You really can't make this shit up anymore!

>22 year old Irish feminist whore
>Half naked on the streets of Cork protesting women's rights, hugged by other Irish feminist whores
>Her Cuck dad comments how proud he is of her.

Jesus feckin christ. End us now lads. This is the future of every western country now.

Attached: 22.png (1414x719, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGD4DV71pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Get raped
>underpants get blamed
I get it and if the dood taht raped that chick was a muslim we'd be talking about how Europeans are cucks for allowing there women to get rekt
you guys are cucks for allowing your women to get rekt

Like I always say...

Ireland has taken the WORST elements of America, and decided to build their entire modern Irish society around it. McDonalds, SUVs, Social Justice Warriors, 3rd World immigrant importing, addicted to iPhones, addicted to materialism, high household debt, obesity... Ireland just sucked it all up.

Irish are just the worst
Got some old Irish cunt in my apartment complex he thinks he's real wise he's always rambling on about orange man bad
I wonder why he even cares he's Irish and he lives in Australia what does trump have to do with anything, boomers need to be gassed

Attached: gay potatoes.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

Attached: soy dad.jpg (750x742, 107K)

Wtf is that?! I see it's lack of red hair and white skin.Is it some english goblin?

Ireland was mentally colonized by the UK. Some even say that Ireland separating itself from the UK was bad for the Irish themselves

Looks like low testosterone, no shit he wasn't able to make a son

Eventually you realize that just like the niggers , the Irish had the unsavory reputation they did for a reason.

Can we scuttle it. I don't think there is owt good out of direland any more, arse kicked by a muzzie, corporate welfare, shits fucked.

That girl is gonna be pregnant 4 times before she hits 17 cause she's gonna split her vag open anytime a slick-talking BETA shows up and gives a half-assed alpha larp.

Attached: Brap smell.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

the whole brap thing was cool until i actually willfully smelled a girls asshole..............it's shit, it's just fucking shit, it's not hot

>he actually fell for it
Please, do enlightenment me as to what you thought asses smelled like before trying it up and close.

Attached: mpv-shot0263.png (1280x720, 967K)

i thought it was something that would be arousing in the moment during intimacy but it was just gross and she got weirded out and legit said "did you just smell my ass"

this was almost 3 weeks ago and she won't return my texts

Yep, that ones going in my cringe compilation.

Attached: 051F2CE9-213B-43AF-9442-20000640EA7E.jpg (750x1087, 598K)

Fuck my county man.... we used be the rebel county.... fuck this shit man

The cheek of it lad

You fully deserve it. Ass smell is ass smell.
Still, there are worst memes you could have fallen for.

Attached: Anon goes to a tranny.png (1328x2280, 763K)

So when we put up a NI boarder are you going to send the half naked protesters after us or their cuck boyfriends?

The British went about subjugating you guys all wrong, they didn't need to use rifle butts and jackboots, they just needed to offer you fag marriage and mass Muslim immigration.

Lessons learned

feel bad for the kid

they'll just hand over another 1/3 of their country to you muslim invaders

Attached: poormonkey.png (972x783, 215K)

It's not like you can smell your own anus, so it's an road worth taking, it's sexy because it's kinky when you touch her ass with your nose. When you get really horny you can eat woman's diarrhea instead of nutella on bread. You need to try it, they say it's an afrodisiac. They i get really pumped up, like this guy.

Attached: super mario final boss.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

Based. I’m gonna be king of Derry!

Im sending the ra fuck you

Oh man, it's been quite a while since I last stumbled upon that video.
Can't say I missed it.

Attached: 2HViqs0.jpg (360x450, 37K)

I would love to see a whole bunch of nude men "showing solidarity"... aka. hijacking her shit.

Now that’s a skat fettish. What a boss.

Please dont breed
>Thanks

Attached: 1541887455558.jpg (303x314, 56K)

What’s the ra? Your version of Antifa?

why is he putting something in that pipe and taking it out?

shes 22
eugh

Real brap professionals need to test shit.

cuck dad

men who proclaim to be feminists to virtue signal have secrets

>he goes for women with bad hygiene

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (409x393, 33K)

How common are SJWs in Europe? I thought they were an American thing.

