Why is the Fentanyl crisis being allowed to go on?

Anons, what are your thoughts on the current Fentanyl Crisis happening in North America right now ?

Is it on purpose ?

Attached: 6A98B641-2EF1-4190-BFB9-176FB0F88370.jpg (750x392, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17524945
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/carfentanil
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/saskatoon-police-integrated-drug-enforcement-search-carfentanil-1.4861527
theroot.com/39-domestic-terrorists-arrested-in-white-supremacist-ga-1830503998
thestar.com/news/crime/2017/10/16/police-seize-42-kilograms-of-deadly-opioid-carfentanil-from-pickering-home.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably
like half the kids i went to highschool with are either junkie slaves to it or already dead. most of them were destined to be pieces of trash but its literally everywhere. cant help but ponder it would be much different if it wasnt so available

Gonna need you to be a little more in depth there bud

It's impossible to control without shutting down international trade and commerce.

The government should provide free fentanyl to anyone who wants it and I think the problem would fix itself pretty quickly

They don't really care about us?

((($)))

class war. next.

Nobody's doing anything about it because of Naxolone. Create the issue, then the solution, charge for both.

If you're dumb enough to try it you deserve to die.

I hope all junkies and methheads fucking die.

>Why is it allowed to go on?
Because it's profitable, and it kills white people.

Attached: 1483758204750.gif (208x200, 799K)

this shit is produced in China

it's some kind of 21st century warfare

Attached: image-1264261-860_poster_16x9-gzky-1264261.jpg (860x484, 64K)

>direct correlation between opiate suicide deaths and lost jobs in manufacturing due to bill clinton bringing China into the WTO and signing off of NAFTA

Who could have thought that destroying communities ability to participate in jobs that aren't applebees, walmart, and gas stations in small towns wouldn't bring on other deleterious effects.

We were sold out by the liberal elite. Hillary Clinton openly laughed about getting rid of decent paying white jobs.

Fuck the liberal elite. They brought this onto our country. They want our kids brainwashed, raped, and overdosed and they think its funny.

i find it pretty fucking terrifying that a few grains of this shit will kill. can a pharmabro or medfag inform my dumb ass just why we actually need something that's a like a 1000x stronger than morphine? seems bananas to me that we need something that strong when we already have stuff that will take the edge off even bone cancer.

Because nobody cares if a bunch of rust belt whites who vote Republican die.

Attached: new gun to test.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

this, please just end yourselves junkies. meth/coke/heroin etc, all of you should just die. weed and shrooms are the only valid drugs.

Its probably because its cheaper to produce and then dilute down to a concentration that can be medically useful.

Just an easier way to make more money while fucking over the little guy.

Maybe if you got napalmed and suffered 3rd degree burns on 90% of your body carfentanil would be OK.

The problem with opiates is that the medical industry has for a long time over prescribed them as a cure all for all kinds of pain.

Many opiate users start out taking them in medical settings which eventually morphs into an addiction. Opiate users are slaves to the drugs. They are victims of it as much as you and I are of their behaviors.

Big pharma is making tons of money pushing pills to people who don't need it. Its one of the most evil things you'll learn about.

this

bitch ass white people getting killed

ISRAEL SHALL RULE OVER YOU

god damn that's probably true :/

nobody is being napalmed these days tho.

It being a different drug obviously means it's going to evoke different effects in patients, the potency is just a property of the compound itself. Nobody uses fentanyl in a medical environment because it's powerful. Now if you're wondering that these differences are, it's that fentanyl has significantly stronger painkilling properties than something which is traditionally used for severe pain like morphine. Fentanyl's euphoria doesn't come close to morphine or diacetylmorphine either which helps in it being less psychologically addictive. In addition fentanyl is also more sedating and relaxing.

Anyway all the deaths from this stuff is because of moron drug distributors attempting to make up for shitty heroin by cutting it with fentanyl.

