Jow Forums, why do you hate motherhood?

Jow Forums, why do you hate motherhood?

Attached: truelove.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tC1P-p1OxYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=tC1P-p1OxYk

This picture is the perfect representation of America.

only thing missing is a crack needle on the ground

Baby come suck my teat while I flush your brother down the toilet.

I'm guessing this was a top post on Reddit so you reposted it here?

>crack needle

I'm not

Attached: based mother.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

got any more, OP? preferably white mothers and black babies. the way god intended

*ehem ehem*
*mic feedback*
JANNY CLEAN UP ON AISLE 193897749

DOUBLE TIME FAGGOT!!!

Attached: 1539087974542.jpg (511x671, 41K)

this better not be interracial shit

This picture is deeply unsettling. Why is the toilet paper so far away from the toilet? And why is she sitting on the lid with her bare ass--isn't that cold? Shouldn't she be sitting on a bed or something? Moms need to be comfortable when breastfeeding!

They look French to me.

>niglet, and no father in the picture

perfect

Attached: 1385278817320.jpg (640x493, 58K)

That toddler is way too old to be breastfeeding.

Holy shit

that's awesome

god i hate white women.
i really really fucking do. what absolutely abismal horrible rancid degenerate disgusting evil abominable repulsive creatures....
why did i have to be born white? jesus christ get me out

I don't, I hate single-motherhood.

Attached: bbc.jpg (600x340, 50K)

Don't you mean Niggerhood?

How did you come to that statement of fact?

Attached: stare into the abyss.jpg (400x400, 24K)

That is fucking impressive and efficient, why is this not promoted more?!

Attached: 28f412a6-a630-4d13-b18f-9276c98eed3c..jpg (288x450, 13K)

It's feeding its offspring in a toilet. The black father is taking the picture

Hate? Its just overrated. The absence of the mother in a child's development has largely no negative effect (beyond the effects of breastfeeding), while children raised without a father have a higher crime rate and are typically poorer than their peers.

respect.

Attached: 1539056327600.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

>Autism

not to mention shes completely naked and the niglet is like 4 years old....

Jow Forums hates SINGLE motherhood. As should anyone who cares about a functioning society.

All white women should have their baginas stretched and be put in factories where they will produce white children for the rest of their life. Once they stop being fertile, they will either be euthanized or sent to the brap barn.

Attached: ivqyy3tvbtcz.jpg (414x508, 30K)

Glad I ain't gotta got through that bullshit.

Attached: 1325424656.png (330x313, 282K)

I really just posted so someone would dig this up for me, thanks

>britain
>arrested for opinions
>bin that spoon (literal reality)
>illegal bicycle tire weaponry
>25% christian population
>literally bigger cucks than germany and sweden combined
>saying anything about anyone
>saying anything ever
why are you still alive?

Yeah. Definitely CP.

The mother is American but the father is French. He also split.

Who let this retard out of its cage?

AAAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE HUMANS SO GROSS

>gingers
>whites
>humans
lmao! they have no soles
fuck that demon spawn

What are you gay?

Idk he needs the tard guard to stuff him back into his cage though.

This is legit, but I feel like if she squatted, it would of gone even quicker and easier

Attached: 1293245470399.png (533x541, 191K)

All life is gross user.

looks like my quasi-gf and her niglet baby. her hair is just as shitty. just as trashy. i dicked her a couple of times and she won’t leave me alone now.

I noticed the age as well. The longer they feed them the more bizarre they both end up.

>loud pooping noises

dont your inbred toothless island of illiterate fatass homosexuals have the ugliest women in the world?
isnt like half your population bald by 25?
dont you have the literacy rate of the 3rd world, literally the worst in europe?

oi bruvvah, got me a proper wank inna treeash kahn ye? got me a roight propah fook inna arsehole ye? got me a propah fook inna me propah hole ye?

Because it spawned me

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1508461773874.png (681x681, 631K)

motherfuckerhood

Most disturbing boner I've ever got.

If giving birth took less than a minute, hospitals wouldn't profit from providing assistance for a normal and healthy birth. They deliberately force you to give birth lying down so it takes much longer. Try shitting while lying down versus squatting

I would imagine she's probably already shit out multiple kids so therefore so blown out it isn't that difficult for her.

If women tried this a lot would die. Also, imagine dropping that slippery baby right on its head when it squirts out.

In the tub or the toilet

>memeflaggot and britcuck white knighting for a roastie feeding her niglet child while naked and taking a shit
>based american aryan wages war against the anglo cucks
this story has played out many times. we all know how it ends

>Try shitting while lying down
My college roomie did that in his bitches bad.

