Oy Goy!

Why would they do this?

Attached: No Nose.jpg (750x940, 107K)

Gotta say that's impressive.

They are soulless liars. This is a physical manifestation of their deceptive nature.

low self esteem

Honestly don't blame them for trying to look more white. Their noses are hideous.

>Why would they do this?
read

Attached: tricks.jpg (1027x792, 206K)

>trying to look more white

Do they hate us cause they ain't us?

Attached: 1542552121334.jpg (425x521, 27K)

ill be doing this when i make enough to finance it, my nose isnt even ugly its just asymmetrical and it triggers my OCD daily

the subversion knows no bounds

>Why would they do this?

Same reason they (((Tricked))) parents to cut of part of their healthy childs dick.

TO HIDE AMONG US !!!!

Messed up stuff.
What's the point if your kids are going to have it? At some point you should accept that you're not beautiful and that that's perfectly human.

Attached: Bronze Age.jpg (1018x768, 262K)

(((shapeshifters)))

or should i say "nose" no bounds

Because they hate themselves and they are just killing time until their next infant molestation ritual.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

I was less attracted to Laura Loomer after she got her nose job. I have the second nose and have always wanted a stronger beak.

Funny, she doesn't LOOK Druish...

because they bought something the media sold them...and paid a lot, it seems

Attached: 1483236789651.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Attached: Judah-vs.-Romans.gif (640x360, 188K)

>falling for the plastic jew
You realize our faces have a natural symmetry and by fucking with one, you're just going to throw the entire thing off. Why do you think people never stop?

Small noses are worse.

> (OP)
>ill be doing this when i make enough to finance it, my nose isnt even ugly its just asymmetrical and it triggers my OCD daily

You will regret it.

Think about running into that woman on the street, dating and eventualy marrying and having kids. Then your kid pops out with a giant Jewish beak.

This amount of insecurity is very unattractive

>our faces have a natural symmetry
cutting a quarter inch of bone off your nose does not make you look odd. look up any successful rhinoplasty before and after photos.

still more attractive than a jew beak

I just realized that Jews are trying to breed us out of existence just because they are jelly of our looks. How petty. Why would you try to look like the goyim? We’re just your stupid animal slaves, right? Fucking bitch.

Also, they want to be able to say, my fellow whites, without being laughed off stage.

I'd never date a girl who had a short nose. Surgically changing your nose ruins your life.

I’ve never seen anyone look good after cosmetic surgery. Sure you can photo-op a cool before/after photo, but if you casually see the person on the street you will notice something bizar and false about their face.

Especially as they age.

Attached: 691B2E59-BCA6-4985-8C38-2FEC9AAC64C0.jpg (1080x1334, 177K)

Stupid fucking bitch. She had a beautiful crooked Jew nose, and now she just looks like some generic weak Slav whore. Pathetic.
If I were a Jew, I would wear my nose with pride t b h

WRONG.
This Hitler found the jew by finding those with NO FORESKIN.
So jews got all the mutts to cut their dick.
>What's another way to spot a kike?
A BIG FUCKING NOSE

The Jew wants to hide among us.
To undermine us.
And avoid the next SHOAH
= Nose job

Attached: 1542389242425.jpg (500x482, 168K)

It's like a disguise

he's had surgery?

i live in an upper middle class area and ive never noticed facial oddities of that nature

She went from Jew nose to pig nose.

Seriously, her nose goes upwards now. That looks horrible. It looks like a pig nose.

Attached: 23696B23-3A15-421D-8A8D-8D4A63EE6BE3.jpg (840x630, 96K)

Why do you think she's a jew tho? Doctor's name is literally Ahmet, and nose jobs are much more prevalent in arab and asian countries because they're more inbred

Attached: 1530842736453.jpg (400x465, 24K)

I know right? Hook nose isn't that bad really.

what the fuck are u retards saying her jew nose pic is literally nauseating

>>What's another way to spot a kike?
being a slope

Attached: not a jew.png (330x330, 182K)

This. The Jew nose is proof of the superior phenotype and Ashkenazi IQ. Refusing it obviously means you're a self-hating Jew cuck.

oh what a simpleton you are, only the people with ascended minds can not only spot a jew by physical clues like smell, voice, shape, but also sense them by their corrupted aura and their evil thoughts.
I know a demon if im near one.

Attached: IMG_6333.png (502x446, 101K)

No it isn't. It looks natural.

I honestly dont blame her.. I am in the same boat and have a very semitic (beak) nose which completely throws off my facial symmetry and i really want to get surgery. I have bought some nose shaping lifts from ebay and i look great when using them. anyone know how much a nose job will cost? I just dont want to fall into the hand of someone who will fuck my face up further or have it come out unnatural.. I dont even want to tilt it upwards just want to make it more slim and straight

Attached: soc.jpg (2143x2655, 898K)

yes it looks naturally disgusting

>I’ve never seen anyone look good after cosmetic surgery. Sure you can photo-op a cool before/after photo, but if you casually see the person on the street you will notice something bizar and false about their face.
>
>Especially as they age.