Attached: .png (360x262, 190K)

Attached: 0512b32de936112576818d1202b7df847e702d.jpg (640x920, 75K)

I had to get surgery once and they gave me fentanyl to put me out they said count to 10 and it puts you out almost instantly

They usually combine it with other things though. Midazolam is a common one.

could not happen to a better bunch. Only problem with fentanyl is that it is weak sauce.

We have just allowed a new drug that is 1000x fentanyl, you guys are going to love it

No it's just the natural result of what happens when your country completely opens its ass to chinese drug money like all of Western Canada has.

During the crack epidemic we locked niggers up and the problem went away. Now we give out free needles because..

because republicucks believe that (((((PRESCRIPTION))))) drugs are the answer to everything yet they are literally killing people with them

simple, chinks have massive industrial chemical factories and zero remorse or concern for the well-being of others. Kikes like money and ruining western civilization.

Yeah a lot of people don't realize this shit comes largely from China. Amphetamine is easy as fuck to synthesize at home and Chinese chemical manufacturers will ship the necessary compounds to you with a smile. One of the reasons why amphetamine is so popular in Russia is due to them being very close.

Because it's only killing whites

Let the bodies hit the floor

That shit glows.

> chink pretending not to know chinks are doing it on purpose

Where at im in NJ and we've lost a ton

Don't take drugs.

The information is out there. Those dumb asses that start taking drugs and those that continue to do so have accepted their fate.

Chinese waging the neo-Opium wars, killing off the untermensch for us pretty based desu

Attached: 1450373637828.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

Why is it always the burgers getting hooked on pharmaceutical after pharmaceutical? They have a drug crisis every 6 months.
Further, why in the fuck does the rest of the world always have to know about it?

nice canadian proxy, Scott.

PA

Attached: pitts.jpg (1700x600, 333K)

Fentanyl is great! What's wrong with it?

harm reduction to keep HIV Hepatitis and all these shit away from spreading from sharing needles?

>Chinese getting back at us for the opium wars
Hadn't thought about it like that.
So is it a problem in western nations other than America? Nordics, Meds, England, Germany?

thats not scientifically accurate retard. addiction is a disease of the brain you fuckin facebook normie fuck off

They raided a high school in ocean county with swat. Kept it hush hush so property values wouldnt fall through the floor. Noone wants to tall about how bad it is because it makes people want to take off

>hee hee!

Attached: michal-jackson-3.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Haven't heard a peep in blighty. We're probably still running around off our tits on bathsalts.

ahhhhh now it makes more sense that it is less addictive. is it like the ultimate pain killer? or is there something even more potent out there yet to be discovered?

It's spreading, but their main focus has been on the #1 economy / their largest competition on the world scale
I was just reading about fentanyl in Estonia:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17524945

The only other place that seems to have also spates is Norway. I read of 20 deaths in TromsÃ

Attached: 20151216_175735.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Fentanyl comes from China and transported en masse by The Foremost Group.

The Foremost Group is owned by James Chao.

James Chao's daughter is Elaine Chao.

Elaine Chao is married to Mitch McConnell.

>is it like the ultimate pain killer? or is there something even more potent out there yet to be discovered?
Carfentanil or carfentanyl (Wildnil) is an analogue of the popular synthetic opioid analgesic fentanyl, and is one of the most potent opioids known

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/carfentanil

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/saskatoon-police-integrated-drug-enforcement-search-carfentanil-1.4861527

Attached: 1450309688156.jpg (512x512, 36K)

holy fuck.

It's basically the best "reasonable" thing to use. There are more potent opioids out there however. Etorphine is used to tranquilize elephants and rhinos. Also carfentanyl is another animal tranquilizer but people have actually taken it recreationally. Nobody fucks with etorphine however. Apparently dihydroetorphine is used in China though.

theroot.com/39-domestic-terrorists-arrested-in-white-supremacist-ga-1830503998

Some Whites took the "becoming the Jew" too literally and started becoming the suppliers of their own demise in rural areas

that one muslim who shot people in Toronto his brother was facing charges for being caught with like 40kg of carfentanil I think the brother is overdosed and in a coma or something I cant remember

Remember the 6 gorillion you antisemite!

