What do you think about indians?

Honest answers

Attached: 5712187719_c78bbd02f0_b.jpg (1024x681, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Epgvx4Zq_xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb curry niggers

Stop polluting the ocean

Awful people, the muslim occupation must have killed off all the decent ones

They are not bad people but being more than a billions and prepared to came to the west make me fear and hate them a unconciously

>honest answers
Because the 9000 other threads on Jow Forums expressing their feelings about these sub-humans were only kidding...

Attached: eyesLeft.jpg (213x236, 5K)

Indian women have really tight pussies

J

This

Hello sirs, please buy snowblossom and mobius sirs. You will make much money.
I make alot money and I did bought a golden toilet.
Yes sirs, very good sirs.,*head bob*
Thank you sirs.

(serious answer: great cuisine, mixed bag of people. Their Christians are pretty cool and if they practiced eugenics to get rid of the sub 90s people they would be a formidable group. Alas they are weighed down by their stupid and superstitious)

Stupid, very stupid
Stinky, very stinky
Rude, very rude
Unkept, very dirty, love roaches, and dirty streets
Why do whites love these curry niggers?

>Honest answers

IT'S
OK
TO POO
IN
THE LOO

dont care because western corporation employ them without moving them

Australoid gypsy subhuman creeps. Wherever superior races have absorbed some doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic. Egypt is one case and India presents a still more loathsome extreme. The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their racial colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few professional minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation and fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit

This

I don't give a fuck about them.

poo

literally sub-human garbage. they shit where they eat and drink. animals dont even do this because of evolution.

Fuck all one billion of you and finally fuck off from Jow Forums

>They
>them
>people
>not bad
>t.Pajeet

Someone post that college image of all the disgusting things of their culture.

They're like the Chinese, but with lower IQs.

they have their own charm like how people find monkeys cute
the chimpanzee for example
i suppose the normal indian can be resumed in that phrase
the same way you don't expect the chimp to not throw shit at it pears
you don't expect indians to poo in the loo

with somebody would take care of the shitskins that scam call my house literally at least 12 times a day everyday and have been doing so for the last 4 years at least. and for the last at least 500 days if im here and notice its a scam call i answer and hang up immediately yet they still call everyday

Attached: PaulAllen.jpg (359x162, 8K)

Aren't those just the poorer ones? I think I read they lived in pretty normal conditions.

They are pretty smelly but most at my campus are based so y'all're good

Indian girls most sexy in the world!

Attached: d447dcda073a7b013fa6bbcc98e77b8b.gif (250x345, 411K)

Brahmins are the only non-subhuman Indians. The Dalits should all be gassed.

the best race to make threads about because they are invariably drawn to becoming butthurt about "poo in loo"

Attached: 1539059750675.png (1520x1080, 1.35M)

Bunch of Poos...mind you, I think theres a Poo at the Tims close to where I work that likes me...she knows my order and although I worked today, she knows I don't work on Sundays, Saturdays and Fridays...
And she's younger than me, probably late 20's, and I'm early almost mid 50's...
Imma go for it...stain my dink in poo...

I don't like them. I don't want to live around them.

I pity them and feel sad knowing that's what the globalists want for the whole world

They're fine. Just stay in India.

They're cool people for the most part with an interesting history and culture. My opinion of them is similar to that of my opinions of any one of other cultures. They have their own homeland and country and should strive to make it a good place for them and their volk. They don't however need to coming to my country in such numbers that my people will become a minority in a few decades.

>meme flag

POO

They're BROWN.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

work with many indians and have been to india for several months in total
>impatient, how they drive and how they communicate, it all just screams impatience
>no initiative, want someone else to do everything for them
>unhygienic and litter
>thought structure lacks order. My meetings with India make me want to kill myself over the lack of focus and everyone talking over everyone else. My meetings with Sweden are efficient and orderly.
>physically docile
>generally polite in business communication
Overall I actually like them well enough, but even with working with their top 1%, they are frequently incorrect, don't test their own stuff, and just seem kind of lazy in general. Having billions of people doesn't make up for a much smaller handful of competent people.

Desi girls are always welcome to migrate to Canada

Much better than English and Australian expatriates

The worst of SJW, rapefugees, and commies in one culture. Only redeeming factor is that they make all other English speaking cultures look smarter. You got to love a nation where the national language is bad English

Make for good servants or slaves, that's about it.

dot not feather

Afraid of cats and kittens.

i do not think of indians, would most certainly be what i would respond to you

the ones I know
adheres laws and life in the us and still have cultural values.
good business since Hardworking
High since of Family
moderate to conservative pol veiws.
They don't Force there religion on others but willing to talk about it and don't get out raged at criticism.
And as I was learning about Hinduism before I
I became A Shaktism hindu .I did not like they where just trying to get A convert it was more of sharing of there ideals and if you think you can find Betterment in your tru these I will be your guru to help you see if this path will help you.

Attached: 150px-Om_symbol.svg.png (150x155, 4K)

Disgusting people. I always avoid them.

My observations in india: Kinda nice but autistic in a strange way (and very different from Finnish or Chinese autism), interesting culture, fucking dumb communal conflicts, overcrowded and overpopulated, too many extremely aggressive beggars, generally more poverty than anywhere I have been.

Somebody please explain Indian autism to me.

ethnocentric, pushy, penny pichers.

Asian jews, with more gods, and more shitting outside and swimming with dead bodies

top five groups that should be genocided.

Tell me more about the Hindoos.

In my experience

>Older Indian people
usually pretty nice

>indian men
kind of pathetic

>indian girls
either really hot or really homely, and the hot ones tend to be loud liberal activists for some reason though not always that bad to hang with

Nothing, as I've never met one.

I don't think they are impatient inasmuch as they only think about exactly one thing at a time, coupled with switching thoughts every five words. India is the home of over a billion autists.

look at yourself in the mirror indio

Unironically like them and respect their history and culture

Attached: 7723498723497.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

All the good Indians must have died out many centuries ago when race-mixing became widespread. The idea that Indians are smart is rooted in their culture of rote-learning - these street shitters will spend hours memorizing a bunch of words, but if you dig a little deeper you realize they have no idea what those words mean. All they can do is mechanically copy something already established, they don’t have the capacity to create

Best people on Earth, very loyal hardworking individuals. We should promote them here in Western countries, we could learn a thing or two from them.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

based

>Alas they are weighed down by their stupid and superstitious
Eat shit and die, modern western filth. The sole redeeming quality of the Indian, and your worthless bag of bones, is the religions that came from your countries. Imagine rejecting gold because of its familiarity! Southeast Asia is saint territory, did you laugh when you heard the stories of gifted healers? My head could not be shaking harder.

cheap software contractors that I use on a weekly basis

This more than anything. I don't hate the other races and I think Indians are good people, but would you fuck off back to India instead of trying to live among us? God dammit. When Europeans built America, they didn't try to live among the natives. They stayed the hell away from them except to trade. You guys are like, all over us because everything we touch turns to gold apparently. Just go away.

Get your shit together.

Attached: 143.png (760x749, 494K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Epgvx4Zq_xY

some are based and redpilled

It becomes apparent as you work with them. They need a lot of hand holding while simultaneously thinking they are ingenious and indispensable.

They give Native Americans a bad reputation. They should give back the name they appropriated, and rename the Indian Ocean as well.