Men’s world

I don’t understand why half of you hate your life.
> no biological/societal pressure to marry and produce
> brown men literally cross lands and oceans to move wherever they want
> men create almost everything
> men are stronger
> you guys hold most of the power and create the laws
> men have more money
> an ugly guy can get a girl but ugly girls can’t get anyone

So why are you guys mad??

Attached: D3166816-6014-42CA-AE9B-9E699759D659.png (500x793, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9cU28rr_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I
Personal blogposting. Shill. Read the rules.
>you guys
Addressing a separate and monolithic pol. Shill.
>no source, argument, or context
Hold on while I change my political beliefs because you called me a name.
>why are you mad
Why can't you read the rules and lurk more before opening your whore mouth?

People still fuck females?
It's almost the end of the decade bros, I'm totally MGTOW on the Grindr.
Any time I want to lap up some cum MGTOW style I dial a local dude to suck.

Attached: received_547295742398927.png (1080x895, 49K)

why are you basing your own happiness on what standards you have applied to men?

I’m not but men do have it better. And nothing is wrong with that.

Have you tired being gay, user?

>Have you tired being gay, user?
We're near the end of the decade bro, gay is the new straight, vaginas are for gay couples.

define better. you ever sign your life away to your country?

>I gave you some points in the first post

No, but it’s not a mandatory in the US anymore for men. People that join up becuase they want to.

If men have so much power why are choosing to be women?

Well if you listen to some religious groups some men choose to be with men.

4 u OP
youtube.com/watch?v=4E9cU28rr_o

Also a lot of female trannies think its all fun and games. And then they become the biggest man hating feminist.

Thanks user will watch. Though I don’t have a problem with being a women. It’s more like you guys have some good traits that women just won’t have.

>An ugly girl can't get anyone
Wow being this autistic

I will never find the reason to be

actually true tho. an ugly guy with great personality can pull any chick, ugly chicks are fated to be ignored or used only for sexual reasons.

cause you need social skills to enjoy the perks of being a white male, and most of the guys here are aspies or straight up too dumb to socialize right. i love being at the top of the hierarchy, and my life is amazing. so much of the world is straight up made for the success of straight white males.

I'm not mad because I accept it as my position in life but most men dislike how simply having a vagina makes things so simple for women. That and the ease of life destroying false rape allegations are probably the two things that really actually make people mad

>why are you guys so mad
Pretty much your list.

Attached: 142.png (760x749, 494K)

Men made society

>an ugly guy can get a girl but ugly girls can’t get anyone
you got that backwards
go check out incels

Brazilanon is right. Sure a fat girl can get laid a lot but usually the guy is using them for sex. Most men don’t actually want to date them. That’s why the running joke is fat girls give good head or are easy.

I 100% agree that allegations should not equal guilty. But at the same time for so many years some scummy men were raping and getting away with it. And now men are getting screwed over becuase many women are bitter about.
Also, in what sense would a vagina make things easier?

I always wished I could be a girl. Life is hell.

>ywn be a wife
>ywn be a mom

Attached: NPCdemocuntlovinlife.jpg (800x800, 147K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Not really some incels aren’t even ugly. But they put out such a weird negative energy, we can sense it and stay clear. I knew this ugly fat guy that didn’t have money but somehow managed to get very beautiful girlfriend. A poor ugly fat chick doesn’t have that luck.

Here’s how that can backfire.
> kids
> no job
> depend completely on husband
You have to depend on a man. I know a chick who’s a stay at home mom with twins and her husband pays for everything. But her husband beats the shit out of her. And another chick her husband left her for his mistress after she had their baby.