That must have felt awesome beforehand though

Attached: HitlerChoke.png (396x434, 30K)

It's literally a Chinese plot to destroy the USA and we should be nuking those fucking bugmen so hard their little roach grandchildren have seven legs instead of six.

>Nobody uses fentanyl in a medical environment because it's powerful.

I was given fentanyl when I was awake during an embolization for an aneurysm. It was pleasant.

>public school

disgusting

>that one muslim who shot people in Toronto his brother was facing charges for being caught with like 40kg of carfentanil
Yep, link related: thestar.com/news/crime/2017/10/16/police-seize-42-kilograms-of-deadly-opioid-carfentanil-from-pickering-home.html

Attached: brownpepe.jpg (1200x675, 296K)

Because the fucking chinks are behind it and god forbid we do anything to stop the chink's assault on our society.

>Etorphine is used to tranquilize elephants and rhinos.
can i ask a dumb question... why are these animal tranqs are being used by people? i assume you just pass out from taking them as animals are so much bigger than us so i don't really understand why that's appealing about being unconscious.

would 40kg of it into the water supply kill 1000s of people? or too diluted.

It seems you be happening in places that are declining economically. If you live in a place with a heroin problem you should GTFO.

i don't know if it would do it in the water but russians used it as a gas during a hostage situation and it killed over 100 of the hostages

i looked it up - in the US, napalm has been replaced with a kerosene based fuel gel mix that is loaded onto the mark 77 bomb. these bombs were used early on in both afghanistan and iraq - including at least one instance of it being dropped on enemy infantry who controlled a bridge.
the pentagon claims this napalm successor is more enviornmentally friendly. it also now contains white phosophorous so the flames are even more impossible to put out.

That's not a dumb question. And to answer it, there are a multitude of reasons why people choose to take animal tranquilizers. They don't have access to anything else, they just want to try it, they enjoy their effects, etc. They're not trying to make themselves unconscious, they're trying to find the sweet spot.

That's not to say all vet medicines are stupid to use. Some can be euphoric and interesting. Ketamine is probably the best and most popular example.

Attached: .jpg (272x256, 25K)

If foreign countries are using chemical weapons against our citizens that should be grounds for war.

the taliban shutting down the opium flields put a huge dent in that market. we opened it up and now we see the results. decriminalizing weed fanned the fire as it forced the cartels to move to opiods. people make the money though with goverments and big pharma providing incentive

Money. And death to the white man. Whites make lousy slaves. Always rebelling, holding their leaders accountable, holding grudges. Once upon a time. The other races dgaf. Give them bread crumbs, leave them to their voices and they don't care about the world.

*Vices

>Is it on purpose ?
(((Yes)))

This.

Just your average
everyday-less-covert
Cull of Undesirables.

>what are your thoughts on the current Fentanyl Crisis happening in North America right now ?

Chickens coming home to roost. The same white CIA faggots that introduced cocaine and drugs into black neighborhoods during the 1980s are now having drugs peddled to their white junkie children by black drug dealers.

And when future white generations largely consist of drug-addled white trash and black men breed with all of the prime white women and create an entire race consisting of Mulatto children with higher IQs than their poverty-stricken predominantly white counterparts, do you try and explain to me how "IQ and behavior are all environmental bro, not genetics!"

I will laugh in your fucking face and tell you to back to that Europe (which will be an Islamic Caliphate by then).

Attached: 1542574029588.jpg (843x1149, 119K)

China's revenge on us for the British and the Opium Wars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

The Victorian British were Jews. They were no more righteous than any other imperial European power. They were just more underhanded and didn't chimp out like the Germans and Belgians did.

Also, if not for Victorian Britain, the Russians would have liberated Constantinople from the Muslims. See the Crimean War.

Literaly this, modus operandi since (((1913)))

well that's terrifying to hear.

>more enviornmentally friendly
>even more impossible to put out
you have to love the maniacs that think this shit up.

yea i had heard of ketamine, all i know/knew was it was used on horses so that just made me think at what point does taking that seem like a good idea. i'm happy drugs scare me/i don't understand them as i'd 100% be the statistic that tried whatever once for a laugh and end up dead.