>eating her ass out before she showers
>he's with a girl that actually lets him do this

Holy shit lol, you're disgusting

>webm
I don't know whether to throw up or jerk off.

>your women

Women are free and independent now, user. They can take care of themselves.

Puke while you jerk off. That's how he'd have wanted you to view his content.

It's almost as if degenerate parents raise degenerate children

What is the backstory on this sick fuck? Did he die of typhoid yet?

Top kek

>How common are SJWs in Europe? I thought they were an American thing.
They literally start as some kind of wave because the retards in america is doing it. i shit you not. And they use the same ridiculous terminology that the american brainwashed kids have been taught. This is why just a few years ago nobody fucking knew what the fuck these retarded expressions even meant. At this point i'm for like a chinese style internet where our internet is literally on social media walled off from the USA. With all due respect. It's stupid niggers, immigrants and sjw's in USA sitting and coercing europeans to do this crap aswell.
Now ofcourse the story here in the OP is something about a barrister said reflect on the rape victims choice of underwear. Which is ofcourse preposterous, and he's covering up some MENA asshole and you just fucking know that. But it's getting fucking ridiculous with naked women and things like that prancing around the street. Nobody has problem with women doing that. And standing in the street like that has nothing the fuck to do with the trial really, but is just some kind of attention whoring bullshit.

That's all of Europe yankee

Ireland was one of the most Christian and conservative places on earth until a few years ago.

I wonder who could be behind this degeneracy?

Attached: 1536288523574.jpg (464x606, 37K)

you people are pigs

Try to tell that to the ra

Feminist slutdaughter will come running to cuckdad when she has to whitewash her reputation.

MGTOW, but without genuine hatred (note to the masses: calling one out or calling society out isn't actually hatred)

>you people are pigs
Ironically she is protesting one of you fucking assholes raping an irish woman. During which in the trial a barrister tried to excuse the rape with that the girls choice of underwear. So you should probably not be saying anything right now.

>dress up as muslims
>grope feminist whores
>feminist can't call cops because rayciss
>destroy entire feminist movement in one fell swoop.

>from there wallet,

in some cultures women were considered superior to men

God, and to think once I admired Ireland for remainind Catholic in spite of bong's agression. You are worse than them.

Americans

Holy fucking shit. Where's the Holy Inquisition when you need'em.

Yea and when they get fucking RAPED we are suppose to say something about it
I hope you have a daughter some day you nihilistic contrarian cuck

As a family member of a proud Irish clan I cannot condone this behavior, you're embarrassing our people!

Are Chinese walled off Jow Forums I've never ever seen a Chinese flag post not even as a proxy..

A girls asshole smells like skin if she takes a shower first or at least washes her anus with soap and water.
Your girlfriend just a nasty whore.

>wasn't able to make a son
Are you sure? Look again.

Which cultures? Outside of a petrie dish I challenge you to show me one success.

>Are Chinese walled off Jow Forums I've never ever seen a Chinese flag post not even as a proxy
No, i've seen quite a few chinese posters. You haven't been here long i take it. But they are not that frequent.

yeah, with niggers and sothern poos ( the ones w/o loos ).
Outcome : Just as expected.

The ira you fucktard

I've been trying to create a slideshow of short videos and pictures that could be used as a sort of "nuclear redpill" to force people to come to terms with the fact we currently live in a clown world. That picture is near the top of my list.

Attached: 300E7377-F352-401C-88C6-A2FE451D2230.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

I try to explain this but people never seem to grasp it.
Women getting nude as a protest is the equivalent of men being violent as a political protest.
Society frowns on men smashing things up and attacking people and demands men behave in public.
Well society also demands women at least wear some clothes in public for decency. Otherwise it becomes a whore house.