Good times, good times.

Kill yourself.

neckbeard has entered the chat

>the father is French.
Nope (((memeflag))), niggers are not French, no matter if they came from our colonies or not

Why would you post this? Godammit i’m never having sex again

They'll make you try to squat. Or sit on a ball. After like 16 hours you try anything.

I’m an iPhone fag poster and can’t see the .webm.
W-what went in her.....o-or out of her?

Oy vey, doesn't this shiksa know how unsanitary and risky homebirthing is? We're not savages anymore. You goy- I mean people need to go to hospitals and see obstetricians!

Attached: 500_F_74154173_IEbpoprIC0T0SnaR0oKZjSwthuIwvkp4[1].jpg (500x334, 46K)

I don’t want to be too mean because there may be some mulattos reading this. But seeing Mulatto babies literally makes my stomach drop, it’s so disgusting I feel like vomiting. It’s the wrongest thing in the whole wide world and disturbs me profoundly. Seeing a white woman produce a black baby is like watching entropy in action, like watching something rot and die. Really fucked anons. We really are paying the price for slavery.
>>Pic related is now a single mother to a black baby.

Attached: 470386A8-FC26-488B-B2F8-DF39B2C252EE.jpg (600x901, 98K)

A babby

>just a screaming head sticking out

Attached: 1526933161790.gif (326x326, 255K)

iPhone fag poster here. Can’t see .webm. What is this white rat up to?

I don’t, a decent white woman with some cute white children is a beautiful sight, it’s single mothers, nigger mothers, beaner mothers with their 5 anchor babies that I hate, not white mothers with their white husbands and white children

>gingers have no souls they arent white
t. brown eyed black haired brown skinned medmutt that actually thinks hes roman or something

Attached: 20181115_113214.jpg (2896x2896, 293K)

Oh you think THAT was gross? Wait till you see the picture of the girl that got a doctor to slice of a thick strip of flesh from her thigh, had that flesh strip rolled up like a German sausage, and got her new ""penis"" sewed together with her mutilated vagina.

>everyone in the chat except for me is a deficient human and I have no proof at all

Attached: 1542584496478.png (382x491, 124K)

we are paying price for abandoning Christ

>crack needle

Attached: 1518102990516.jpg (1366x1080, 451K)

She makes it look relatively easy....still weird tho

name pls

i do have proof.
look at your flag

Attached: 1542115404104.png (792x556, 245K)

What a champ

Why are Jersey girls so hot? Curry hair, big heads and big noses, a general Neanderthal look. I don't know why it turns me on so much.

Nigga why

Attached: 1538152358700.png (700x700, 658K)

why would mulatto babies make you sick when it is in human nature to breed interracially? black men have higher testosterone and dominant genes so it is only natural that white women want to breed with them instead of white boys.

Always trust a fucking Jew to post content such as this

Right? I guess everyone has a different experience. Mine was natural but lasted about 16 hours. I wouldn't let anyone in the room but my husband. I was mentally and physically exhausted after.

Look at it now, I am litterally a "based american" like you, just pointing out your retarded spergary makes you look retarded.

The Jewess needs bigger milkers.

Attached: 161722.gif (150x150, 68K)

Everything you listed is the opposite of hot.

i grew up in a farm and that looked a lot like cows and sows giving birth, interesting

gas all atheists

Attached: 1539467673173.jpg (350x350, 20K)

that's one ugly hag, but there are other far uglier

Labor doesn't look hard at all

Leah Gotti

Trolls trolling trolls.

no youre a mongrelized brown eyed black haired mutt with brown genitalia and a delusion of roman ancestry

Attached: 1542583974774.jpg (600x375, 31K)

Don't respond to interracial cuck posters.

90% of pol thinks pic related is "white"

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

Because mulattos are literally no different from black people. And the last thing this earth needs is more black people when the majority of them living today are worthless parasites. A white baby could’ve been born with that egg but now (most likely) a low IQ degenerate who will work tirelessly to undermine and inevitably destroy western civilisation.

I would call it self sufficient woman.
Do you faggots think that your grand, grand, grand... moms did it different.

Curley hair is very sexy. And I think I like girls with big heads because it singles she is intelligent.

but this isnt

Attached: f8a9359c5c64716b39732fb5e762ebce.jpg (736x877, 215K)

>crack needle
>crack addicts injecting themselves with liquid crack

That's some advanced druggery