Prove the Holocaust did not happen

Prove the Holocaust did not happen.
Pro tip: you can't.

Attached: DSC05236-1.jpg (3056x1274, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhyDsbz4AN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it's still relevant to public discourse after 80 years
pro tip you can't

Because when we allow people like Trump into power, things like this happen.

Jews run the world behind the curtain.

Jews allowed it to happen.

Therefore it didn't happen.

Attached: E601924B-8208-4158-B233-077C13C37E00.jpg (584x794, 62K)

prove that you can prove or disprove anything
pro tip: I don't know if you can or not

Hitler here, can confirm it was just a bunch of bullshit. Jews just pissed and lied on me cause i fucked their bitch and dabbed on em

>Prove the Holocaust did not happen.
read

Prove I didn't prove it

People getting their just desserts? Fucking kike

>Orange man bad
>Meme flag
Fuck off kike

Attached: 1542439287199.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Holocaust - completely burnt sacrificial offering
no one, including jews, were burned to death in the labor camps.
Thank you Hollerith (IBM) for keeping track of all those prisoners with that tattoo numbering system

Attached: IBM census mainframe.jpg (308x296, 63K)

>Pro tip: you can't.
He's right you know. You can't prove a negative.

K E K

things like what exactly?

If the holocaust is real then why am I so depressed?

There's hundreds, if not thousands of survivors that describe the events and they all add up. Same stories, different people. Are you saying they are all somehow 'told' what to say?

You have been indoctrinated into hating an ethnic group for no reason whatsoever.

Prove you weren't in my pantie drawer last night.
Pro tip: You can't because it's literally impossible to prove a negative, hence the burden of guilt lying on the claimant you fucking dirty Jew.

The world would be better if it happened. The horror of masutrbation machines and electrocution chambers would be enough to dissuade men from facism and socialsm. Instead we have a fairy tale written by those willing to exploit a tragedy which is now called history because if it is questioned then the Nuremberg trials were based off false evidence. Jews were gassd, get over it nazis. The real horror was the massive death on every side that was for no reason but to make bankers more money.

Read General Smedly P. Bulters book called war is a racket. Takes an afternoon and it will teach you more about war than 4 years at west point

shit happened.
It wasn't a "holocaust"
prove me wrong

Attached: AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg (367x476, 22K)

if it did happen they wouldn't need a clause saying they don't need proofs for the holocaust at the trials

Prove it did happen...with physical evidence...
>Pro tip...you can't...
And your a fag to boot in the balls at any chance...

prove it did happen

I ain't indoctrinated Nigga I was born hating kikes on doctrination I'm doin is my doctor writin me them hella scripts for opiates and uppers so a Nigga can go ham on international communist conspiracies

They crushed my niggas balls too lmao

There's plenty of evidence online and elsewhere. Like I said, all the thousands of survivors' stories add up, and describe in detail the events. You are the ones claiming it didn't happen without providing any evidence to back it up.

Prove OP is a nigger
>pro-tip he did
Also sage and mods are faggots

>what is ad homien.
All you racists have failed to provide a single shred of evidence that the holocaust is a hoax.

I'll just leave this here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhyDsbz4AN4

Sure let me just
>Supply my own red herring lampshade and soapskin stories
>Dump poorly made infographic redpills with ""research"" amateur historians who got BTFO by inability to replicate results and peer review
>Rely entirely on the fact that most people won't be bothered to look up things that get said on here or say the obscurity is somehow correlated to verboten knowledge
Where is that faggot user anyways

actual intelligent people left pol a long time ago. no one can prove OP wrong because youre all bluepilled.
>inb4 he said pol instead of Jow Forums
summerfag detected

How many money have you Jews made from the "holocaust"? It's more than a hundred billion now, right?

I'm not "denying" anything. I'm just curious.

they ain't jews, they're amalekites synagogue of
satan, satans the father of lies, why would i
believe liars?

Attached: two races sheep and goats2.jpg (676x1080, 382K)

I think it's also because if people are just now showing up they are late to the party.

This conversation has been had 6 million times literally

The burden of proof is at those who claim it happened.

Attached: holocaust_270k.png (631x765, 437K)

I bet you claim I didn't fuck your mom

Come back when the drugs are out of your system

How fake was the interview?

Attached: mw.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Lmao my bad homie

So they gave the Jews a piano. Wow, Nazis were such humanitarians, they provided entertainment before they mass murdered innocent people.

You don’t have to be a history buff to have question marks. I’ve always found it hard to believe that absolutely no information about death camps made it out to the allies despite having double agents everywhere. Supposedly America would have joined the war in an instance to prevent genocide. This leaves 3 options. 1. The allies mysteriously knew nothing about the death camps despite them continuing for years apparently. 2. The allies knew and didn’t care. 3. It didn’t really happen.

Jews lie about literally everything.

Why would anyone believe anything they say lmao

pic made me a bit sad

Why though. Why?
Why not just kill them outright. Why keep wasting time and effort to house them, feed them, keep them guarded 24/7 during wartime.
Think about it, seriously.

>Holocaust did not happen

I agree it did not happen.

Attached: holocaustdidntohappen.jpg (1191x463, 104K)

1954 Encyclopedia Britannica.

Attached: DiWwuf9V4AAuuja.jpg (1200x900, 418K)

I took until 1965 to think of the scam. Yet Anne Frank is right away, see my next post.

Attached: holocaust.jpg (1157x852, 106K)

Attached: annfrank.jpg (1141x811, 107K)

Then we have the Red Cross 1979.

I rest my case.

Attached: redcross271501.jpg (601x537, 78K)

Demi More. OMG, I would make babies with her.

Attached: 1536714400450.jpg (1200x779, 81K)

O R A N G E
M A N
B A D

>Prove a negative
Wew

How do people still not understand burden of proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Attached: Majdanek_concentration_camp_death_toll_over_time___mostly_checks_out.jpg (1000x563, 92K)

Truth fears no investigation. If it was real, then there wouldn't be any reason for the holohoax denial laws. The "jews" claim that the crematoriums used to turn "jew" bodies into ashes were able to burn down a body in less time than MODERN crematoriums today can even do. What are the odds that crematoriums in during WWII could do better, MUCH BETTER, than what crematoriums back then could? Fucking zero m8.
You got laws against denial and you got plenty of jews who admitted they made it up, or "it was real in my mind goy," so therein, it shows all the signs of being faker than a 7 dollar bill.

prove that making laws that forbid criticizing historic events aren't highly suspicious, you fucking moron.

Attached: Truths about Holocaust deniers.png (587x654, 515K)

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1411111.png (760x749, 494K)

Go away honeypot faggot

Its a form of loxism. It implies the Jews that died are to be held in a higher regard. What about the tens of millions of others.