So women stripping nude as a protest is the same as man violentoy attacking someone it breaks the expectation of the code if conduct of a civil society.
This is why so many of these dumb cunts do this they think they are being rebellious.

It litterally wasn't tho. Maybe in the pale and north but not in the countryside. Hence the cork nickname "the rebel county" our culture is completely differant so clearly your just pulling these "facts" from out of your ass. I could say the same about poland with germans or russians but i know how false that is.

Attached: 1542050668777s.jpg (250x249, 5K)

totally agree, we need a modern day book burning

please do user please do

if its' all america
's fauly
qwhy is your country so fucked right now and america is better off so far

I've honestly never met a real life sjw, but then I didn't go to university. They infest and worm their way into positions of power and social media, makes it seem like there's more of them than there is.

How did it happen so quickly too?

Attached: Ireland, you failed us all.jpg (646x376, 41K)

Honestly the hardest part is trying to not include so many trannies - they're just so comically grotesque I can't understand how anyone can see them and think this world is doing just fine.

Attached: 1531096166340.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

true but the truth and harsh reality of the world we're living in and and the one liberals are trying to bring about, needs to be seen and forewarned. no matter how ridiculous. youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGD4DV71pA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 8.59.40 PM.png (582x1304, 781K)

You need a pass because they block google captcha.

this is why i am an eminent proponent of steroids; look at this man, the physiognomy matches the physiology

My country is not fucked right now. Sweden and germany however are in big trouble. And it's very true. The point is i don't want sjw's in america trying to lecture people in europe so that they regurgitate what their marxist professors in the US have taught them. Since we don't live in the same country. This has a massive impact on europe. All these kinds of idiotic phrases that were created in the US somehow start poppping up in europe. And videos of these morons trying to tell everybody what so and so is. Mansplaining, all this crap.
>why is your country so fucked right now and america is better off so far
If trump had not gotten in office you would be right now 2-3 years from declaring fiscal bankruptcy and turning into a legitimately 3rd world country, and you are still about 20 trillion in the hole, and the only reason you have even been allowed to go that high is because US is still used as reserve currency the petroldollar agreement. Sweden is already being downgraded to one in 2050 per some estimates because of the immigrants.

>I've honestly never met a real life sjw, but then I didn't go to university. They infest and worm their way into positions of power and social media, makes it seem like there's more of them than there is.
Yes that's a very good explanation, they dominate social media with their bullshit, and so their lingo creeps into everyday things in other countries. Because people treat social media in that way as if they live in the same country, which they obviously don't. So it's one thing that US academia wants to teach their students this crap. But they should not be allowed to via internet/social media to indoctrinate people in other nations with these things. If we want to teach our people these kinds of bullshit terminologies, we'll put them in our own curriculums. And also it's annoying that due to this these things are being tried to be pushed into other nations curriculums.

Also whatever degrees that america is still good, it is surely not because all this fucking gender studies, anti white propaganda and bullshit being peddled to american students. That has certainly little to do with improving america at all. Infact as far as i can tell it's only leading to stupid and idiotic policies. And people standing out in the streets screaming at eachother about patriarchy or some stupid shit like that.

>falling for jenkem 2.0

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (1600x1600, 101K)

Her back looks like a public school desk

I legit know this man. That isnt his daughter. That is his (now ex) wifes sister. Shes a fat fucking vegan sjw cunt. She is the proud adoptive mother of three nog children. Will send link to Facebook if requested.

Spain was the same way and now they are the faggot capital of the world. Our kikes work in mysterious ways.

Attached: catalan preparing for war.png (597x592, 566K)

this is what the jews have done to our societies since we let them live amongst us. our forefathers are to be blamed. the jews are the most dangerous race on the planet.

Someone who's virtue signalling that hard has to be a diddler, he looks like one. Would you be surprised to see that face in a sex crime mugshot?

Thanks, Satan!

Catalans are sub-human animals. They are the shit of this world after kikes and niggers.

Pussy

did you just take a quick whiff, or did you act like a fuckin' dog and shove your nose in there while snorting and snooting?