High Wealth Inequality Creates Incels

Sure, if you are in the top 20% of guys then you love high wealth inequality because female hypergamy is in your favor. However, if you are part of the bottom 80%, then you are pissed off, frustrated, and violent.

Attached: 1542565420156.png (920x690, 51K)

No it doesn’t. Incels aren’t capable of production. Marxism creates a welfare state, welfare state creates a class of people who aren’t capable of surviving on their own, nobody wants to mate with a failure, unless they too are a failure, looking to pop out babies to play the system. Their babies are failures raised by the state incapable of surviving, the wheel keeps turning, taxes get higher, until you have a nation of beta’s sucking the tit of their communist government. Marxist=beta incel.

Wealth inequality isn’t a result of capitalism, it’s a result of individual failures.

Massive wealth inequality is literally a fundamental makeup of capitalism. It is melded into the core of it.

Incels are incels because they are genetically inferior, nobody wants to carry on their genes. That’s about as plain and simple as it gets. It’s science, it’s Darwinism. We’re animals, we want to reproduce with people with good genes. If your a pathetic loser that can’t hold a job or carry themselves in an attractive way, you’re going to be an incel. Capitalism results in wealth inequality because human beings aren’t equal in their ability to produce, create, or manage wealth.
Marxism is setting a cap on human success and rewarding people who can’t survive because of their individual attributes, by making individual attributes meaningless and letting them carry on their horrible genes and passing their terrible intelligence on to another generation of losers.

>muh genetics
Nigger shut the fuck up. Women fuck guys with money plain and simple. It has fuck all to do with genetics. If you have inbred kike genes but were born to the Rothchilds family, then you will be drowning in pussy. Capitalism does not perpetuate good genetics.

Attached: money-this-guy-has-more-than-you.jpg (500x333, 41K)

No they fuck guys they find attractive, what that guy lacks in physical traits he makes up for by being able to manage wealth, produce, etc. he’s intelligent.
obviously you don’t know anything, looks aren’t everything and genetics makes up more than just looks.

except I'm a total loser and have fucked more women than you'll ever touch in your life lmao

So your saying immigration creates incels ?

Having money is the equivalent of fighting the barbarian horde. Only genetically superior people are able to have and make money. Plus money is the ultimate social-proof.

For all you know that nigger inherited a fortune from his daddy, whom also inherited it from his daddy.

Oh please incels are pathetic cry babies no matter how much they make. They exist whether they're stocking shelves or engineers. It's an attitude problem they have when interacting with others. They feel entitled when they in fact deserve nothing.

No one's obligated to date you or give a shit about you. Be a man and handle your life responsibilities. These children are an embarrassment to our gender.

>I’ve fucked more girls than you and I’m a loser
Is there anything more pathetic you can say anonymously on the internet?

He also inherited his genes dumbass.

Such nigger thinking. You are literally pushing for revolution and digging your own grave.

>Found the roastie
Look, the more income inequality grows the more violent society is going to become plain and simple. I am perfectly okay with it because I want a pissed off proletariat foaming at the mouth for the taste of rich blood.

Attached: 320666_640.png (640x460, 143K)

Nigger thinking is”it’s not my fault I’m a failure, it’s the system”

The system steals from the poor to give to the rich.

Attached: 1522719875722.jpg (540x540, 32K)

“The system”=government
Steals=taxes
Literally communism. Get in a bread line faggot.

>Inherited 400+ million from his daddy
>Bankrupted several companies
>Still rich out of his mind
It's not genetics. The system is rigged as fuck. If you are born rich the system is set up to keep it that way, and if you are born poor you are meant to stay there and be an obedient slave.

Attached: DbujoDdUwAER5Wk.jpg (1024x730, 82K)

If it is true then I'm okay with it. Income inequality isn't bad as it rewards those who are more productive and contribute more. Excessive inequality can cause problems but so can perfect equality.

The issue is birth rates in poor people are higher than rich people.

the problem is all these broke ass right wing retard billionaire globalist Kochsuckers think they're in the top 1%

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires.png (700x700, 633K)

>1929 the great depression
>b-but only muh gommunism has breadlines
Back of the bus retard faggot.

Attached: b-w_living-1937-bread-lind-during-louisville-flood.jpg (640x480, 106K)

pretty sad times on Jow Forums when a commie makes more sense than all these cucked good onions right wing retards

Attached: conservatards.jpg (623x608, 72K)

Attached: 1542587554419.png (640x460, 139K)

>The system is rigged as fuck. If you are born rich the system is set up to keep it that way, and if you are born poor you are meant to stay there and be an obedient slave.

Attached: pickett1.jpg (550x391, 32K)

Attached: 88fbf05599b18a70a2a07295179f6d9d.gif (777x558, 11K)

Attached: W151228_DENEVE_NATIONALWELLBEING.png (1400x1128, 42K)

Attached: W151228_DENEVE_NATIONALNEGATIVE.png (1400x1172, 43K)

>Obamaleaf is an incel who supports state issued gfs
Surprise surprise

A lot of incels go to SE asia to bang underage girls, so I don't know if they're all that broke here in the US, but in the ME and india and china for sure. I used to feel sorry for incels but all the shit about fucking hookers in miserable 3rd world countries turned me against them

About to say something, realizes guy has commie flag. What's the point, the tardation is terminal

stop projecting

Attached: 142.png (760x749, 494K)

Attached: 1542589643321.gif (777x558, 14K)

So you think comparing two populations, one with sample size 90 times larger than the other wouldn't have a tighter std deviation

This is the only argument for why wealth inequality matters that actually makes sense

>Ur projecting
This is what one quarter of community college psychology class creates

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>negative Experiences
>people getting lynched on mass in south africa
>-.10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*crack* *sip*