Should High Schools Be Allowed To Have Violent Sports?

Well?

Attached: Alex_Smith_Gruesome_Broken_Ankle_Injury_vs._Texans_NFL_no_sound1.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/15m_i6QPAXE
healthycommunitieshealthyfuture.org/learn-the-facts/economic-costs-of-obesity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What constitutes “violent?”

>violent sports
Incel beta bitch boy virgin alert

Yes

Gender Studies leads to joining the terrorist organization ANTIFA. So it should be banned outright.

No, schools should only have tennis and swimming, maybe gymnastics. Oh and shooting

Attached: level 60 bard.gif (355x288, 1.63M)

Yes. The more deaths the better.

As always, depends on the definition of violent. I'd probably draw the line at boxing. So, boxing is ok, but nothing like MMA. If you're considering football as your violent sport you should kys.

pic related

Attached: 1542581990338[1].jpg (1862x1048, 257K)

You're a faggot.

I shit on Your Face. Parasites infect Your Jewish Clickity Klakity Keyboerd. Like Old Bones You Jews are.
Do like me, That means dont do like me....

why cant we just ban niggers????????

Attached: 1534193180823.jpg (309x309, 76K)

That type of injury happens in all types of sports. You're a fucking idiot. Continue being fat.

That is what you are by the way; fat.

Of course they should be allowed. Parents can make choices they see fitand reap the benefits/consequences of them.

With that, I have two small boys (4 and 5) and I will not let them play football until they are old enough to understand the potential risks. Id say about 7th or 8th grade. Till then baseball or whatever they might be in to that doesnt put their hysical health in danger

Hey Fatty, where'd you go?

You will never be a healthy weight.

Should fat kids be allowed to attend regular high school?

They are a huge detriment and cost to society. They cause serious societal problems in the high school itself. They are disgruntled, hate Sports, are the entire reason you do not have regular athletic periods in high school.

They should be segregated until they can fix themselves. They are a distraction to the healthy, mentally sound students.

Hey leave nigger collision alone

Yes

High schools should not be allowed to have sports. Back in the day real conservatives argued all schools sports and extracurricular activities took time away from individual activities were a step towards socialsim.

Attached: IMG_20181118_190802~2.jpg (3840x1077, 640K)

High School Thunderball
youtu.be/15m_i6QPAXE

healthycommunitieshealthyfuture.org/learn-the-facts/economic-costs-of-obesity/

Look at this shit.

> The estimated annual health care costs of obesity-related illness are a staggering $190.2 billion or nearly 21% of annual medical spending in the United States.1 Childhood obesity alone is responsible for $14 billion in direct medical costs.

>14 billion in direct medical costs.
THAT IS THE CHILDHOOD OBESITY.

They should be sent to a school to learn how to maintain a healthy weight. That alone would raise our school system up -- 14 BILLION DOLLARS.

Your fat ass is a huge problem for this country. Fix yourself.

no gold, but You could have just asked me Fatty.
Im sorry. I really am You fat Cunt You could have asked me for help.
I am Honestly...Amazed that You fat cunt that thing Figured out that I live next to You.
Knock on my door and ask for help You Hambeast. This may Be Your Last Chance..

Attached: IMG_20181118_190817~2.jpg (3775x913, 515K)

Oh no, a broken bone in a sport.

This happens all the time in soccer ans basketball, neither are "violent" sports.

Their salary pays for the chance of these injuries happening.

Don't fall for it Jow Forums. You need to get source information from the people fought the struggle from the beginning in order to understand how cucked everything is. No sports. No parties. No extracurricular activities. Or your kid goes to a (((progressive))) school

Attached: IMG_20181118_190830.jpg (3840x2160, 1.72M)

weak faggot detected

Ahaha, I love it. The nigger that tackled him is whooping and flexing and cheering because he broke his ankle. Then cut to the commercial and it's like the white faggot on that train is laughing at him too. Priceless.

>Should High Schools Be Allowed To Have Violent Sports?
They should be mandatory for all children in their brains' most formative years.

Attached: benoit_good_one.jpg (757x746, 132K)

>Smeh

Attached: smeh.png (366x414, 353K)

No. Football causes brain damage