Actually I never notice this, and because of my job I'm sure that I'm around people all the time who have had surgery.

Some people over do it, usually older women. Then it's completely obvious.

Show your flag, Moshe

To look white.

russian often have jew noses, many russians are actually jewish and not even know it.

kikes are truly disgusting creatures

Miles better than the pig snout she got after the surgery.

you can finance the operation. just use it as motivation to get to a place where youre making good money and can afford it

>tfw armenian
>tfw our race is known for having noses that arguably are bigger than jews
>some how lucked out and have a very average nose
thank you jesus.

>t. has 6 million kikes in his cunt

And remember this is what unlimited Money will buy you. With a team of professionals doing your face and looks.

The whatever dude you buy it from will look even worse.

Attached: A265DB7D-A6D5-4189-8794-E153A8955B12.jpg (840x630, 63K)

If an adult man converts to Judaism, will the Rabbi suck his bloody mutilated cock too after the circumcision, or is this something that Rabbis reserve only for little boys?

its shopped dipshit look at his right eye

One of the proves that Jews are the victims of American leftist propaganda. And Americans should be gassed.

Attached: slope.png (736x735, 362K)

me without the chop

Attached: IMG_20180507_0203462.jpg (1125x879, 284K)

even Shlomo gets it

my sister got rhinoplasty a couple years ago, surprisingly no scars or marks or anything. helps get acting gigs

My high school was mostly wealthy Jews and most of the girls did this.

So do Vultures.

lots of it

That\s not a semitic nose, the Jew nose cuves downwards like OP's pic. Too many anons think Jew nose= big, but most Germanics and Italians have big noses too like a result of Alpine high altitudes

Attached: nose_deceit_jew.jpg (896x667, 803K)

Not really. There are some surgeries that you can notice, but most of the time it's because they've done it several times.

they do this so when they become news anchors its less apparent that they're kikes and easier to subvert you

To better blend in and fool the goyim.

Attached: 1541493522784.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

he edited the picture you retard
of course you're a leaf

So they can hide amongst the goyim easier.

hahahaha insecure kike. fucking deal with it you pussy. getting plastic surgery is the most basedboy thing you can do

They can fix their hook nose but it's really the beady Jew eyes that are the dead give away

Attached: jew eyes.jpg (989x556, 44K)

Why are nose jobs so common and yet there's no such thing as a cheap dick size surgery? I would think every guy out there wants to have a girthy niner, and with the average being a measly 7.5" there's definitely a market for it...

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

I also have a jew nose. It's slightly bent too so it throws off my entire facial symmetry.
I don't know if I'd get surgery though because then everybody would immediately notice I had surgery which is pretty embarrassing.

>HereWeGo.png

>I don't know if I'd get surgery though because then everybody would immediately notice I had surgery which is pretty embarrassing.
Be confortable in the body G-d gave you!

there should be zero shame in wanting to look better.. its a stupid thing not to care since attractive people are naturally more elite. they get better jobs, treated better, get laid much more, etc

we knew you were a jew since your first post

>Posting fake infographs

Attached: 1527332382347.jpg (815x645, 269K)

revoke my reply to you, that is def a kike nose

dude you are a fuckin bitch by definition. fucking embrace it jesus christ. there is always someone out there for you. i personally do not see kike noses as repulsive as a matter of fact they look hot on some girls. i dont consider you a man if you are vain enough to get plastic surgery. even women. i have no respect for those people

Yeah, they have that covetous air about them. Almost shifty-like.

This

>t. never touched a vagina

That's because you don't notice good cosmetic surgery. You only notice bad cosmetic surgery.

Attached: 41454892_10161001012500121_4916532287312494592_n.jpg (615x960, 53K)

God DAMN schlomo!!!!

You're confusing plastic surgery with cosmetic surgery.

Attached: 1453607450178.jpg (640x469, 133K)

my forehead is slightly sloped. am i a kike?

Hey faggot your gonna be old and ugly in like 15 years and your be old or dead soon after that. Nothing is worth anything.

JEW in the tag kek

i get what you are saying that one should have pride in what one is naturally born with but again its kind of hypocritical since it goes against ideas of self improvement.. people should want to be as perfect as possible including in physical appearance. Its stupid not to pay the 6k (and if done right) to raise your self steem and look much better. you wouldn't even notice if its done right and people dont go overboard.

what is the diff?

well at least ill fucking drown for 15 years rather than what i am currently doing which is sitting in my room replying to (you)

wow that's some nice work

You are shaving off bone from your nose, meaning I could break it even more easier than ever before you stupid kike. Your hooknose used to be a weapon before but now it is useless and a hinder on your fighting capabilities.

it does look odd
it gives a michael jackson feel
sure, something like a small repair as in just scraping off a little of bone is fine but when you change the shape to another one is awkward

Attached: u833iVWR.jpg (436x436, 42K)

to hide in plain sight

TFW you get your face circumcised.

I’m with you. I would take the natural one over that disgusting fake Michael Jackson looking abomination.

Rhinoplasties should be illegal

Is this true? What’s the source?