There is no "Fentanyl Crisis" going on. It's merely natural selection occurring on a much more public scale than before. Through out history, dumbasses have always found a way to Darwin themselves, whether it be pissing off/fucking with dangerous animals, drunk driving, or picking fights with the wrong people.
This whole "opioid epidemic" is just the latest and most popular way retards have found to off themselves.

>Why is the Fentanyl crisis being allowed to go on?
because it's a white person drug and if they started throwing whites in jail en-masse for nonviolent drug offenses people might care

>Is it on purpose ?
Every "crisis" is contrived.

Attached: 0582_hillary2-5397a31042aec.gif (420x236, 627K)

(((this)))

Dead liberal Berkeley teens would be extremely sad if they knew you referred to them as "rust belt whites".

As is the FDA being a revolving door to the big pharma execs.

Yeah that’s right, everyone who does drugs should totally kill themselves. Also the degenerate drugs I do are fine and totally legit. Right you guys?

fentanyl is in cocaine and heroine here in arizona
i don't fuck with either, but i had a very close friend overdose on coke, autopsy showed shitloads of fentanyl

Kudos to constructing a nearly lucid argument. Nigger.

Lol. White women are statistically the most loyal to their race, but okay, Tyrone. Keep dreaming.

Also blacks have been scientifically proven to have the lowest IQs of all the major races. The cutoff for mental retardation *literally* had to be lowered specifically for black people because most of them were *literally* retarded before the pity adjustment.

Attached: 1542442370810.gif (300x240, 1020K)

Let me amend this. That loser faggot, Napoleon III had as much to do with the travesty of Western foreign policy in regard to the twilight of the Ottoman Empire as the British.

Ironically, the Ottomans would go on to side with the Central Powers against the British and French afterwards a generation later.

Where are kids even getting frentanyl these days? I heard the markets started to dry up after the crackdown was announced.

Attached: 1542547746092.png (657x600, 84K)

You're misinterpreting this. Most of these addicts are not stupid, they're traumatized and turn to drugs as a way to mask psychological pain. Opioids specifically are chosen because they're good at covering every type of suffering.

I'm not going to make any direct statements, but these opiate overdoses mainly occur in Caucasians and depression is directly correlated with intelligence. But let me tell you that America is one of the most mentally ill nations on this planet with depression and anxiety topping the charts.

Attached: .png (269x246, 5K)

It’s not just in heroin now , it’s in everything from mdma to cocaine here in leaf land

Take a look at where its all coming from and you'll know who is in charge of our government.

I'll give you a hint, who owns all the real estate in the east coast?

Congratulations on being dumber than a nigger.
They were even smart enough to figure out the CIA was trying to wipe them out with crack.

>it's some kind of 21st century warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War Lol

You’d be surprised how many kids get napalmed these days, quite common

The Opioid Cycle:
>Have poppies, make opium
>Sell opium, people get addicted
>Government outlaws opium
>Concentrate opium, make laudanum
>Pretend it's medicine, sell laudanum, people get extra addicted
>Government cracks down on laudanum
>Concentrate opium even more, make morphine
>Pretend it's medicine, sell morphine, people get extra, extra addicted
>Government cracks down on morphine
>Concentrate opium even more into heroin
>Pretend it's medicine, sell heroin, people get extra, extra, extra addicted
>Government cracks down on heroin
>Concentrate opium even more into codeine
>Pretend it's medicine, sell codeine, people get extra, extra, extra, extra addicted
>Government cracks down on codeine
>Concentrate opium even more into fentanyl
>Pretend it's medicine, sell fentanyl, people get extra, extra, extra, extra, extra addicted
>Government cracks down on fentanyl
And now that fentanyl is getting a crack down they've gotten the FDA to approve even stronger opioids like Carfentayl and Dsuvia. The pharmaceutical drug pushers are always one step ahead of the law. The law to crackdown on the current opioid is never introduced until the pharmaceuticals have comes up with an even more powerful replacement that's immune from the law.

Attached: iu[1].png (750x391, 484K)