Conservative societies leads to more sexual repression and more incels

Conservative societies leads to more sexual repression and more incels.

No sex before marraige societies skyrockets the price of sex through insane standards parent put for male wanting to marry their "princess"

Just look at the amount of young unmarried males fleeing "conservative" middle east

Chads stil manage to go through their way, while admittedly at a smaller scale as they are crippled to some extent by society but they exist and thrive nevertheless

Western values are basically the free market and free market has decided that women are cheap sluts then so be it.

Just drop religious/Christian/conservative family values crap, it will get you nowhere and the middle east tried it and failed

Attached: comment_WeIxeSnsqm19SkdUBcVNueTUrWKlZE70.jpg (654x899, 62K)

what an absolutely garbage thread

Conservative societies require you make yourself attractive to mates, instead of rewarding failure. “Incels” have bad genes and shouldn’t be carried on through offspring, so their pissed off because they’re genetically inferior to their competition.
Conservativism doesn’t create incels, uncles exist regardless but are rewarded for being useless in Marxist societies by being”equal” in wealth. You show me a Marxist and I’ll show you an incel that wants to use government to make them attractive by default. It’s pathetic.

fpbp
don't forget to sage and report

no, in the original conservative, Christian and traditionalist societies it was the parents prerogative to marry away their offspring.

So all of the hordes of these young men have "bad genes" hence why they couldn't afford to get married?

Conservative society regulate women, that's what they do, they let several parties interfer in the way of transacting sex hence it is no longer a free market. It is the artificial rarity of sex and attempting to steer decision of males in society by it.
We'll look how fantastic of a job it is doing here. Several hundered of decades and the general populce is dumb as fuck and look like monkeys, does this look to you as if the "best" males were chosen to reproduce in the course of this society's history through decades?

Letting people fuck whoever they want, whenever they want results in the most attractive, genetically superior, productive, wealth creators mating with several women leaving more incels.
Mental gymnastics cannot get around the fact that humans are animals that mate with the most genetically attractive specimen they can. It’s science.

Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime

Attached: What a man really wants.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

Attached: 53944552-0ED6-4877-B583-E9FB4D4E7E04.jpg (387x387, 38K)

You've said yourself

Conservative values are the total opposite of letting people fuck whoever they want, whenever they want.

Attached: 2l3e6g.jpg (867x499, 98K)

wow
powerful

Attached: 1527857646626.jpg (300x300, 16K)

powerful

Incels would have even less of a chance in a “free love” society. Nobody wants to fuck them for a reason. BAD GENES.

hijabi thots are hot

increasing the price of sex and keeping women more repressed encourages men to be successful in order to actually get a woman

therefore intelligent but unattractive/socially awkward men can still get women and have a family passing on their genes, as opposed to the west where only the rich intelligent and chad guys get women

>Mental gymnastics cannot get around the fact that humans are animals that mate with the most genetically attractive specimen they can

There is no science or fact that backs that up, Humans have the capability to make conscious choices based on their opinions and predeterminations. Most people actually make irrational choices when given the option. The fact is the majority of people are too stupid to make reasonable choices.

Oh my yes

Attached: 1434049751658.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Nice gets! Noticed!
They love the BWC

Attached: 1528947189378.png (492x419, 55K)

this is actually a good point. Whether conscious or not, most men are motivated to succeed because it improves their sexual chances. If this structure is destroyed, men will become less inclined to succeed, and society will pay a heavy price. I don't think we are anywhere near this yet though. Considering I can't do what I want, which is to fuck every tight ass girl I see walking down the street, I still have a huge drive for success. Ironically though, I found my girlfriend when I was poor, now have money, but never got the chance to leverage it for sex. All that work for nothing.

It is terrible fucking vote motive and I doubt Elon Musk or Bezos they started PayPal or Amazon.
Granted these people are exceptional but even if what were you saying was true, western societies would be demotivated and unsuccessful therefore shitholes which they are not.

It is conservative hurka durka societies who are obsessed with their daughter's vagina to an exteme extent, that are shitholes and backwards.

Attached: 1541771940728.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>Had sex in mind when they started PayPal or Amazon*

>The West never had success with Christian moral values.
KYS retard.

stop sexualizing women that dont shave their pussies

You're assuming that a shitskin is of equal value to a white person. We're not equal

And yet, they outbreed us. Makes you think don't it?

Outbred to the point of becoming overpopulated shitholes where a human being's life is not worth a dime.

I hope this is not the future you want for your white ethnostate.

Then we conquer everything again. So what?