair of Diana's, or his descendants, will ever be King or Queen.

And blacked.

t. shitskin

British inbreds and American Blacks are the same tier.

Attached: 1512835577226.jpg (720x405, 176K)

Fucking this. He's literally a prince on a white horse who could easily get any woman on the planet, yet he chose to marry an aging 56-percenter. His brother is a far less interesting and charismatic man, but still managed to bag an attractive wife.

She got bleached. She's only like 25% black as it is. The child will be about 12% black. Black genes dead

Better than being gay.

His mom was a coal burner, too. Some believe Dianne was assassinated because of her sharing a bed with an Egyptian billionaire.

The establishment are so committed to White genocide that they've picked a member to take one for the team. (To encourage race mixing among the people)

It shows how self destructive these 'people' are and that we are truly in the final stages of the "New World Order".

Meghan Markle is the hottest dime to walk the palace in a longggg time

Do you think of the country was exclusively white, we would all think the same?

Europe has long been known as the most peaceful continent on earth

It's YANK'D not AMERICA'D...

BOW BEFORE YOUR QUEEN, BRITCUCCKS

Attached: meghan-markle-deal-or-no-deal.jpg (1861x1267, 1.37M)

>I dunno bro, she looks pretty hot to me
Yeah, she's a winner.

There are no pretty females in Hollywood or in the media anymore.

Attached: MM at outing with Queen - June 2018 -21.jpg (259x267, 20K)

I seriously think this is a Soros - globalists - communist backed marriage (Prince Harry and Meghan Markle) to get Meghan to be Queen Consort. I think something diabolical is going on with this whole thing. Something about their relationship has not been right since day 1.

Attached: MM supposidly pushing her teeth back in place.jpg (1280x1280, 164K)

Is that you having a laugh?

Europe has been at war with itself for ever, we had a hundred year war with France, Napoleon conquest, Spanish conquest etc

OH NO NO NO

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 521.jpg (702x826, 69K)

We wouldn't be crying to have Paki's and nigs in our country obviously. Why would we? How do we benefit from such a bizarre and pointless notion? "Diversity" and "multiculturalism" are Jewish Anti-White concepts.

Harry has Moorberian ancestry, he’s not really White
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1FB7F8D1-FF99-47D0-A128-109F35813769.jpg (2346x4602, 1.97M)

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg (301x167, 16K)

When are we going to get a real housewives of... Kensington ... or wherever?

>reality tv manifests itself as reality

Attached: fuckit.gif (233x226, 1010K)

Gee, what a surprise. Said no one ever.

Great compilation! Saved.

Forgot about this, thanks for reminder.

Attached: Prince Harry and Meghan during their first interview - Nov 2017.jpg (916x608, 33K)

Well look at what she looked like before all the plastic surgery...

Attached: meghan-markle-plastic-surgery.jpg (590x350, 49K)

Nothing a car crash won't solve.

Attached: 1526080005790.jpg (313x313, 15K)

I hear his brother is a chad incel
Do t quote me tho

>Royal Family is literally a reflection of their Kingdom
>Kingdom changes browner
>Royal Family has to adjust to reflect that change
>Jews like this because it taints the Royal bloodline and could put some quadroon on the throne
>Except it can't because the Royal Family are just as concerned with keeping themselves pure like the Jews are (did you think them both inbreeding was just pure coincidence?)
>Harry's mother was Diana, she wasn't a Royal
>Harry's, and thus his wife and children's, path to the throne flows through his father, Charles, who is a Royal
>If Charles weren't his father then Harry, and thus his wife and children, wouldn't have any claim to the throne because he would be illegitimate
>But Charles isn't his father
>Concluding in the Royal's not polluting their own bloodline and Britain not having a quadroon of outright Jewish doing on the throne

The Royal Family aren't going to murder a world loved princess 20 years ago just to stop a non-white from having any kind of claim to the throne, and then just forgetting about that to embrace one much closer to the inner circle in the current year instead.
What do you think they would rather? Openly announce that Harry is illegitimate, this being a slight to the mother, Diana, who wasn't a Royal, and thus not a slight on themselves or their family name, or having some Mutt on the throne barking orders?

Attached: It's all so tiresome.jpg (400x222, 19K)

Shouldn’t had left the EU. Now britcucks suck our cock, get chucked by our women kek

She doesn't look that different though, Its a possibility she never had surgery and is just good looking. It's really not that odd, most women have good faces they just have to maintain their bodies.

They have changed the story of how they met many, many times. The article below just came out last week. Now they are claiming Michelle Obama set them up.

Remember, Prince Harry is very tight with the Obama'[s, and the Obama's are very tight with the Royal Family. Meghan was friends with them and even at White House parties. Meghan's social circle in America and Canada was the progressive dems (i.e., commie-globalists). They - Prince Harry, Meghan, Prince Andrew, and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie) all have ties to Soho House. And the guy Princess Eugenie just married works for George Clooney and his liquor company. The ties go deep to the commie-globalists cabal.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6375771/How-Meghan-FINALLY-able-thank-Michelle-Obama-helping-introduce-Harry.html

Attached: MM and Obama at White House.jpg (540x496, 59K)

The rich simply live in a pink world. Why on earch would they want to be redpilled? They scarcely would get raped by a Muslim gang, they don't live in paki suburbs, only paki they meet are intelligent and rich. They
>luv virtue signalling
>luv to fall into American leftist meme
>luv to think that it makes them a developed and generous society
>ate racists
>ate bigots
>simple as

Its all so tiresome.
They are trying to deflect from the reality of the Kiken matchmaker.

She has clearly had a nose-job to make herself appear less negroid.

>>Jews like this
Well, tell it to Sir Philip Green how he'd been happy that the society goes into the leftist meme, Ahmed.

What about this guy who claims he is (was, RIP) the real Prince Harry, that they were switched at age 8 because of the things he knew.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-claiming-to-be-the-real-prince-harry-found-dead-in-irish-hotel/

Attached: James Francis Alexander meets PC - claims to be the real Prince Harry.jpg (600x315, 28K)

white genes make them look good while they're
young, they start getting old, those genes go
away. william shitner great example.

>trying to deflect from the reality of the Kiken matchmaker.
I bet you are right. That would make sense.

Attached: MM at Prince Charles pre-70th birthday tea garden party - 05222018 - tongue hanging out as usual.jpg (1280x853, 115K)

Well, he baby battered her cunt up, now she is pregnant with la gorgon and too late to back out now. This truely are end times.

>now she is pregnant
Is she?

Pic related - recent Commonwealth Tour. Meghan in blue dress at dinner in Fiji. A few days later, back in Australia, Meghan in skinny jeans. Where did bump go?

Attached: Meghan in blue dress in Fiji then a few days later back in Australia or New Zealand - late Oct 2016. (854x1920, 304K)

Interesting how every single time there is a thread on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and I start posting red pills about the situation, the thread immediately - immediately - dies and then is either pruned or archived. Wonder why? not.

Attached: MM - duh.jpg (540x546, 43K)

>the child
They're not really having kids, are they? Aren't they in their thirties?

She wasn't, though. She died in a car crash caused by a fucking moron.

No. They are evil and looking to destroy us.

Attached: 1526787142074.jpg (1194x1200, 203K)

Attached: 1526804240423.jpg (1078x865, 332K)

The british royal line has been jewed for centuries user.

The last legitimate royals were the French, and look what they did to them.

Mostly because it's a gay and stupid topic, and I'm sure all the shit you shitpost is fake.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

We must disabuse them of their wooly-headed notions.

>implying he wanted this
>implying this isn't just a part of the psychological operation conditioning britons and whites around the world to accept miscegenation
>implying anyone would WANT to marry a used up b-list divorcee older than them, when they could choose anyone else

Harry is pretty irrelevant considering he will never be close to the throne, so in all honesty I don't care.

But whites age like shit compared to blacks and Asians user

>all the shit you shitpost is fake.
Nope, not at all. Everything has receipts. Since Meghan came on the scene, adn Prince Harry put out that stupid statement claminig the press was racist, a group of people have been documenting all the relationships and ties and associates and lies,etc. Soho House, Jeffrey Epstein, the Obamas and Clintons, etc. - it is all there if you look. As I stated earlier, the paring of these two in marriage is very diabolical in my opinion. They are part of the globalists-commie cabal. That is why when I start posting the thread gets ended. Have to hide the truth from us plebs, don't ya know?

Attached: markus anderson meghan markle.jpg (634x560, 78K)

They don't have good intentions. They consciously know what they are doing. The establishment are evil on a level most of us can't even begin to conceive. These are the people that wage war, kill billions and then romancitise the death through symbols (such as poppies) so that more fools will fight their wars. They are pure evil. Jesus when did Jow Forums get so naive?

i catch myself saying "fries" sometimes
:(

I have heard that many times but cannot find proofs. Also, twice now in the past year the media has put out stories that the Queen is related to Mohammad. I don't know what is going on with the Royals but I do know that England was great when Elizabeth became Queen, and during her reign England has become a pile of poopies. Yes, I know, she does not have much power, but that is what they claim. I think the Royals have more power than we are made aware. They certainly control the media and were able to get all of the Meghan's history wiped from the internets, including that of both her parents and much history on her half-siblings. Her parents have had many different last names and long periods of time with no work. Where were they? How did they live? Just how are they and who is Meghan?

Attached: 1526781286430s.jpg (88x125, 2K)

>British
>cute

Oh boy who's gonna tell him

Don't worry, when she delivers it will be a little nigger baby just like (((they))) want, more than enough around.

This.

>They are pure evil.
Absolutely this. Communism is from Satan. It is anti-God and does everything opposite God. They know exactly what they are doing and their intentions are pure evil. Look at history. Their play book is always the same. We know their modus operandi. Yet we keep allowing it to happen.

Attached: Prince Harry gives Satanic hand sign with Meghan Markle during visit to Northern Ireland - March 23 (1024x895, 139K)

The Bourbons were turbo-autists who were too good for this world. Louis XVI was /ourking/ who wanted to be a NEET instead of a king.

Oh no lads, it;s much worse than that.

" “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology) "

>Interesting how every single time there is a thread on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and I start posting red pills about the situation, the thread immediately - immediately - dies and then is either pruned or archived. Wonder why? not.

This happens to every interesting thread especially when I post something. Very weird.

>C.S. Lewis
Wonderful quote, thank you. I need to read more of him.

>This happens to every interesting thread especially when I post something. Very weird.
Glad it is not just me that has noticed.

Attached: Fulton Sheen - evil hour.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Attached: Soon.jpg (763x1200, 141K)

Don't give a flying fuck since I'm a republican.

Also, she's hot but she's got nothing on Kate.

Attached: Kate Middleton 87.jpg (1392x724, 239K)

Shhhh don’t fight it

Attached: 1F96FE2E-3EA6-482F-A0F3-C36B2ECC30AD.jpg (500x513, 39K)

I think they're more concerned that the royal family's getting black'd

>thinking people still give a fuck about the royals
criiiiiiiiinge

She is NOT hot.